The Fun Uncle

Story Info
Everyone learns just how kid-like Ricky really is.
873 words
3.44
6.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Ricky, and I've always been the "fun" uncle in the family. Everyone gravitate towards me because, deep down, I'm just a child at heart. My brother Nathan is one of my closest family members, and his son Dillan is my favorite nephew. I love hanging out at their place and swimming in their pool.

One day, I decided to help them build a giant slide for the pool to make it more entertaining. I didn't know much about building a slide, but I learned quickly. I've always been a creative whiz, and it took me a couple of weeks to build it, and it looked great.

We decided to have a man's day where we invited my six brothers, father, and grandfather to test the new slide. To preface, I am tall -- about 6"3. I am also a smooth, chubby man with a manly beard. I have a very masculine, rough look.

On Saturday, everyone arrived, and the weather was perfect for playing in the pool. There were about eight of us in total, and we were all laughing and sharing stories before we decided to try out the slide. Everyone cheered me on to use it first since I built it, so I walked up to the slide. It was pretty high up, but I slid down with ease.

As I climbed back up the stairs to go down the slide again, I suddenly felt something tug at my waist. I didn't think anything of it. I felt light and free, and everyone started cheering even louder. I climbed out of the pool feeling liberated to try the slide again.

But as I reached the top of the slide, my family burst out laughing, and I couldn't determine why. I looked at the slide and saw where my swim trunks were caught. This meant if they were there, then to my shocking dismay, I was completely naked in front of my whole family.

My swim trunks had snagged on a crack on the slide that I had overlooked before. Everyone had a clear view of my butt-naked body coupled with my embarrassing secret -- my very tiny penis.

I heard my father's voice crack as he laughed loudly, "I mean, he was always the baby of the family. He's definitely not only a kid at heart but physically."

I looked down at my shriveled-up little wiener, and I gasped loudly. I covered the little half-inch dicklette from everyone, but it was too late. Everyone looked at what I was packing and, due to the cold water, emphasized how much I didn't have. I was packing a penis that should have belonged to a little boy. I had a large, hairy bush, and I was embarrassed that my pubic hair was showing. My little boy cock was suffocating in my bush, where barely the unendowed tip was visible.

I felt the blood rush to my head, and I screamed, "I just out of the pool."

It was one big, giant, orgy of laughter. The kind that hurts your cheeks and makes your eyes water.

My grandpa laughed, "He really hasn't changed much from when he was a toddler running around naked with that soft, little wee-wee."

From that day on, I would be known as the uncle with the tiny winkie. It was humiliating hearing my grandpa tease what little I had. I could feel my face turning bright red since my embarrassing-sized teeny-weenie was exposed to my family, who now had an eternal, everlasting image of the smallest penis they had ever seen on an adult man. I tried to figure out what to do next.

My first instinct was to run inside and find some clothes, so, I walked past them, holding my crotch.

My dad barked, "Where are you going? Just stay naked. It's just us guys here. besides, we've already seen how microscopic it is. Just embrace the moment and join in on the fun."

I uncovered my shy, petite wee-wee and joined them. They were profoundly curious as they watched my micropenis bounce around as I walked and sat down. All their eyes fixated on my puny crotch as it squished between my legs. Still embarrassed by their juvenile cackling, my balls tightened, and I felt it shrink even smaller.

As I let go of my embarrassment, I began to see the humor in the situation. I laughed along with everyone else about how minuscule my junk was and made jokes about my unexpected wardrobe malfunction.

At one point I declared, "Laugh all you want. I am the king of small dicks!"

It turned out to be a bonding moment for everyone, and we all had a great time that day, humiliating my little penis. Eventually, everyone else got naked, and while it was embarrassing to have the smallest penis among all the men in my family, I was delighted we were all having fun.

In the end, the incident brought us all closer together, and everyone continued to make jokes about my tiny dicklette and laugh about how small it was for years to come. It was a reminder that family is always there to support and love you, even in the most unexpected situations.