My Transformation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took his cock in her hand and gently stroked it back to life. As it harden she lowered her lips around the tip. It really turned me on watching the two of them. Though not sure which one I wanted to be.

After he was good and hard she climbed on top of him. His cock slid effortlessly in to her sweet love box. They began to fuck in what looked like a familiar rhythm.

I guess I could do my part. I squeezed lube into my hand and then coated my little prick with it. I slid off the couch and worked my way up to the doctor. I put a hand on her shoulder so she knew I was there.

She leaned forward and kissed her husband exposing her amazing ass to me. She reached back with both hands and spread her cheeks. Her little ass hole was so inviting. It looked perfect.

My mouth watered. I leaned in and kissed her sweet ass cheeks taking time to kiss all of it. My tongue ran down her crack slowly sliding to her hole. I traced the edge of her hole with my tongue. She shuttered a little every time I brushed her anus with my tongue.

I pushed my tongue down into her hole. Her ass hugged my tongue as I pushed it deep into her butt. I felt her grown a little as I worked my tongue around her hole. I had never eaten ass like this before it was magical.

"Fuck my ass." She begged.

She was able to handle all my teasing. I climbed over Thomas's legs and placed my cock between her wide open cheeks. I slid a little lube into her asshole. I didn't know if it would hurt but wanted to make sure.

I forced my cock to her back door, just as my member touched her hole she sat up. My cock slid right in. She and I both groaned. I rocked gently working my full length into her tight butt.

Once I was in Thomas pushed into her. She groaned a little and then rocked back and forth fucking both of our cocks. Her butt was so tight I thought that I might cum right away, but we soon got into a magnificent rhythm.

I wasn't sure but at times I felt like I could feel Thomas's cock through her insides.

"That's it Nicolette cum for us." I heard Thomas tell his wife.

It wasn't long and her whole body spasmed. Her thighs rocked and her ass climbed around my cock. She screamed out as her orgasm took over. It was hot. I kept pumping her ass as she came all over her husband's cock.

She fell forward again and my cock popped out of her ass. Her body was dripping with perspiration. She looked amazing covered in sweat. She slid off to the right and onto the floor next to her husband.

She kissed him. "That was amazing."

Ken looked at me and smiled. "Thanks for the help Ken."

"My pleasure I grinned."

"Your both still hard. Sorry guys, but I have and idea." She said mischievously.

She whispered something to her husband who then smiled and agreed to whatever she had just said. He sat up. I felt our cocks brush each other. Quickly turning he used his legs and dumped me on the ground.

I was a little nervous. What was happening. He pushed my shoulders to the ground and then climbed on top of me. I looked over at the doctor. She was watching intently.

"Can I fuck your beautiful tits Ken?" Thomas asked seconds before placing his cock on my tummy.

I felt his ass sit on my cock for a brief second. Then he thrust his hips forward. Pushing his cock between my 34C boobs. I hadn't even told him yes.

I groaned and said "Yes"

He spit a little and it drizzled between my breasts. I squeezed my tits around his cock as he thrust forward. My orgasm was quick. Cum shot out my little penis as Thomas fucked my boobs. The electric feeling was back.

I squeezed tighter as I watched the head of his prick poke through. My cock was still jumping with cum. Every thrust brought another squirt. I had never had such a long orgasm. My hips and thighs began to ache but the ecstasy I was feeling was otherworldly.

Thomas kept fucking my tits. He was pumping harder and harder. I felt his ass clench and his legs tightened around my torso. One last pump and he moaned. Cum sprayed out of his cock all over me. First on my face then as he leaned back it sprayed all over my chest.

I couldn't resist, I stuck my tongue out and lapped up his man juice. So delicious. He fell onto his wife. I looked down my limp little man clitty was in a pool of my own spunk. I had never seen so much. I dipped a finger in and slid it into my mouth. I taste amazing.