The Basement Widow

Story Info
Cindy gets stuck and her husband takes advantage of it.
5.5k words
4.17
37.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comshaw
Comshaw
687 Followers

Cindy pulled the grocery bags out of the passenger side door of her minivan, sitting them in a row on the ground. Her mind wasn't on what she was doing, it was filled with thoughts of her kid's soccer schedule. Because her mind was preoccupied with that she was on autopilot for everything else, so when she set the last bag on the ground she reached in and as she had done a hundred times in the past, hit the lock button on the door just before she closed it.

She picked up the bags and trudged to the front door, still thinking about how she had to have her son at one field and her daughter at another across town at the same time. When she got to the front door she reached into her pocket for her keys, to find they weren't there. She searched her pockets and discovered her keys weren't in any of them. She dropped the bags and jogged back to her van.

As she peered in the widow her heart sank. Her keys were laying on the passenger seat where she had left them. As that revelation hit her another just as bad filled her mind. The spare key her husband had given her, encased in a small plastic box with a magnet glued to the back which was supposed to be attached to a hidden exterior location on her van, resided on a shelf in the laundry room. She had never gotten around to putting it on her van. As that thought filtered through her mind another, just as disturbing, followed. The spare key for the front door they kept hidden in a fake rock next to the front porch was laying on the kitchen counter where her oldest had dropped it instead of putting it back where it belonged.

Cindy didn't cuss much. She wasn't a prude, she just normally reserved the nasty words for times in the bedroom when she and her husband were having fun and it added to the atmosphere. And sometimes that atmosphere was red hot. Cindy and Don, her husband, loved role-playing and did it quite frequently. From a game of domination, where she played a slut housewife and he would play the part of a handyman or acquaintance who would force her to fuck, to the other extreme where she was an innocent girl and he would seduce her.

When they played the slut housewife game, many times her husband, while he held her down and fucked her, would tell her he was going to have a friend come over and do just that, force her to fuck. Cindy always got turned on by that and secretly loved the idea of giving her pussy to one of his friends. One night in a fit of passion she even confessed to her husband that she liked the idea. Later she denied it, saying it was because she was so turned on. Don never told her that he thought the idea was pretty hot and would have liked to full fill it, but he just didn't know how to get her to agree. She really got into the role-playing, but the forced slut scenario was her favorite and the one where she gave voice to her profanity. And right now she called on every one of those words she knew.

"God damn it! Cock sucking, mother fucking, ass licking bastard!" She railed, jumping up and down with each screamed word.

She finally stopped, panting, having worked out at least a bit of her frustration. Her cell phone was in her pocket and she thought about calling her husband, but she knew he would razz her endlessly about not putting the spare key where he had told her to, so she decided to check the windows and the back door to see if maybe any of them were open.

She checked all the windows in the front of the house, to find them all locked. She walked around the house, through the gate into the backyard. Their backyard wasn't very big, but they had installed an 8' privacy fence so they could do whatever they wanted and keep the prying eyes of the neighbors from seeing. Cindy checked the back door and found it was locked, so she walked on around the house to check the basement windows. The house had a daylight basement with 4' wide by 2' high transom style windows (hinged at the bottom, opening from the top) mounted in the wall a foot above the ground.

Because they were so accessible from the ground Cindy and Don tried to make sure that all of them were kept locked. As she checked the windows and found each locked Cindy began to get more and more frustrated. Luckily someone had unlocked the one above the washer and dryer and had forgotten to lock it.

Cindy smiled as she pushed on the window and it swung in, only to stop when it was open a bit more than a foot. Cindy realized that this was the window that was broken and wouldn't open all the way. She stared at the opening, trying to figure out if she could fit through. As she thought about the crap Don would give her for locking herself out, she decided to try it rather than put up with his razzing.

She was dressed in a tight flannel shirt that showed off her D-cup tits and a pair of yoga pants that formed to her plump shapely ass and prominent hips so she figured maybe her clothes wouldn't get hung up as she tried to squeeze through. She pulled her cell phone from her pocket and held it in her hand, just in case something went wrong, then she started to squeeze through the small opening.

