My Transformation Ch. 04

Story Info
Ken continue to be change.
8.5k words
4.65
11k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers

The door creaked open. I turned my head, Nurse Stacy walked in with a small needle and a bag of stuff. She looked over at me and her smile immediately faded.

"What's wrong Ken." She asked her voice full of concern.

I tried to pull myself together. I wiped the tears off my face, and attempted to get a grip on my emotions. I was a terrible sight. I had a rock hard cock, my nipples were just as erect, and my face was covered in tears.

"Here, sit up, let me give you a hug." She told me kindly.

"Umm, Ok but I'm naked."

"It's alright. You need this and it's not like your the first guy I have ever seen naked." She said taking a quick look at my dick.

I sat up. She reached over and pulled me in tight. I felt her embrace, she was so warm. My nipples tingled as she pulled them against her dress. It felt reassuring to be held. She had completely avoided my cock and I was pretty self aware about it.

The door opened again. This time Tiffany walked in holding a small digital camera.

"Every thing ok in here." She said sorta grinning at Stacy.

"Yeah, he has just had a hard day. I thought he needed a hug." Stacy said as she released the embrace.

"I can see, looks pretty hard to me." She replied giggling.

I quickly became self conscious. I attempted to cover my crotch with a hand, but the room was just too small and all my clothes were on the ground.

"It's fine Ken. Tiffany is in school to be a nurse. She is also much better at taking photos them me. We need to do some measurements and then take your blood." Nurse Stacy tried to explain. "Now lie back down so we can get the photos."

"Uh, I guess." I said timidly.

As I went to lie down on the table, Nurse Stacy placed a measuring tape under me. I laid down on it and she began to measure my chest. I noticed Tiffany was leaning in. I could almost feel her breath on my cock.

Stacy tightened the tape around my chest. Gently squeezing my breast down. I had needed this. I felt jolts of pleasure shoot from my nipples to my brain. I moaned a little and then as she read out the measurements, her hand brushed my nipple.

My cock exploded. Cum shot out all over, I moaned as I orgasmed. The release felt amazing. I heard both girls squeal as my balls emptied themselves of all the pent up cum Doctor Handy had left there.

I noticed that I had closed my eyes. I looked around and saw gobs of cum all over Tiffany's maroon shirt. She was looking down at it with an amused look.

Tiffany looked at me. "Looks like we solved a problem. I think you owe us a thanks."

I was super embarrassed. "I am so sorry, it's kinda involuntary. I mean it's been like that for a bit."

"It's fine. It's just you got it all over my shirt." She replied. "Let me get this off and give it a quick wash."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing or seeing. The hot babe was pulling her shirt off over her head. I watched as her boobs popped right out. She had not been wearing a bra. My dick was hard again.

She tossed the shirt on the counter. Then slipped her cute skirt right over her boots. She stood looking at me. She had cute little pink boy shorts and her tits were bigger then expected.

"Oh my god Tiffany," Stacy exclaimed. "What are you doing."

"Look!" She said. "He is already hard again. I am not going to have my clothes covered in cum. He could go off again any minute."

"Well that's true." Stacy agreed. "Help me get out of this."

All of a sudden Stacy's dress was being pulled off. She had on a sexy garter that held her stockings up. A tiny black thong that matched a very sexy black bra. I about lost it again, but made sure not to touch my chest.

"You both look amazing, but are you sure it's ok" I asked.

Stacy replied first. "We won't tell if you don't."

Tiffany unclasped Stacy's bra and her massive tits were exposed. They must have been at least double D. She pulled them and squeezed them with her hands.

"It feels great to let them out." She said tossing her bra on top of her dress on the floor.

She noticed Ken's panties and bra lying on the floor. She looked at him and smiled.

"Maybe we should play dress up." She said.

"What do you mean." Tiffany asked looking at the nurse.

"Look." Stacy pointed to the floor.

"Oh, I see." The sexy secretary said smirking. "Ken, do you want to get dressed?"

I did not know how to answer. I really was enjoying the attention and both girls had amazing tits. I looked at the grey dress on the floor, my cock jumped a little. I really wanted to try it on, but was quickly becoming embarrassed.

"Here, let's try it on." Tiffany insisted

She reached down and grasped my cock and gently pulled me to my feet. She didn't let go. It felt good, but I was unsure what was going to happen.

"Let's get his little bra on, then we can put your dress on him." Tiffany told Stacy.

Stacy bent over and picked up my bra. Her boobs looked amazing as she bent down. She handed Tiffany the purple bra.

"Put it on him, I'll get the dress." Stacy ordered.

Tiffany spun me around letting go of my member. I felt the bra slide onto my little B cups. It felt fantastic. The padding was soft on my erect nipples. I began to let my self enjoy it.

"The dress is going to be a little short, but I think it will go over his shoulders." Stacy commented.

I turned to look at her. I had on my cute floral purpal bra. My cock was sticking straight out and I had a huge grin.

"You look like you are enjoying this." The nurse remarked. "Bend down a little. Let me get this over your head."

As I bent down I noticed that Tiffany had the camera out again. I didn't care. The dress slid easily over my body. It wasn't tight at all. Maybe a little short. It was grey and so cute. It looked better on Nurse Stacy, but who cares.

Stacy said. "It looks great on you Ken. Is this the first time you have put on a dress."

I looked at Stacy. She was so hot, I could hardly answer. "Yes" squeaked out.

"Well, I can tell it won't be the last." She laughed. "Now turn around and let me see you."

I did a tiny little spin for the girls. My cock was throbbing. This was so much fun. I couldn't believe that I had on a cute dress, and was in a tiny little room with two hot girls with massive tits. Who were both almost naked.

Nurse Stacy hopped up on the exam table. Her stockings and garter were amazing. I made a mental note to get some.

She spread her legs and I looked at the tiny thong she had on. My mouth opened. "Your body is amazing." I stammered

"Thanks. Now since I let you try on my dress, you can do me a favor."

"Yes, anything." I answered.

"I am getting super horny. Could you eat my pussy in my dress. I think it will be super hot."

Not sure what to do, or even if I had a choice. I meekly answered. "Anything you want."

I slipped a hand into her panties and then pulled them aside. I looked over at Tiffany who was grinning. My face lowered between the hot nurses legs. Her little cunny was already wet as my lips kissed her swollen clit.

I heard a slight groan as I took her love box into my mouth. I had never been good at oral but it seemed to just come naturally. I caressed the depths of her pussy with my tongue, taking small breaks to slide it over her clit.

Her legs had wrapped them selves around my head and it was tough to breathe . Her sent was amazing as I felt her lady juices flow.

At some point during my devouring Stacey's cunt, Tiffany had decided to look up my dress.

"Oh Stacy, he has the cutest little asshole." I thought I heard.

All of a sudden I felt something wet and moist slip across my tight butthole.

"It taste good to." Tiffany said laughing.

I felt her press her tongue against my rosebud, as my tongue slipped deep into the naughty nurse. It felt amazing to have the hot blond rimming my hole.

"That's so hot." Stacy said inbetween groans. "He eats pussy like a lesbian."

Tiffany raised her head from between my ass cheeks. "Maybe he is turning into one."

I felt spit drip down between my cheeks, and then intense pressure against my asshole. It opened quickly and willingly as Tiffany sunk her finger deep into my hole.

"I wonder if he has ever put anything up it." She said

"Not sure, but he is going to make me cum." Stacy groaned.

Her body shook and her legs clamped around my head as her tasty juices squirted in my mouth. I licked feverishly as she orgasmed.

Her legs loosened and I pulled my head away, making sure to get every last drop of her sweet pussy juice. Her shaved cunt looked amazing as I looked up at her.

She peered over her massive melons. "Your quite the little pussy eater."

"I guess."

I turned my head to see that Tiffany was looking intently at my butt. As her digit slowly massaged my prostrate.

"I think he can take more then one." Stacy told the other babe.

She climbed off the table, her little panties sticking to her moist pussy lips. She fumbled around in the cabinet for a second.

"Ah, here it is." She said proudly.

I looked back again still enjoying the light ass fucking Tiffany was giving me. Stacy had a small bottle of lube. Some sorta medical grade.

"Here put this on your fingers. It will make it more comfortable for Ken." She said handing it to Tiffany.

Tiffany pulled her finger out of my ass. I heard a squirt and then felt the finger easily slide back in. It only took a second and the second one was in. I moaned a little and felt my cock stir.

"I think I can get another one in." Tiffany said gleefully.

I felt the third finger work itself in. Her fingers were small and my dildo was about the same size though longer. The feeling was amazing.

I wasn't going to tell her that it felt good, but she could tell by all the soft purrs and moans coming out of my mouth.

