All Comments on 'My Tryst with Forbidden Youth'

by michie

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fun story

Many college age guys are hot for friend's mom. Often, the mom likes to tease lad by "accidental" rubs and flashes. Usually guy just gets aroused and jo. Sometimes it goes further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh,yes ...

Despite your protestations to the contrary, you are an excellent writer. A long-held fantasy fulfilled. Nicely done.

atkinsatkinsalmost 7 years ago
Keep writing!

It's refreshing when there's a build up of tension and expectation in these stories. I think it could have been a tad tighter, but it had a wonderful payoff and was well worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
go michie !

such a wonderful and erotic story ... thanks :)

michiemichiealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

For the positive feedback :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good going. Brilliant

Love the work. I would love to read another chapter of this story if that's possible.

NaughtySouthernGentNaughtySouthernGentalmost 7 years ago
5 Stars

My first time reading your work. Captivating to say the least. Build up, hot sex without an anatomy lesson..great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nce

Good story, I don't see the need for the disclaimer. Well written and I hope to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

great story! sequel is even better. get going on chapter 3.

lorencinolorencinoover 6 years ago
Satisfying literature

This is the second of your stories that I have read and it confirms whatI thought after the first: you are a masterful creator of literature. You skill presents a completely believable thoughtful character in a sexual act that results in a story is above and beyond the merely pornographic. You are simply way above the average writer here, in my opinion.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
Decent writing,

if a little dense of paragraph. Meaning not much dialogue to break things up, lots of analysis (which I typically like) but no real insight into why a married woman would risk so much for this tryste,

Some other items detract from credibility, the fact she gets so horny yet doesnt seek relief from hubby. Dont get that, unless hubby let himself go.

And what's up with the weight gain, she is not exactly a beauty queen at 5'6" and 155, that is overweight according to BMI and in no way resembles a wife who is taking care of her appearance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Will Read More

Well-developed. I look forward to reading the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
good writing

as ou had me just hating that cheating slut! Cheats once and he keeps her then she does it again. No love for the bitch without any conscience. I can only hope that he has been fucking around on the side with several hotter younger ladies and he gets to rub it in her face.

enigma3enigma3about 4 years ago

5 stars. very erotic, looking forward to reading more of your work

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

Well written. Her husband's a fool for not devoting more time to the enjoyment of her body, but perhaps the real problem is that he hasn't gotten over her past infidelity. Maybe things would be different if he spent more time with her, like a shared vacation, but the deed is done. I suspect hubby will eventually find out. I'm surprised that her son is so clueless. Then again, maybe he's not. Perhaps a sequel will enlarge on the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written

Nice written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good for you. The moment was there and you took it. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
;)

Lucky lad and lucky lady.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"My Tryst With Forbidden Youth Ch. 01:" - Forty-three Year Married Mother, Michelle and Twenty Year Old Friend (Of Her Son), "Ash" Ashton.

This is the first story of 'michie' that I've read on 'Literotica', although I have read several of her stories on another site. This story is well written, probably better than she gives herself credit. The writer has instilled an aura of a mature person being the writer. The writer does somewhat overkill with the background personal analysis; although, the information does fill in many many questions as the story goes along.

I notice there is a chapter 02, which is great as there are several questions I have; maybe some of them will be answered. The first question is, why do writer's never care (?) or think to divulge the pregnancy "factor" or probability, especially if the lady/female is younger than sixty years old?

Having read all the comments, in my opinion there are too many whiny readers; they want to complain about minute' bullshit that means nothing about "the price of rice in China." If they don't like the story, they DO NOT have to read it, and then mouth off, as if they're masterful readers.....or could do better! Many of the whiners are "Anonymous" so they're afraid to take credit for their lousy opinions! My wish is that 'Literotica' would not allow 'Anonymous' readers comment. Butt, hey. I come here for the pleasure to read writers--good, bad or indifferent--write pornography that I love to read. Most all my reading interest is incest; this story is one of the few outside my fondest, biggest interest--because I knew she IS a good writer!!

encore769encore769over 2 years ago

wish it was me....i have fantasies of young guys, including some of my son's friends, this is so me. Thank you for the encouragement.

Carol

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The actual sex was a bit porny – blow job, then cum on face, then fuck. It didn't seem real to me, unlike your other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous