My Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You already know me; 5'6", blue eyes, blonde hair, that night in a high ponytail, and with with bigger tits than Jade and long legs.

We were both in tight pinafore dresses with plain white blouses underneath. To stay with the theme, we were also both wearing plain white bras and panties, white socks and our low-heeled black shoes. I was wearing a tie, badly knotted and pulled to the side. Jade had gone without. For older Brits; think Saint Trinian's; everyone else will have to search the images on Professor Google.

Our make up is simple: badly rouged cheeks and pale pink lipstick for me, the good girl; and plum lipstick for slutty Jade. And, before you start on me, she chose that role for herself over lunch.

Oh; one other thing. We'd carefully weakened the stitching in all the clothing. Well, we didn't want to break a nail tearing it off. We had discussed how we were going to play this as we had lunch, now it was time for the curtain to go up on Act 1.

I grinned at Jade and she managed a weak smile back, then she walked to the bottom of the stairs and, in a childlike voice called out, "Hey! Mr. Marsden, Wayne. It's Jade and Nichole. Our mums have dropped us off while they go to bingo."

We waited, anxious to see if Wayne was going to follow the script or if he'd just letch at two women in their twenties wearing school uniform, and then just try to screw us. I hoped that he'd buy in, partly because I think Jade was starting to get a bit intrigued at the prospect too.

He came down to find Jade glaring at him with her arms under her tits, pushing them up to look bigger, while I stood more demurely with my hands clasped in front of my crotch. Of course that pushed my tits together making my cleavage way more interesting. Wayne's eyes bugged. Well, that was a very promising start.

It was my turn now. I stepped forward. "Hello Mr Marsden," I said in my best girly voice. "Thank you for looking after us. Mummy said we have to do whatever you tell us to do." I put my hand on his arm and looked across at Jade and said in a stage whisper, "I'm a good girl, but she, isn't" I pointed accusingly at her. "She does things with boys. Really dirty things."

Jade's eyes narrowed. "Shut it bitch," she snapped at me.

"Make me," I hissed back.

And then she was on me. I tried to focus on the fight. We were kicking, pulling hair, trying to bite each other and generally having a damn good scrap. Wayne had to throw himself between us to get us apart. He managed eventually, but only by grabbing some soft, pliable and rather interesting bits of schoolgirl in the process. He threw us both down onto the opposite ends of the sofa.

I looked our progress so far. I'd ripped two buttons off Jade's blouse and she'd torn one of the two straps holding the bib of my dress up. Our hair was all tousled and we were both breathing heavily; our chests rising and falling, though way more than was necessary. I thought that his trousers seemed a little tighter than they'd been earlier and, interestingly, Jade's eyes seemed to have a sparkle that I'd not seen before.

Now it was up to Wayne; we'd set the scene and created the atmosphere, would he run with it. "What the Hell was that about?" He shouted at us. We both looked sheepishly at the floor.

"She shouldn't say stuff 'bout me like that," muttered Jade, truculently. "Snotty cow!"

"Well you shouldn't let boys feel your tits," I retorted.

"Well your tits will have gone droopy before anyone gets a chance to feel them," she shot back. We could keep this up all night, and two women arguing about their tits was definitely getting to Wayne.

"That's enough," he said sharply. "Now, have you had supper?"

Oooh, that's a good line, Wayne. Very much following the babysitter story arc.

"I'm thirsty," I ventured. "Sometimes my mum lets me drink wine if I promise to be good." I looked up at him as endearingly as I could. "I promise I'll do whatever you tell me to. Please?"

Wayne looked at Jade. She rolled her eyes. "Fine, lemonade pleeease. I'll be such a good girl." She mocked me.

He disappeared to the kitchen and we grinned at each other. We resumed our sullen hostility before he came back carrying two large glasses; wine for me and lemonade for her. I took a large swig of wine and wiped the back of my hand across my mouth as I waited for Jade to put her glass down.

"She can't drink wine because she let a boy stick his willy in her special place and put a baby there." I said smugly. "Mummy says she's a proper little tart."

Jade launched herself at me again. This was fun. I hadn't enjoyed myself so much since, well, the night before actually. But that wasn't the point. I was really getting into this.

This time, in order to pull me off Jade, Wayne had grabbed me round the chest, rather nicely, thank you. As he hauled me back, Jade took a firm grip on my blouse, and with a most satisfying 'rip' sound effect I found myself with a boob hanging out.

