My Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rwcforfun
rwcforfun
426 Followers

A few minutes later, there was a knock at my door. I opened it to let Leslie in and was silenced by her gorgeous looks. She was in a scoop neck shirt that showed the cleavage I had fucked the night before, painted on, tight jeans, cute boots, and a sweater in case it got cold. As she passed me on her way into the room, I caught the scent of her perfume and wanted to bury my head in her right then.

She wandered over to the couch, poured a bit of wine we had left over from the night before, and sat down where it had all started. For fear I may never say anything, I didn't want to delay our inevitable conversation, "Leslie, can we talk for a minute?"

"Sure. Come here," she said patting the couch.

I sat down next to her and spilled my guts, "Listen, I had a lot of fun last night, but it was wrong and I am really sorry. Really sorry. I should have never..."

Leslie held a finger up to my lips and stopped me mid sentence. She leaned in, I stole a glance down her shirt, she kissed me on the lips and said, "Stop thinking. It felt great. Leave it at that. Let's go have fun."

I knew we'd never get to the game if I kissed her back, so stood up, took her by the hand and we headed out the door. We caught a cab to the game and took our places in the premium seats I had purchased right behind the dugout. It was a fabulous game. We enjoyed drinks, great ballpark food, people watching, and had an all around great time. As the 7th inning stretch rolled around, we stood up and she draped her arms around my neck and said, "thank you. I'm having an amazing time," and then kissed me.

As we broke off the kiss, we noticed the people around us cheering and someone yelled "more". I looked up on the jumbo TV and there we were, front and center on the kiss cam. The moment took care of itself and we embraced in a long passionate kiss, further drawing cheers, hoots and hollers of everyone around us. As we sat back down, I said, "I guess it's a good thing they don't show the kiss cam to TV viewers at home." We laughed about it and settled in for the rest of the game. She immediately put her hand on my thigh and it came naturally to me to put my hand on hers. I continued to fight the urge to think and chose just to feel good in the moment.

We left the game a little early, grabbed some cocktails and a late snack at a hipster bar near the stadium, and eventually got back to the hotel at about midnight. As we hopped on the elevator, she pressed the #15 button for her floor and, as I reached for the #23 button, she grabbed my hand, moved it to her ass and said, "We need to finish what we started."

I drew her close to me, placed my other hand on her chest and we kissed all the way to her floor. As the door opened, I led her out by the hand and she walked me to her room. As she opened the door to her room, she stopped me, kissed me and said, "What happens here, stays here. Now come inside and fuck my brains out."

By the time the door latched shut we were ripping each others clothing off. Within a minute we were completely naked and making out wildly under the covers; covers I noted that had been neatly pulled open in anticipation of our arrival.

As I sucked hard on her tits, I stimulated her pussy to wetness with my fingers. Leslie was on her back with her knees spread open, inviting me to climb on and fuck her. As I got into position, she reached down and grabbed my erect cock and held me back with the other hand. She began to rub the entrance to her vagina lips with the very tip of my dick. Her clit came to life and she used my cock to excite it with erotic pleasure.

She clenched her teeth, closed her eyes, arched her back and screamed, "Oh fuck. I'm cumming. Oh fuck." With that, she plunged my cock into her pussy and yelled, "Fuck me. Keep my orgasm going. Come on baby, fuck me."

I didn't hesitate. I started ramming my cock, balls deep, in and out of her hot, cumming pussy while she screamed for more. Anyone in the next room would have thought we had the TV volume up way too loud on the porn we were watching. I got up on my knees to watch my entire dick disappearing in and out of her cunt. Our rhythm was as if we'd done this hundreds of times together; our bodies were perfectly synchronized.

Leslie inched her way up a little, I shoved some pillows behind her back, so she could also watch her pussy being pierced with my hard dick. As I pushed in hard again, Leslie could see that I was about to cum and pushed me back a little. Seconds later, as I held still, we both watched the pulsing of my penis muscles as it began to pump huge loads of hot, white, sticky cum deep inside her vagina. After unloading all I had into her, she pushed me back, tightened up her pelvic muscles and pushed out an oozing cream pie of the sperm I deposited in her. I finally collapsed on top of her and we kissed and cuddled.

After cuddling for a little while, I whispered, "I guess I should go back to my room."

"No you're not. I have to fly home tomorrow and we have so much more to do."

We fell asleep a few times, on and off throughout the night, but as my cock was able to recover and harden stiff again, we found a new way to have sex. May favorite was lubricating her ass and sliding my dick into her tight hole for an amazing session of anal sex. By morning, we had given plenty of reason to need to shower off the sticky sex residue that was all over our bodies and the bed sheets. The room wreaked like hot sex.

While showering together in the morning, enjoying each other's bodies, she begged me, "Please fill me up one more time." She braced herself on the wall of the shower and I pushed my soapy dick into her pussy from behind and filled it up one more time for the road.

We got dressed and kissed goodbye. I was off to my golf round and she was headed to the airport to fly home. We renewed our vow to keep our tryst forever between just us and, though we didn't say it, I think we both knew there might be another time.

The next few days at the conference were a bit of a blur. I relished in the memories of the amazing sex we'd had, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't worry about how I was going to tell Teri that my "approved" weekend of wild sex was with the same person she'd experienced it with. I figured I would defend my actions by reminding her about the rules and that she never said there were people that were off limits.

Teri and I texted back and forth a few times, but the subject of whether or not I had found someone never came up. I'm sure she didn't want to ask, assuming I hadn't found anyone, and I was about to bring it up until I was home.

As my plane landed Tuesday evening and I drove home, I rehearsed my story and my defense strategy in my head. I was fully prepared to tell Teri everything and face whatever consequences may abound.

As I entered the house, Teri was sitting at the computer in her office. "Hi honey, I'm home," I announced.

"Oh, hi honey. I'm so glad you're back. How was it?"

"You know. Just another boring conference. The golf was amazing and I went to a Giants game."

"Well, at least you made some fun out of having to be there."

"Oh, I definitely had fun."

"Really? Anything you'd like to tell me about?"

"Um, well, yes. I um, well, I you see, I..."

"Met someone," she interrupted?

"Um, yes."

"Do you want to tell me about it," she asked lovingly?

"Yes. I will."

As the sweat poured off my brow, Teri walked over to me, took my hands, guided me over to the couch where we both sat down. This was going to be the moment. As I took a deep breath to start my story, she said, "Before you start. I just want you to know. Leslie and I are very excited about you joining us as a special guest at our next weekend away."

"What the fuck? You know what happened?"

"I not only know. I knew it would before it happened. And I can't wait for what's next."

rwcforfun
rwcforfun
426 Followers