My Times with Charles and Camilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Given that many of the high-ranking politicos in both Tory and Labour governments were gay, I didn't find myself making a play for any of them. Since I didn't need to be ambitious, I could be what I wanted to be. I'm glad so many people like it that I enjoyed showing up where a royal's presence perked up an opening or whatever.

I felt bad for my Aunt Meg. She was a playgirl and I'm not that type, so we never got very close even though I was her only niece. I liked the fact that she lived her life the way she wanted to, but Mum not letting her marry the one man she loved was cruel and stupid. After all, she was an adult and could've done what she wanted if she hadn't been a royal. It wouldn't happen today. We're all divorced, and most of us re-married.

I have my own friends and I usually stay within that circle to have fun. That enables me to escape the horrible publicity the others fell into. I was regarded as something of a tough broad, but since I wasn't beautiful, nobody cared all that much. People have never known that I like to fuck as much as Camilla does. I also enjoy being with women. I tend to hang with people I've known forever.

In case you hadn't guessed by now, I'm aggressive in bed. Mark was good about helping in the household. We grew apart because he had his own friends, whom I didn't especially care for, and my girlfriends weren't very enamored of him. A lot of guys are very possessive, and that came out for him when we had our friends and their spouses or current partners up to my country place. He could not abide the idea of me fucking some other guy--I don't think he fretted about the women. He wasn't really interested in any of them; he had his own exes and other friends of the female persuasion.

Since Charles now has Camilla, he doesn't need me as much to be a sounding board or someone he can turn to to talk something over. But he still does that with me because we obviously go back forever, and I've always been there for him, even when he made a fool of himself.

I told Mark and everyone in our family early on that they needed to behave because if they did something stupid, it might get into the tabloids and embarrass all of us.

I never got to play with Meg, though. I do figure that she was only into guys. She did get away with a lot of stuff I didn't do but she developed a bad reputation with all the drinking and carrying on. In those days, no one cared about smoking. They also knew she was fucking her brains out with almost any eligible guy with a cock. I never cheated on Mark unless you count my being with some of my girlfriends.

You can see from what I've said that I'm satisfied with my life thus far. I'm very privileged, something I had nothing to do with my being. I do agree with my Mum's dedication to service, so that's why I'm out and about opening schools, shops, and factories, more than any other member of the family. I have a happy, somewhat quiet life with Tom, who is a dear, and have as good a relationship with my family members, all of them, as anyone does.

I know I'm telling tales out of school, but at my age, maybe I'm entitled. Life has been good to me, and that includes my intimacy with the current King and his Queen. It's nice that they both ask me for advice, but I've come to realize that there's hardly anyone else they can turn to. Uncle Dickie and Grandmum are long gone, and now Mum and Daddy, too. I'm part of the senior world, the older generation. Thank goodness I still like to fuck and no, I don't do it with my horses, either. Shame on you for asking.

12