"Oops," I said. Taking my time to tuck my virginal little titty away. "Don't tell mummy that you saw my booby. Or she'll think I'm like her." I pointed at Jade again. Wayne watched my every move; transfixed.

Jade growled at me but Wayne intervened. "No more fighting, you two; or else!"

Jade, the bad girl, had her opening. "Or what? You can't touch us. We'll tell our mums you looked at Nic's boobies."

"That's enough!" Our babysitter seemed to be getting cross.

Jade stood up and sauntered to stand in front of him, hands on hips. "What are you going to do? Spank us?" He stared at her. He took in the ripped buttons, the dishevelled hair, the tight school dress and the teen attitude. He knew exactly what had to happen next.

"If that's what it takes. Yes." He stared at her. I could see her breathing get heavier.

"Well, Fuck you Wayne!" She spat. "You wouldn't fucking..."

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her after him as he barged his way to the sofa and sat, pulling Jade across his lap. I had to help get him really into it so I pulled my tie over my head and looped it over Jade's wrists, pulling them together behind her back.

"Are you going to spank her now, Mr. Marsden?" I asked. "I know what it feels like when Daddy spanks me. But I never get to watch."

I moved closer as Wayne raised his hand and brought it down on Jade's bum. She shouted, but more in surprise than pain.

"That's no good, Wayne," I said, using his first name rather shyly. "You're trying to spank her through a dress and her knickers. I'll show you how Daddy spanks me."

He watched entranced as I slowly lifted the hem of her skirt over her tight little bum and folded it over her tailbone. Then I slipped my fingers under the waistband of those small white cotton panties and eased them down, exposing her pert buttocks. I stroked the soft skin.

"Feel it Mr. Marsden. So soft. Too soft and pink for a bad girl. Make it red. Spank her like her Daddy should. Touch her bum. Go on. You know you want to." He looked like a rabbit in the headlights. Then he moved. He slapped Jade's left cheek; a good solid blow.

"Tell you what," I offered. "So you don't feel bad. After you've slapped her, I'll kiss it better." I bent down and kissed the pink glow on Jade's bum. Wayne slapped her again. I couldn't really see her face as I was on the floor near her bottom, but I don't think the squeaking noises she was making as I kissed her again were entirely due to pain.

Wayne hit her again. Oooh, you sneaky bugger! This pink spot was much lower. As I bent to kiss the damage this time I could smell her arousal. To be honest, she could probably smell mine: this was HOT! The next strike was horizontal, right across her vulva. Wayne looked at me, daring me to kiss it. I did. long, and slow and languorously. I licked the full length of her labia and lapped at her clit. She was writhing now, and none of it was pain. I'll admit I was a bit damp down there too.

She got four more smacks, all requiring me to kiss her rather intimately, but Jade didn't complain really, and neither did Wayne. It was time for me to raise the stakes.

"She's a dirty cow," I exclaimed. "She's supposed to have been punished but look." I showed him the finger that I had just poked into her vagina. "She's dripping wet. The mucky bitch has been getting off on being spanked."

Wayne's eyes were all but glazed over. I pressed on with our mind-games. "She's so slippery inside, Wayne," I whispered. "And you can't get her any more pregnant, can you?. Go on. You know you want to. Do it. Stick your willy in her. You know she likes it."

He stood up and all but threw Jade onto the sofa. He pulled down his jeans and his underwear and knelt on the floor. Roughly pulling Jade into position with her head and torso on the sofa facing down, her hands still bound behind her back and her arse exposed for all to see, he slipped his substantial erection into her from behind. She really was so wet that it took very little time before he was about as deep inside her as he was ever going to achieve.

Jade moaned with pleasure as he took her. This wasn't love making; this was a man using his wife, albeit dressed as a schoolgirl, as a sex toy: And she was loving it. This was what she wanted, and this was what Jonno had exploited. As their mating progressed, my own fingers had found their way under my dress and into a rather damp pair of white cotton panties. Truth to be told, I wasn't far behind Jade.

She was aroused before Wayne started fucking her so, in less time than I imagined, she inevitable began to build to a climax. She wasn't vocalising as such, but her breathing was ragged as he pounded wordlessly into her, her belly and back muscles were spasming, trying to ram her cunt onto Wayne's dick to take him as deep as he could get and then, suddenly, she stopped, locked in place as her internal muscles tried to massage every drop of sperm that her husband's balls could deliver. Then she sighed and sagged; spent.

