"O" Emma

Story Info
Emma. Watson finds inspiration for her next movie.
4.8k words
4.56
13k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years of age.

This is a work of fiction, any similarity to real life is entirely coincidental.

Absolutely no offence to Ms Watson is intended.

"O" Emma -- The Beginning

The divine Ms Watson was somewhat at a loss, the spark of inspiration seemed to be missing from her latest film roles, they were OK she supposed, but nothing ground breaking, nothing that could be remotely said to be "pushing the boundaries" as great art is alleged to be required to do, still perhaps her upcoming holiday to the city of her birth might provide a solution.

Boarding the Eurostar at St. Pancras bound for Gare Du Nord, Emma seated herself in her reserved Standard Premier seat and opened her tablet. As befits a Literature graduate, she had downloaded a bulk pack of "Classic" French literature and was looking forward to reading them in their original language during her week long stay in the City of Love.

Stepping out of the taxi at the elegant boutique Hotel Le Burgundy on the Rive Droite, Emma decided on a luxurious bath, a good meal in the hotel restaurant, the Michelin starred "Le Baudelaire" and then a long session of reading before attacking the shops of Paris in the morning. After finishing her meal, Emma went up to her suite and reopened her tablet, selecting the Kindle app, after scanning the "Pack" titles she is drawn to Pauline Reage's infamous "Histoire d'O".

Although she had of course heard of the classic erotic novel, she had never read it, nor seen the film or television series based on it and she decided she would see what all the fuss was about. In honour of the book's subject matter, she decided she would wear Marilyn Monroe's famous nightwear, only in her case it would be Lancome's Tresore Midnight Rose and not Chanel's No.5.

Slowly and sensually, Emma began undressing, first removing her jacket and shoes before laying on the queen sized bed, then slowly undoing the buttons on her blouse and removing it, she pops the button on her skirt, raises her perfect derrière then undoes the zip and pulls it off. She then addresses her lingerie, undoing the garter belt straps and rolling down her stockings, then taking off the garter belt. Kneeling up on the bed she slowly removes her bra before finally sliding her lace panties down.

Now naked, Emma picks up her tablet and begins to read. As she reads of "O"'s arrival at Roissy and the removal of her bra and panties before walking bare breasted up to the door, Emma begins feeling very aroused and her middle finger creeps down toward her pussy. As "O" is stripped, bathed and dressed in the uniform all women at Roissy must wear, Emma begins plunging her fingers into her pussy and brings herself to an Earth shattering orgasm. After her body ceases shuddering, Emily falls asleep as the tablet slips from her hand.

Waking at seven A.M. to the Parisian sunshine, Emma heads to the bathroom for her morning shower, lathering herself with the provided shower gel, she decides she is in need of a shave, after depilating her limbs and armpits, she applies extra gel to her pudenda and begins shaving her Mons and labia. Her attention to her "Chat" has her becoming somewhat wet and Emma once again caresses her pussy, achieving a satisfactory orgasm, if not one to rival the previous night's.

Finishing her ablutions, donning the hotel bathrobe and returning to the bedroom, Emma decides that if she's going to get this turned on from her reading material, that she's going to need something more than just her fingers to really satisfy herself. She opens her tablet and Google's the best sex shops in the city, Emma hits on a plan to visit Place Pigalle after attacking the shops of the Boulevarde Saint-Germain and that she'd probably be best to go somewhat incognito if she doesn't want to be recognised entering what may be regarded as "Questionable" premises. Throwing on her Brown University sweatsuit over her lingerie, she stuffs her tablet in her backpack and finishes her look with a pair of Ray Bans and a matching Brown's baseball cap.

After heading downstairs for a quick breakfast in the hotel restaurant, Emma hails a taxi to the Boulevard Saint-Germain, getting out in front of Burberry's, she goes in for a quick catch up with the iconic British label she famously modelled for, grabbing a few items on the way, she heads to Louis Vuitton for a look at some handbags before finishing at Karl Lagerfeld's. She hails a taxi and asks the driver to take her purchases back to her hotel while she catches the Metro from Rue du Bac to Blanche station. Exiting the station by the world famous Moulin Rouge, she goes looking for the most up-market looking sex shop she can find. Slipping quietly inside, Emma goes searching for the vibrator section.

