My Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had the decency to look ashamed. "I'm sorry Debs. You deserve better than that. Why should I expect your respect if I talk shit about you behind your back?"

Oops. My bad. This was supposed to be sexy time, but at least Greg could see why Debbie was so vulnerable. But there was still this appealing cock that needed attention. I patted the carpet next to me and Greg once again had two gorgeous ladies at his feet; both naked this time.

"Debbie," I told her. "just like before, two hands, in and out, suck and tongue. Greg, put your hands on her head to guide her. If she struggles, you must let her up, or she'll never learn to trust you. But make it feel like you're fucking her face." They both did as I'd told them and the expression on Greg's face as his wife gave him the first evening of oral sex he'd had in their entire marriage was one of absolute joy. I was so proud of her.

He'd started moaning softly again too. "Jesus, Jesus. Ohhh, fuck, Debs, that's so good."

I tapped Debbie on the shoulder and we swapped again. I licked his balls and moved all the way up the underside with my tongue. This time I put both hands around the base of his dick and took the tip in my mouth. I loved doing this so much! The feeling of power, taking a man like this. He's so vulnerable and yet he's so desperate to go deeper. I took more and more of him until I felt him reach the back of my throat and I just relaxed, pressed, and he was in. I reached for Debbie's hand and put it on my throat. I heard her exclaim as she realised how deep Greg was embedded inside me as I bobbed up and down. Then I had to breathe. I realised that Greg had his hands on my head, as I'd shown him. But he had the presence of mind to let me up.

By now both of my companions were breathing heavily. Greg for obvious reasons, Debbie probably because the hand she'd jammed between her legs was either frantically strumming her clit or actually inside her. I saw Greg's face as he looked down at his wife. He was amazed; I suspect he'd never seen a woman masturbate before, not even his wife. This was an excellent development, and too good to waste, so for the next three or four minutes I went to town on Greg's dick while Debbie gave him a solo exhibition of uninhibited female sexuality. I swear, if we'd had a cucumber handy, she would have made it disappear.

It was too much for the poor lad and, tempting as it was to do a bukkake style finish, I took his entire jizz output into my mouth. I don't love the taste, I mean I wouldn't put it on my fish and chips or anything, but I'm okay with it. I opened my mouth and showed him, swirling his spunk with my tongue and then I turned and grabbed Debbie giving her a deep, passionate and, above all, adoring kiss.

She resisted for a second, surprised, then leaned into me and surprised me by taking my face in her hands and kissing me like a lover as we shared her husband's semen. When we broke we swallowed and then she spoke urgently. "Fuck him for me, Nic. Or both of us together. Let's make him hard again and show him what Jonno can never have. You and me at the same time."

I grinned at her and we stood and revelled in his apprehension as, like most men, he'd never been confronted by two aroused and determined women. I got Debbie to lay on her back next to her husband; then I asked him, ever so politely, "Greg, I want to make your wife come. May I go down on her? Please?"

Greg was a trooper. In the last half hour we'd pushed his boundaries so far that you couldn't see the old ones, even with binoculars. He had the perfect response. "Yes, Nic. But only if you'll teach me, the way you taught Debbie."

Debbie smiled as I leaned over and kissed him hard. "You're a good man, Greg," I told him. "Let's make this bitch suffer."

I went first, bending between her lovely soft thighs, showing him the sequence of touches and kisses that I preferred, but we listened to Debs too, when she was coherent, and we had soon licked, sucked and fingered her to enough orgasms to keep her happy for a month. Then I suggested that Greg should fuck her.

"Christ on a bike! No!" She squealed. "I'm too sensitive just now. You do it Nic. It won't make me sad; I promise. I just want you two to do it. Please Nic. Make love to him."

Okay, I admit it. I was horny as fuck! I'd blown Greg and watched Debs blow him too. For all my talk, this was only my second threesome, at least my second with another woman, and it was hot. I lay down next to Debbie and we kissed, gently at first and then more urgently. She was the one to bend to kiss my breasts, so she was obviously embracing the moment. I saw Greg watching us and I realised that it wasn't a look of pure lust. There was affection there; for Debbie, and for me.

Debs noticed too, and held her hand out. "Make her come, Greg," she said softly. "After all that she's done for us, we can't send her home like this."

