My tryst with Aishwarya Pt. 03

Story Info
I ravage Aishwarya Rai's ass.
1.6k words
4.5
11.9k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lololover
Lololover
33 Followers

Aishwarya's brown anus was completely coated in my saliva and with the constant tongue probing and peeling her ass cheeks apart, the anal rosebud was relaxed and opening somewhat wider. 15 minutes ago it was tightly shut and now it seemed ready to be invaded.

My cock was completely erect and throbbing looking at Aishwarya's luscious ass cheeks spread apart and her gorgeous anus, waiting to be filled by my throbbing 8 inch chocolate brown cock.

Aishwarya who was on all fours, turned around, bit her lips, winked at me and said, "Like what you see huh baby?"

I just mumbled "oh God yes!"

The sight of the most beautiful woman I had ever laid eyes on, on all fours, looking behind inviting me to sodomize her was getting too much to bear now.

I moved to the front and offered my engorged erect cock to Aishwarya. She hungrily grabbed it and began to lick it lightly, slowly pushing her mouth over it while holding it with her hands. Her dark red lips slipped over my cock head and then slowly took more of my cock shaft into her mouth. I pushed her hands away, grabbed her head and began to shove it into her mouth.

"Mmmm...yeah! Take it in deep baby!" I groaned in pleasure.

Aishwarya gagged a bit as my 8 inch cock touched her tonsils. I withdrew, watching it emerge completely coated with her saliva. I let her get some air and then shoved it back in and slowly began to stroke my cock in and out of her mouth while holding her head...it was absolute heaven.

"Ohhh Aishu!! Suck my cock baby! Suck it! Yeahh!"

The sight of my saliva coated chocolate brown cock slipping into and coming out of the mouth of the most stunning woman in the world, while she made gurgling sounds, was mesmerizing. It would be impossible to describe the magic that I was experiencing, as my cum load started to build.

But I didn't want to shoot my load down her throat. That could be done when we had less time. Tonight, she was mine for as long as I wanted and I wanted to feel the magical feeling of shooting my cum load deep into Aishwarya's bowels.

I pulled my cock out of Aishwarya's mouth and knelt down to kiss her. We kissed deeply for about 2-3 minutes while my cock calmed down.

I then got up and moved behind Aishwarya, who was on all fours and spread her juicy buttocks open. Her anus was glistening with my saliva, but I knew that more lubrication would help. So I moved to a drawer and pulled out a tube of KY Jelly and coated my rigid cock with it. I then took a little dab of KY desensitizing gel and applied it as well. I'd last much longer inside Aishwarya's tight ass with this gel applied.

I then moved back and got behind her in doggy style. I positioned my cock head at her anal entrance and slowly began to push it in.

"Aaaaaahh" Aish gasped as my bulbous cockhead began to push inside her shithole.

"Relax baby...it's very well lubed," I whispered soothingly.

I continued to push, exerting more pressure as my cockhead invaded Aishwarya's anus. It pushed past her tight sphincter and my cockhead was now embedded inside her asshole, with my foreskin pulled all the way back. Her sphincter muscles were clasping tightly to my cock.

"Aaaaahh! Oh shit!" Aishwarya yelped sharply as she felt the thick bulbous cock-head slip past her tight sphincter.

"Mmmm...aah...yeah shit baby...it's going into your shithole Aishu!" I said as I enjoyed the sight of my cock penetrating into her ass.

"Dheere se baby...please," Aishwarya nervously said as she felt her anus expand and my bulbous cockhead lodge itself inside.

"Of course Aishu...you know how good this'll feel in a couple of minutes...just relax," I said as I continued shoving it inside gently. Slowly, 2 inches of my thick chocolate brown cock was inside Aishwarya's juicy ass while I gripped her fleshy hips.

My grip on her meaty hips tightened as I slowly began to insert my cock deeper. More pressure and nearly 5 inches of my brown cock slid into her tight anal cavity. It felt like heaven...the warmth of Aishwarya's tight velvety rectum felt great as my cock was gripped tightly by her ass.

"Aaaiii...Ohh ma!! ohhhhhhhh dheere se!" She whimpered as she felt the 5 inches of my cock snaking into her rectum.

I began to slowly fuck Aishwarya's asshole, pushing it in just a little deeper up her rectum with each thrust and then pulling it back out till only the cock head remained inside.

Aishwarya was moaning "Unngggghhhhh...fuckkk...aaahhh..." as her asshole began to get used to my thick shaft's presence. I leaned over and nuzzled Aishwarya's neck and nibbled on her earlobe. The distraction served its use as her anus relaxed more and I could now slide in deeper. Just 1 inch of my cock remained outside, the rest of it's 7 inches was snugly lodged inside her ass.