I watched as he pulled his dick out of her, glistening with their combined juices. "Wayne," I mewed in my little voice. "Please can it touch it? I've never seen one before. Pwease?" Wayne was lost in the fantasy now. He gave me a benign smile and nodded. I reached across and took his dick in my hand. I looked up shyly. "Please can I taste?" I begged.

"Of course you can," he replied. "You're a good girl."

I bent and kissed his dick, massaging it gently as I went. Before it got too erect, I took the head in my mouth and teased him with my tongue. "I'm a little bit naughty sometimes." I admitted as I came up for air. Do I have to be spanked too?"

"Of course not, Nic," he said, as he stood and took my hand. He led me to another chair and sat, pulling me onto his lap. "Jade was exceptionally naughty," he explained, quietly. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled his head to my chest. We weren't being sexy now; this was time to start healing.

"Do you think she's sorry now?" I asked him. "Really sorry?"

"Yes," he sighed. "I think that she's really sorry."

"Will she do it again, do you think?" I persisted. I carried on stroking him as he thought.

"No. She was in a bad place, Nic," he conceded. "She needed a lover and she got a, well...." He waved his hand in frustration at his inability to describe how he'd behaved after Jade told him she was pregnant.

I tilted his face up to look at me. "You were concerned, protective," I admonished him. "Women understand. But look at her. You just pounded your cock into her and you were nowhere near the baby." I smiled at him. "Unless your cock is so big it's poking through her cervix, you're not going to harm either of them."

I took his hand and placed it on my breast. "Jade and I went to all this trouble for you. She wants to make amends; she knows she should have said 'No' and she feels bad that she didn't, but he targeted her when she felt plain, unsexual and unloved. can you forgive her? Please, for all our sakes?"

I was almost in tears myself, waiting to find out if my husband had broken this family even before their child was born. Jade had recovered somewhat and had turned to watch us, waiting anxiously for Wayne to reply. He took a deep breath and I swear time slowed.

"Of course I can forgive her." He looked across the room at her. "It may take some time but I love her so much, and I know that I was partly to blame for ignoring her needs and, even worse, mouthing off to that cunt you're married to. I'm sorry Nic, but I really want to hurt him."

By now Jade was standing in front of us. "Don't you dare blame yourself for any of this," she raged. "I did what I did, and you'll never understand how sorry I am. But you did nothing but care about me and our baby." She was all but in tears with frustration and guilt.

She reached for my hand and pulled me off her husband's lap. "Get upstairs you smarmy little cunt!" She snarled at me, reverting to character. "You and me are going to fuck the babysitter's brains out."

So we trooped happily upstairs and, for the next hour, we did.

By the time I left, about half past nine, Wayne had dumped a substantial load of semen into my own special place and then watched, entranced, as Jade tried to vacuum most of it back out with her tongue. I have reconsidered my opinion of her as a result and, if we were ever both single, I'd definitely do her again!

We had a giggling twenty minutes, in character, as our two wicked little minxes used our hands and mouths to stir the beast one more time and then we got him to cum over our faces and innocent little boobies. He almost managed to get hard again straight afterwards as we started wrestling with each other to lick his gift off the other's face and tits.

In the end, we all collapsed in a sticky, sweaty, messy but contented tangle on their bed, and I was relieved that the shadow of John's deceit seemed to have been removed. That didn't mean he was forgiven, though; nor would he ever be.

I showered and changed back into my original clothes (I left the schoolgirl outfit as a memento for Wayne) and got a taxi home. John had fallen asleep on the sofa watching some crap on the TV. I left him there and went to bed on my own, hoping his neck and back hurt like Hell the next morning.

Whether it did or not, he had more sense than to whine to me about it over breakfast on Thursday. PMS was a plausible explanation for why I could barely be civil to him, but he seemed to realise that I was way past 'a bit hormonal' and verging on 'psychotic axe killer' territory, so he kept his thoughts to himself.

At work, I managed to convince Trev, my boss, that we should concentrate on doing some accounting first thing, you know, to earn a living and such, in return, I'd share the juicy details over lunch. I actually just meant a sandwich but he got so excited he treated me to a sit-down meal at Mowgli's, that rather nice Indian place, while I updated him.

He laughed all the way through my story and his eyes filled up when I told him that I thought that they'd probably be okay. God! I wish he was straight!

