My Twin Loves Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel noticed and laughed as he filled them again. 'Ready to let off some steam now it's the holidays?'

'Um, yes, I think that's a good way to put it Dad.' Lydia took a breath, and looked over at Flick.

'Mum, Dad, we kind of want to talk to you about something tonight,' Flick said.

'"We"?' Hilda replied.

'Mmm. Yes. All three of us Mum.' Lydia took another breath. This was a bit strange - she would normally take the lead with this sort of thing, more naturally confident, but it was Flick and I who had started dating and they'd agreed Flick should be the one to share our news.

Flick was standing next to my stool, clutching a wine glass in one hand and my hand in her other. It had started to hurt a little actually.

'So. This is really hard for me to say, so let me get through it. First, this is good news - I'm incredibly happy. All of us are incredibly happy, so you don't need to worry. Second, I guess it's quite weird, but remember that Lydia and I are both so, so happy.'

Flick had let go of my hand and put her glass down - she was ticking these things off on her fingers. It was the cutest thing and something I'd seen a lot when she was nervous or trying to work through an idea. Lydia and I shared a glance and had to suppress a smile.

'Third, um, well you know Lydia and I always found it hard to meet guys that we liked.'

'Oh darling, we know, that's why we were so pleased that you and John have been together so long,' Hilda said. Daniel made shushing gestures at her.

'Felicity asked us to let her tell us first dear, just wait.'

Flick paused and breathed deep. 'Um yes. So it's kind of about that. Lyds has also found someone she loves as much as I love John.'

Hilda's face lit up, but I was watching Daniel out of the corner of my eye and I think it was starting to dawn on him.

'It's also John Mum,' Lydia said.

Hilda gasped, and I could see a frown starting to crease Daniel's forehead.

'No no, remember what Felicity said! We're both all really happy, we promise. Well, all three of us are really happy,' Lydia turned to look at me. 'And don't worry, John is really good to both of us. It's just.'

She stopped, overcome, and started to cry a little. Next to me, so had Flick.

Hilda seemed to come out of her initial shock and went to hug Lydia.

'No, it's ok Mum. I guess we just want to tell you and for you to understand. I could never meet a guy I liked that Felicity didn't, and the same was true for her. Uni was the first time we spend enough time apart, it's just that she met John first. Then when we were all spending so much time together, and I moved in, I just....' She pulled back a bit from her Mum. 'I love him Mum.'

Flick took over. 'I could see how much she was struggling. We talked. And talked. And talked. At one point I thought maybe I needed to break up with John.'

This was news. I was a bit taken aback, but knowing the strength of the twins bond it kind of made sense. I wouldn't have wanted to come between them, though at the time I don't think I'd have been able to accept it. Knowing them better now, the closeness of their relationship (let alone what it had blossomed into), I could see why they would need to prioritise that. I reached out to take Flick's hand again.

'But then I realised that Lydia needed to be happy too and I trusted John completely.' She looked over at me. 'He didn't want to. But we talked, and we realised that there was space in our lives to love each other and for him to love Lydia too.'

I spoke up. 'I know this is really strange. I guess I just want to say that as weird as it is, I love both Felicity and Lydia, and want to do everything I can to make them happy. No matter how unconventional this is.'

There was a really long silence. Daniel took a gulp of his wine. Hilda stepped back a bit from Lydia and looked over at me and Flick.

'Well. I mean... Your dad and I had wondered about how close you and John seemed Lydia.' She waved Flick over to her, and the three of them hugged. 'I think this will take a while to process, but I can see you're both happy.'

The three of them were crying as they hugged, and I looked over at the twins father.

He sighed. 'Your Mum is right. This is all quite unconventional and I'm not too sure how I feel about it.' Another sigh. 'As long as you're happy.'

He looked over at me. 'I'm not going to do the whole "dad" thing. Just look after my girls please?'

I swallowed a lump in my throat and returned his nod. Hilda broke away from the girls and came over to give me a hug of my own.

'I'm sure you already know you're lucky to have these wonderful women in your life,' she said. I heartily agreed with her. 'You'll have to understand we need a bit of time to figure this out, just know I'm glad you're making our girls happy.'

The rest of the night was normal. Well, as normal as I guess it could be when you've just told parents that you're both dating the same man.

'So who else knows? And are you planning to share it with many others?' Daniel sounded a little uncomfortable talking about it, which mirrored how I felt.

'We've told some of our friends, and we'll tell John's Mum when we go to visit after Christmas, but otherwise we'll probably keep it fairly low key.'

'Yes, that's probably for the best.' Flick gave her Dad a look. 'No, I mean. Well. I suppose I just mean that, you know. Be careful with it. Your Mum and I can probably get used to the idea. I'm not sure your Nan would feel the same way though,' Daniel said.

I snorted my wine. I wasn't quite so sure. The twins Nan was a batty old woman, in some ways quite conservative. But my mind was flashing back to Christmas lunch the previous year, where after a few sherries she started talking about the Three Tenors. "That Pavoroti. Imagine having him on top of you in bed! Not that I'd mind." I secretly thought she could be a bit more liberated than she let on.

____

The relief of having told the twin's parents combined with the end of exams had a liberating effect on ourselves. When you combined that with the onset of summer holidays and the girls walking around the house in either a sundress or nothing, we became a bit sex crazed.

One late afternoon I was railing Lydia from behind in the shower while Flick stood in front of her sister, fondling her soapy breasts as they kissed - when we heard over our moans a knock on the bathroom door.

'Uh, guys? I was knocking for ages, but the door was unlocked, and...' Furious giggling ensued from behind the closed door. It was Liyuan, who was due to come over for pre-drinks before we went out to meet up with others for dinner. And we'd completely lost track of time.

'Hold on! Sorry, won't be long!' Lydia called out, Flick panicking and jumping out of the shower.

Flick dried and dressed, while I kept sliding into Lydia. At first she'd tried to stop me, but gave up, dropping her head and groaning.

'Won't be long! Flick's just out getting a bottle of wine, but help yourself to... uh. Um. Whatever in the kitchen,' I said.

Flick stared at me in confusion as I gestured to the bathroom window. Getting a dirty look, she lifted it up, clambered out (mouthing 'You owe me big time') before she disappeared from view.

Lydia and I finished pretty quickly after that and emerged, a bit sheepishly, into the kitchen.

'Nice relaxing shower? Good and clean now?' Li said with a grin.

'Shut up you.'

Flick returned quite quickly from the bottle shop, flushed and with still damp hair. 'Sorry Li! I meant to get back before you arrived.'

'Not at all.' She was still grinning. 'Sounds like you might have missed out on some fun in the shower.'

Flick blushed.

Later that night she blushed some more as Lydia and I made love to her in bed, daring her to imagine that Li had actually walked into the bathroom and stayed to watch. Flick really did love her voyeur fantasies.

____

We were insatiable that summer. A week after Li had caught us in the act I got back from a run to find the twins sitting on the edge of our bed in black, lacy lingerie, blonde hair trailing down their shoulders.

'Stunning. What's the occasion?' I asked as I stripped off my shirt.

'Lydia decided to try her hand at cinematography.' I turned to follow Flick's gesture and saw the tripod at the end of the bed. A raised eyebrow later, I was firmly rejected from a kiss. 'Nope. Shower first John.'

Fair enough.

That was quite an afternoon, evening, and night. As I had the fastest shower I could, my mind ran through thoughts of a torrid threesome with the camera running, but they quickly disabused me of that notion. Turns out Flick was serious about the cinematography comment - Lydia really wanted to make something artistic. Combining that with the twins not being fully comfortable interacting on camera (understandable), it was a strange combination of clinical and fun.

'No, John, slow down. I need a close up and... yes, that's it. Pause at the top, ease back in.'

'Hold on, I need to just. Um.' She pushed me over so she had more space on the bed, and panned the phone camera down over Flick's enraptured face and across her breasts and... 'No, Flick, stop laughing at me. I mean it!'

Eventually, after a break for dinner before restarting, I think we had enough footage for Lydia's plans, whatever they were. If nothing else, my jaw was aching from going down on Flick for nearly forty minutes, Flick was a puddle of relaxed joy from an uncountable number of orgasms, and I was sore from what seemed like a semi-permanent erection. At least Lydia got a few good shots of me coming on Flick's face and heaving breasts. And while it didn't get filmed, watching Lydia lean over to clean it up and share a long, lingering kiss with her twin was enough to get me ready for the next round.

