My Twin Loves Ch. 05

Story Info
John and the twins go further - in many ways.
8.4k words
4.83
18k
30

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days after getting back, Flick and I went on a date in the city. Well, I say a date. It was basically everything we usually did, plus a few drinks. We wandered the streets and alleys and visited the best dingy, over stuffed bookshops we could find.

Our favourite was down a flight of stairs, half underground basement. The upper windows were street level, the shelves were bowing with the weight of books and piles of old paperbacks stacked on the ground. We rarely left with fewer than three each, and this time we doubled it.

'We have this one right John?' She was holding up Moby Dick.

I looked at her.

'It's the hardback you idiot! The one you've been looking for!'

I walked over and checked it out. It was the one I'd read when backpacking through Europe four years ago and left on a train seat somewhere. Obviously not the same one, but the same edition. I'd read it at least three times.

'Oh, wow!' I kissed her. 'Sorry I doubted you.'

When we finished at the bookstore, Flick and I were going to meet Lydia and a couple of their best friends for dinner and drinks, and the girls had decided to share our relationship with them.

I was fine about this. I'd told a couple of my close high school friends, although it was easier for me - I'd grown up interstate and my friends wouldn't be over every few weeks to gawp and couldn't gossip with mutual friends. I hadn't said anything about the girls blossoming love for one another - nor would we, to anyone. Quite aside from the opprobrium we'd likely face for such a taboo, it was enough for most people to accept that I was dating twin sisters. But Flick and Lydia had been on edge.

When we first started opening things up between the three of us we'd all began reading up on open relationships and polyamory. Shocking right? Three intellectually minded people at university diving straight into books for answers?

Yet it was strange. The more we read about the poly lifestyle, the new language and ways of describing things, the less it spoke to us. At first it was really helpful - compersion resonated perfectly, giving us a way to put into words the overwhelming joy we got from seeing each person taking pleasure from the others. Eventually we realised that we didn't really need the technical language or tools to help our relationship grow, or understand what we were feeling. For us, it felt right, natural, and we had begun our expanded relationship by being open and communicating. It just... worked.

I wouldn't want you to misunderstand - all three of us got a lot out of reading that; Sex at Dawn, The Ethical Slut, all those standards. We just didn't need it a lot ourselves, but each to their own. Some of it came in handy when talking to other people about our relationship at least.

'You what? Hahaha I knew it!' Lijuan's reaction was about what we'd all expected given the sly jokes she made whenever we all hung out. 'How long have you been sharing John?'

Flick blushed, Lydia giggled and said 'Uh, about six months I guess.'

'You skanks! Why didn't you tell us earlier?'

'Li!' Flick was laughing now too, and looking around. The bar wasn't packed, but there were enough people around that someone might over hear.

'We were still figuring things out between us, and you know, didn't want to rush it too much,' I put in.

'Also too busy fucking like rabbits I bet,' Li said.

'Yep!' Lydia cackled as she agreed.

Allegra and Benita were more muted in their reactions, though Nicholas was laughing at Li and the twins. Probably at my face too. I wasn't prone to blushing but the public reveal of our relationship combined with Li's ribbing had my cheeks going red. Plus, I was a bit nervous - these were the twins (and by now, my) good friends and I cared about how they'd react. And I didn't want them to think I was taking advantage of the twins either.

'So... like, how does it work?' Allegra spoke up. 'Do you alternate beds or something? Don't you get jealous?' She stammered a bit. 'Um, do you share a bed?'

The twins turn to blush now. 'No! I mean, no, we don't share a bed. And we don't have a roster or anything, but it just kind of works out I guess,' Flick said. 'Some nights I sleep with John, some nights Lyds does.'

'Weirdly I haven't been jealous though. Neither has Flick,' Lydia said as she smiled at me. She was on my left, Flick on her other side. Lydia leaned over a bit and kissed me on the cheek. 'John's really good to us. Kind, and treats us well.'

Nicholas laughed. 'Not surprising, really. I've seen you pissed off before Lydia. Wise to make sure that doesn't happen.'

Lydia kicked at him. 'Mmmhmm. You better believe it.'

____

The following week Lydia had a bunch of assignments handed out, all due at the same time. We kept things low key, Flick and I. Cooked dinner for Lydia as much as we could, have her the odd massage and a lot of quiet time for her around the house to study.