When he asked about my plans for that evening, the threesome, I had to admit that I was just going to turn up and go to bed with them, like with Debbie. He didn't think that was fair, because, if it hadn't been for Keira coming clean, I'd never have known what John had been up to. Trev thought that deserved something a bit more thoughtful, especially as Marty was supposed to be John's best friend.

I was at a bit of a loss what to do so Trev made a suggestion. His idea was a quick trip to the Anne Summers store for some rather exotic lingerie and his own special contribution, a little blue pill that he was happy to donate to the cause. Do I deserve a boss that wonderful?

As was becoming my habit now, I showered and dressed at the office; that evening in a tight, low cut, mid thigh dress over some rather wispy underwear. There was so little fabric there that my lingerie probably qualified as homeopathic (look it up.) I'd spoken to Keira after lunch so she'd made an effort too. It showed. When she came to pick me up from the office that evening, I swear even Trevor showed signs of a stiffy when he saw the two of us locked and loaded ready for bear.

We teased him a bit more too, swapping saliva as we rehearsed for Marty's treat. Trev grinned at us when we left, wishing us both a fulfilling evening. Keira looked a bit bemused at his comment, until I showed her Trev's gift. "Is that...?"

I nodded. "It is, babe," I confirmed gleefully. "And, if It can get a seventy year old cock standing to attention, imagine what it might do to a young guy like Marty when he's had this and he's facing two hot and horny chicks like us."

She gave a wicked smile. "I haven't told him, you know. I want this to be a surprise. I just said you were popping round for supper and you wanted to apologise for John. He's really pissed, Nic. Just so you know."

Of course he was. We all were, but tonight was reparation; revenge was on its way.

Keira had ordered a takeaway to be delivered at nine thirty and we got to her flat just after six: That gave us time to talk before playtime.

"Fuck me! Are you two out clubbing tonight? After what's just happened, you're going out on the pull?" He exclaimed.

"Shit no, Marty!" I interrupted. "This is for your benefit. We're going to have a quiet drink and I'll tell you everything I know as well as a couple of suspicions and then we're both taking you to bed."

He seemed stunned, his gaze switching from Keira to me and back as he looked for any signs of deceit, that we were only teasing.

"It's okay Hun," Keira reassured him. "You and Nic were both disrespected by what Jonno and I did. Nichole thought that it would be only fair for you to do the same to us. You get your fantasy, Nic gets a new dick and you both stick it to Jonno. The only flaw in the plan is that I'm getting damp thinking about what we're gonna do so as a revenge fuck, it kinda sucks."

She disappeared into the kitchen and came back with two large wine glasses, a bottle of chilled Chardonnay and a beer for Marty. She gave me a 'look' and I passed the V tablet to Marty. I explained. "The other guys had their own fantasies; yours is two women. So, we thought if you needed to fuck both of us properly in the time available, then we'd stack the deck in your favour. Not that we won't benefit too." I saw the smirk on Keira's face; it was probably just the same as mine.

He swallowed the tablet and sat back, looking a little apprehensive. I wasn't sure if it was at the thought of having to satisfy two foxy and aroused women or, quite possibly, concern at what Viagra would do to a cock that was already 95% erect when he took the tablet.

Anyway, I told Marty the whole story, missing out the intimate details of the other guys' reparations but mentioning my suspicion that this might be some weird initiation into another five-a-side team.

Marty had the same expression as Greg when I mentioned The Black Ox. "Is he serious?" Marty asked.

"It sounded that way,'" I told him. "Will you miss him on the team?"

"Not as much as he'd like to think," responded Marty, dismissively. "But that wasn't my concern." He paused, obviously considering his next sentence very carefully.

He glanced at Keira, sitting next to him on the sofa, and then back to me. "Don't shoot the messenger here Nic." He turned towards me and took my hands in his; I wasn't sure if it was to comfort me or to limit the damage I might do unrestrained. "You hear things," he continued. "I can't swear that it's true, but I heard about this guy a while ago who wanted to play for their pub team and went for a try out. Apparently, he was really good, but a mate of mine saw him storming away from the sports centre just afterwards, absolutely fuming. Apparently Nic." He stopped again and looked me, genuine concern in his eyes. "Apparently, they told him that if he wanted on the team, his wife or girlfriend had to fuck all the other players. If he was single, his sister would do. They reckoned it was a 'demonstration of commitment'."