My Turn

Story Info
An adventurous couple tries some steamy kink.
1.3k words
4.06
6.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel a light breeze on my legs. Wait... Did I drop my cover? I reach out to grab it and find I'm only patting the sofa. A hand grabs mine as soft kisses land on my legs. I squeeze as a trail goes from my ankle to my thighs. Oh yes, this is good. I moan as I'm spread apart, and I feel hot breath on my pussy through the lace of my panty.

Then, a deliberately slow and extra wet lick. Ooh... fuck. A sharp breath intake -- was that me? I hear the inhaling of my scent, then soft lips press on my barely-covered honey pot. A moan vibrating my skin, another whiff, followed by another slow lick. As hands grab my legs and pull down my panty from me, I help out. I finally open my eyes to see my well-rested slut closing his eyes, smelling my panty while his shaft grows for me to see.

He looks at me as he puts the fabric over his face, hunger covering his eyes as he adorns himself with a delicate mask. If it were any other time, I'd laugh. However, with an atmosphere as charged as this one? Nothing is funny now. He approaches me once more, never breaking eye contact and heading straight for my thighs again. He parts them and licks. My fucking goodness. The way his tongue is twisting and twirling as he looks at me was terrifying, yet... exhilarating. Holy Fuck.

His expert mouth latches onto my sex furthermore, flicking my clit with his tongue. He inserts his finger into me, earning another moan as he slowly pushes in and pulls out. My breath quickens as he sucks while closing his eyes, as if he's savoring every moment. I can feel his moan crossing into me, and as he inserts a second finger, I push in to match his movements.

He removes himself to take a quick break, licking the spit webs and looking in my eyes once more. He goes back in, this time tongue-fucking me as he circles my clit. I feel the build-up in my lower belly, and I close my eyes to focus on the sensations, the wet noises, the breaths, and the ambiance of the room. I'm fucking hot, yet we are high in the mountains. I open my eyes to see he's inserting a third finger, furiously licking my clit.

"I'm gonna cum" I say rather loudly, and he simply stares back at me.

He goes in faster, matching that speed in his licking, and the build-up now is crossing my uterus. I'm gonna fucking pee on his face if he keeps this shit up! We lock eyes again as I start shaking, creaming into his mouth. "AH FUCK!" He drinks it all, moving my legs on his neck and sucking everything with his mouth, still flicking my clit. He slows down as I start pushing him away, no longer able to withstand his touch on my sensitive puffy pussy.

We remain silent as we catch our breath. He uses a small towel to wipe me, and drinks wine from my glass. Then, he sniffs my underwear as he looks at me, and a small part of me is anxious. I think I know what he's communicating, and it is... a bit stressful. He strokes himself with my undies in his hand, and I watch in fascination as his hand goes up and down his cock with the fabric caressing his skin.

He continues, slightly pressing on his balls as he pumps. His now erect cock stands to attention, seemingly calling me. I look at his face, and he doesn't even attempt to conceal anything. This man wants to fuck me, plain and simple. I stand up, refilling my wine glass as he breaths for control while he strokes himself. I pause, facing him as pre-cum oozes out. I finish my glass, then bend to match his sitting height. He is such a handsome man, and his lips look so delicious.

"Whose cock is this?" I whisper as I lick his earlobe.

Of course it isn't mine. But for now, I'll pretend it simply is mine. For the taking, for the fucking.

"Yours" he breathes out as his stroking increases in speed.

I bite his ear and he moans gutturally, the sound carrying the impatience and desperation he is clearly feeling. I lick in his ear and his moan grows louder. Then I lick his neck, biting and sucking the skin as well as the bobbing Adam's apple. He's getting close, but we can't have that now... can we. I slap his hand away and delight to see his ruined orgasm. He looks at me, angry and confused, seeming ready to jump on me, and I smirk as I grab his well-endowed cock. He yelps and groans.

As I stand, never letting go of MY cock, he follows. We head to the room, my fingers tightly wrapped around his leaking dick. The feeling of power I get from this is exhilarating. Once inside the room, I push him on the bed, straddling his lap. We look at each other, scrutinizing faces, looking for.., what? And if we find it, what happens next? I kiss him softly, something we both know we shouldn't do too much. Yet, here we are biting and sucking lower lips and fighting with tongues.

As we stop, I caress his cheek, and he turns to kiss my palm, biting. Then I slowly place my hands on his neck, and he lifts his chin further up, exposing himself, as if to signify I can do as I please. He's coughing, a slow smile plastered on his face. As I stop, we kiss again, and we repeat this process a few more times.

"Hold the bedframe. Do not touch me."

He obeys. I open the drawer, take out a condom and a bottle of lube. I put the safety on his gorgeous cock, and rub my pussy with a bit of lube to be on the safe side of things. I look in his eyes as I descend on his enlarged dick, feeling the stretch and loving the pressure. Yes, perfect fit. As I sit on him, I stay this way and look at him. He wants to touch me, but stops himself as he holds the frame tightly.

I start moving, grinding my hips in my circular motion, and he yells. I push on his shoulders as I bounce up and down, slowly, torturously. Up. Down. Up. Down. Up. Down. My pussy slowly engulfing his cock is such a wonderful sight, I wish I could film it.

"Please, just fuck me" he whispers as he grabs on the frame harder while closing his eyes.

I gag him with my underwear and continue at my pace.

"Understand something" I say as I accelerate my tempo. I stop to whisper "You're my fucking toy. I use you as I wish. And you love it." I kiss him as I hop on him, and he matches my pace. Our bodies collide and our breaths quicken. I close my eyes after placing my hands at his neck again, lightly choking him. Wet noises cover the room, the air smells of pure sex, and we both are moaning. He lets go of the frame, capturing my hands and pressing them tighter.

I look at him, and his hands are now steadying my back, He kisses me, then lets me go as he holds the frame in a death drip. I press on as my bounce goes higher and faster. I'm now yelling as he is choking, and without warning, I orgasm. It shatters our mind, spiraling the room. He grabs my waist as he continues to pummel my pussy, grunting like a mad man.

"I'M CUMMIN UGH!" he yells as he spills in me, his body shaking and twitching.

As we're both spent and exhausted, we simply lay there in each other's arms, breathing heavily with our eyes closed. I try to remove myself from him, but he hugs me tighter.

"I finally got home. Let me stay a bit."

I smile and stay. After some time, we do separate, and lay on the bed. I'm elated, and I giggle as I hear him slightly snore. This was some amazing fucking.

M.E.