Except Friday nights. She had two full days break, always took Saturday morning off to sleep in and go for a run, and Friday's became our treat night.

The first one was nearly a repeat of our time camping, though with a bit more space to spread out and fewer mosquitoes.

The second Friday was a little less rambunctious - Lydia was tired - so I went down on her for a long, languid orgasm while her sister sucked on her nipples and they kissed. I rose up and made love to her, slowly.

The third Friday was our crescendo. It began with me alternating licking Lydia and Flick as they laid back and panted, holding hands. I sat back and they both went down on me, kissing up and down my length. I stared, always amazed. Lydia sat up, kissed me, then kissed her sister again before shuffling down the bed. I watched, eyes going between the twin sisters. And widening, as Lydia's fingers trailed down Flick's back, down her butt and...

Flick jerked, pulled off my cock and looked back. 'Lydia!' Then dropped her head, and moaned.

'Come on sis. You know this is what you want. My fingers? Slipping into you? And...' she made an adjustment. 'Mmm just there.'

Flick jerked again - Lydia had slid her now wet fingers into her twin's butt.

'You know, you seem to really like having fingers in here Felicity.' She reached forward with her other hand, pushing her sister back down to my cock. Her breasts trailed on Flick's back. 'I think, it's time we did a bit more exploring. Hmm?'

Flick mumbled around my cock.

'How about we sort that out. John? Would you like to switch ends?'

I should take a moment here, as I don't think I've described these two women's bodies enough to do them justice. I could say they're twins and just talk about them as if they had the same body, which obviously, they do. Yet it was the subtle differences which could be as captivating as their beauty.

Lydia. A runner like me, her calves had that little extra definition which came from a distance runner, leading to firm thighs. Her butt, a mirror image of the one she was currently violating on her sister, was taut, round and eminently squeezable - both had enough curves that I loved grabbing onto when taking them from behind.

Flick. A gently shaped hourglass body, my eyes travelled up her smooth and flat stomach, yoga giving it a touch more definition than her running sister.

Her breasts. I'd been with a fair few women before my twin loves, and seen my share of porn. Hand on heart, their breasts were beyond compare. D cup, full, and perky, they each had that perfect tilt, the nipple poised partway down the breast, always pointing out and erect. They sat as lovely globes on their chests, almost asking to be taken in hand and sucked on.

Flick had a shimmy when she undressed that had them shake from side to side. Lydia always pulled up and over, her breasts bouncing on her chest.

Flick walked and had a gradual sway, when following behind her to the shower I would be entranced as her butt creased and unfolded with each step. Lydia was more a sensual saunter, cocking a hip as if to invite a gaze.

Each different, each the same. Each perfect.

I moved as in a dream world. Kneeling on the bed behind Flick. She'd lowered her head to the bed, looking back around at us, biting her lips. Her full, round butt curving away down her thighs. Her cheeks taut and smooth, I ran my hand down them and she shivered.

Lydia reached behind herself. As we'd got undressed, she'd stashed lube in her clothing.

One hand in her sister, the other passing me lube.

'Put this on John. And go slow, please. I want to enjoy watching you take my beautiful twin's anal virginity.'

A silence fell, broken only by the sound of us shifting on the bed a little - Lydia taking me in her hand, guiding it to her sister's tight hole. And pressed against it.

Flick moaned.

'Do you like that Felicity, you dirty girl? Feeling him pressed against you there?'

I was almost a bystander, panting as Lydia used my cock as a toy to tease her sister, first rubbing and then pressing it against her tightness. A little more pressure. A distinct pop and a gasp from Flick as the head of my erection eased inside her for the first time.

'Is that good sis? Oooh I can see you like that.' Lydia was outdoing herself with her dirty talk tonight. Not the most reserved person in the world, this was something else. Flick just groaned.

I began to ease myself back and forth, such a small amount of movement each time. This was amazing yet I was so scared of hurting her.

'Mmm you can do better than that John.' I felt her hand at my back, pushing me further into her sister. The other slipped down Flick's hip, and by the mix of grunting and moans, I could tell she was fingering her sister. 'That's it, a little deeper. She can take it.'

Lydia stopped talking then as I pulled her to me, thoroughly kissing her. 'God you're sexy. Do you plan this stuff?'

She grinned at me. 'Of course! Spontaneous sex is fun, but I do enjoy pushing her boundaries.'