Emma jumps as a sales assistant addresses her, asking if she needed any assistance and whether she might make some recommendations. Emma decides she will take the advice and begins a conversation with the assistant, asking why Emma was looking, she mentions that she had been reading erotica and needed something more than just her fingers, this prompts the assistant to ask what it was she was reading. Emma answers "Histoire d'O" and the assistant replies with a beaming smile, commenting that it's her favourite erotic novel and mademoiselle would certainly need something to deal with the emotions reading it would generate. Enquiring how far she had read the novel, she tells Emma that she's in for a treat as she's barely scratched the surface and that she really should crack on with finishing the novel and that the store has a number of items she might be interested in after finishing it.

Leaving the store with the highly recommended rechargeable Hitachi Magic Wand and a battery powered Rabbit vibrator in a discreet plastic bag, Emma heads back to the Blanche Metro Station headed for the Concorde station and the Hotel Le Burgundy. Taking her tablet from her backpack, Emma opens the Kindle app and resumes reading.

As Emma voraciously devours the rest of the book, making extensive use of the Wand and Rabbit as she does so, a creeping realisation dawns on her that this may be the project she was looking for. To help make up her mind, she streams the 1975 film on-line and is disappointed and sure she could make a much better update. She notices that the time has sped by and she consults room service about recommendations for nearby restaurants, not wishing to restrict herself to only eating in the hotel. After a satisfactory evening meal she heads back to the hotel, undresses and goes to sleep.

Emma's sleep is troubled with images of herself in a leather collar and cuffs, tied to a pillar and whipped, penises forced into her mouth, vagina and even her anus. She dreams of being bent over a desk and buggered and finally of being ringed and branded. Emma awakes in the midst of a screaming orgasm, three fingers ramming into what she now thinks of as her cunt, Wrung out like a dish-rag, Emma makes her way to the bathroom and runs a deep, luxurious bath, but even that triggers memories of "O"'s arrival at Roissy.

After her bath, Emma again takes the Metro to the sex shop, but this time, almost without realising it, she forgoes her underwear and dresses in a mid thigh length dress. Arriving at the sex shop, Emma searches for the assistant she spoke to yesterday. Finally finding the assistant, Emma taps her on the shoulder, as she spins round, the assistant sees the living embodiment of "Belle" standing in front of her, staggered, she exclaims "Mademoiselle Watson, what are you doing here and was it you that I served yesterday".

The reply is forced from Emma, "Yes, it was me, I finished the book and I'm after some more advice".

"Well you've come to the right person then" she exclaims, raising her skirt to show her own lack of underwear, labial and clitoral piercings and initials tattooed on her buttocks, "I'm owned by the proprietor of the shop".

Emma raises her dress to show her unclad state and says "Well, we'd better get to it then".

The assistant leads Emma to the BDSM section of the shop and begins assembling what she regards as an S & M "Starter kit", leather wrist and ankle cuffs, a leg spreader, ball gag and most importantly, a riding crop. "This should help get you started" says the assistant.

"You know my name, but what is yours, I can't just keep calling you, you".

"You're not going to believe this Mademoiselle Watson, but it's Belle, Belle Lahaie".

"wasn't Lahaie the name of a famous porn star" enquired Emma.

"Yes, Brigitte, we're distant cousins, replied Belle".

"If you'd like some experience of the scene, my master should be here shortly and he might be able to introduce you better than I can".

"I'm not sure" said Emma, "I don't want word of this leaking out".

"Oh that's OK replies Belle, we in the scene know how to keep our mouths shut, you'd be surprised at some of the celebrities that are involved in private".

Just as Belle finished speaking, the store bell rang and a distinguished looking middle-aged gentleman, appearing to be in his fifties, indeed, a perfect candidate for Sir Stephen, enters the shop and proceeds towards Emma and Belle.

Belle instantly drops to her knees, spreads her legs, hooks her hands behind her neck and directs her eyes downwards.

"Master" she exclaims, I have someone here who may be interested in the lifestyle".

"Well done Belle, you've excelled yourself this time, is this who I think it is".

"It is indeed the person who played my namesake, Master".

Turning to Emma, Belle's owner exclaims "Well, what are you waiting for, assume the position like the slut next to you", "I'm going to have to punish you for that".

