My Twisted Family

Story Info
Revelations provide for family fun.
12.9k words
4.7
72.9k
126
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,754 Followers

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over 18.

*****

It was another typical workday at the supermarket. And by that I mean it sucked. Oh it was a nice store in a nice part of town and I had good co-workers and a fair and competent manager, but the customers were either annoying: "Where are your (fill in the blank)" or "Why don't you stock my favorite item" and the more common "Would you check in the back for this?" Or they were just downright rude. We even had nicknames for some of the regulars. The fifty year old virgin, Mrs.Twatwaffles, Mr. Dinkywinky, Fat Alice the Fruitcake, Big Tit Wanda, etc. Candice was my favorite Checker, she and I flirted a lot but we both knew it was just for fun. She was thirty-six and divorced but dating a forty year old Cop. She was a bit plump, but in all the right places. She and I were alone in the 2nd floor breakroom joking as we watched Fat Alice from behind the mirrored window.

"Oh my god, she's wearing thong underwear! Look at the whale-tail when she bends over!"

"Geez!" I said, "That can't be comfortable!"

"I didn't know they came that large!" Candice replied laughing. Then looking at me she said, "Hey, isn't this your Birthday?"

"Yeah, it is, why?"

"Well maybe Fat Alice would give you a tittyfuck for your birthday. You want me to ask her?"

"Oh fuck no!"

"Oh well, your loss I suppose. At least now you can buy beer!"

"Hey! That was last year! I'm 22 now!"

"Well you don't look a day over sixteen!" she said grinning. "Honestly Richie, if I weren't with Bill, I think it would be fun to fuck you and pretend you were underage..."

I was stunned. She'd never taken the flirting this far before. Could she be serious? Or was this a joke? I realized I had to say something in response and my reply surprised even me.

"Only if you let me call you Mommy."

Her right eyebrow rose and a smile slowly grew into an absolutely evil grin. "That," she said in a soft, low growl, "is exactly what I had in mind. God! How I wish I could! Damn, Richie! Now I'm gonna be hot the rest of the shift!"

We stood there staring at each other for a moment when our manager Karen came in and broke the spell.

"Hey guys, how's it goin?"

I went back to work and tried to get the thought of sex with Candice out of my mind. It was difficult at first but the annoying customers helped. Finally, I clocked out and headed home. I was surprised to find two cars in the driveway. As I entered I relaxed when I saw it was my Aunt Toni, her daughter Gina, Aunt Ruth and her daughter Debbie. My sister Connie and my Mom were arguing about something. In fact everyone seemed to be upset. It was weird because everyone suddenly stopped and stared at me.

"Uh... Hi!" I said. "What's going on?"

My cousins jumped up and rushed to me.

"Ritchie! We've discovered our family's secret!" Debbie spewed.

"They fucked each other!" Gina said excitedly. "They were swapping beds all the time!"

"But now that Gina and I are legal, they don't want us to enjoy the same freedom!" Debbie added.

"It's not fair Ritchie!"

"Wait, what the hell..." I said and looked at the others. Mom sat down heavily with her face in her hands. Her sisters stood awkwardly and avoided my gaze. My sister was fuming.

"Holy shit..." I muttered softly. No one tried to refute the claims and they looked so guilty I knew it had to be true.

"How did you find out?" I asked.

"We found old polaroids and a VHS tape in the basement in Daddy's tool chest," Debbie answered. Her dad Frank had died three years ago from a stroke. My dad had passed away long before that. Gina's dad had been with him when they were involved in a crash. Fucking six time DUI had run a stoplight...

"She told me and I knew we had a tape player in the attic," Gina added. "We watched them all fuck," she said grinning and glancing at her Mom and Aunts.

"Hold on, who all is all?" I asked.

"Everyone," Debbie replied. "Your folks, our folks. They had orgies and sex parties and swapped partners."

A glance at Mom and my Aunts pretty much convinced me. They were embarrassed but not denying it.

"Okay, so they were swingers. No big deal." I said surprisingly calmly. "Lots of folks did that."

"But they did each other too!" My sister said, pointing at them. "That's incest!"

"Right, and now that Debbie and Gina want it, they're getting all judgemental," I concluded.

"Exactly!" Connie answered crossing her arms and glaring at the three sisters.

I sat down. My mind was racing like a skier on a Black Diamond. Finally, I looked up and surprised everyone with a grin.

"Where are the tapes and the rest of the pics?"

"We've hidden them," Debbie said defiantly.

"Okay," I looked at Mom and my Aunts. "You guys agree that we need to fix this, right?"

"Of course," Mom answered, "But they won't give it all back."

I turned to my cousins. "Yeah, they will. It's too dangerous to have this stuff around. If anyone ever found it, well hell, just imagine the shitstorm. Look, the secret is out, we don't need this any longer. You guys go home, fuck all night if you wanna, but bring everything back tomorrow morning."

"But Ritchie!" Gina started."

"No, it's okay. They can't stop you. The rules have changed."

I could tell by the looks on our Mom's faces that they understood it clearly. It took a second or two for my cousins to grasp it as well but then they grinned and dashed off. The tension in the room eased noticeably and everyone started to relax. Connie sat on the sofa next to me and my Aunts sat at the table with Mom.

"Wow," I said after a minute. "I had guessed you guys fooled around some, but I never pegged you for all being swingers together. When did it all start?"

Aunt Toni had apparently accepted the openness easiest and answered. "Since we were dating really, late teens, starting college, you know..."

I laughed, "Sounds like a blast. Since they didn't mention strangers in the pics or video I guess that you guys kept it tight?"

"Oh yes, no one but family." She replied. "We only swapped partners for a while. The parties came later."

Aunt Ruth spoke up at last. "What we did was no one's business but our own. It was our decision, our lives to live as we saw fit. I suppose you want an apology."

I grinned at her. "Oh no. No apology is necessary. I understand. In fact, as far as I'm concerned, you guys can fuck whoever you want, whenever you want. I'm guessing you guys still fuck together, so by all means, carry on. Just let Debbie and Gina have the same fun. Oh and one other thing..." I stood and crossed to stand at the table. "Since this is an incestuous family, that means Connie and I are legit."

I turned and looked at my sister. A smile slowly spread across her face. She stood and came to put her arms around me. She was just 20, but her petite gymnast's figure made her look much younger. She didn't even reach my shoulders.

Mom stared at us. "You two?"

"Not yet," I answered. "But we've both felt the want, the flirting was playful at first but it's time now to explore the opportunity I think."

I honestly had hoped she felt the same and her reaction proved it. Connie stood on her tiptoes and kissed me. "I'd like that," she said.

I grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge and we went up to my room, leaving the "Adults" sitting in shock.

In my room, Connie paused a moment leaning against my closed door. She grinned evilly and bit her lower lip in a gesture she knew excited me. She stepped closer and pushed me back to sit on the bed. She was wearing a blouse and leggings and she paused to strip off the tights, then straddled my lap. She looked impish and spoke softly,

"God Ritchie, You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this..."

Tilting her head slightly she kissed me. It was a hungry kiss. Full of the desire for what she'd been denied. I was astounded at my sister's eagerness and unhesitating willingness to commit incest. My cock was screaming in agony as it tried to escape my jeans for the pussy rubbing and grinding in my lap. I finally forced her up and we struggled to strip each other, kissing all the time. When I got her topless, I marveled at her small but perfect tits. They were crowned by erect nipples in tiny areola. She giggled as I kissed and sucked on them.

"Oh, Ritchie! I'm can't believe this is happening! I've wanted this for years!"

Her pussy was hairless, I don't know if she shaved or waxed but she didn't give me time to get more than a glance before she was pushing me back on the bed and mounting me. My cock was rigid of course and she was quite wet. She grabbed my cock and guided it to her pussy and paused for a moment. She looked me straight in the eye.

"You remember a couple of years ago when you said you wished you could fuck me? Well, this is it, Ritchie, we're about to fuck..." She teased, pressing and lifting up. "You still wanna fuck me?"

"Hell yeah!" I said and grabbed her tiny waist. I rammed my hips upward, jabbing my cock into her as her mouth flew open and her eyes opened wide in shock. She gasped as I shoved deeper into her tight but incredibly wet pussy. Her hands found my throat and she squeezed. I pulled most of the way out and thrust in again. Connie bit her lip and closed her eyes. I thrust again and she gasped louder. She leaned closer and with her eyes screwed shut tightly whispered.

"Fuck me."

We fucked for a while and tried a number of positions. I loved having her on top, she weighed next to nothing and was athletic and very flexible. I came deep inside of her and she moaned in pleasure. She had an IUD so pregnancy wasn't an issue. Actually, it was the first time I'd been allowed to cum inside a girl, my two previous girlfriends insisting on my pulling out and cumming on them. We paused to catch our breath and get a drink. We kissed and caressed a bit then I got hard again very quickly and we were screwing when there was a knock on the door. Without waiting for an answer, the door opened and Aunt Toni walked in.

She didn't say anything, just started stripping. I was on top of Connie and we continued fucking as Mom's younger sister got naked very quickly. Aunt Toni had an awesome figure. At about 5'5" and maybe 115 to 120 pounds, she was firm and fit for a forty-one-year-old. She danced a lot and worked out I knew and it showed. Her tits were probably a large B cup but looked great. She had a narrow waist, flat abs, great legs, and a perfect round ass. Maybe a bit big for her figure, but damn nice. She posed for us for a moment, her sandy brown but well-manicured bush contrasted with her bottle-blonde hair, then climbed onto the bed. She kissed me and her tongue invaded my mouth and her hands held my head. She guided me onto my back again, away from my sister, and mounted me sixty-nine. I tasted her pussy as she sucked my cock. She was a great cocksucker and soon was showing Connie how. I felt my sister taking my shaft in her hand and then in her mouth. I loved the sensations almost as much as the idea that my Aunt and my sister were both sucking my cock. When I came, it was in Aunt Toni's mouth. She dismounted and sat there playing with her mouthful of my cum. I noticed that Connie was grinning and edging closer. At some subtle signal, they kissed and shared my cum.

Watching them make out had me hard again very quickly and as Connie lay back and Aunt Toni knelt over her, I took my Aunt from behind. I slid my cock into her pussy and fucked her as she and my sister kissed. She moaned and shifted slightly to give me a better angle. After a while, she whispered to my sister.

"Touch my pussy, Connie. Rub my pussy."

I felt my sister's hand between Toni's legs, her fingers teasing my cock and balls. It was wild. I held Aunt Toni's hips and pounded in and out of her pussy. I'd always thought she was sexy and on quite a few nights had jacked off fantasizing about her. Now I was really fucking her! Soon she was groaning and looked back at me.

"God, you're a good fuck, Ritchie! I bet you've dreamed of this, haven't you? Have you jacked off thinking of fucking me like this? Have you?"

"God yes! Many times."

"Is it as good as you imagined?"

"Better! So much better!"

"Would you be surprised to know I've fantasized about fucking you too?"

"Really?"

"Yes! For years and years!" she said. "And sweet little Connie here too!" she said and kissed my sister again.

Connie added her own revelation. "God Aunt Toni, you were the first woman to arouse me! You were the first woman I fantasized about. The first woman I saw as sexy and desirable! You awoke my bisexuality ages ago but I was terrified to mention it. I hid it so deep..."

"Well, now you're free Connie. We can make love as often as you want."

Aunt Toni pulled away for a moment and turned around. She sat on Connie's face and toyed with my sister's pussy.

"Oh, she's so good and wet, Ritchie. I want to watch you fuck her!"

I scooted forward in between Connie's legs and Aunt Toni guided my cock in my sister's tight pussy. Once I was in and stroking, she kissed me again and again, and again. I lost track of time. Somewhere along the way, I heard Connie moaning in delight and felt her trembling and shaking as she came. Aunt Toni bit my lip when she came and of course, I came again. I collapsed and dozed off with my sister curled up on one side and my Aunt on the other.

Damn what a birthday!

The next morning I awoke in an awkward state. I had a raging hard-on and a full bladder. Not a good combination. I stumbled into the shower and turned on the water. I had relieved myself, shampooed and rinsed my hair and just started scrubbing when the door opened and Aunt Toni stepped in. She smiled and kissed me. I shampooed her hair and scrubbed her all over, paying particular attention of course to her tits, pussy, and ass. She was practically purring with delight and smiling the entire time. I used my soapy thumb to toy with her asshole and she leaned forward.

"Go ahead, Ritchie, stick it in."

I slid my thumb in surprisingly easy and stroked in and out a few times.

"Now slip your finger into my pussy..." she purred. "Oh yes, like that... Ummmmm, nice." I played with her like that for a few minutes and then she moaned,

"Fuck me, Ritchie."

She took my cock and lined it up with her pussy and pressed back against me as I pushed into her. I slid in and with a few strokes was as deep into her pussy as I could reach. We froze there for a moment, savoring the feeling. My hands slid up her waist to her tits and squeezed.

"Man, this is great!" I whispered. "I wish we had done this years ago!"

Aunt Toni laughed, "Yeah, me too. I wanted to fuck you for your eighteenth birthday but your Mom wouldn't hear of it. Hell, I'd wanted to do it long before then but that was a deep secret I masturbated to alone."