Greg lay next to me and I turned to him. "This is wrong," he said. "I've never dreamed of cheating on Debbie. But I understand a little better. What we've done. It's just spiralled, hasn't it?"

I smiled and nodded at his realisation. Debbie hadn't gone looking for a lover. Greg's 'friend' had seduced her when she was lonely and vulnerable. A simple innocent conversation between friends had been turned into something ugly, cynical and exploitative, by John. He was going to suffer, so much. But now it was my turn. Debbie didn't mind; Greg wanted me, I could tell. And I wanted that big dick inside me. John though, he didn't get a vote. That deceitful twat had fucked me for the last time. I had four dicks on the menu this week and it was time for number one!

Greg took Debbie's instructions to heart. He could have just stuck his dick in me and pumped and I'd have been happy; God knows, I was wet enough by then. But instead, he made love to me. He kissed me, caressed me. He stroked my breasts, rubbing my nipples, gently at first but then ever harder, until I could barely control myself. He used the lessons we'd practiced on Debbie when he settled between my thighs and then he slid into me.

Oh, God! It was incredible. I was as horny as Hell and this gorgeous, considerate, mature man was feeding the biggest dick I'd ever had, into my vagina. It wasn't painful, or even particularly uncomfortable; I just felt so gloriously full. And then he started moving! I was already on a knife-edge and this beast moving in and out of me, even slowly: Oh! My! God! I could feel myself shudder as the first waves washed over me. And then he just speeded up! I think that throughout the next few minutes I just held his face in my hands and gazed pleadingly into his eyes as he fucked me through two more orgasms.

By then I was spent but he moved on to Debbie. She was still aroused from our previous joint efforts and he managed to make her come, one last time, before he emptied his balls into his wife. That seemed... right... somehow, to me. We lay together, the three of us, for a little while and then Debbie got a tissue from her bedside table and wiped my eyes. Apparently I'd wept all the way through my last orgasm.

Eventually, I settled enough to shower, alone, while they spoke quietly to each other in their bed. I dried myself in the bathroom and then, naked, walked into the bedroom. As I dressed, still without embarrassment, in front of them I told Greg, honestly, what he needed to hear. "John is my husband, and I loved him, so understand this: Debbie did not take him to bed because he's bigger or better than you. He's neither. She did it because she needed to feel desired. I hope that you'll accept her penance."

I turned to Debbie. "And you, you daft tart! You have a prince amongst men there. Why risk that for a moment with a tosser like John? Don't wait for Greg to tell you you're gorgeous. Sit on his lap and grind that luscious bum into his groin and you'll see how much he loves you."

I finished dressing and turned to the door. "I'll see myself out. You two should have a little bit longer before the kids are back. And don't forget Friday!" And I left.

I managed to avoid talking to John from getting back home to going to bed. How I didn't stab the fucker while he slept, I'll never know, but he survived the night. That was more than he deserved, but I was determined that I would get to the truth eventually. Then there'd be a reckoning!

Tuesday was quiet at work, and Trevor, my stunningly handsome boss, had noticed that I wasn't my usual charming self. He asked me what was wrong in that gentle caring voice of his and, me actually being a girl after all, I burst into tears. He held me as I cried and told me to just let it out and then he'd try to find a way to help me make it better. God! It's so unfair that he's gay; I would so give him such beautiful babies.

Anyway, swearing him to keep it between us, I told him everything. What I knew and what I suspected. He had no more clue than me what John was up to but it was nice to have someone else's perspective. He's between boyfriends at the moment so he took me out for a meal after work and then back to the office to prepare for the Tuesday evening appointment. Trev had a shower installed at the office a couple of years ago so that he could cycle to work during the summer and not stink for the rest of the day. Saved me going home.

I used an enema kit from the local pharmacy to flush out, well, you know. And then having made sure that I was as clean and, erm, empty as I could be, I lubed up a butt plug and managed to get it lodged securely. It was a little uncomfortable at first but I reckoned that it would be worth it to make penetration by an actual living cock less painful. Trevor was grinning like a Cheshire Cat when I joined him back in the office. Well, obviously I'd asked the gay man for pointers. I'm not stupid.

Carla and Ian were both waiting expectantly for me when I arrived at their house. The atmosphere was completely different to the previous evening with Debbie and Greg; this pair both seemed excited, as though Carla fucking my husband was insignificant compared to her getting to watch Ian take me up the arse. I hoped that I was wrong, but, oh, I don't know, perhaps I had unrealistic expectation of the newlyweds.

