All Comments on 'My Toy Nancy Ch. 01'

by NiceNastyMann

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nasty man

you are one sick person, you hate them both and you let the hate

destroy you. you lost yourself in your revenge.

NiceNastyMannNiceNastyMannover 10 years agoAuthor
Hate is such a strong word

First thanks for your feedback.

The core of the story involves betrayal - which in terms of a marriage is a brutal situation from the viewpoint of the individual who's been deceived.

That said, you probably won't like part 2; and as for part 3 - oh my goodness.

There is always that possibility of redemption however...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

You are right, hate is a strong word. I don't know where this is going, but so far, so good. I enjoyed and look forward to additions. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hope this guy gets mind fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why Is This Not In Mind Control?

Where I could have happily ignored it?

NiceNastyMannNiceNastyMannover 10 years agoAuthor
Why I didn't put this in mind-control?

Good question really. I thought that where I was heading with the story was a bit too rough for that group, and where I wanted to head towards with the story made more sense here. I didn't think the story arc I had planned was really well suited for that group in terms of overall content.

Sorry if you felt the first chapter to the story wasn't to your liking; you may find some of the other chapters better though...

FailedscoutFailedscoutalmost 9 years ago
Nothing Like It

I've never read anything like this. It doesn't fall into my normal interests but it is so different that I am really enjoying reading it aand cant wait to see where it goes. Thank you for posting it here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNiceNastyMann@NiceNastyMann
I started writing as a way to relieve some stress. Then I got hooked. I started with what I call the Letters to Jane series/idea - there may be more to come in the fullness of time. Then I decided to veer into another series - My Toy Nancy. Chapter 5 was the last one relea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES