All Comments on 'My Trailer Park Mistress Ch. 03'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
comment on comments

I am giving your story a 100% rating because the other reviewer gave it a 0%. In truth it is not that good a story, but I am tired of trolls making comments based on thier personal views only. Perhaps the reviewer prefers gay male stories, or bondage, or maybe even a category not allowed here? If so, why not read and comment on those categories instead of taking up space on this type genre?

In any case, the story could use a touch of reality. The wife denies her husband sex for two years and he only now is finding out why? Also he had a sexual marathon with his Florida lady friend and now gets it off four times with his wife. This is superman folks.

Yeah, yeah, I know it is fiction, but the stories are so much better when there are some little touches of reality.

All in all, not a bad story line, so keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The prior reviewer critiques the readers instead

of the story or the writer. Oh well, one day he will grow up and get a life of his own. The story was a pile of trailer trash love affairs. No one worth being married to or being in love with. I loved her line which went like. I was fucking them for a year but loved you to much to fuck you. Talk about a brain dead whore. Yep there are people like this and live on Jerry Springer and such shows. People with no real lives who fuck and suck anyone they can for any reason they can. I was bored, hey bitch what did you do to prevent the boredom, oh I know, you told your girlfriend who then took you to a orgy. No boredom there you just dont let me see you naked and you dont have sex with me. I know boredom and it is you, here is your divorce bitch now go get a job and support yourself.

oldwinooldwinoalmost 17 years ago
Real Twist

Have enjoyed this story. Thought I knew were it was going.

Love the new twist. Two married people both bored with their sex life. Can't wait to read what happens next.

Hope you have gotten all fives for this novel series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A fun story even if unrealistic. The main character is a super stud who loves sex and can go and go and go, yet he willingly went for over 2 years without having any sex and before that, he bored his wife. Now suddenly he makes women cum multiple times before he shoots. Still a fun story to read about his fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous