My Transformation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, It's ok. We could just talk. You could get some things off your chest." She pleaded

If she only knew what was on my chest.

"We could have tea and I could listen." She continued.

At this point I knew she would not take no for an answer. So I agreed and told her I would be over around 5. It was 4:30. I just needed to change.

We agreed to meet and she gave me the address. She let me know I could call at anytime. I jumped out of the truck and went straight to my apartment. Good the door was still locked I thought.

I stepped in, everything looked like I had left it. I went straight to my room. Nothing was different. I needed to change.

I stripped naked. My new tits were so nice, I pulled up the drawer with my bras. I gasped. They were all new and all the perfect size. I pulled out a white lacy one and put it on. It pushed my boobs up a little. I couldn't help myself, I looked in the mirror and tugged my little cock.

It responded quickly, I began to really get into it. Jerking myself off to a mirror image of my self. I knew I was close, but I just couldn't. I reluctantly pulled my hand off my cock. I turned away from the mirror.

How did that mirror get there anyway. I was sure I did not have a full length mirror on my closet door. I shrugged, things were out of my control.

I pulled out a tiny g string. It was white, with a small stamp of lips on the front. I pulled them on, trying my best to tuck my little erect dick in. Next step was some shorts.

I opened the bottom drawer of my dresser. I keep my jeans and shorts in there. I looked down. I was not that surprised to find all my stuff gone. It had been replaced by the cutest, girlie, sexy bottoms I could imagine.

What was I going to do? No choice. I pulled out a tiny pair of running shorts. They were red with a white strip. I pulled them over my g string. They were super tight. I looked in the mirror. You could see part of my bottom.

It looked like it was a little bigger and definitely curvier. I pulled my t-shirt drawer open. Thank god, my shirts were still the same. I pulled out one and put it on. My breasts were definitely visible.

I looked at the mirror. I couldn't figure out what I looked like but I kinda turned myself on. I quickly looked away and walked out of the room. My phone buzzed.

It was the doctor. She said the she was looking forward to speaking with me again. I pulled a water bottle out of the cabinet, filled it and headed out the door. I locked the door, but it didn't seem to matter. My stuff was still being switched out and messed with.

Some how I made it to my truck without seeing anyone. I punched the address off of her card into the Waze app and headed for the Doctors house.

The drive was quick. I was getting pretty nervous, I mean it had only been a few hours since her mouth was wrapped around my dick. I pulled into the driveway. The neighborhood was nice and her house was large.

It wasn't gigantic, but big in the classic American way. The driveway ended at a garage door. I parked and then looked around. It looked like I was in the clear. I bounded out of the truck and headed for the front door.

I walked fast, hoping I didn't look suspicious. A quick knock, then I just stood there. I noticed a bell and rang it.

The door opened. Doctor Handy stood looking at me with a big smile. She must have been working out because she only had on a sports bra and tight work out shorts. Both black, and a little wet from perspiration.

Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail. She looked amazing, bright red lipstick, perfectly white teeth, and beautiful brown eyes.

"Ken, so glad you came. Come on in." She said with a smile.

I stepped into the house. The room was big. The house looked like it was one big open room. I could see a kitchen, the living room, and what looked like an office. A set of stairs ran up the side of the room.

"Thanks for asking me." I responded awkwardly.

"Sorry, for making you wait I was just finishing a workout. Do you want something to drink." She said turning around and walking toward the kitchen area.

Her ass looked amazing in the shorts. She was so hot. My little cock began to struggle against the G string. I followed her into the kitchen. She pulled out two glasses and filled them with water.

"Here you go, let's go out on the sun porch it's nice out there and we can talk."

I followed her out. Enjoying how her ass moved in the tight little shorts. She opened a glass door and stepped into a beautiful room. It was rectangular with windows all around. A couch sat against the wall on the house side.

A couple of Yoga mats on the floor, and a little side table. That was all that was in the room. Even though it was pretty empty it was beautiful with all of the sunshine.

She set her water down, then sat down on the couch, patting the spot next to her with her hand.

"Sit down Ken." She looked up at me.

I lowered down on the couch. My tiny shorts bunched up and my little dick pressed against them. I looked over at the doctor and sighed.

"Are you ok? I know this is hard for you." She asked.