'Flick.' Lydia had finally put the camera down and I was cradling Flick in my arms as we lay back. 'Flick.'

'Ugnhh. What Lyds?'

'I'm dying here. That was so sexy, but I've not come once in hours and...'

'Oh, alright. Let's get him ready for you so you have a turn too.'

I laughed at Flick's resigned tone of voice, which turned to a groan as the twins made their way down my body to meet above my waist in a passionate kiss. I watched, hands behind my head as Lydia and Flick stroked me gently with one hand and their free hand cupped the other's breast, soft, slow stroking of fingers along the underside and gradually rising to encompass the nipple.

It really was something else to see the two of them together. It wasn't everytime, but occasionally they seemed to fall into sync. The same gestures, the matched actions as they felt the other twin's supple breast, the hand falling to the hip and easing each other closer, rhythmic stroking of my growing erection slowing as they let it fall to bring those hands up to the back of their necks, fingers tangling in long blonde hair as their kiss deepened... It was like nothing else on earth. Tanned, flawless skin, perky breasts beginning to press together as they shifted around - Flick's hands dropping to her sister's hips to help her back onto me, lowering further to guide my cock into her twin sister as their lip lock continued.

Years later I could still remember just about every time this happened, the "twin-sync". And this time was more special than ever. Their kiss broke, and they nuzzled into each other's necks, whispering softly to each other. Their arms circled their backs, Flick's hands sliding down to rest and squeeze Lydia's butt as she began to ride my cock. I think it was the situation which got to Flick - despite the endless orgasms, being filmed as we made love had triggered the voyeur in my beautiful girlfriend and driven her to a new height of passion. Because what I heard next nearly made me explode in Lydia on the spot.

'Lyds. I want to taste you now.' Lydia froze on me, not just stopping the movement but a complete body lock. I heard a kiss from above as Flick laughed softly, before disengaging from her sister's embrace and gently, ever so slowly, mouthing her way down her twin's body.

Almost despite herself, Lydia moaned as Flick's tongue trailed over her nipples, along the curve of her breast and across the flatness of her stomach, kissing and licking every erogenous spot she knew so well.

I felt a shifting, could see with a twisted head as Flick moved Lydia's legs a little wider. Then a pause, exquisitely long, before I saw Flick's head dip down, felt the tickling of her hair on my legs, and a sharp intake of breath from Lydia at the same time as a gentle pressure came below.

The next few minutes were among the most amazing in our sex lives so far. A line had been crossed - from the gentle touching which morphed into the twins putting on a bit of a show, moving to them being comfortable kissing, to a genuine passion between them. Every time something new took place felt a milestone: the first time Flick tasted her sister on my cock, the first time they kissed, right through to the first time they used their fingers on each other.

Yet this, to feel Flick's tongue caressing my cock while it was embedded in her twin sister, to know it was then gliding up to curl around Lydia's clit for the very first time... Words cannot encompass the emotions surging through our union.

We still hadn't moved, Lydia and I. I could feel myself throbbing in her, feel her shuddering on me and falling back as I lifted my hands up to wrap around her. Kissing her neck, looking over her shoulder, I could now see Flick's face as she bobbed between her sister's legs. Her eyes were half closed, her nose buried into the light hair at the top of her sister's cleft.

My hands covered Lydia's breasts, stimulating her nipples, stroking the soft underside as her chest heaved with her heavy breathing. I felt her begin to tighten, to shudder, as she reached her hand down to hold her sister's head against her as she came.

'Ahhhhhh, Flick... don't, uh, keep licking my... ooooh...'

She was barely coherent, her whole body shaking as I whispered into her ear and clutched her breasts in my hands. 'We love you Lydia, your twin and I. She's there, showing you that love, her mouth on your sex as I slide inside you, something new, something so wonderful.' Lydia calmed, panting still, and slumped down to me, her back on my chest.

'Look at her Lydia.' Flick was still gently licking up our joined length, my cock and over Lydia's sensitive folds. She looked down at her sister, and reached for her.

'Flick. I need you. Come here...' She half sat up, arms encircling one another again as Flick rose to her knees. Half leaning on my side I could see the twins come together in a deep and passionate kiss. I thrust gently and Lydia moaned. She broke the kiss, looking back at me before turning to Flick again, staring at her, Flick's mouth and chin glistening with her juices. 'Oh Felicity. I love you so much.' This last was said in between a flurry of kisses, as Lydia lapped up the moisture of her orgasm from her sister's face.

