All Comments on 'My Trans Sex Life'

by EzraLewd

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
blade_rocknutblade_rocknutover 4 years ago

FTM subject matter isn't something I would typically seek out, but I thoroughly enjoyed the way thoughts and attraction were articulated here, and the excitement of new boundaries being crossed. I found myself relating to your character, and was incredibly aroused by the depictions of sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
From a trans guy...

I love this. It's super hot, and exactly what I want to read. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

i'm a bi trans woman and i loved this .thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

man that was hot. I am a bicurious trans dude and this really makes me even more curious haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Damn that was hot, would love to hear about your first full bareback fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like your story definitely hot. I don't take hormones nor do I plan to but I identify as he/they. When I was in high school I also identified as a lesbian but once I got into college and started to understand and feel more comfortable with myself I started to open my horizon more I had never been interested in dudes till a few years ago and when I decided to experiment with a guy it was fun but afterward some stuff happened that made me feel similarly to how you felt of oh gosh am I too feminine or not feminine enough. It still makes it hard for me to try dating guys but I am openly bisexual and hopefully someday I'll meet someone as cool and open as your Mr. M to go all the way with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous