My Twin Loves Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You're telling me. We're still figuring this out. If you asked me two years ago what having sex with twins would be like, I'd have grinned and probably begun drooling.'

That earned me a punch on the chest.

'No, what I'm trying to get at is that it's the intensity of the emotions that takes me by surprise more than the purely physical lust.' I grinned at them. 'Though there is a bit of that too...'

Flick blushed and dropped her head to my chest, turning to the side so she could look at Lydia. 'Yeah. She's pretty sexy.' Lydia grinned. 'And if you'd asked me two years ago what sex with my sister would be like, I'd have thrown up a bit in my mouth.'

'Ew.'

She squeezed me. 'It's you John - you make us feel so connected, and helped us find a different side of ourselves.'

'And I just can't get enough of my twin sister.' Lydia had come over to hug Flick from behind, arms encompassing us both, and kissed the back of her sister's head. 'I love being able to say that.'

'Ok. So I do actually have to get some work done today, and if you two keep this up...'

'Fine, fine.'

I usually marked papers to music to help pass the tedium. Which isn't entirely fair - sometimes there'd be quite good and well written ones, but generally exams were a bit rushed. It didn't allow for the best display of a student's talent. One of my fellow lecturers had suggested we just take the exams to the top of the stairs one evening and chuck them down - the ones which went the furthest would get the highest grades. Tempting sometimes.

Which meant at the least I'd not get distracted by conversation, music, or netflix being played out in the house. A few hours later I came out of the office to make lunch. The twins weren't in the kitchen - though the shower was running. Opening the bathroom door I heard low moans, and through the steam could see them.

They were entwined, legs between each other and slippery bodies pressed together, locked in a passionate kiss.

It took all my willpower to step back from the bathroom and leave them to their love. There were the occasions where the two of them made love or interacted when I was out of action, or the incredibly sexy times where they'd do it to titillate me. Aside from that, I couldn't think of a time they'd just made love together for the love of each other. Given the awkwardness of the last few days they needed it. And it filled me with love for them. Compersion. I guess that poly language does have a place sometimes.

And the sex that night was pretty special too.

_____

I told them to keep Thursday night free that week. We'd gone to a rather fancy French restaurant a few months ago which the two had raved about, and there was another quite similar which we wanted to try. This time, I booked a table for two and made a rather fancy invitation save the date card (well, fancy as a free online publishing site got anyway).

Thursday morning I handed them the card at breakfast and got a few loving kisses from them both.

'What?! Tonight? But I don't have anything to wear!' This in the uncommon twin speak where they traded off sentences. Of course they had plenty to wear, it was about choosing it.

It took a few minutes before they realised it was a booking for two.

'Hang on John, there's only... Oh...' Lydia picked up what it meant before Flick.

I probably should have gone into the uni office. I'd hoped to finish off the last of the exams that day, though I kept getting interrupted by the two coming in to ask questions.

'Hey John - do you think I should wear this black dress, or the light blue one?'

'Uh, what do you think, these high heels? Or maybe the sandals?'

It was quite cute. They were acting like nervous housemates going on a first date with someone, which I guess in a sense they were. Later in the afternoon I gave up on work and went to read in the living room while I waited for them to come in and out. I tried to go for a run too.

'No no no no, I need you to help me decide what to do with my hair!'

'Flick. I love how excited you are about going on a date. But this is Lydia. She has seen literally everything about you. You don't need to worry my love.'

'Exactly! So I need to make sure I impress her!'

I was about to reply but for once stopped to think. What would it be like, going on a first date with someone you knew so intimately, and for your whole life? Putting aside that they were related, it would be nerve wracking.

I stood up and gave her a gentle kiss before folding her in my arms. 'You will darling.'

'Hmph.' She broke away and went to the bedroom to fuss over what earrings to wear.

Eventually they were ready, I drove them to the restaurant, and kissed them both goodbye. 'Enjoy you two beauties.'

'Don't wait up!'

I wasn't planning on it. I'd set up the spare bedroom to stay there - I wanted them to have a full date experience, and though they didn't know I'd walked in on them in the shower together, I'd told them I would give them the whole night to themselves.

That did of course mean a slightly sleepless night for me. Neither of them were particularly quiet in the bed, so while I had an enjoyable and early night reading with a glass of whisky I woke to the sound of the front door shutting and their giggles as they went into our room. The next couple of hours were full of broken sleep as the combined moans and shrieks from across the hall kept me on the edge of sleep. It's really tough to drift off with an erection and your mind running overtime imagining what sexy blonde twins were doing to each other.

I'd also left a small present or two on the bed - sprinkled it with rose petals, and two vibrators tied with a bow.

What can I say, I'm a romantic.