My Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He once admitted that he's," her voice dropped so low that we could barely hear her. "He's desperate for a threesome with me... and you." I think my evil grin disturbed her. It certainly seemed to focus Carla's mind when I turned it on her.

"Same question. Ian's fantasy?"

Carla knew better now than to piss me about. "Anal. Like all of them. Perfectly good vagina, self cleaning, self lubricating, designed for the purpose at the front. He wants to stick his dick in the tradesman's entrance at the back. Never fancied it myself and it sounds painful, so he'll have to go without."

Debbie's turn next. "Greg's?"

She looked uncomfortable. "I'm rubbish at oral. I've such a strong gag reflex that I can choke just brushing my teeth. He's never had a proper blow job. I've seen the browser history on our computer when I had to change the settings so the kids can't see what he's been looking at; it's all deepthroat porn."

"Okay, Jade. It's your turn to share."

She gave me a sullen look. "I don't know why it's any of your fucking business," she snapped at me, her eyes tearing up with shame.

She stiffened as I walked towards her, afraid of my reputation for clinical violence. Instead, I surprised her when I pulled to me and hugged her. "I'm going to try to save your relationship from my idiot husband's actions. Now tell us," I said, gently.

She relaxed in my arms and then confessed. "He really wants me to dress up as a schoolgirl and then let him spank my bottom. God only knows where the rest of his fantasy goes after that, because I shot him down in flames from the outset. I mean, come on. That's just too fucking weird."

I looked at the four of them. We weren't friends in the sense that we had regular girly nights out together, but I liked them; I liked their men and, on balance, I think they deserved the chance to make it or not on their own terms, without John's baleful influence fucking up their relationships, and perhaps their kids lives too.

"You all fucked my husband." I glared at Keira. "Don't bother denying it. You were going to. You know you would have. He just killed the mood playing with his phone or you'd have dropped your knickers just like the others! So you owe me: all of you." They all looked guiltily at me, wondering what price I'd extract.

"You all cheated on your men. Vulnerable or drunk, you could have said 'no' and you didn't. You owe them too. My husband targeted his friends' wives: I don't know why, yet, but that means I owe them as well for what he did. So tonight, ladies, you are all going to confess. If your men find out what you did, either from John or through rumour or gossip, your relationships are fucked! You have this one opportunity, right now. Admit what happened and explain why. Carla, Keira; John deliberately got you drunk. Jade, Debbie; he played on your insecurities using things your husbands told him. It was all John playing some game. There were no affairs and there never would have been."

I stared round the room to be sure they understood. "As penance, tonight you will each also tell your husband or boyfriend that you will allow them one evening with you and me to experience their fantasy; threesome, anal, deepthroat and spanking. You have to be there to watch and suffer as your men have sex with me, the way that they will suffer when they find out that you had sex with John. This is my quid pro quo for my husband's irresponsible game. Starting on Monday you get one night each. On Friday all of you, men and women are at my place for my fantasy. Then I'll find out what game he thinks he's playing that's worth risking breaking up families."

The conversation moved on to comparing calendars; who worked what evening; when could Debbie get her mum and dad to have the kids. In the end, it was settled and they all knew what to expect. There would be some uncomfortable conversations tonight but I hoped we women could offer a resolution. I'd know if I was right when they contacted me on Sunday.

I was back home when John got in from football. I wasn't outright angry with him, as such; I just couldn't imagine what he was involved in. Why was his phone so important when he was having sex with the girls? He never went near it when we had sex. Who were these lads he was hanging about with at the hen night and the wedding reception? Were they the same people?

So, I admit I wasn't all warm and fuzzy with him, but he probably put it down to PMS. It's funny, but a guy can come in from work in a foul mood, just because the driver in front stuck to the speed limit and added thirty seconds to the journey home; and that's reasonable. A woman comes in, a little bit tetchy because she's had her own job mansplained to her by a new starter, and then the bus home was half an hour late; and it's, "Oooh, time of the month, is it?"

