All Comments on 'My Twin Brother Ch. 01-03'

by tomtom45

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Redwinger7Redwinger7about 8 years ago
great sdtart

look forward to the next chapter when hey finally go all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
terms

The author needs to seriously read a dictionary as has two terms totally confused and misused. They are "lent" (which may have been misspelled) which is to loan something; and "leaned" that means to bend over of tilt toward. Poor education given the author back in grade school for this error.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just as I remember my first with my sister

Ammazing, loving, erotic story! It reminds me so much of the night me and my sister, 2 years younger, explored and pleasured each other on a hot summer night while sleeping in the backyard. I felt the same passion and joy in your story as we felt that wonderful, romantic, lustful night. And like us, you never finished. 30 years later and I wish we could finish what we started. Well done!

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

Yes, please another chapter and this time they both need to get into it again, naked, aroused and finally do oral on each other until they both cum and after its time for them to do the deed ( with protection ) and see how they like that. HOT, arousing and now its time. Thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yet another writer who writes half a store

Sitck this back up your ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Get it up her

Cun deep inside her bare back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oooomy!!

Please more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW!!!

Good job. I'm sure that we're all looking forward to your next submission. That is, of course, with the exception of the "up your ass" Neanderthal.

merf68merf68about 8 years ago

"The author needs to seriously read a dictionary as has two terms totally confused and misused. They are "lent" (which may have been misspelled) which is to loan something; and "leaned" that means to bend over of tilt toward. Poor education given the author back in grade school for this error." ... Anonymous

Anonymous, I suggest YOU need to study some more before criticising the writer's English. Although the word should be spelt 'leant' and is a variation of 'leaned' used more in British English.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

love it, can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What's next?

Fucking and beautiful blonde babies. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

a story lile that ans sone twat is worieing about spelling gramer he must B a dickweed

asterion75asterion75about 8 years ago
loved it!

My first comment on literorica. Loved the story and cant wait for the next chapter. Very well written indeed.

Robinius1Robinius1about 8 years ago
A very nice start

I have two things to say. First, you have certain gift for writing. I enjoyed this story and look forward its continuation. Thank you for contributing and making my day just a little better. Second, I am disturbed by the crudeness of a couple of comments, completely unnecessary and uncalled for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW is right!!

What a great story -- and you take it so slowly and carefully. If they're both blondes, please give Peter just a bit of the beginnings of blonde chest hair -- right between the pecs and maybe up toward the neck line -- a really sexy sight on a young man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Blonds?

What's wrong with blond babies moron? I suppose you think they all need to have kinky black watch springs for hair? Idiot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
blondes

Both are beautiful blonds -- and Pete could have just a trace of blond chest hair between his pecs, or along his treasure trail, and that would be another major difference between them. Pete's lightly haired chest could be a real attraction for Cate.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Beautiful story

Erotic, tender and loving.

Which is more important, a story that makes me hard .

I can live with a few grammarical errors if the story excites me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But rushes too fast to orgasm/s. Needs more playing before orgasming. Needs dialog about how whatever is doing to the other feels. Should I do it faster? Slower? Harder? Softer? Are you going to cum now? Shoud I make you cum, or should I slow down so it lasts longer. Etc.

Three stars.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

I usually make comments about an author'/a story's obvious poor grammar/spelling/punctuation, etc; however, in this case I am going to forgo any of that, as some of the other commenters have taken care of that (and in a rather rude and insensitive manner!!)

Cate and Pete have lived through their lives ā¤ together, even when separated for school by their parents; they kept their 'twinness' going, and have now moved into their lives (even after having gone through a period when "we hated each other!")

This progression HAS NOT gone too šŸŒ slowly...it has move at the right pace for these two, and will continue to do so. Expecting "blonde babies" at this point in their relationship is too much...plenty of time for that AFTER they solidify what they have advanced to here!

Five Stars...and, on to the next installment...

šŸŒŒšŸŒŒšŸŒŒšŸŒŒšŸŒŒšŸŒ‹

bluesbobluesboover 1 year ago

Very good writing ā€” thanks so much for that; much too rare with most erotic literature. No 38DD breasts or ten-inch cocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous