Prisoner for the Night

Story Info
A Prisoner on Halloween Night.
2.6k words
4.46
6.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keys, wallet, ID, handcuffs, I made sure I had everything. I grabbed my things trying not to drop anything as I sprinted for the door. We were already running late and my roommates were yelling at me to get my butt out the door or we would miss all of the cute girls at the bars.

I locked the door behind me and chased after them as we started the short walk downtown. Shoving my keys and wallet in my pockets and locking the handcuff around one of my wrists I was a bit of a mess but nothing more than the usual.

I was a procrastinator at best. I had gone to the store yesterday the day before Halloween and of course, it had been empty. All I managed to find that was left was an off-brand cartoon character, a terrible couple's costume, and this prisoner outfit. Not to mention this was a women's prison costume I was hoping no one would notice but it was a bit tight in a few places, to say the least.

The store didn't even have handcuffs but I lucked out on that one, being a kinky individual I happened to have a real pair at home, I just had to make sure I brought the keys along with a spare pair of cuffs just in case in my front chest pocket.

The cold October air whipped at our faces as we walked to the bars, our costumes flailing in the wind, James was dressed as a ninja turtle, Kyle as Jesus cause we always teased him with his long hair, and all he had to really do was put on a robe, and lastly, John who was Tony Hawk, so he could bring his skateboard and try to impress chicks yet all he usually managed to do was fall flat on his face drunk.

We finally made it downtown, a college bar scene on Halloween night is certainly an interesting sight. Abe Lincoln hooking up with a microwave while Colonel Sanders is holding back Big Bird's hair while she throws up.

We made our way into Loop Knot, one of the bigger bars, and the second we got through the doors, all the boys immediately split off to go try and impress any girl they could find. I sat at the bar ordered a shot and decided to spend this Halloween like every other, get super drunk then go home and watch friends alone and pass out.

The night went by quickly and soon I decided to head back, I had only gotten a bit tipsy deciding I wanted to not throw up my guts tonight. All of the other roommates had either gone to a friend's house to drink some more or found a girl to hook up with. I had no clue either way.

I made my way out of the bar and turned onto the sidestreet back to our apartment. It wasn't a far walk but the street was lined with so many drunk people and empty bottles I decided to take the longer route past the larger houses usually rented out by sororities. I didn't walk this way often due to my usual route being shorter but tonight I didn't mind it was nice out and I was just glad to be away from the commotion.

"Well well well, look who we have here, an escaped prisoner." I turned around to see three girls dressed as cops behind me. They had on the generic costumes with black leather tops and tight short shorts that hugged their thighs. Black combat boots complemented by fishnets and a shiny badge on their belt next to some fake plastic cuffs. Obviously sorority girls but never the less all super attractive and my type.

"Hello ladies, very funny I get it 'cause I'm dressed like a prisoner." I let out a small chuckle and gave them a small wave as I turned around and continued on my way. That was when I was tripped and landed on the ground with a thud. Before I could get up or comprehend what had just happened the largest of the three jumped on my back and pinned my arms behind my back holding me down.

"Look here ladies, he already had a pair of cuffs on and looks like he escaped once before tonight. He seemed to have escaped his guard as I see no one around, well that won't happen again and we will make sure of that." She grabbed my free wrist cuffing my hands behind my back before they stood me up.

I clambered to my feet and opened my mouth only to be met by a crushing blow to my stomach causing me to lose my breath. "Shut up" The short blonde one was definitely the leader of the group, my guess was older sorority girls as they all were in the same uniform with their hair up in ponytails all looking almost identical.

As I tried to catch my breath the slender girl with black hair grabbed my ass remarking "Look his prison uniform is so tight it must be for women, looks like someone wants to be a little bitch." To be fair the costume I had purchased was a bit skimpy with it being very tight. I worked out every day and was seen as quite muscular and athletic by most women but due to this predicament, I had gotten some weird looks earlier while I was sitting at the bar.

"Ladies this is all very funny but I need to get back to my apartment and go to bed," I remarked after I had caught my breath as much as I could, but they were not hearing me out. The brunette and girl with dark hair held my cuffed hands behind my back and ordered me to walk as they marched me up the street as the blonde cop walked in front of us. I had no choice but to comply.

We walked about a block until we turned off the main road into a parking lot where I was marched up to a black sedan. The blonde opened the door and ordered me to get in. "Are you serious I'm not going with you girls, you may be having a fun time or even indulging in a fantasy of yours but break starts tomorrow and I have to get back."

At my resistance I was shoved in the car, I was a strong person or at least I considered myself to be but I was still not a match for three people despite two being on the more petite side. I looked around helplessly for anyone but the parking lot was dimly lit and quiet. I was buckled in the seat with my hands smashed behind me and two officers sitting on either side of me in the backseat. I felt like a real prisoner and a part of me was getting aroused by the thought.

Blonde cop got in front and tilted the rearview mirror down looking me in the eyes. You are an escaped prisoner and we intend to hold custody of you and make sure you don't get away. The station is closed until morning so you our our responsibility for the night and we do not tend to treat you lightly. With that, she started the car and pulled out of the lot.

It was a short drive to the sorority house as I predicted just down the road from the others on the far side of town tucked back on a dead-end road. I was dragged out of the car by the brunette and marched through the front door. Downstairs couples were making out on the couch or watching TV and a few girls were just lounging around as I was paraded past all of them hearing snickers as I was being taken away.

"Nice prisoner you got there Megan, you better keep those cuffs on he looks dangerous" the girl shouted from the couch. So at least I knew the girl with brown hair was Megan. But that was about everything I knew of my situation at the moment.