It was tight, very tight, but she managed to get her head and arms in, then work her ample tits over the top of the window. Just as she was sure she was going to make it, things went wrong. Her shirt snagged on the window catch, she heard cloth tear and she couldn't go any farther. When she tried to back up she discovered that when she did the window moved with her like a Chinese puzzle, closing tighter, keeping her from sliding back out. For the next several minutes she struggled, trying first to push through and tear her shirt loose, then to slide back to get out. After 20 minutes of struggle, she realized she was hopelessly stuck and needed help. She knew she had to call her husband. She sat, trapped in the window trying to figure a way out of the mess for another ten minutes before she caved and called him.

When he answered she said, "Before I tell you why I called you have to promise not to give me a bad time about it."

Her husband, sensing she had done something he could make fun of said, "Well that depends."

"Damn it, Don!" Cindy yelled, "I need help and I don't need you to be making fun of me! Promise you won't God damn it! Promise me right now!"

They had been married long enough that from her language and tone Don knew she had done something really dumb, but he also knew she wouldn't tell him if he didn't promise to not make fun of her.

"Ok, Ok." He said chuckling, "I won't make fun of you, but I can't promise I won't laugh."

Cindy huffed then began to tell her husband what had happened. Don managed to keep his mouth shut until she was finished, then a huge laugh burst from him.

"You what???" He gasped between peals of laughter.

"Damn it Don it isn't funny!" Cindy yelled, "I'm stuck and need help! So get over here and get me out of here!"

"Ok, Ok." He said between chuckles, "I'm in the middle of a meeting. I'll come and get you out of it, but it may take me a few minutes to get away and get there. I'll be there as soon as I can."

Cindy knew it would take Don only a few minutes to get from his office to home and she figured he would get out of his meeting and be there in 5 minutes, so she began to play videos on her phone. Five minutes later she heard the gate open, then bang shut and footsteps approach behind her.

"Get me out of here!" She yelled at her husband.

He didn't respond, but she felt his hands on her hips, then felt him pulling her yoga pants down.

"What the hell are you doing??" She yelled as she felt him pull her pants to her knees.

Cindy never wore underwear when she wore her yoga pants because the pants were tight enough to pull up between the lips of her pussy, showing a nice camel toe and she liked the stares she got at the market when she walked around like that. She was now naked from waist to knees. A moment later she felt his hand slide up between her legs and felt his finger slip between the bare shaved lips of her pussy.

"Damn it Don!" she yelled, "We can't do this right now! Get me out of here!"

She was pissed at her husband for what he was doing, but she had to admit she was beginning to get turned on both from what he was doing as he slid another finger into her pussy (which was quickly getting very wet) and the fact that she was caught and couldn't see him.

"Oh fuck Don!" She groaned as she spread her legs farther apart so he had better access, "This feels so wrong...and so fucking good!"

She felt his hand on her hip, then felt him push a third finger up her pussy as his thumb touched her asshole. He began to finger fuck her as he slowly worked his thumb into her ass. Soon he was sliding three fingers in and out of her dripping pussy and his thumb in and out of her tight brown eye. Cindy had forgotten about being pissed at him as her climax began to build.

"Oh fuck...Oh fuck...oh fuck!" She chanted in time to his finger strokes into her.

She was getting close to cumming when he abruptly pulled his fingers out of her.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled, "Don't stop! God damn it, don't stop!"

She heard a chuckle behind her, then she felt his hands on her ass, then felt him spread her plump ass cheeks apart. A moment later she shivered as she felt him kiss one cheek then felt his tongue slide down over her cheek, over the back of her thigh and right into her sopping pussy.

"Oh fuck!" She groaned as she pushed her ass backward signaling him she wanted more as she moaned out, "Eat my pussy you bastard! Eat me! Oh...fuck...EAT ME!"

He sucked her clit and rammed his tongue deep into her dripping pussy as she groaned and tried to push her hips backward to get his tongue deeper.

"Oh fuck! I'm gunna...I'm gunna...Oh fuck!! I'm cumming!!" She screamed.

Her climax filled her from nose to toes. She moaned and groaned and screamed as she climaxed. Finally, as it began to ebb she felt him pull his tongue away, then a moment later felt him grab her hips and shove his hard cock balls deep into her swollen, dripping pussy. She was surprised by how good it felt, but she didn't dwell on that for long as he began to fuck her.

"You rotten bastard!" She yelled, "Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Pound my hot, dripping, pussy! Fuck me god damn it! Fuck me hard!"