I had already told her so much. I didn't know what to tell her. I just kept staring at her. She was so beautiful. I knew I was horny again and slightly jealous of her beauty.

"I think I told you almost everything at the office. But after you left my boobs got even bigger. My bra didn't fit and I almost had to run out." I confided.

I did not tell her about Stacy and Tiffany. I felt like I needed to keep a few secrets. Just when I finished she smiled.

"Yeah Stacy told me. She also told me how hot and steamy it got in there. I kinda am sad I missed it." She was now grinning.

"Oh, well it's not like I can control my self." I said blushing.

"I get it. We can figure it out. Just relax." She told me.

We continued to talk for a while. It felt good to talk to someone about everything, I just let it all go. She was so encouraging and understanding.

"So, let's take a look at those new boobs." She said after I had run out of things to say.

"Well , I guess." I quietly replied.

I looked away as I pulled my shirt over my head. I tossed it on the ground and then turned to the doctor.

"That's a cute bra, but let's get it off." She told me reaching to help.

She reached around me and quickly undid the clasp. Her hot breath brushed against my cheek, and she smelled lovely. Even though she had just finished a workout. She leaned back and dropped my bra on the floor next to my shirt.

"Wow, those are bigger. They look amazing though. Can I feel them?" She said excitedly.

"Sure." Was all I could say.

We were sitting close on the sofa so she did not reach far. I felt her gently squeeze my boobs and then she moved her hands around. I watched her face as she concentrated on my breast. She tweaked a nipple and then cupped my boob.

My little dick was rock hard. She squeezed both tits at the same time. I felt the electric feeling again. It ran straight from my boobs to my cock. One more squeeze and I lost it.

My eyes clamped shut and I moaned as cum filled my little panties and shorts. My hips moved a little and I pressed my tits into the doctor's hands. I felt the cum begin to leak down my leg.

I opened my eyes and Doctor Handy was looking directly at me. She had a look of concern and surprise. She pulled her hands off my boobs.

"Did you just have an orgasm?" She asked.

I panted a little. "Yes, I can't control it."

"That is pretty amazing. I sucked your penis for 10 minutes and nothing. But playing with your boobs you reached orgasm in just a minute." She said perplexed.

She reached out again and began to play with my boobs. The same jolt of electricity shot through me. I felt my cock harden again. She bent over and took a boob in her mouth. Sucking and rubbing my new titties, just like she knew what she was doing.

I felt another orgasm building. My eyes closed. I really enjoyed the feeling of her mouth sucking on my erect nipples. Her left hand squeezed my boob and she pulled my nipple with her teeth.

It didn't take long. I exploded again in my shorts. This time my hips jumped and I uncontrollably pushed her head between my tits. She gave me a little motorboat as I groaned with pleasure.

I let go of her head and watched as she licked her lips a little and pulled her head away.

"Wow, that was fast. Two times in just a few minutes." She said. "Lets get those shorts off, you have to be drenched with cum."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. You are all wet." She insisted.

I stood up. The wet spot on my shorts was pretty obvious. I slipped the little red shorts off, and then stepped out of my thong. My dick was covered in cum.

"Stand close to me. I didn't realize what a nice little ass you have. It must be new also." She said.

I shook my head in agreement. She pulled me close to her. She was still sitting and my little cock was right at eye level. She slid her hand onto my hips.

"Are your hips wider two?" She asked.

"I don't know. I have lost a lot of wait. My butt definitely did not look like this before." I answered.

"How about I clean up?" She said almost matter of factly.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She pulled me close. I felt her lips graze my little cock. Her tongue was out as she lapped up the drying cum. I began to stiffen again. Her hands clinched my girly butt as she kissed and licked the cum off of my member.

I gazed down at her. What was happening, once again I found myself In the clutches of a horny woman.

She peeled her face away from my cock. "You taste amazing. It's like you are some sorta sex doll with a penis. You are insatiable."

She went back to work on my cock. I definitely was enjoying her squeezing my ass, as she cleaned and licked my hairless balls and cock.

She took my little dick into her mouth. She really seemed to enjoy giving head. Her mouth bobbed up and down on my cock. She had no problem taking me all the way in.

Her spit leaked down my balls and ran down my leg. She moaned a little as she really went to town. She pulled back and looked up at me.

"You know, I seem to be doing all the work. Maybe if we were both a little more comfortable We could figure some things out." She said sweetly.

She did not wait. Her top was off before I could say anything, and her shorts hit the floor. She had left her shoes on. She was so sexy. She had nice firm boobs and a trim belly. You could tell she worked out a lot.

Her pussy was clean shaven and I could see that she was already wet. She had stood up to take her shorts off. My hand found her shaven mound and I slipped a finger into her juicy cunt. It meant no resistance.

She groaned a little and her hand found my cock. She stroked me while I fingered her pussy. I reached around and gave her ass a squeeze. She turned her face and kissed me.

The kiss was amazing. Her tongue was deep in my mouth and I felt her moan. I slipped two fingers in and brushed my thumb against her clit. She broke the kiss

"I need you in me." She almost demanded.

"Uhh, are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, fuck me Ken." She said more forcefully.

She let go of my dick. She turned around and knelt on the couch. She rested her hands on the back of it. Her soft ass was exposed.

"Do it from behind." She told me.

I gripped my cock and stepped toward her. My cock slipped easily into her dripping love box. I held her shoulder with one hand and her hip with the other. I pushed my cock as deep as it would go.

"Fuck me Ken. I need it." The Doctor desperately groaned.

I pushed in as fast as I could. Getting into a good rhythm, I pushed my hips into it her beautiful soft ass. I gave her beautiful breasts a squeeze from behind and kissed her neck as I tried to fill her up with my little dick.

"That feels great Ken, but I want to ride you now." She said

She reached around and pushed me. My cock slid out. She jumped off the couch and helped me down to one of the yoga mats.

My little erect cock pointed to the sky. She stepped over me and lowered her pussy onto my member. I was engulfed by her love box. She squatted over me and bounced. I watched as she reached her first orgasm.

She moaned for more as her legs shook. She was a powerhouse though and kept bouncing right on through her orgasm. Pussy juice was dripping down my cock. I tried to squeeze her tits but she was going so fast I could hardly hold on.

I was watching her bounce up and down. She was good at it. Her boobs bounced and I was loving the sound of her ass as it slapped against me. She screams again as her body was rocked by another orgasm, and she collapsed onto me.

Her boobs squished against mine and she kissed me deeply. Just as I was about to flip her over to fuck her missionary, I heard the door open.

I broke the kiss and looked over. A man stood in the doorway. He was in a smooth black suit with a red tie. His black shoes were polished. That's what I had the best view of. I tried to wiggle out from under the doctor as she sat up, but my dick was still buried deep inside.

"Thomas your home. So glad you made it." She said happily. "This is Ken. He is joining us for the evening."

The man looked down at me with a straight face. Then he smiled.

"Nicolette, you always have a surprise. This was not what I expected when you told me to hurry home."

"Who is this guy." I tried to whisper.

"This is my husband Thomas." She said

"Oh shit." I gasped trying to get away.

"It's ok Ken. Calm down. He is into this. We have a very open relationship." She said.

The doctor turned to her husband. "Why don't you join us."

Thomas replied. "I will, let me unwind a little and just watch."

Doctor Handy grinned and just started bouncing on my cock again. I did not know what to think. I was fucking this man's wife.

"What if you two turned around. I want to see your boobs bounce."

"Sounds great." The doctor said. "Ken fuck me doggy"

She hopped off my cock and we both stood. She then got down on her hands and knees. I smiled awkwardly at Thomas.

"It's ok Ken. I love it. I don't think I've ever seen someone like you so I am going to enjoy this."

I lowered my self and slid my cock into her tight pussy from behind. I watched Thomas's face as I made love to his wife. He looked like he was really enjoying watching it. I felt the Doctor's pussy tighten as she orgasmed. She shook and then she let her face hit the ground.

I placed my hand on the small of her back and really began to pound her pussy. My boobs bouncing joyously

"Give it to me Ken. Fuck me in front of my husband." She screamed.

I looked up from her bouncing ass. Thomas had his cock out and was whacking it hard. It was big. Much bigger then mine, probably 9 inches or so.

The doctor looked up from the floor. "I want some dick in my mouth Thomas."she said in between grunts.