When we reached the long hallway of rooms I walked to the last door on the right and shoved inside, as the door slammed behind me I was pushed to my knees. I looked up to see a well-kept white standard college dorm room with three beds quite spacious one being a bunk with a stand-alone bed in the corner. Accompanied by a private bathroom and a couch facing the TV. White string lights hung around the room letting off a subtle and soft glow.

Before I could look around more the blonde barked out, Rebecca grab me the muzzle and ankle cuffs, I looked over wondering if I heard her correctly as the tall slender girl with black hair pulled out an ottoman from under the bed retrieving from it a pair of ankle cuffs with a chain between and a head harness with a leather muzzle on the front.

I started to pull away but a kick from behind landed me on the floor with a thud and with my hands cuffed behind my back. It wasn't too hard before the girls were able to cuff my ankles. I tried to protest but the muzzle was wrestled onto my head and belted tightly only letting out muffled tones.

Now I was kinky and have had my fair share of bondage and other types of play even some femdom but these girls were not going lightly. Not to mention the restraints they were putting on were some serious stuff so I was not in a position to resist.

I was grabbed by one of my so-called officers and stood to my feet facing the blonde cop, "Since it is late we need to secure this prisoner for the night. I am Officer Lisa, you have already met Officer Rebecca and Officer Megan and you will address us as such if you do not you will be punished. That is if you're not gagged but your prison uniform does say high security on your pant leg so I deem it necessary."

Just my luck my costume labeled me as high security and they were treating me as such. What had I gotten myself into? I was cuffed in a women's prison uniform and gagged while being basically kidnapped by three girls in cop uniforms.

I was shuffled over to the bunk bed and shoved against the side with my back to the bed facing the corner of the room. Officer Megan then grabbed the other pair of handcuffs I had brought with me out of my chest pocket in my costume and cuffed my existing pair of handcuffs to the top of the bed frame ensuring I would not escape.

She also grabbed the pair of keys and handed them to Officer Lisa she attached them to her belt ensuring they would not be lost and were out of my reach.

This was not a cheap Ikea frame either, it was solid steel, as I tested my bonds I was indeed a prisoner and not able to get away. With all this excitement I was nervous and a bit worried but I could not contain the growing problem in between my legs. The officers certainly noticed it too as Officer Lisa came over and grabbed my prison pants pulling them to the floor as my cock sprang out of its tight trapped prison standing straight at attention to my three uniformed captors.

"Well someone certainly likes being a prisoner, the cock never lies. I bet you wanted to get caught by us. You like being bound and under a female's control don't you? I can tell by the real cuffs you brought out to the bars. You were just begging to have your hands cuffed." I tried to let out a response but it was once again muffled by my muzzle and all I could do was look at Officer Lisa in the eyes with a pleading glance.

Officer Megan kneeled down before me and licked the tip of my cock causing a shiver to work its way down my spine. She then cupped my balls with her hands and gave them a harsh squeeze as she thrust my entire cock into her mouth causing me to strain against my cuffs and moan into my gag.

The next hour or so consisted of the best blowjob of my life, for seeming like nice innocent sorority girls they were certainly harsh police officers. Licking and sucking getting me right to the edge then making me come crashing down before I could finish. Whenever I came close I was met with a kick to my crotch or a hard slap across the face from one of my captors. Anything they could do to keep me from finishing.

After about an hour and a half, they grew bored and Officer Megan and Officer Rebecca stood up and stood on either side of me, one grabbing the straps on my muzzle and the other grabbing my cock stood and smiled as Officer Lisa pulled out her phone. I realized what was about to happen and tried to pull away but I was held in place in vain as she snapped a picture.

She turned her phone around to show me, there I was With a muzzle harness on, in a tight skimpy women's prison uniform, pants around my ankles and my cock fully erect. Two slutty cops standing on either side of me holding me in place while my hands were cuffed behind my back. Despite all of this I was still quite recognizable in the photo and worried who was going to end up seeing that.

I did have to admit I looked hot and I was enjoying myself. This was the most action I had gotten in a while, in fact, the most anything and it was better than sitting at home alone on the couch much better than last Halloween.

With that, the girls walked into the bathroom and emerged about fifteen minutes later in their sleepwear. Officer Lisa walked over to me and grabbed my chin looking me in the eyes. "Well prisoner I hope you like being on the edge." she stated as she slapped my still stiff cock "Cause that's all you're gonna get. I told you we are harsh with our prisoners and you certainly don't deserve any pleasure for that little escape attempt of yours." With that, she climbed into bed and the other girls followed suit.

The lights switched off as I stood there in the darkness cum dripping from between my legs as I wrapped my head around what had happened. I had made a mistake and for once I guess procrastinating had gotten me somewhere cause I was now a prisoner to three gorgeous officers and with that in my head, I closed my eyes and tried to get some sleep.

I was let go the next morning, forced to walk out of the sorority house in my uniform and back to my dorm. The girls were nice enough to take the cuffs off but Officer Lisa did keep my keys. I went home and immediately jacked off thinking about my arrest. I tried to go on with the rest of my break but could not get those three out of my head.

Later that week about halfway through break I returned to my apartment after working out to find an envelope on my bed. Inside was a key and a photo of me shackled in my uniform between Officer Megan and Officer Rebecca. Written on the back was a simple note. Our room, handcuffed and in uniform, at 8 pm tonight. My cock sprang up in my pants as I walked over to my dresser and pulled out my uniform. Looks like I was once again going to be a prisoner for the night.