With some awkwardness, Emma sinks to her knees and copies Belle's posture. "late and not particularly graceful, but not too bad for a beginner, my name is Charles LeClerc, but you may address me as Master".

The words "Yes Master" are forced from Emma's lips and an ice cold shudder runs down her spine with her reply, she has the feeling that this may well be a life changing moment.

"Belle, show this cunt how a master should be greeted", Charles exclaims.

With that, Belle catches hold of LeClerc's fly zip with her teeth and bending her head down, lowers his zip, exposing his flaccid penis. With her hands clasped behind her back, Belle engulfs her master's cock, covering it in saliva and forcing it down her throat until her nose makes contact with his pubis and her lips touch his balls. Withdrawing until it is almost clear of her mouth, Belle commences pistoning backwards and forwards until LeClerc orders her to stop and turns towards Emma.

"Let's see how well you can do, slut" remarks Charles.

Emma reaches forward and grasps the dick presented to her.

"No hands bitch, just do it with your mouth".

Ms Watson tries to get all of LeClerc's cock in her mouth, but gags before she can get the last two inches in, at that, LeClerc seizes the back of Emma's head and forces it forward, causing Emma to get the feeling that she is just about to retch. Gasping for breath, LeClerc releases her head to allow Emma to take a breath, but immediately pushes his pelvis forward again, forcing his prick down her throat once again, desperately suppressing her gag reflex, Emma manages to take all of Charles's manhood and establishes a rhythm. All too soon, Emma feels Charles's dick start to pulsate and attempts to withdraw it from her mouth.

"Swallow it cunt, if any hits the floor I'll make you lick it up and add more strokes to the punishment you've already got coming".

Forcing herself, Emma feels Charles's spunk jet down her throat, as the pulsations slow down and diminish, Emma takes the last few drops in her mouth and swallows the salty emission.

"Show me slut", demands LeClerc and Emma duly obliges, "After a rather shaky start, not too bad, now get up Ms Watson".

"There is a meeting at my S & M club at 7 O'clock tomorrow evening, be there!". "In the meantime, I suggest you practice your oral technique, I've got a dildo you can practice on, I also suggest you take some butt plugs while you're about it, to get you ready for tomorrow or it's going to hurt when you get buggered, which you will be".

Emma tentatively requested what she should do about possibly being recognised at the club, Charles turned to Belle and exclaimed.

"Belle, add a gimp mask to the dildo and butt plugs will you? oh and some lube" "That should cover any problems, here's the address of the club, on second thoughts, I think you should come here first, shall we say six thirty and we'll get you dressed and drive from here, in the meantime, I wish you adieu until tomorrow evening Ms Watson".

Emma left the shop with her purchases and a certain sense of foreboding, but also with the greatest sense of elation she had ever felt in her life, even more so than learning that she had secured the part of Hermione Grainger in the Harry Potter films. Returning to her hotel, she dropped her shopping in her bedroom and headed for lunch to the second restaurant the hotel staff had recommended. That afternoon, Emma practiced deep throating the 10" dildo and inserted the smallest of the butt plugs as Belle had recommended, using plenty of lube to do so. She decided she'd eat in the hotel again that evening as her first evening meal their had been perfectly acceptable, as befits a five star hotel's Michelin starred restaurant.

Once she had finished dinner, Emma headed back to her suite for more deep-throat practice, but first replacing her butt plug with a larger one. When Emma felt that she was able to take all of the dildo down her throat without difficulty, she decided to watch some French television, but first once again replacing the butt plug with a larger one.

"Only one more size to go" thought Emma, "if I keep this one in overnight, I aught to be able to handle the monster in the morning", on further reflection, she reckoned she might even get the dildo in there.

After her morning shower, inserting the final butt plug and a room service breakfast of coffee and croissants, Emma headed for the Rue Saint-Honore just fifty metres away, for some more retail therapy After satisfying her shopping needs and a light lunch at a local bistro, for Emma had no wish to attend her first S & M club after a heavy meal, Emma walked back to the hotel and decided a session in their excellent spa would be in order. Having finished a lovely manicure and pedicure, Emma saw that the spa offered a waxing service and decided to remove all the hair below her eyebrows, which she also had sculpted. The waxing was a little painful so Emma decided to relax with a massage, indeed, so relaxing was it that she had to be woken after it's conclusion.