He slid off the couch onto the mat. She quickly swallowed his huge cock. She bobbed up and down every time I pushed deep into her tight little cunt.

Her pussy tightened again as she was tickled by another orgasm. Her hips shook and then she fell forward. She let the cock slip out of her mouth as mine slid out of her pussy. She was breathing hard and her eyes were closed.

"That was amazing boys. I love to have two cocks it made me cum so hard." She sighed.

"What about Ken dear. He fucked the shit out of you and he hasn't got any yet." He asked.

"It's fine, I'm good." I said trying to figure a way out of this awkward situation.

"Thomas stood up his dick was still hard as a rock. He was still wearing his suit. My eyes locked in on it. It was amazing. My own cock twitched as he turned to me.

"Ever sucked a cock." He asked.

I gulped and replied passively. "No".

He stepped toward me and put a hand on my shoulder. "Why don't you give it a try."

I let him gently push me to my knees. His cock was right in front of my face. I had never been so close to another man's penis. I could smell the doctor on him. I felt my cock harden as I pictured what I was about to do.

"Go ahead give it a little lick." I heard him say.

My tongue slipped out of my mouth. For some reason my lips were so dry. I couldnt hold back the anticipation was turning me on so much.

I felt the tip of his cock. My tongue swirled around his tip. My own cock jumped again and I could already feel my pre cum leaking out.

"Go on suck it." The doctor said having sat up and moved to the couch. Her legs were spread and she was playing with her kitty and watching.

I leaned in a little. His smell was overwhelming, I couldn't hold back, my mouth was watering. I felt the cock slip between my lips and fill my mouth. I closed my mouth and savored the taste.

I came immediately, my cock twitched and cum spurred all over the floor. My eyes rolled back in my head and I was a little week. I held the cock in my mouth with my lips as I enjoyed my orgasm.

"He came with your cock in his mouth." The Doctor told her husband.

I turned a little to see her face. Making sure to keep the cock in my mouth. I winked and then began to suck his cock. It was my first one and I thought I did a good job. Bobbing up and down with my spit running down my chin.

I felt his balls with my hand and gave them a tug. I could feel his cock stiffen and he was getting ready to blow. I wondered what it would be like to swallow another man's cum. I used my tongue and let it guide me as I sucked his shaft.

I tried to force it in as much as possible. I felt the tip of his cock on the back of my throat. I gagged a little and my eyes watered. I felt his hands on my head as I tried to force his cock down my throat.

The first blast of cum startled me. It was warm and gooey and easily slid down my throat. It was so tasty like a salty oyster. I was instantly addicted. I sucked hard trying to swallow every drop. He filled my mouth with his spunk as I continued to gulp it down. My hunger for his cum was unending.

He moved his hands from my head as his orgasm faded. I pulled my lips from around his member and looked up. He was grinning.

"That was great." He said.

"You two are so hot, Thomas he came right when he started sucking and look he is hard again. He is amazing."

I looked down. Spunk covered the yoga matt and sure enough I was hard again. This was crazy. I had already cum three times and I still wasn't finished.

"Why don't you go get changed baby, Ken and I will be waiting for you." She told Thomas.

He walked out of the room. He closed the door to the sun room behind him.

"Was that the first time you have done that?" Doctor Handy turned to me and asked seriously.

I blushed. "Yes, I am not gay. I have always been attracted to women. I'm not sure what is going on."

"Well, you must be good cause I can't make Thomas cum with my mouth, and you did it quickly."

"Really?" I asked

"Oh, and it must turn you on. I have never seen someone cum just by sucking. Maybe because everything is so new." She continued with a serious look on her face.

Thomas walked back in. He was completely nude. He was cut just like the doctor, both were in such good shape. His body emanated masculinity. My dick was still hard and I wondered what would happen next.

He tossed something at me. I caught it and looked down. It was a tube of sex lube. I blushed again, wondering what was going to happen. My mind was racing.

"Nicolette, it's time we all get a little action. Ken the lube is for you. The doctor loves to have both holes filled, and I figured I'd give you the first go at it since you did such a wonderful job on my cock." He explained

Nicolette grinned. "Sounds great."

Thomas laid down on the matt. He sat down right in my cum. He looked at his wife and reached a hand out. She leaned in and kissed his finger then moved off the couch. She lowered herself next to her husband.