"Ohhhhh Kartikk...yess baby...it feels so good!" she whimpered.

"Hindi mae bolo Aishu," I replied.

"Aaaahhh Kartik babyyy...gaand maaro meri...yess..." Aishu mewled and hearing the beauty queen utter those words just drove me nuts.

I leaned back and grasping her hips harder, thrust hard and in one shot my cock was balls deep inside Aishwarya's ass!

The sight was simply magnificent. My chocolate brown cock had disappeared completely into Aishwarya's beautiful white ass. From up above, all I could see was my flesh merged with her ass. In the mirror in front, I could see my balls hanging below.

Her ass was such a tight and snug fit, I didn't feel like taking it out at all. Aishwarya's rectal walls were massaging my cock, pulsating around it. Sending waves of pleasure as I just held her hips and savored the sensation.

I stayed in that position, with my entire brown cock embedded in Aishwarya's buttocks, for about 3-4 minutes, slowly rotating my hips and feeling sheer bliss.

"How does it feel baby?" I whispered into Aish's ear as my hips gyrated and my cock moved about deep in her bowels.

"Aaaahh...feels amazing Kartik...fuck my ass harder now!" she demanded.

How was I to refuse such an order?!

I gripped her hips harder and began to thrust in and pull out, feeling the exquisite pleasure of sodomizing the beauty queen. I quickly took my cellphone that was lying beside me and took 15-20 pics of my cock thrusting it and out of her asshole in doggy style.

I now stood up from my kneeling position and mounted Aishwarya's ass like a stallion mounting a mare. She was in for a wild ass fucking ride now!

"Aaaahhh Kartik...unnggg...mere upar hi chadh gaye tum toh...ufff...aur gaand maaro na baby!" Aishwarya moaned. It was incredible hearing a prude like Aishwarya uttering these words while my cock was balls deep inside her chocolate highway.

I bent over her back while my cock remained completely embedded inside her bowels. I could see her expression in the mirror in front of us and her expression was one of pure orgasmic delight, the sweet pain of anal sex.

Her perfect mouth was wide open and her eyes half closed, while I was on top of her like a horse-rider with my cock firmly dug deep in her ass.

I began to thrust in and out of her ass, feeling Aishwarya's warm velvety rectum stroke my cock like a glove.

"Unnnghh...aaahh...unnghhh...ohh yes!" Aishwarya mewled as I sodomized her.

I continued to sodomize her while having mounted her in this position for 10 minutes, going at a moderate pace to extend our pleasure. Aishwarya was nearing her first orgasm, and could barely hold herself up on her hands.

I bent low and grabbed her hanging breasts and then began to thrust harder. Aishwarya was pushed over the edge of the orgasm, as her hands gave away and she almost face planted on the carpet, while moaning extremely loudly.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH...OHHHH MAAA!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhh I'm cummminggg!!"

I grabbed her by her luscious breasts and pulled her back up and now began to sodomize her even harder. The KY desensitizing gel had done it's trick so far. I'd been ass fucking Aishwarya for over 25 minutes and now my own orgasm was building up as I began fucking her ass with fast and deep thrusts.

The room was filled with the sounds of our eager flesh meeting and Aishwarya's loud moaning, "Aaah...aah...ohh yes...aahh,".

"Oh Aishu! Aah! Oh Aishu!! I'm gonna cum inside your gaand baby!" I groaned as I got closer and closer to a stupendous orgasm.

"Fill my ass Kartikk...cum inside me!" she yelled.

When I heard Aish say that, I began to pound her juicy ass hard, with long strokes. I gripped her shoulders so she couldn't move away as I plundered her asshole.

"AAHHH...ohhh fuckk! Aaah!" Aishwarya yelped loudly as my cock ravaged her ass.

"I'm gonna cum Aishu!" I roared as I orgasmed and my cum started shooting out in thick wads, shot after shot. A week's worth of my built up semen was now ejaculated deep up the beauty queen's bowels.

"Aaah...oh I can feel it! Fuck!" Aishwarya moaned as a huge quantity of my baby butter was coating her rectal walls, deep within her. Oh it felt so unbelievably good! The psychological aspect of it, of just having dumped my semen up India's most desired woman's ass, was mind blowing!

Aishwarya turned her head back and looked at me, satiated for now. But I wasn't done yet. Having waited months to fuck Aishwarya's ass, I was going to extract the most out of this encounter.

Perhaps I'll just write another part to give details of how I ravaged Aishwarya over the next 24 hours.

Lololover
Lololover
33 Followers