I lay there, watching their twin nude forms with joy as the two of them exchanged whispers and gentle kisses, hands cupping their faces. Thrusting deep within Lydia, I arched my back and came as hard as I could remember, despite the exhaustion of our long love making. The sisters fell back to the bed, Lydia in between us, as we kissed and came down from the high.

And the film turned out rather well too.

____

It's hard for me to properly explain what the three of us went through over the days following that breakthrough. Despite everything building up over months to the point of Flick lowering her mouth to her sister's clit, it led to the first time that the twins were uncomfortable with each other over what they'd done together.

Oddly, Lydia was fine with it. On the night, she'd said that she didn't think she was quite ready to reciprocate and got rather emotional about it. Something about letting her sister down. But of course, they hugged, cried, and loved one another as always.

'Oh, Lyds. I don't mind my love. If you never go down on me, I don't care at all.'

The next day seemed ok - we woke up, shared a shower and I washed their backs as they shared a kiss.

We went to a cafe for breakfast. We walked down and browsed along the shops, picking up a few second hand records. We spent an afternoon in the park reading on a picnic blanket, and lazed the day away.

The next few mornings were different. Flick would get out of our bed before Lydia and I, and showered alone. She was subdued at breakfast, and often find things to do on her own. Three days of this odd tension and Lydia asked her what was going on.

'Sorry guys. I'm just feeling a bit off the last few days I guess.'

I went up and gave her a hug. 'That's ok babe. What do you need?'

'Um. I'm not sure. I might go for a walk.'

This was really strange behaviour from Flick. I looked over at Lydia for support, and from behind Flick she shrugged her shoulders. Stumped.

'If that's what you need babe. Do you want me to come with you?'

'No thanks, I might just catch up on a podcast.' She hugged me back, smiled at Lydia, and wandered out of the room.

Once the front door had shut Lydia came and sat in my lap. 'Any ideas Lyds?'

'Not really. This is a bit weird from her. She gets down sometimes, but we usually talk it out, not walk off.' She kissed me. 'I'm worried it's about... um. The other night.'

'You're cute when you blush.'

'Shut it, I'm being serious.'

'I know. It was a huge step for you.' I hugged her tighter. 'How are you coping with it?'

'Um. You know, we both wondered if we'd do that with each other.'

'Or when.'

'Yeah. Given us, and you, definitely more when.' She laughed. 'And it felt sooo good. Not just the physical aspect of it, though man. A tongue on me while you were buried so deep... mmm. But the closeness to Flick, and that it was her doing it to me, you know?'

I nodded. 'You know, I've been thinking about you two a bit.'

'Sleazebag.'

'Yeah yeah. No, I mean about your relationship.' My hands were wandering up her back, along her legs. Hard to avoid really. 'You and I went for a run the other day, and last week we went to the movies. And Flick, I took her to lunch last week, and the one before that we spent an afternoon at the beach while you were working.'

'Mmmm. Don't stop rubbing my legs, I like that.' She kissed me. 'What's the point?'

'Well, the each of you and I work on our individual relationships as well as the three of us together. But you don't really go on dates with Flick, do you?'

'Uh, she's my twin sister. I know you get off on that, but making out with family in public is generally frowned on.'

'So be subtle, don't grab each other's boobs like you do at home. It's more about spending time together and building your relationship, not just our relationship.'

She hummed to herself a little bit. Partly in thought, partly as my hands had slipped under her top to caress her stomach and the underside of her breasts. 'You right you know. As strange and new as it is, I'm in a relationship with my twin.' She blushed.

I'd never get tired of hearing the two of them talk about each other like that, the taboo was so incredibly hot. As were their cute blushes.

'And like ours, you two need to work on it a bit is all.'

'Hmm. Ok then. After you fuck me in the shower.'

Which I did, and throughly.

----

Lydia waited on the front porch for her sister to return. When she did, I could hear muffled talking and the odd laugh. I peaked through the curtains at one point and saw them giving each other a distinctly non-sisterly hug - fortunately there were pretty tall bushes out the front of our house giving them some shelter.

They came into the house hand in hand, and Flick walked over to give me a hug of my own. 'Thanks John. I guess I'm just a bit overwhelmed by everything.'