It was rather soulless really. We all went upstairs and and got undressed and Carla watched as I stroked her husband's cock until it was hard. He wasn't as big or as long as Greg, and I was grateful. It was still more than big enough for my purposes.

He put his hand between my legs and rubbed gently. Mmm, that was nice! I looked across at Carla who had was sitting on her dressing table chair watching us. She was already flushed from frigging herself. She seemed more aroused than me at that point.

Ian spent ages just caressing me, My breasts, my thighs, even just stroking my belly. I just lay quietly getting ever more aroused, until he changed gear. Two fingers inside me and his thumb massaging my clit. Wow! He took me from purring like a kitten to involuntary spasms in about thirty seconds. He just kept rubbing and rubbing. Jesus! I was going to, to, to: Oh! Fuck!. I looked up at him grinning down on me.

"Pussy first?" He asked. What a gent. I smiled and nodded. He took his time slipping into me, letting me adjust as he moved deeper. He could tell when I was ready and he started to move confidently. I heard Carla encouraging him. "Go on babe. Make her come." No contrition though. No reference to this being a payback for her fucking my husband. Sod that for now though. Ian was doing a thorough job so I let myself ride through another orgasm. Then he pulled out.

We looked at each other and wordlessly agreed it was time. He took the bottle of lube that I had thoughtfully provided and applied it generously to his dick. "You need to take charge from here on," he said, seriously. "This is my first time. I won't forgive myself if I hurt you."

"Okay," I coached him. "Pull the plug out slowly and then push your dick gently into my bum. Don't stop unless I tell you to, or unless it's actually too uncomfortable for you. I might look as though I'm hurting, but it can be a good hurt. I'll make sure that you know if it isn't."

He really wanted to do this, so he did everything I told him to. The plug had done its job and my sphincter had accommodated to its presence. As soon as he'd pulled it out, Ian started to push his dick into the gape that the plug had left behind. I must have grimaced as his bulb forced its way through the ring of muscle, and I saw the concern on his face.

"No, I gasped. "Keep going. I'm okay. I'm, ohhhh! Just keep moving slooow."

He kept pushing. God! He was buried sooo deep. "Carla! Come here!" He called to his wife. She stood and crossed the room to join us. "Touch Nic," he told her. "Try to make her come."

"Okay Nic, he whispered. "Tell me. How do I make this good for both of us?"

Carla was working on my clit and rubbing my nipples with her other hand, alternating between left and right. Ian's dick was filling my bowel. He was well lubed up and my ring had adjusted to him. "Start slow, but fuck me. Just stop if I tell you."

He did. Moving back in long slow strokes. It was intense, painful even. But you know, in that good way, that naughty way that, 'Oh, fuck that feels sooo....' way.

He kept the pace for surprisingly long but eventually I could feel him losing control. His strokes more urgent. Not so concerned about my pleasure as with his need to spurt becoming his primary, no, sole concern. "Nic! I'm going to come soon," he groaned."

"I know," I grunted in response. "Me, too".

Carla, God love her, redoubled her efforts on my lady bits and I came twice, the second time as Ian jetted his spunk deep into my bowels. His back arched as he ejaculated, forcing the root of his dick hard up against my anus. Fuck! That hurt and, fuck it was good.

I felt Carla lean over to kiss my forehead. "Hell's teeth, Nic," she said in a hushed tone. "You're awesome." She looked across at her husband of a month. "Happy now babe?"

He grinned back at her as his softening dick slipped out of me. "Now I know what I want for my next birthday!" He said enthusiastically.

I just lay there, spent and sweaty, as Carla explained that, however hot it may have looked, she still wasn't having any. Ian protested that now he'd had the opportunity to try anal, that wasn't fair. I held my hands up when he looked to me for support. I was clear; the deal was one night and, after that, whatever happened in their bed was none of my business. And, so saying, I hauled myself out of their bed with all the dignity I could muster (not that much, as it happened) and waddled to the bathroom to shower, leaving them still bickering in bed

In the taxi home, I worried about those two. Ian seemed oddly okay with his fiancée screwing his mate on her hen night. Carla seemed actually aroused watching her husband fuck my arse. There was no sense of debts being paid, scales being rebalanced. Maybe that was a strength in their partnership. The thing is, I couldn't see how that attitude would help either of them avoid the temptation to stray in future if the opportunity arose. Sadly, I realised; I'd give them a year.