Sorry, had to get that out of my system. Anyway, I had an early night and John was up and out early next morning doing Sunday deliveries for some extra spending money. By eleven o'clock, all four women had messaged me to say that they had confessed and asked for forgiveness and offered their men a free pass to indulge their fantasy with me for one evening as the women watched. Apparently some harsh words had been exchanged, but no lasting harm appeared to have been done. So my diary for next week looked like this:

Monday - Six p.m. to eight p.m. - Debbie and Greg - Blow job

Tuesday - Seven p.m. to nine p.m. - Carla and Ian - Anal

Wednesday - Seven p.m. to nine p.m. - Jade and Wayne - Cosplay

Thursday - Seven p.m. to nine p.m. - Keira and Marty - Threesome

Friday - Eight p.m. for as long as it takes - Nichole - Revenge

Well, my week ahead was looking interesting.

I was watching a film on Netflix when John got home on Sunday evening. As usual when he worked weekend shifts I'd made a hot pot and left it in the oven to keep warm. I paused my film and went to serve up two bowls and set them on the dining table with a white wine for me and a beer for him.

When he got back from changing out of his work clothes and using the bathroom, we sat and chatted idly about our nothing in particular. His day had been quite dull, as you'd expect, and mine had involved housework and ironing. So, asking him if there was anything more exciting going on didn't seem unreasonable.

He glanced sharply at me; I might not have noticed if I hadn't been watching him, but seeing my innocent unsuspecting look, he answered. "Well, you know that Wayne's wife is pregnant?" He offered. I shook my head. He continued. "Well she is. About four months gone apparently. So that will probably put the brakes on his social life for a good while."

"I suppose so," I agreed. "He can't expect her to stay at home with a new-born while he's out playing with his mates. That's not what grown-ups do."

John pulled a face. "That's the problem. He's our next best player, after me," he said, with absolutely no modesty at all. "Our usual stand-in is nowhere near as good as Wayne so we'll almost certainly drop down the league."

"These things happen," I offered with a shrug. "You'll just have to make the best of it."

"Aye, well, that's the thing. There's a team that plays in our league from the Black Ox and one of their lads is looking to move back up to Aberdeen to be closer to his kids. I thought that I might go and play for them in his place."

"What about your friends from the Lion, though. Isn't ditching them, just like that, a bit low?" I challenged.

"It's just that the Black Ox has a really good team and, with me in it too, we could win the league." He looked a bit embarrassed then and changed the subject.

I was puzzled, though, was this new team 'the lads' he'd been hanging about with? And what the hell could that have to do with his insane treasure hunt? I went back to my film, leaving him to do the dishes, and then I went to bed. I had a long day on Monday.

I rang John at lunchtime to tell him that I had a lot of stuff that needed my urgent attention and that I'd be late in that evening and that I'd probably have things to do most evenings for the rest of the week. He sympathised, but obviously he wasn't worried that I was cheating, because I was on my period and women can't do anything sneaky then. If men are really that gullible, why the Hell don't women rule the world?

Anyway, I arrived at Debbie's house a little before six that evening and she met me at the door. She led me straight into her kitchen, where her husband, Greg, was finishing his meal. There was a tension in the air, but no outright hostility. Greg spoke first.

"Nichole. It appears that I'm in your debt. Debbie tells me that it was you that convinced her to face up to what she and Jonno did. Thank you for that. I'm not going to pretend that it will be easy but I think I can try to get past it. Either way, we'll try. I don't think I'd have even done that if I'd found out from anyone else."

I wound my frustration in. He was entitled to be hurt. "Did Debbie tell you that I came to make amends, as far as I could, anyway?" I asked. He looked at her in surprise.

"I told him that you were coming round to talk to us; that's all," she said, her voice starting to break. "I was afraid that if I said any more and you'd changed your mind, then I'd have made things even worse." At that she burst into tears, probably not for the first time in the last couple of days.

"Ah, I see," I sighed. I turned back to Greg. "John screwed your wife. He owes you. In doing that he cheated on me so he owes me too. I'm here for reparation for both of us. You and me. I'm offering to have sex with you, and Debbie has to watch so she understands what it's like when someone you love fucks another person." Greg sat, bemused, trying to process what I was saying.

I continued. "The thing she hasn't mentioned." I glared at her. "Is that to show how sincere she is, Debbie has asked me to do something for you that she can't. So, as part of my time here tonight, I am going to give you a blow job that most men can only dream of. And yes, I am that fucking good. My only condition is that you recognise how far Debbie is prepared to go to beg your forgiveness. Will you do that? Please?"