"Let's see if you can get four in." Nurse Stacy encouraged.

I heard another squirt, and then felt intense pressure on my rim. It was slightly painful at first, but after a second a warm sensation grew out of my butt. It was very pleasing.

She fingered my ass for a few minutes. I could feel the cum building up again and I really wanted to cum. My bra felt so soft and I could feel my cock pressing against the tight fabric of the dress.

"I'm gonna put it all in." Tiffany exclaimed.

"Wow, that's amazing he is stretching like a champ." Stacy said.

"I'm not sure." I tried to say as I was rocked by another jolt of pleasure.

Then she did it. I felt my ass stretch to a size I could never imagine. I could feel all of the hot girls tiny knuckles inside of my butt. She began to slowly fist fuck my ass. I knew I wasn't going to last.

Electric pulses shot from my ass straight to my little B cups. I don't know what happened but all of a sudden my bra was soaked and my tits were stretching it out. I could feel the clasp dig into my back.

"It's all in. Are you enjoying this." Tiffany said.

I could barely speak. "Yes, please fuck my ass. It feels amazing." I moaned.

"Give it to him." Stacy exclaimed.

My chest hurt bad, but my ass felt great. I knew I was about to cum. With each thrust of her fist I inched closer to another orgasm.

"Let's help him a little." Stacy added.

I felt a soft hand begin to squeeze my balls. The two in unison drove me over the top. Tiffany punched the inside of my ass while Stacy pulled and squeezed my balls.

Cum exploded from my dick. With each spurt of cum I felt liquid leek out of my tits. My bra was drenched and I was sure the dress was too.

After the last ounce of cum, dropped out onto the floor, I collapsed onto the table. My chest squishing against the hard surface.

"That was amazing. I could feel his ass tighten as he came." Tiffany exclaimed.

She quickly and carefully withdrew her fist from my ass.

"He is so cute in that dress." Stacy said.

I tried to stand but my ass was on fire. My sphincter ached and my chest felt so constricted. I rolled onto the table.

"What happened to my dress." Nurse Stacy exclaimed

I looked down, the front of it had soaked up whatever had come out of my boobs. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm not sure. When she was pounding my ass I felt my boobs quiver like they had an orgasm also. I have never had that happen." I tried to explain

"Let's get that off." She ordered. "Here I will help you."

Stacy came in close. Her tits almost pressed into my face. She had me raise my arms up and she pulled the soaked dress off.

"Your bra is soaked also, wonder what happened. Let me take it off." She said sounding a bit concerned.

She peeled my bra off. My tits dropped right out.

"Holy shit. It looks like they grew. Tiff hand me the tape measure."

She quickly measured my chest. Every time she touched me, my cock jumped a little. I couldn't believe I could still get hard. She took a few measurements and by the time she was done my dick was hard again.

She looked down. Then at me. "Your boobs are a full size bigger then a few minutes ago. It seems like you are now a 34C. You aren't going to be able to hide them." Stacy told me.

"And look," Tiffany interjected. "He is hard again. That is amazing he just came like two minutes ago."

I felt lost. What was I going to do. I had a decent rack now and I could fuck like non stop. I looked over at Tiffany.

"Well I guess it's your turn." I said with a slight grin.

"What do you mean?" She questioned

"Well it's your turn to cum. I mean you standing in front of me with those big beautiful boobs and the just look so inviting. Let's get those panties off." I said confidently.

I wasn't sure where this new found confidence had come from, but I decided that I wanted to fuck this hot young nurse in training.

I jumped down, sorta limping because my ass still hurt. I reached over and pulled her in for a kiss. She tasted like bubble gum.

I pulled her in tight enjoying the feeling of our breasts pressing against each other. I was enjoying the kiss but at this point I wanted more. I broke the embrace.

Tiffany looked at me. It took her one second and her panties were on the ground. She spun around and placed her hands on the exam table. She turned her head and looked at me.

"Is this how you want me." She said jokingly "That will work." I said matter of factly.

I put my hand on the small of her back and pressed her down. Her chest was against the table and her sweet ass looked so inviting. I pressed the tip of my cock against her tight pussy.

"Fuck me Ken." I heard her moan.

I slipped my smallish cock into her tight teen pussy. It was amazing. She was so wet and juicy. I began to slowly pound her love box.

I watched as the nurse climbed back up on the table. She positioned herself right in front of the sexy nursing student.

"Eat me." She growled in sexual lust.

I watched as Tiffany dove into Nurse Stacy's pussy. It was a great show to watch. I continued to pound her pussy.

It felt great and the new sensation of my tits bouncing every time I slid into her was amazing.

Both ladies were now grunting and moaning. I felt Tiffany clinch up as she was rocked by an orgasm. Her juices ran down her leg, but I continued on. Her pussy was really amazing. I stood there fucking her little pussy and enjoying the show.

I licked my thumb and gently pressed it on her asshole. If I could take a fist it was the least she could do.

"Ohh, yes. Ken." She moaned lifting her head from between the nurses legs. "Play with my dirty little hole."

I watched as Stacy's orgasm hit her. Her eyes rolled back and she squeezed her boobs. A little spit drooled out of her mouth. She shook a little. I could tell it wasn't as good as the one I gave her.

She opened her eyes as it finished and smiled at me. "Never thought today would turn out like this."

"I know." I said while grinding deep in Tiffany's pussy.

Stacy worked her way off the table and stood next to me. She gave me a kiss and then cupped one of my now bigger boobs.

I knew I wouldn't last now. Any time someone played with my tits it was over. I felt my orgasm building. She bent over and kissed my nipple. In no time she was sucking and slurping all over my tits. She squeezed one boob while sucking on the other.

I had never thought about how sensitive nipples were. I felt Tiffany's cunt constrict around my cock as she groaned with another orgasm. I pushed my thumb down deep into her butt.

Her anus pulled it in as I began to cum deep inside of the hot teen. Nurse Stacy continued to suck on my tits until I had shot all of my cum deep into her coworker.

I pulled my thumb out and pushed it it into Stacys mouth. She sucked it like it was a mini cock.

"Your ass tastes amazing Tiffany." She said slurping on my thumb.

I pulled my cock out of her pretty pussy. I don't know why, but I picked her up and spun her around so she was now sitting on the table in front of me.

She squealed a little but then laughed. I pushed her legs apart and dove right into her bald pussy. Trying to suck up as much of my cum and her pussy juice as I could.

I reached deep into her cunt with my tongue. I wasn't going to waste a drop of my wonderful salty seed. It was even better mixed with her juices.

I heard Stacy from behind. "Never seen that before."

Tiffany could only grown as her sensitive clit twitched with another building orgasm. I pulled the last of my spunk out and swallowed it down. I filled her clit with my tongue and then placed my lips over it and sucked.

Her clit pulled into my mouth and she quaked. Her moaning coming from deep inside of her. She twitched and then pressed on the back of my head as she once again came.

I opened wide and slurped it all down. When she had finished I stood. I leaned over kissed her and then turned and kissed Stacy. My cock was finally soft again.

"That was incredible." I proclaimed.

"Not sure what came over us, but thanks Ken." Stacy said grinning.

"Well I guess we should get that blood sample." Tiffany said.

"I guess so." I held out my arm.

Stacy and Tiffany looked around. They put what they could on. Tiffany was mostly dressed, However Stacy just had on her boots, stockings, and bra.

I pulled on my panties and the my shorts. I decided that I would go braless. I buttoned the shirt up as best I could. I definitely am going to need new clothes.

"Just a tip, if you want to try and hide them. A sports bra might work." Tiffany said

Things got a little strange but they took my blood and the last of the pictures. Tiffany made sure the coast was clear and both girls exited my room.

I slipped my flip flops on and headed out. I followed the signs for check out. The office seemed empty.

I stood up to a counter and I heard Tiffany from a room off of her little office.

"Your good Ken. The doctor will call you with the results."

"Thanks". I replied into the empty room.

I left the building as quick as possible. I did not want anyone to see me with my new boobs. I slid into the drivers seat and turned the truck on. I couldn't wait to get home.

The drive home was the least exciting thing of the day. My mind was racing and my butt hurt. I couldn't figure out what I was going to do. I definitely could not go back to work. At least not until I had some answers.

As I pulled up to my apartment my phone rang. It was a number I didn't know. I answered anyway, who knows what could happen now.

"Hello."

"Hi Ken. This is Doctor Handy. Hope you are well." She said.

"Ok,I guess."

"Listen, I feel bad about leaving you in the state that I did. I was hoping you could come by the house and maybe I could make it up to you." She asked

"I'm not sure, I am pretty messed up mentally. I'm not sure it would be the best thing."

Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers