My Trip to the Dentist

Story Info
Some new techniques in dentistry.
2.9k words
4.62
3.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I made an appointment with a dentist for you." My wife said.

"Why? My teeth are fine and you know I hate the dentist." I said. I'd had some very painful experiences with dentists when I was younger. The worst part was the nova-cane needle. It hurt more than getting drilled without anesthetic, at least I thought so.

'You haven't been to the dentist in a few years, babe. You need to go."

"But I hate dentists."

"You'll like this one. She's a friend of mine and she's very nice. She's setting up a new practice and needs patients. I said we'd help her out."

"Are you going to see her."

My wife said, 'Yes I've made and appointment, but you're going first."

"When?"

"The 19th."

"That's my birthday."

"Oh, I forgot. Oh well. I'll reward you when you get home if you have a good checkup."

"Maybe I can fill your cavity when I get home."

She laughed and said, "It's a deal."

I asked, "Do you think I have a problem? Do I have bad breath or something?"

She said, "No. It's nothing like that. Your mouth tastes wonderful."

A few moments later, she said, "You'll have to make sure there are no stray hairs from my pussy between your teeth when you go."

I laughed and said, "What if my face smells like your pussy."

She said, "Maybe she'll recognize my scent."

I looked at her, wondering what she meant by that, but she walked away.

Anyway, two weeks later, I went to the address of this new dentist. Sarah something, DDS.

It was a new office. The receptionist checked me in and said got all my insurance information. She said she was leaving for the day. I was the last patient.

The dentist, Sarah, introduced herself. I was ushered in to the exam room and sat in the dental chair. It was the typical dentist chair that could recline with an exam light overhead, rinsing bowl with water, little tables for instruments and such.

Now, this wasn't just any dentist. It was a woman, a nice-looking woman. Letch that I am, I noticed her well-shaped bottom on the way to the exam room. She wasn't wearing the typical dental-smock, she was wearing a light blue buttoned top. She mentioned that she had gotten water on her smock and didn't think she'd need one for the last patient. Her slacks were a bit tight so I got a good perspective of the shape of her ass.

We chit-chatted for a few moments. I learned that Sarah and my wife had been close a few years earlier. They had worked together in a restaurant or something while in school. My wife and I married in our late-twenties and I didn't know many of her friends from her earlier years. She is a bookkeeper for a local plumbing company.

I relaxed in the chair and Sarah began her exam. I couldn't help but notice that her blouse was unbuttoned a bit and I could see the top of her white bra and some cleavage between her creamy breasts. She had an ample bosom and I kept my eyes focused on it while she poked around in my mouth. She had put one of those paper bibs around my neck and made a point of smoothing it on my chest. Her hands rubbing over my body was nice, but I thought nothing more of it. I was thoroughly enjoying looking down her blouse at those enchanting breasts.

She took x-rays and I reclined in the chair for a few moments while she reviewed them.

She returned and said, "You have a cavity that needs to be filled."

Oh shit. I hate getting my teeth drilled. She could tell I was nervous. She said, "You need to relax. Let me help you."

She started some soft music and dimmed the auxiliary lights a bit. Then she loosened my shoes and removed them. I was getting more relaxed.

"Loosen your belt, maybe." She suggested. I did.

The cavity was on the lower right side of my mouth, in the back, a difficult place to get-at. She did the shot, inserting the pain-killer slowly. After waiting a few minutes for the shot to take-effect, she began to drill on my tooth. Despite the high-pitched whine of the drill, I was able to focus my mind on more-pleasant things, ultimately finding myself counting the freckles on Sarah's chest and focusing on a little mole at the point where her left breast began to rise. I intently looked at the form of the little dark spot and memorized every bit of her exposed flesh. Somehow, another button had come undone on her blouse and the view got even better. I wasn't paying any attention to what she was doing inside my mouth with the drill. I did sort-of notice that she would lay her dental instruments on my lower stomach, just above my pelvis.

She was having trouble getting at the tooth in the back of my mouth. She said, "If you don't mind, I'd like to get in a better position to work on that tooth."

I didn't know what she meant; I just hoped the new position would give me a better view down her blouse. She totally surprised me when she climbed onto the chair and straddled my hips. Her pelvis was resting on mine. I could've sworn she was moving herself over my prick as she adjusted her position. I could sense the warmth in her pelvis. Then, she was leaning into me, working the drill on the tooth while I had an even better look down her blouse.

"Icch!" She said. I asked what was the matter and she said, "My bra is pinching my shoulder. Scratch my shoulder, please."

I tried to find the right spot, scratching the back of her shoulder through her blouse. It wasn't helping. It was easy for me to reach into her shirt and scratch her bare shoulder under the bra strap. Her blouse gaped open more and the strap slid down her shoulder onto her arm. Her succulent breasts were moving around in her bra, inches from my face. The bra strap on her arm restricted her movements.

"Just unhook the damn things." She said while she worked in my mouth.

This was already the best visit-to-the-dentist in my life and it was about to get better. I reached around her back and unhooked her bra through her shirt. She leaned back and pulled the frilly white garment off one arm, then the other. She undid another button on her blouse, reached in, pulled her bra free and dropped it to the side. She was sitting on my pelvis. I was sure she felt the hardness of my dick against her crotch.

Now I had an amazing view down her shirt. I could see the entirety of her breasts. She had soft, smooth skin and dark pink nipples. Her breasts swayed and jiggled as she drilled the cavity in my mouth. When she reached up to get something from one of the little dental tables, her chest was right-over my face and her shirt rubbed against my face. Her tits were dangling right in front of me, truly amazing.

I couldn't talk with the gear in my mouth, so I just mumbled. For a moment, her blouse parted and my face was an inch from the bare skin at the top of her breasts. She resumed the drilling, saying she "just-about had everything". When she leaned back to take a break, I saw her stiff nipples poking against her thin blouse, with the bare skin between her beauties exposed. This was amazing. I just laid there and let her continue her craft.

She finished the drilling, dismounted and went to prepare the filling material for my tooth. I sat there, trying to regain my composure. After a few minutes, Sarah came back with an array of gadgets to insert the material and then hold it in place while it hardened. I was already hardened. My dick was making an obvious tent in my pants.

Sarah took a few minutes to arrange her instruments. She asked if I was any-more-relaxed and I said that I was.

Then, she noticed the bulge in my pants. She said, "Let's see if we can relax you more so you're not all tense and nervous."

I was tense in a different-way than she was referring to, but I wasn't objecting to anything she was doing. So, when she undid my belt, saying it had been too tight, then undid the button on my trousers, I didn't say a thing. I heard my zipper being pulled down and felt Sarah's hand pulling my cock free of my pants.

"Ooh, look at this. You are a big boy. Your wife said you have a nice one."

She was holding my dick in her hands. She continued by pulling my pants and underwear down my legs to my ankles. I was essentially naked from the waist down, reclined in the dentist chair. My dick was standing straight-up.

Sarah, climbed aboard the chair again. Another surprise, I felt her naked flesh against my thighs. She had removed her pants and underwear and was straddling my pelvis. I felt her soft warm skin against my body. Then she rubbed her pussy-hair over my erect penis and pressed her pussy against it.

She said, "Sometimes, we dentists get tired of filling other people's cavities all day and need someone to fill one of our cavities."

She reached down and positioned my prick so it slid into her wet vagina. She groaned and I did the best I could to groan, with my mouth full of cotton. Her hot pussy wrapped tightly around my prick. She was incredibly warm down there and she seemed to be doing things with her vagina to stimulate my cock. This was amazing. I wasn't concerned at all about any pain from my tooth.

Sarah leaned forward over me. Her blouse was almost completely undone. It was untucked with only one small button remaining. I reached down and undid that final button. Her tits were now uncovered and hovered just a few inches away. I watched her tits sway and felt the warmth of her pussy as she began to insert the material into the cavity in my tooth. She would work on the tooth for a bit, then stop and move her pelvis, fucking herself on my prick. I reached up and grabbed her precious breasts, holding them in my hands and fingering her nipples. Her tits were simply fantastic.

She said, "At dental school, they said it was important to have patients relax. I'm trying some new techniques. How am I doing?"

I mumbled through all the stuff in my mouth, "Wonderful."

She appreciated the comment and squeezed my cock with her inner muscles. She closed her eyes and rocked back-and-forth on my dick.

"It will take a while for the amalgam in your tooth to harden. Can you stay hardened while we wait."

I eagerly mumbled "Yes, I'll try." She removed all the gadgets except for some cotton.

She laughed and said, "Happy birthday."

She closed her eyes and rocked on my cock for a few minutes. I wondered how she knew it was my birthday; had she found it in my record or had my wife told her?

She said, "Has your wife told you about the things we used-to-do together?"

I mumbled "Un-uh". My bride had told me she was friends with Sarah, but nothing more. I was left wondering what Sarah had meant.