Greg struggled to find his voice. "You're here to have sex with me?" He managed to get out. I smiled at him and waited patiently as he marshalled his thoughts. "And you want Debbie to watch so that she understands how much she's hurt me?" I liked Greg, he was a rational thinker, oh, and hot too. "And to sweeten the deal, you'll go down on me while she watches?"

"Even better," I told him. "Because Debbie didn't have you ready for me, we can shower together so we're both nice and clean before we get down and dirty." I looked at her. "Go and get us some towels ready and get yourself out of those jeans and sweater and into a nightie." She looked at me in surprise. "I'm going to give your husband a proper seeing-to tonight while you're in the same room. I guarantee you're going to have your own fingers, at least one face and probably his dick between your legs before we're finished. Why make life needlessly difficult?"

She coloured and hurried away. While she was gone Greg asked me the question that was on all of our minds. "Nichole, why did Jonno come round her to seduce my wife. Was it revenge for something that he thinks I've done?"

"Did Debs tell you everything?" I answered his question with one of my own. In hindsight, mine was a stupid question; how could he possibly know?

"She said that she wasn't the only one, but she bursts into tears every time we start to talk about it. Please Nic. What the fuck is going on?" He pleaded.

I liked Greg. Not just because he's good looking and nicely put together, but he's a sound bloke too. A great father who loves his kids but also sets boundaries and makes sure the kids are a credit to him, and Debs. So I told him what my errant spouse had done with the other women and my suspicion that it was something to do with the five-a-side league and possibly the Black Ox team.

I saw something in his eyes as he spoke. "Don't like them," he said, sharply. "Their captain is a fucking nutter and the rest of them aren't much better." he looked thoughtful. "They are always looking for an edge. Most of us play just for a bit of exercise and a laugh. They take it way too seriously. They aren't shy of putting someone down either. Ruthless bastards the lot of them!"

Debbie's return interrupted our chat so we stopped trying to guess what John was up to and got back to the serious business of restitution. I looked at Debbie. She's 5'6", really attractive and was even more so in a short, almost transparent, nighty. I could see her dark nipples through the fabric. High up too. Those C-cup puppies hadn't drooped much even after breast-feeding two kids. "I'm taking your husband upstairs for a shower." I told her. "Do you want to object?"

She looked down. "No, Nic. I lost the right when I laid down with Jonno," she whispered. Christ! I felt so sorry for the poor cow.

Greg looked uncomfortable. Good! there was hope for them. I led him upstairs and he showed me into their bathroom. Even better. Their shower was tiny; no room for two of us getting up to hanky-panky. "You'd best shower on your own then, Greg," I told him. "I showered at the office before I came out."

I left him and went into the bedroom where Debbie was waiting, sitting on their bed, and I started to undress. She looked miserably at me. "I know I deserve this, Nic, but it hurts so much!" and she started sobbing. I stood in my bra and panties and watched her as she cried as she waited for her husband to come and fuck me.

Greg wasn't long in the shower and joined us with only a towel around his waist before she'd managed to control herself. He strode past me to sit on the bed next to her and tried to console her. He looked awkwardly at me. "Nic," he said. "I know Jonno cheated on you too and I know you want a revenge fuck but..." He looked down at his crestfallen wife. "I'm sorry, Nic. I just can't do that to her."

I managed to hide a smug grin. "What have you told John about your marriage?" I asked him.

He looked sheepishly at his wife. "You know what it's like when you've had a few pints. You just say stuff without thinking." I just glared at him. "Okay," he continued. "I probably said something like her not being as sexy as she used to be and she doesn't dress up nice any more when we go out." He couldn't look me in the eye.

"Well Greggy-boy." I hissed at him. he actually recoiled a little at the venom in my tone. "If I found out that a man who was supposed to love me has said that about me behind my back, I would probably go and fuck every man in his family! You self righteous cunt! Obviously, you didn't manage to hide your low opinion of her from Debs and you gave John everything he needed to use her insecurities to make her feel so inadequate that she was pathetically grateful for the few compliments he threw her when he came onto her. You backstabbing fucking idiot!"

Debbie sniffled. "It's okay, Nic. I know I'm not as pretty as you, but it's hard when you're trying to run a home and raise two kids. I know I've let myself go. I'm so sorry, Greg." And she started sobbing softly again.

Greg tried to tell her how much he loved her and how beautiful she still was, so I decided that it was a good time to leave. I'd been stood in my underwear for the whole conversation and Greg had barely noticed. They would be okay.

