My Trip to a Dominatrix

Story Info
My first Dom experience.
1.3k words
3.89
4.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enter the room naked shy and nervous even though it's my second time. Shortly after I am greeted by the amazing mistress Gong in her kimono looking outfit(which is an instant heart throb) we exchange pleasantries and she is as sweet as ever, I share my ideas and show her some toys I had brought.

Time to play as her demeanor changes to a harsher tone and the orders start coming with an in charge/demanding tone.

I'm instructed to be on all fours like a dog on the table to have my prostate inspected for cleanliness. I wince as a few fingers are inserted and mistress gong makes me blush as she comments on how many fingers I can take and how much of a dirty anal slut I am. I'm so embarrassed and ashamed but a rush of pleasure comes over me with a feeling of acceptance. As I watch her take control of the situation from the mirrors around the room. She's not putting me down she's setting me free telling me all the dirty stuff I'm to ashamed to admit to myself.

Like an extreme form of therapy she helps me come to terms with anal pleasure. One minute I'm shy the next I'm making her a promise that I'm a good anal slut and I can handle the 1.75" (width) dildo I had brought from home. she lightly touches my back sending chills up my spine as she starts to insert the dildo. More truths about me being an anal slut are spoken and I can't deny that she is right(side note mistress Gong is always right don't question her) after a few minutes of getting my ass stretched to accommodate my dildo it was time for the next step.

A chair was brought forward and (this is wear it starts to get really fucking kinky) I was forced to sit on my 8" long 1.75" thick dildo straight up my ass. I couldn't stop myself from getting hard and when mistress Gong saw what was happening she laughed and said" wow you must really love being an anal slut " with that I was blindfolded and expertly tied to the chair.

I couldn't move I couldn't see and I was impaled with a dildo while this six foot something gorgeous Asian goddess is laughing at me calling me names and slapping me. she has such power and control over me I can't help be be turned on. I'm infatuated with mistress Gong at this point. She put me into a state of mindless obedience I would do anything she asked of me. She drapes a piece of her clothing around my neck and my cock twitches at the scent of her female essence. An intoxicating aroma maybe I have a scent fetish but I can't get over her amazing smell.

She whispers in my ear as she hovers over my lap. I can feel the heat of her body on mine even though we aren't touching and it drives me mad. I can't stand being next to this goddess so close to perfection and I can't touch her. my body shakes with pleasure and anticipation. I can't move I'm a dirty slut with a dildo straight up my ass and this amazing woman is inches from me in my ear whispering what she thinks of me and what she going to do next.

She doesn't give me to many details instead I'm just blindfolded and a few minutes later something is attached to my dick. A shock comes, wow what was that? Then another and then another longer harder shock. She has set some kind of device on me and she is laughing as I jolt in half pain half surprise. I was making to much noise and to keep me from screaming out she shoved another dildo in my mouth. My holes are filled and my cock is being shock tortured. She comments on how silly I like and she wished that she could take a picture( I wish she would have).

After a bunch more shocks she was done Torturing me but not before she did one finally toe curling blast that made me almost ripe out of my restraints, I even lifted the chair I was tied to..... it was intense. She pulled the dildo from my mouth and said that I did such a good job handling two dildos.

I'm defeated at this point, my body feels like it had been through torture with the spanking, insulting, electrocuting and psychological mind games. Finally she graciously allows me to see again. She takes off my blindfold and it feels like I haven't seen light in days and then to be treated to the sight of an angel standing over me. The very first thing I see is mistress Gong smiling with a ray of light behind her like a holy figure. The pain is over I'm no longer blind and what stands before me but this perfect curvy woman who's been torturing me for the last 20 minutes. All I could think was wow I'm glad she's here to save me. As if she wasn't the one who put me here in the first place. It was like Stockholm syndrome lol.

Finally I am released I can see and I am untied from the chair. I am allowed to release myself from being impaled and that was a little hard after it being inside me for the last 15 minutes. After a little cleaning(cleanliness is the most important) she gets a smaller rope and ties it around my cock tight. I have never done this kind of play before and she pulls on her rope which in turn pulls on me. She pulls me over to my cage and instructs me to get in the cage like the dog that I am. Once inside she ties the rope from my cock and balls to the cage. I am stuck now and if I move at all it starts to tighten and pull on me.

Mistress Gong sits herself down onto the cage so I can look up at her perfect body. She puts a messager though the bars of the cage and starts to torture me with these crazy vibrations. Im squirming with pleasure and she just intensifies the pressure. Im trying to pull myself up to the bars of the cage so I can get closer to her body. Like a pervert I sniff and smell trying to get more of her aroma while the pressure from the pulling rope on my balls and the vibrations from the messager are making me twitch.

She builds me up asking if I'm getting close. Im in pain I'm in pleasure all my senses are going crazy I feel trapped but safe and cared for. I feel pleasure but also pain. Im in such a mixed state of hot and cold and my mind can't make sense of it(which is good I tend to overthink most situations so it's super blissful for me when I'm not in control).

Finally I'm close to finishing, from a 1-10 I was a 9, building up building up almost there almost to the point of explosion. Then it was over i was a little disappointed but I'm not here for that anyway. It was torturous to bring me to the edge like that and then just stop. With a gleeful laugh she turned off the toy got off the cage and proceeded to untie my dick and balls from the cage it was tied to. The hour had flashed by so quickly.

As we ended our session I was instructed not to touch myself until at least the next day. Also I was given a homework assignment to write this post as best I could. I hope I can make my teacher proud.