I was surprised that the dental-chair could accommodate the weight of both of us, but those things are strong enough to support some huge people. But then, I was further amazed when Sarah began to shift around. Somehow, after dismounting my prick, she lowered the chair so my head was below my feet. Then she turned herself around and was facing away from me with her pussy resting on my chest. I watched her slowly move her pelvis up higher to where she had her pussy over my head. Her legs straddled the chair pressed against my head. She seemed to be a contortionist with her maneuvers.

She said, "This will ease the pain a little."

She lowered her pussy onto my face, putting her love-channel over my mouth. I knew what to do. My jaw was numb from the nova-cane, and my tongue felt like it was very thick, so it didn't work as well as I would've liked, but I did my best. I rubbed my nose in her crotch. I spit out the cotton next to my tooth and eagerly slurped at Sarah's pussy. I liked the entire length of her split-open crotch. I nibbled on her clit and put my tongue in her vagina. Eating pussy, my wife's, is one of my favorite things in the whole world. I love the scent and the taste of a woman's cum. Sarah's cunt was gourmet quality.

I'd been faithful since we'd married, until now. I said to myself that 'eatin ain't cheatin" and continued to devour Sarah's delicious cunt. I'd been held captive when she screwed me, so that didn't count either, I said to myself.

Those thoughts evaporated as I swirled my tongue around the rim of Sarah's tasty vagina. She was wetting my face with her juices and I was getting closer and closer. When she pushed her head down on my cock, taking the whole thing into her throat, I erupted. She pulled back so that my cum filled her mouth. She licked my prick clean while pressing her pussy onto my face, finishing her orgasm. My face was wet with her sweet nectar.

She slowly dismounted, unwrapping herself from her cumbersome contortions. When she stood and turned toward me, I had my first glimpse of her nearly naked body. She still wore her opened blouse, her breasts heaved with her breathing. Her stomach was smooth with her navel erotically centered between her breasts and her pussy. She had a nice patch of pussy hair and her slit was still spread apart, swollen from her arousal.

She stood beside me and had a tooth-brush in her hand. She opened her mouth. My cum was oozing between her gums and her teeth. She began to brush her teeth with my semen serving at the toothpaste. She vigorously brushed her teeth, showing me how I should brush every day. I certainly was going to remember her demonstration. I watched her rub my white semen over her teeth and gums.

Sarah finished brushing and then took a sip of water. Rather than spitting it into the bowl, she swallowed it.

She said, "I think that's the best teeth-whitener."

I said, "You should tell my wife."

"Maybe she already knows."

While I was wondering about that comment, Sarah said, "Do you want me to tell your wife what a good-boy you were at the dentist."

I didn't know if my bride had known what Sarah was going to do. We'd never done anything involving other people before. I didn't know what to say.

Sarah leaned into me and gave me an open-mouthed kiss. Her warm body pressed against me. I fondled her bare ass and rubbed my hands over her back. This was a new age in dentistry, I thought.

She stepped back and said, "We'll need to make another appointment for a check-up in six months."

"I don't know if I can wait that long."

She stood there for a few moments while she put away her dental instruments. She was beautiful. I watched her button her blouse and get dressed. I felt pangs of regret as she clothed that lovely body. I pulled up my pants and climbed out of the reclined chair.

Sarah gave me a card for another appointment in six months. Then she placed one of those stick-on stars on my forehead, like she would do for a little kid. "Tell your wife hello and tell her what a good boy you were."

"Yes ma'am." I said before leaving. I took a look back, watching her put her coat on to leave with her breasts swaying around under her shirt.

When I got home, my wife was there already, waiting for me.

"How was the dentist?"

I said, "She was very nice. She said to say hello. She said to tell you I was a good boy."

My wife said, "I see the star on your forehead. Were your teeth okay?"

I said, "There was one cavity that she filled."

"Oh, sorry to hear that. Did you fill any cavities?"

I just laughed, not answering. I had filled two of her cavities.

She kissed me and said, "Is that a new mouthwash I smell? It has an unusual scent."

I said, "I guess so, I don't pay attention to things like that."

My wife said, "Is it coconut? The scent is familiar somehow."

I said, "Yes, I think she had a coconut mouthwash that I rinsed with."

She was just fooling with me. It seemed that she knew what had happened.

I said, "I do like the taste of it."

My wife said, "I'm going to the dentist next week. Maybe she'll give me some of that mouthwash too."

I was left wondering about what my wife and my new dentist had done before they met me. Regardless, my fear of the dentist has been replaced by an ardent desire for another visit.