I'd started to pick up my clothes to leave when Debbie surprised me, and Greg. "What are you doing?" She exclaimed.

"I'm leaving now," I told her. "I needed Greg to see how much you regret what you did. And Greg just admitted that he doesn't want to fuck me, he loves you too much." I turned to go.

"No!" She said, obstinately. "Jonno cheated on you, and I promised Greg a free pass tonight. If he won't fuck you, at least show him what a great blow job is like," she pleaded. "And I'll watch and try to learn, just to make it up to him. Please, Nic: For all of us."

I hesitated. I liked Greg and he was still hurting, but conflicted. Debbie looked determined. She'd shown that she was prepared to take her punishment, but nothing had actually happened. Bless her; she still felt that she had to atone. And as for me, well, John had felt at liberty to stick his dick into at least four women that I knew of: why should I deny myself a new cock after three years of fidelity?

I knelt in front of Greg, still sitting on the bed with his arm around Debbie's shoulder. I looked him steadily in the eye. "Greg. Debbie needs us to do this," I told him. "Otherwise, she'll carry a terrible burden of guilt, and I won't promise that your marriage can stand it if she feels she's been unpunished. Honestly, Greg. She needs this."

He looked at Debs. Her lip was trembling, but she nodded. "I've done wrong and hurt you more than I could imagine. Even if you promise that you've forgiven me; I'll never forgive myself. You need to do this so you know that I understand how horrible I've been." Her voice broke again, but she got a grip and carried on; even smiling wanly at me as she spoke. "Nic is a very naughty girl. I want to watch her do something that I've never done for you and I want to learn. Go on!" She smiled through her tears. "It's obvious that you want to." I followed her gaze to the towel around his waist. Yes. It was very obvious!

I shuffled a few inches closer to him and put my hands on his thighs. "Greg, This is going to happen." I stressed the 'is'. "Debbie. Would you like to help me get your husband naked?"

She slid off the bed and knelt next to me. We both looked into his eyes as we pulled the towel free. Shit! His dick was bigger than John's. I grinned up at him. "Greg," I told him. "I love a challenge." I think that was the first time that I saw him give a genuine smile that evening.

"Debbie, you lucky bitch, I'm going to show you how to make him happy without gagging all the time." I told her. I started to stroke Greg's dick until it was completely hard and then put both hands around the shaft, one above the other, even then, the entire head was above my top thumb. I bent and licked around the tip. Greg's hips lurched towards me.

"Did you see, Debs?" I asked. "Because I had my hands around him, he couldn't push any further in. That way, I'm in charge of how deep he goes." Debbie nodded as she watched intently then I saw her eyes widen as I took my top hand away and took the remainder of his dick into my mouth and then slowly pulled back sucking and massaging the underside with my tongue as I did.

We looked up at Greg who seemed frozen as he whispered, "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus."

"You never, ever, use your teeth," I instructed her. "But, even with a strong gag reflex you could do this." So saying, I started to wank him with one hand as I licked his balls. "Try it," I told her. She took my place as I stood up and took off my bra and panties. Greg looked stunned, both at at my shameless nudity and his wife's newly discovered oral skills. "What?" I challenged him. "I just had your dick in my mouth and I'm going to make you shoot like a firehose. It's easier to get spunk off skin than out of a bra." I heard Debbie giggle.

She was doing a grand job. "Now, Debs. Both hands, then take him in, just the way I showed you." and she did. I saw her gag a little bit as she took his glans into her mouth, but she did it. "This time, on and off, and on and off. Use plenty of tongue underneath. That's where he's most sensitive." She did it again. I could see her brow furrow with concentration as she tried to get it right, tried to make amends. At that moment I truly loved that woman every bit as much as I hated my husband with a passion. Greg seemed impressed by her efforts too

"Okay Debbie. My turn again," I told her. "You're doing really well. But it's time for you to get naked too." She stood up and pulled the nightie over her head. Fuck, but she was stunning. Her tits looked even better in the flesh; porn-star pert and firm. Shapely waist and hips, a lovely arse and a cute trimmed bush hiding her little treasure trove. I glared at Greg. "I am so tempted to stop sucking and start biting, you ungrateful shit! She's gorgeous and you dare to bitch about her in the pub?"