Time having caught up with her, Emma realised she had better get moving, dressing in a little black number she had purchased that morning, on top of some exquisite silk lingerie. Emma headed for the Metro and the Place Pigalle, not forgetting her cuffs, mask and ball gag.

On arrival at Master LeClerc's shop, Charles ordered her to remove her dress, on seeing her lingerie, he tore it off her saying.

"Sluts don't wear panties and your tits are more than firm enough not to need a bra", "That's five more strokes added to your punishment".

Handing her a leather harness he said.

"Put this on, now turn around and let's see how it looks".

Testing how flexible Emma was in the harness, Charles had her stretch up on her tiptoes and then bend over touching her toes, spotting her bejewelled butt plug he remarked.

"I see you did one thing right, you're wearing a butt plug".

At that moment, Belle arrived wearing an identical harness, complete with wrist and ankle cuffs and a leather collar. Having only previously seen her naked from the waist down, Emma noticed that she also wore nipple and navel rings and that a chain connected her nipple and clitoral rings.

"Did you bring your cuffs and mask, slut" Charles retorted to Emma, "Yes Master, They're in my backpack", "Belle, go and get this bitch's pack and bring it to me" he ordered, "And while you're at it. get a spare collar".

Knowing her Master's temper if she kept him waiting, Belle returned swiftly and gave Charles the requested items.

"Ms Watson", Charles remarked to Emma after having fitted her wrist and ankle cuffs, "Your eventual Master will fit you with your permanent collar, after you have selected and duly presented it to him, this is only temporary and I will require it's return when you leave Paris".

"Master, what makes you think that I will have a long term Master?" replied Emma.

"Some Masters require their subs to refer to themselves in the third person, as in "this girl", or "this slut", but I do not require this, as to your original question, I have my suspicions, but I believe this will be confirmed or not at the end of the night".

Belle returned wearing a full length cloak and carrying a second one in her hands.

"Belle, put that on her, we'll put her mask on in the car when we get near the club".

After closing up the shop, Charles and Belle led Emma around the rear of the building to a current model Mercedes Benz S Class saloon and opened the door for her to enter, it seems sex shops in Paris enabled a fairly high class lifestyle. After ten minutes, Belle turned to Emma and told her to put the mask on as they would shortly be arriving at the club.

A sense of trepidation filled Emma as they exited the car and walked towards a discreet door on a quite residential street, somewhat Emma imagined as "O" must have felt as she walked towards the door of Roissy for the first time. Charles made a short phone call and the door was opened as they arrived at it. Entering the club, their cloaks and overcoat were taken by a woman wearing nothing but a black cup-less silk basque, attached stockings, six inch stilettos and a red ball gag. Issuing Charles with the cloakroom tickets, she gestured them into the interior of the club.

Passing through a set of double doors, they entered into a large room where classic Rock music was playing through discreetly mounted speakers, the place appeared to be fairly well attended and they made their way into the crowd. Charles led them to the far end of the room, where what looked like a gymnastic pommel horse, but without the handles was situated.

"Alright you, get yourself over that" ordered Charles, then fastened Emma's ankle cuffs to clips on the legs of the horse.

Turning to address the crowd, Charles informed them.

"This slut is interested in finding out about the lifestyle, she has earned herself punishment already, but I am being generous as this is her first time, so I will restrict myself to twenty five strokes", Emma quailed on hearing this, Charles continued, "As this is her first time, I will not demand she count the strokes, I shall start off gently, the first set of five I shall give by hand".

Charles moved to stand behind Emma, raised his right hand and swiftly brought it down on Emma's delectable derriere with a ringing spank, Emma sucked in a startled breath and gritted her teeth. It was painful, but Emma thought she could endure it if it didn't get too much worse than that. Just as she finished that thought, Charles unleashed the second blow, targeting her right cheek, a few seconds later the third blow landed on her left cheek. Her right again and then finishing with her left. Just as Emma thought.

"This isn't too bad", Charles announced that the next five were to be given with the paddle. "I can handle that" Emma thought, "I got a dozen with the paddle at my sorority initiation at Brown".

Splat, down came the paddle on her right cheek, about five seconds and then another to her left, the third and fourth blows followed the same pattern and then the fifth slammed into both. Emma was definitely starting to feel it now, but also a definite excitement down below brought about by the movement of her bottom with the blows of the paddle.

12