All Comments on 'My Trips to the STORE'

by CuriousinPennsylvania

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Was there a point to this?

Old man type rambling detected

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 4 years ago
Enjoyed

Enjoyed your story and am thinking of trying out an ABS since I have enjoyed no cock since craigslist shut down the personals and my regular moved out of town. I regularly crossdress but would never consider dressing at an ABS.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed your story and wish you lived near me I would be happy to suck your cock anytime. I am not gay, but I do enjoy sucking a hard cock and swallowing a load of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
McKeesport?

From your description, sounds like the bookstore by the Mansfield bridge

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I enjoyed your real life story and the rambling on about the nervousness that anyone can experience when new to the scene.

lordpenizworthlordpenizworthover 1 year ago

I LOVED reading all of this, as it reads so nonfiction-ally. This is a genuine account of what these places can be like. You've done a favor to many by sharing your experiences. Thank you!

CuriousinPennsylvaniaCuriousinPennsylvaniaover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for your comments Lordpenizworth. May I say that the pleasure was all mine.

johnnyampleedjohnnyampleedabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your tales since it tracked so much of my experiences in the video booths. I was always so turned on by the smell of fresh-spilled cum, for me it really set the mood. Initially, I masturbated while watching videos. Later, I succumbed to temptation and got my cock sucked, first through the gh and later in the same booth. There's something totally erotic by being sucked by an anonymous warm, wet mouth that's only lit by the blue light from the video screen. Thanks for sharing.

CuriousinPennsylvaniaCuriousinPennsylvaniaabout 1 year agoAuthor

Jonnnyampleed - you are welcome, or is that "well-cum". The one thing that isn't mood setting has been the smell of Pine-sol - but - they need to sanitize. Wow, speak of tracking, we should look in the mirror, we might be the same person. But, I'm pretty sure that our progression is much the same as other guys'. However, provided that the Sucker is not a weirdo, I much prefer getting sucked in the comfort of the same booth.

johnnyampleedjohnnyampleedabout 1 year ago

Agreed, getting sucked in the same booth was far more satisfying, since it allows for greater (wetter) attention to my balls.

CuriousinPennsylvaniaCuriousinPennsylvaniaabout 1 year agoAuthor

Jonnnyampleed - A minority stroked them, but those guys never licked my balls. Most have concentrated on extracting the greatest quantity of cum. A couple of them commented on the volume of my cum. My personal Cocksucker (who I wrote about in my "Tribute" to him) also said how good it tasted, but, of course, he was biased.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

All of the glory holes in my area have all been patched over.

Rich145Rich1459 months ago

Great story, from PA also but never been to one. definitely got me turned on enough to jerk off and cum.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My Trips to the Store is a fun story and probably one that most of us guys can relate to. I know I can remember paying 25 cents for a token and neatly stacking the tokens next to the coin slot. Many of those booths had GHs and I was so unfamiliar with this lifestyle that I had no idea what they were for. I had been in the store a few times and had watched the movies. I'd jack off at home. On this one occasion an older guy came up to me and asked if he could blow me. Without thinking about it I said ok. He came into the booth and gave me an excellent one. I thanked him & he left.

Now I realized what the GH's were for but I still didn't know the communication profile. I was curious to find out.

A couple of weeks later I was back and after a couple minutes of watching a video, a cock stuck through the hole. I had accepted that I was bi at that age because I had the cock sucking fantasies. However, I was surprised and curious. I grabbed it and played with it for a bit. Then I stuck the unknow cock into my mouth and began to suck away. It seemed so natural & after a couple of minutes he came. There were 2 other cocks I sucked that day and I swallowed all of their cum. It was a fun afternoon.

I enjoyed Curious' story & it's got me thinking about nice memories. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just wondering if the store with 2 floors by the mall is the one in Montgomeryville/

CuriousinPennsylvaniaCuriousinPennsylvania5 months agoAuthor

No, I'm in Southwestern PA, nead Pittsburgh.

JodailyJodaily4 months ago

Enjoyable read. It's funny what you said about how the word " cocksucker" is heard. When I was younger I would have only the one interpretation for it, lady or faggot. In my 50's I slowly changed that outlook to where now I would, in the right environment, not mind being called a cocksucker. First learned about glory holes about the same time, and tried one out shortly after that. Don't feel comfortable trying it again given how dangerous it could be. Doesn't change how much I would love to find a safe buddy to share blowjobs with. Have to do it on the downlow. My wife just about shit a brick when I told her I'd gone to a gloryhole and sucked cock. We hadn't had sex in several years, but that didn't change her response. Ah well. Glad to still be married, but do fantasize a lot about sucking down a load.

jonjonz68jonjonz683 months ago

I liked this. Not really a story, but your matter-of-fact recounting of your porn store experiences is sexy and fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuriousinPennsylvania@CuriousinPennsylvania
Please read my stories to get a flavor of my sexual interests. https://www.literotica.com/s/more-than-just-friends-6 https://www.literotica.com/s/my-pussy-eating-obsession https://www.literotica.com/s/my-trips-to-the-store https://www.literotica.com/s/tribute-to-a-cocks...