My Twin Loves Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I feel feminine with you. I guess, you make me feel so loved and confident that I want to embrace that side of me.' Lydia had taken over. At times they really did seem one person. 'The submissive side, the naughty and taboo. It's not even that it's Flick I'm touching, it's that it's so... deviant.' She giggled. 'I stuck two fingers in a woman's butt while I was riding you. And she was my twin sister! Just the thought makes me a bit giddy.'

'You're telling me,' I said, flushing.

Flick grunted her agreement. 'Hmmm.' No one spoke for a few minutes as we continued. Slightly uphill, and we focused on that.

'I think maybe for me I wanted to do it because I could see how turned on you got,' Flick continued. 'Don't get me wrong - even then I got that tingly feeling from touching your tits Lydia. And you know for me it's a voyeur thing too. Both watching and being watched. But I swear I felt you get bigger inside me when I kissed her nipple the first time, and I nearly came on the spot.'

'I don't think I'd been harder. Except maybe my first time with each of you.' I reached out and squeezed her butt. 'You know that you're both almost too much for me on your own. And now you're teaming up, I just...'

'We've noticed. You seem inspired,' Lydia said. I could tell without looking she was grinning.

'Exactly. Obviously a threesome with two women is a massive fantasy for me. Like all men I guess. So purely physically this is just amazing. And like you said - it's you. It's the two of you. The people I love most in the world, and you love each other.'

'Yes,' said Flick. 'When we kissed the first time Lydia...' she trailed off.

'I know sis.'

'It just... clicked for me. I can't see us having ended up here without John as our connection. But when you kissed the side of my mouth... we'd obviously kissed before, but to do it with arousal and love and desire.'

Lydia laughed. 'He's not just our connector. His come was the glue that bound our mouths.'

'You're a cheesy slut sis.' We all laughed.

'I know what you mean though. I love kissing John. But your lips are so soft,' said Lydia. 'I'd wanted to do that for weeks.'

After a short reflection, I spoke up. 'Seeing you two kiss each other is... beautiful. I could say it's sexy and taboo, and it is, but it's beauty and erotic above all else. Not just your love for each other, but our love, it shines through.' We stopped, and came together in a threeway kiss, which then became just the twins, heads turned to the side as their tongues explored their mouths.

'I also need to burn that image into my brain so I never forget it.'

They split apart, laughing. Flick looked from one of us to the next. She blushed. 'You know, I'd kind of like to film us one day.'

Lydia slapped her butt. 'Now who's the slut?'

'Yeah yeah.' She looked around. 'Mmm ok. Over by that tree.'

Lydia nodded. 'Yep.'

We dropped our packs and they dragged me over, pushed my back against the tree, and pulled down my pants.

Kneeling in front of my erection, the girls laced a hand behind each others head, and resumed their kiss. Slow, tender, and increasing in intensity, tongues slipping in and out of their mouths to tangle with one another. Their hands crept up my legs, and Lydia pushed her sister's head towards my cock.

I somehow lasted the next ten minutes as they worshipped my dick. This was the first full on double blow job they'd given me, and had obviously been listening when I talked about how much I loved watching them kiss. One of their mouths was on me constantly, save for when they'd pull off the top and make out, each with a hand stroking me. The would share me, kissing up and down my length, twisting their tongues together at the tip of my throbbing cock. Their eyes were locked on mine, even when they kissed.

When I came, they pushed their heads side by side and stuck out their tongues. That sight, as they awaited my come, set me off. Most went in their mouths, though Lydia had the first spurt land across her chin and up her cheek.

I collapsed back against the tree, and watched them turn to one another. These stunning twin sisters, lapping at each other's face as they shared my come in sticky kisses. Another mental photograph.

That night in the tent we made love again. The two of them side by side, facing each other as I switched, legs intertwined. They weren't fingering each other (they hadn't, aside from that incidental contact a few weeks back when Lydia had scooped my come from her sister's legs), but had become so much more physical and interactive. Our openness and conversation was spurring them on.

Hands were freer, running up and down each other. When Flick came, she clutched her twin tight and bit at her neck. When Lydia came, she kissed her sister and sucked at her tongue like she was trying to climb into her skin. The entire session they were touching one another, stroking down the other's spine while cupping a breast, kissing behind her ear. We were lucky to have the campsite to ourselves, as the symphony of their moans far outpaced the insects and nightlife.

'Oh, yes, Flick, bite her nipple a bit,' I said. We weren't usually all that talkative in bed, but we loved new things. 'Does it feel good Lydia? Your sister is sucking on your boobs. She's got her tongue lapping at your nipple, can you feel it?'

They both groaned in tandem. 'Oh John. Mmm, please.'

'It's so naughty. You feel that? How wrong it is to have your twin sister wrapped in your arms?' I pulled out of Lydia and pushed into Flick. 'Mmm you're so wet. Is that because you know I was just inside your sister, our lover?'

'Fuck! Yes. Yes, I want it. Your cock slick with her juices, sliding into me. It's so wrong.'

Lydia grinned.

'Do you want her to kiss you Flick? I can tell you're about to come. Do you want to feel her lips on yours?' I reached down, and pushed Lydia's head forward to meet her sister's in a turgid kiss. I'd never done that before. Guided them into interacting. It felt amazing, and from their moans, it was a mutual feeling.

Flick was teetering on the edge of her orgasm. 'You seem close. Having your twin sister's breasts pressed against yours is so hot my love. You both look amazing together.' I panted, and slowed, shifting to long, slow strokes.

'Lydia, look at me.' She did, without breaking the kiss. I reached down and took her hand, which had been on her sister's butt, pulling them together. 'I think Flick might need a little hand, if you're willing.'

Her eyes went wide. Flick wasn't fully listening, too close to her orgasm. I smiled at Lydia, gently, to let her see it was ok, no matter what she chose to do. Eyes still wide, she nodded faintly.

'Keep kissing her beautiful.'

'Mmm. Sure.' She was breathless.

I guided her hand down, between our three sets of legs. She trailed her fingers over her sister's hips, over mine, and down. Our fingers met on her sister's sex at the same time, warm and wet. Flick moaned. Then she started, her whole body jolting as she opened her eyes and realised what was happening.

'Oh Lydia, wha... oooooh,' as her eyes slammed shut. Lydia leaned back in to resume kissing her twin sister. I could feel her fingers moving at our joining, tickling both my cock and her sister's clit. The sensations and sight was too much for me, and I felt Flick convulse and spasm around my dick as I thrust deep, filling her up with my come.

The girls continued kissing, slowly coming down, as I settled back on my heels in the tent.

They broke apart and just stared at each other for a long moment. 'Oh Lydia. I love you.'

'I love you too Felicity.' Then she brought her fingers up to her sister's mouth. 'Don't want it to go to waste!'

12