As I wasn't as pissed off with John that night, I managed, barely, to have a civilised conversation with him when I got in. I told him the truth; I had dinner with my boss and then had to console a girlfriend who was having man trouble. John wasn't the least bit threatened by me going out with a gay guy, what could happen? And he couldn't give a fuck about some chick not being able to keep her man, so he had no interest at all in my evening.

Wednesday lunchtime, I met Jade outside my office. I was walking a lot easier by then, thank you for asking. "Come on," I told her. "We're hitting the charity shops."

She looked a bit nonplussed but followed obediently enough. I wasn't sure how to segue into the question so I just came out with it. "How did Wayne react to your confession?"

She looked down, embarrassed. "He went fucking mental, Nic," she said. "It was all that I could do to stop him turning up on your doorstep and giving Jonno a good kicking. It was only when I begged him not to have himself locked up when the baby arrives that he calmed down."

"What about tonight?" I asked.

She gave a wry grin. "I think its taken his mind off my transgression, at least a bit."

I gave her situation some thought "You know, normally, I'd suggest that, if you're pushing the boundaries a bit, indulging in a little kinkiness, you should loosen the inhibitions with a glass of wine or two. Obviously, you can't, being pregnant. So you'll have to follow my lead. Let the barriers down and just lose yourself in the role-play. In fact, embrace it and try to enjoy it yourself, however daft it seems.

She pulled a face, but didn't argue. Anyway, after an hour, we'd scored a short grey pinafore dress each; both a size too small for us. In addition we'd both found some black school shoes and white ankle socks. As we sat eating our pasties outside Greggs (the High Street bakers, not Debbie's husband) we discussed how to set the scene that evening. Jade would go and get ready while Wayne showered and then he could let me and, after I was in costume, we'd get into role and do the reveal.

Trevor could hardly concentrate when I got back to the office, so I had to model my outfit for him, and then we wasted another half an hour discussing my hair and make-up. He's such a cliché gay guy sometimes. Anyway, he did have one great suggestion. He'd take me out to dinner again, apparently I'm a cheaper date than most of the guys he fancies, and then I could shower and change at work and he'd drop me off at Jade's at the appointed time. I'm not proud; I snapped his hand off.

In the end, it was Jade who opened the door for me when I arrived; Wayne was waiting for us upstairs, reading a note that she'd written to him. It was Jade's idea. Rather than just dress up in school clothing and let him have his way with us, she'd created a scene-setting brief for him. She showed me the text she'd sent him.

"Darling Wayne,

I have confessed and apologised already for what I did. But that is not enough. To show how much I regret my actions, I have agreed with Nichole that you and she have a free pass tonight to do ANYTHING you both want. I have to stay to witness what you do so that you know I share the hurt of knowing the one you love has been intimate with someone else.

Nichole suggested that to atone for me being such a stupid cow (my words, not hers) we should indulge the fantasy that I have refused to play out for you so far.

When we call for you to come downstairs, for the next two hours you will be the babysitter to two slutty, stroppy, teenage schoolgirls. It will be your job to keep us from fighting, drinking and getting into mischief until our parents get in at nine.

You will be completely in charge, if you are up to it.

This is Important. Our safe-word is AFRICA. If any of us says that word, the game stops immediately and it does not start again until whatever the problem was has been sorted.

I love you so much. I hope this shows you how truly sorry I am. Please forgive me.

Love, Jade"

I looked her with a new respect. I liked Keira; I was really fond of Debbie; Carla, well, meh; but I found Jade difficult to read. She seemed cold and aloof, but perhaps that was a front for some deep insecurity. But she had gone to the trouble of apologising to Wayne in writing, and I knew this wasn't her fantasy, it was his, so I hoped this worked, for their baby's sake too.

Perhaps I should also set the scene that Wayne would find himself in when he came down. Jade is a petite, wiry girl, about 5'4", B cup breasts and that night her long dirty blonde hair was in two high pigtails. When she smiles she's surprisingly pretty. Perhaps I've not seen her at her best after everything that's been going on.