Damn! I thought it would've been worth it but what the hell, we're fucking now and it's great. After fucking her for a while I realized that she was keeping me from cumming. She would fuck and then break the rhythm or pause to hold me deep. Then she pulled away and turned to face me. She was grinning and squirted some body wash on my cock, stroked it a few times then turned back around.

"You want to fuck my ass, Ritchie? Stick that nice cock up my ass..."

Well, hell yeah I wanted to fuck her ass. I pushed against her sphincter and she opened up and I slid in easily. I stroked in and out for a few minutes then started to pound her harder as she moaned in response. She slid one hand down to masturbate as the shower echoed with our groans and the sound of our bodies slapping together.

"I'm cumming!" I groaned and as I started spurting I felt her ass seize and squeeze my cock. God, it was incredible! When I finally finished I pulled away and leaned against the wall for a moment. At that moment, the shower door opened and Connie grinned at us.

"Having fun without me?"

Aunt Toni reached out and pulled her close and they kissed. The shower was a bit too small for three so I slipped out and let the two of them stay. I dried off, combed my hair out and sat on my bed for a minute checking my phone for messages and posts from my friends. It was my day off and I hoped to enjoy every minute of it. I started to get dressed then changed my mind and simply grabbed my bathrobe. I headed downstairs and found Aunt Ruth in the kitchen. Like me, she was wearing a bathrobe and sat at the table drinking coffee.

"Where's Mom?"

"Oh, she's still in bed. She didn't get to sleep until just before dawn."

Now, Aunt Ruth was Mom's older sister. At forty-five, she was still sexy, now that I pondered it. Sure she was bigger than her sisters, pleasingly plump, I would call it. She had huge tits in the double D or maybe slightly larger range, a bit of a belly, and a big round ass. But she was fair skinned, freckled across her cheeks and I knew they extended across her shoulders and into her cleavage. I wondered now what her tits looked like. Her eyes were green and her hair was naturally a mix of red and a little gray that looked nice. I found myself remembering some pics I had seen of her when she was young. She'd been a real hottie then. No wonder everyone wanted to fuck her. I poured myself a mix of orange juice and Mountain Dew, grabbed a cinnamon roll and sat down across from her at the table. I scrolled through my phone for a while until she finally spoke.

"Ritchie, I uh... I gather that Toni spent the night with you... and, uh Connie."

"Oh yeah, it was great! She's really awesome. Of course, it was our first threesome but still... And it was nice that she let me and Connie have some time alone at first."

I took a sip and pondered my next line carefully.

"I've got to admit that, even though I'd fantasized about her for years, it was way better than I'd ever imagined. This morning we showered together and let me fuck her ass. It was my first anal and it was great! She and Connie were fucking when I left. I had hoped to do Connie again but my shower is just too small for three people."

"So... you and Connie..."

"Yeah, we've flirted for years and last year I accidentally saw her topless and I've teased her that tits need cum to grow. She laughed and said that if that were true, she'd be a double D by now. You know, she was no virgin, right? She hasn't told me who she'd fucked but I know it was just a couple of guys she was sweet on. She's no slut. Damn though, she was fun last night. I'm so glad we're finally able to fuck. We've joked about it for years. Stuff like, well she joked 'I ought to take pity on you and fuck you so you don't die a virgin...' And I've said I wished I wasn't her brother so I could fuck her. We've teased and flashed each other a few times. She used to say that if I couldn't find a good woman to take my virginity by the time I was forty, to call her. So after all this time, yeah, it was great. It was really, really, great. She's so tight and tiny. I wonder what it was like her first time?"

The entire time I was talking, Aunt Ruth hung on every word. She seemed to grow more comfortable with the situation. I took another sip and continued.

"But I guess we have plenty of time now that things have changed. I only wish you guys had been upfront with us earlier." I looked her in the eye when I delivered my next line. "I had an embarrassing experience losing my virginity. If I had known all of this was going on, I would've asked you to teach me, to be my first."

Her hand flew to her mouth in surprise, then she smiled. "Oh Ritchie, that's so sweet. I-I wish I had known you felt that way. I'd bet it would've been nice."

"Yeah," I said wistfully. "I used to fantasize about your, uh, well, big tits a lot," I said acting embarrassed. "In fact, the woman I did it with was rather big herself but had no patience and was disappointing. I realize now that she didn't know I was a virgin and simply wanted a quick fuck and orgasm, without the trouble of getting to know one another. A one-time thing, you know?"

S3lwyncd0g
S3lwyncd0g
1,754 Followers