'Me too Lydia,' Flick said. She was beginning to push back onto me and I was nearly half way buried into her. 'John. I didn't think I would ever complain about your size. Uh. But geeze. Uh. You're splitting me.' She had turned to look over her shoulder at us. 'And I love it. Lydia, get down here please. I need a distraction.'

Lydia laughed and dropped to the bed. I stopped moving while they rearranged each other. The break was good, the pressure of Flick and the excitement of the situation was kind of overwhelming. Pretty quickly they'd sorted themselves out and Lydia was laying underneath her twin, hidden by the curtain of Flick's blonde hair in a repeat of their position the first full fledged threesome between us.

As the two of them kissed I began to push into Flick again, no faster, just firmly. Long slow strokes getting deeper each time. Before long I was up to the hilt and Flick arched her back, her sister's mouth latched to a full breast as she cried out. 'Oh god, I don't think I can take any more John...'

Lydia'a hands roamed over her sisters butt cheeks and felt my abs, pressed firmly against them. She laughed. 'You don't need to babe. He's all in there.'

'Oh thank Christ. Fuck. John, this is amazing. It hurts, urgh it hurts, but so good and so deep.'

I stayed there, buried, as I ran my hands up her sides and along her back. My right hand tangled in her hair, pulling her head back gently and my left clasped her breast. Pinching a nipple at the same time her sister bit down made Flick squirm, before I trailed that hand back to squeeze her butt. The unique feel of how her rear felt gripping every inch of my cock was phenomenal.

We'd started playful and silly as Lydia fulfilled the promise to have me inside her sister's butt, now the feelings were intense both physical and emotional. I felt as close to these two wonderful woman as ever, which seems a strange thing to say given I was both behind her and in her behind. Yet every time we tried something new or taboo that bridge of trust got a little stronger. The sheer love between the three of us meant a thing as monumental as anal sex for the first time became a casual Friday experience at the same time as being something profound.

Of course musings like that only last so long when you're balls deep in the arse of a beautiful 22 year old blonde while her twin sister lay underneath and wrapped her legs over her back. I ran my hands down Lydia's calves and along her stomach. Kind of awkward but I really couldn't get enough of the twins breasts. Laying down over Flick's back, gently stroking myself in and out, my hands roved between their breasts.

From there, I could watch as the two girls kissed; long, languorous kisses filled with sensuality. I pulled Flick's hair out of the way to see better, and gazed at them, their eyes closed and tongues slipping gently between their mouths. Every now and then they broke apart and whispered to each other, smiling as they resumed their kissing.

'Mmm just there Lyds. Mmmmm...' I could feel the pressure of Lydia's fingers in her sister's vagina as she stroked them in and out, and Flick let out a long slow groan as she came. 'Ahhhh!' It was a long, whole body shuddering orgasm and she clamped down. The sensations finally got the best of me and I came, barely able to stop myself collapsing on top of the two women beneath me.

I fell alongside them. Flick draped herself over me as we kissed. She turned to her sister and shared a loving kiss with her. Then sat up a little, resting on her elbows, her heavy breasts dragging across my chest. Looking at Lydia, she said 'Maybe not today, but I will get you back for that...'

'You wouldn't!' Lydia laughed.

'Just you wait,' Flick said before the twins kissed again.

------

The semester ended the next month, and even Friday nights were quieter, both around the house and in our sex lives. Flick still had her normal exams coming up, and wanted to do well enough to get into Honours. Lydia had her first law exams, and two were worth 80% of the entire subject's marks. And while the actual exam period was generally quieter for me, I had late essays (stupid exemptions for late assignments) and was getting a start on drafting the course outline for my summer subject. Let alone trying to finish a chapter on my PhD before the Christmas break for my supervisor to review.

So we were all pretty flat out. Lydia was more stressed than usual (which did lead to some rather great, hair pulling sex in the shower one Tuesday morning), and both Flick and I did everything we could to ease her worry - I made liberal use of my staff privilege for printing to make flash cards and we exempted her from house chores - though to be fair, none of us did too many over those few weeks.

Lingering over the top of that was a conversation we'd had the morning after I'd taken Flick's anal virginity. Flick was grinding coffee for the three of us, while I made breakfast (just as an aside, a well functioning three way relationship made running a house so much easier). Lydia sat on the couch in the kitchen with one of her textbooks open on her knees.