He did. He rammed into her over and over, filling her slippery, willing pussy with his cock with each hard inward stroke. Cindy felt another climax building. In a frenzy, she unbuttoned her shirt, reached in and pulled her bra up over his ample tits. She cupped them and began to massage them as she rolled her nipples between her fingers. Her husbands strokes got faster and faster. She knew he was close to cumming.

"That's it...that's it..." She moaned, "Fill my pussy! Cum in me you bastard!"

She felt his thrusts stop, then felt him slide out of her. She was very close to her second orgasm and wanted it, badly.

"God damn it!" She yelled, "I'm close! Don't stop now!"

She heard a chuckle.

"Damn it Don! That's not fair! I'm so close you need to finish this!"

Before she could say anything more, she felt his hands on her hips. She expected to feel his cock slid back into her pussy, instead she felt something touch her asshole and she groaned as he pushed the head of his cock through her tight sphincter.

She was no stranger to anal sex, in fact, she loved it and he had stretched her enough earlier by fingering her ass she knew it wouldn't hurt, so as he shoved the rest of his cock up her tight ass she yelled, "Oh fuck yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck it hard!"

As he began to pound her ass she felt his hand slide along her belly, then down between her legs. He found his target and pushed two fingers into her wet, slippery pussy, put his thumb on her clit, pinning it to her pubic bone and began to finger fuck her, rubbing her tender little nub as he rammed his stiff rod into her ass hard.

"Oh fuck yes!" Cindy moaned as she pinched her nipples, "Oh yes!! Oh Yes!! Fuck my ass! Fuck it hard! Make me cum for you!"

Cindy felt her orgasm grow and grow and grow as he fucked her ass and fingered her pussy. Finally it exploded and she screamed as it filled her senses. As her sphincter pulsed around the hard invader filling it, she felt his cock begin to throb as he blasted a load of cum deep into her. When his cock throbbed it's last she groaned as she felt him slowly pull out of her. A few moments later she felt him kiss her on the cheek of the ass, then felt him pull her yoga pants back up over her hips. She glanced at her phone and realized they had been fucking for almost 20 minutes.

"Ok, that was fun but it's time for you to get me out of here." She called to him.

She heard him chuckle, then heard footsteps. A moment later she heard the gate open, then close, then silence. She assumed he was coming around into the basement to try to get her loose so she waited.

When he didn't show up in a couple of minutes she yelled, "Are you going to get me out of here or what?"

When there was no answer she yelled again, "God damn it Don, get me out of here!"

There was nothing but silence. She waited and stewed getting more than a little angry as she assumed Don was playing a trick on her. She dialed his number, but it went straight to voice mail. She did that three times and on the last try left him a blistering profanity-filled message. She sat stewing in her anger until finally, 10 minutes later she heard the gate open.

'Don? Is that you? Get me the hell out of here!"

She heard her husband say from behind her, "Patience! I just got here!" Then he mumbled something she didn't catch.

She really didn't want to get sidetracked by asking what it was he said so she snarled, "What the hell do you mean you just got here? Weren't you here a few minutes ago?"

"The boss wouldn't let me leave the meeting right away, but I sent a friend over after you called to see if you were alright. Why?"

Like a physical blow she was stunned by his words. He had just arrived? That hadn't been him fucking her? She hadn't even questioned the fact that it wasn't Don behind her, fucking her, making her cum over and over. On one level she felt violated, on another she felt her pussy begin to get warm at the thought that a stranger had just fucked her and she had cummed twice from it.

Again she heard Don ask, "Did something happen?"

At first she was going to lie, tell him no because she was embarrassed to tell the truth, but as she thought about it she knew she had to tell him the truth.

"Yes." She replied, "Get me the hell out of here and I'll tell you about it later."

She heard the gate bang then a few moments later she heard him enter the house and a few seconds after he was standing in front of her along with a tall stranger. She had been able to pull her shirt down but hadn't been able to tuck her tits back into her bra and it showed. Her nipples were plain to be seen through her shirt.

"This is Carl." Don said, "He came over earlier to check on you and is here now to help me in case I cann't get you out by myself. Let's see now..." Don said as he stepped closer and peered at her predicament.

He reached under her and she felt him pulling on her shirt.

She heard a ripping sound and then he said, "Ok. Try to back out now."

AS Don held onto the window Cindy slowly slid backward. With him holding it the window didn't fold in on her and a moment later she pulled her arms through the opening and was free. She stood up, turned away, reached up under her shirt and quickly tucked her tits back into her bra as she walked slowly to the back door. She entered and met Don and Carl in the kitchen.

"That's a lesson for you." Don said with a grin, "Don't try to climb through the basement windows. Why did you do that anyway?"

Before she thought about it Cindy replied, "I locked my keys in the car."

"I see. And the spare is still on the shelf in the laundry room isn't it?" Don asked with a huge grin.

That didn't set well with Cindy after everything she had been through so she replied, "Yes God Damn it, it is! I'll put the damn thing someplace on the van tomorrow."

"And I see the spare door key is right here." He said as he picked up the key laying on the counter."So what's this about someone else? What happened?"

"I aww..." Cindy stammered, glancing at Carl, hesitant to speak with him listening.

Don looked from Cindy to Carl then said, "I see. You don't want to say in front of Carl. Carl I'll see you back at work and thanks for the help."

Carl smiled, nodded and said, "Yea. It appears you don't need me now so I'll head back."

He waved and left.

"It must be pretty damned bad if you don't want to say it in front of Carl," Don said, "So what happened?"

"Someone...took advantage of me while I was caught in the window." Cindy said, " They...they pulled my pants down and...and...fucked me."

"Did they now?" Don said, "Did they fuck your pussy? Your ass too? Did they lick your pussy? Make you cum? A cuople of times maybe?"

Cindy stared at him and asked, "How...how do you know that? It was you all along wasn't it? You bastard!"

Don just grinned and looked toward the door Carl had used.

Cindy stared at him as her mind went back over the events. She realized that she was sure whoever fucked her felt larger than Don. For a moment her mind wouldn't accept it, then her eyes jerked to the door.

"WHAT??? You let him fuck me?" Cindy yelled.

Don grinned and answered with, "I've been trying to get you to fuck some other guy for months. You can't say you didn't enjoy it. You climaxed twice!"

Cindy stared at him thinking about what had happened. She had to admit she had enjoyed it, a lot. In fact as she thought about it and pictured Carl on his knees behind her, his hard cock pushed up to his balls into her pussy, she began to get turned on and wet all over again. As the remembered feel of his cock sliding into her filled her brain Cindy's nethers grew hotter and wetter and in response, she squeezed her legs together.

"Bastard!" She snapped at her husband, then pinned him with a glare.

"You loved it and you know it!" her husband said ith a grin.

"Bastard!" Cindy snapped again as she stormed off upstairs.

She wouldn't talk to Don so he went back to work. Cindy sat stewing, thinking about what had happened all afternoon. She was angry, but under the anger, every time she thought of what had happened, her pussy began to get warm. After a while she decided to take a shower. As the warm water cascaded over her, the remembered feel of getting fucked earlier returned. Before she was aware of it Cindy had the hand-held shower off it's mount and directed at her pussy. It took all of 2 minutes before a huge orgasm thundered through her. As she toweled off after her shower she had to admit that she did really like what had happened but she was still angry at her husband. Over the next two days Cindy didn't talk to Don at all.

Every time he tried to start a conversation all she would do is glare at him and snarl, "Bastard!"

Even though she wouldn't talk to him, every time Cindy thought of the basement window, her pussy would get wet and warm at the memory. In fact over those two days she masturbated four times to the memory.

Saturday morning Don said at breakfast, "Carl and I are going golfing. I'll be home this afternoon."

Cindy grunted as a reply. After Don left Cindy sat thinking about what had happened and what her husband had said. She finished her coffee, then went up to shower. After her shower she pulled a pair of legging out to wear. As she was about to pull them on, she stopped. She dropped them back in a drawer and pulled a skirt off the hanger in her closet. It was mid-thigh length. She put it on and looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled at the image reflected there.

Since she had on a skirt, she decided to wear underwear (which she didn't ever do with her leggings). She chose a pair of bikini panties. She pulled them on, then smoothed them over her ass. As she did the remembered feel of hands on her ass while she was caught in the window filled her mind and she shivered. She had to admit that was one of the best sex sessions she had ever had.

Comshaw
Comshaw
687 Followers
12