I looked over from time to time and realised she'd been staring out the window for the last few minutes. 'Hello in there? Everything ok Lydia?'

'Hmm?' She continued staring out the window for a moment before flicking her eyes to mine. 'Oh, yeah. Just thinking.' She paused. 'I wonder if. But maybe we could... Well. I mean. What if we...?'

Flick stopped grinding the coffee. 'Oh me too sis. The three of us have been together for nearly a year now.'

'Yeah right? And we're just getting closer.'

'Exactly. I wondered for a while if it might be a temporary thing between all three of us,' Flick then turned to me. 'Not with you John. We're soulmates.'

'And now we know that I feel the same way,' Lydia finished.

I was baffled. They did this occasionally. The appearing to read each other's minds and carry on half a conversation which only made sense to them.

'Uh, don't get me wrong my loves, I don't doubt that this is the best thing to have happened to me. To us.' Flick being closest got a kiss from me as I said that. 'But you're doing it again and I have no fucking idea what you're talking about.'

They both laughed.

'Flick and I think it might be a good idea to tell our parents.'

Into my flabbergasted silence, Flick continued. 'We've been wondering for a while when or if we should.'

We'd loosely talked about telling family, but decided it was not a good idea just yet. We would eventually, but we wanted to be comfortable and ready. My mum lived back home, and dad had died when I was pretty young, but with the twin's parents living a few suburbs over it might be hard to manage if we weren't sure how they'd take it.

Daniel and Hilda came around for dinner occasionally, but it was more common for the three of us to go over there (hey, sure I was teaching, but three uni students won't pass up a free meal). It was always a little odd. We'd go over and have to change our dynamic - I played the dutiful boyfriend to Flick while to me Lydia was just a friend by virtue of being my girlfriend's twin.

Lydia talked about going on the odd date, though somehow they never eventuated into anything serious. For the most part I think we'd managed to keep up the facade, though I'm sure there were odd moments where we slipped up in how we talked or interacted with each other. I certainly picked up an occasional puzzled glance pass between Hilda and Daniel.

'Well, I suppose if you're ready, then we should.' I took a breath. 'You know I love you both, unconditionally, and I... I can't imagine not having you in my life.'

Flick and Lydia were both tearing up, and my throat had gone tight. We gathered in the middle of the kitchen, the three of us hugging and exchanging kisses.

'Shall we get through the next few weeks with exams before having that conversation?' I suggested.

And so here we were. Four weeks later, getting out of my car in front of their childhood home and planning to tell their parents that I was dating both twins. Lucky they were well and truly worth this level of anxiety.

'It's not me is it, they're taking longer to answer the door than normal?' Flick said.

I laughed and squeezed her hand. 'I'm too nervous to know.'

Lydia rolled her eyes, but started looking in her purse for the house key before footsteps approached and the door opened.

'Hey you three. Come on in. Mum's got a lasagne in the oven.' Daniel shut the door behind us, and took the bottle of wine I had in my free hand from me. 'Ah, this is a good one. Thanks John.'

Well, it was good, unusually so for what we brought. Not that we drank box wine, but Daniel had a mini-cellar in the basement and a highlight of dinner with the twin's parents was what he'd dredge out each visit. But I figured getting a nice bottle for tonight wouldn't hurt.

'So all done with exams now I hear?' Daniel said as we followed him to the living room.

'Yes! Oh, that last one was so hard Dad. I think I did ok, but I just lose perspective by the third hour of writing.' Lydia did enjoy moaning about the effort to study Law, though I think she secretly loved the challenge.

'I guess your exam work is just starting John?'

'Yeah, pretty much. It was a smaller class this year though, being a third year subject. More demanding students, fewer papers to mark.'

'Swings and roundabouts John!' Hilda called out before she walked through the door. 'Oh, it's so good to see you.' The twins went to her and they hugged. 'Hmm. You both seem tense. What's going on?'

Flick blushed, Lydia laughed. The standard response to awkward questions from the two of them. 'Just washed out from the exams Mum, nothing much,' Lydia said.

'Wine, everyone?' Daniel was already pouring the five glasses; he knew the answer.

We'd agreed the twins would be the ones to start the conversation about our relationship, so I took a seat on the kitchen stool while we all made chit chat. It didn't surprise me to see they'd finished their wine pretty quickly; nor me when I glanced down and saw my glass was empty too.