My Twisted Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Toni smiled and danced over to the bed and climbed on top of me. As she mounted me and took my cock into her hot, wet pussy, Gina sat on my face and leaned back, into her Mother's arms. This way, I could see them both. Aunt Toni kissed Gina's neck and ear while staring at me past her daughter's beautiful tits. I lapped Gina's juices which were flowing freely as Aunt Toni rode up and down on my shaft. I couldn't stand it and came, spurting blast after blast of cum into her warm depths. She sighed but kept right on fucking me, and surprisingly, my cock sagged only briefly and the three of us continued. Aunt Toni was caressing and squeezing Gina's breasts and soon Gina turned her head, straining to reach her Mother's mouth. I felt she was close and focused on her clit, flicking her tiny little button with my tongue. Moments later, Gina stiffened and cried out.

"Oh god! Yes! Gaaahhh! Aaahhh! Aaahhh! Ohhhh yessss! Mmmmmm."

They rolled off of me, Aunt Toni holding her daughter as the orgasm faded. After a while Gina was kissing and caressing her Mom as I slid up behind her and lifted her leg, I slid my cock into her pussy and slowly fucked her as they continued. We later switched around and I mounted Gina as her Mom sat on her face. I held Gina's legs up and pounded her as she moaned and groaned into Aunt Toni's pussy. Aunt Toni, kissing me used her tongue and kissed me aggressively, gripping my head tightly and moaning in desire. An hour later I was doing Aunt Toni doggie style as she was face down between Gina's legs. I pumped more cum into her and she giggled with delight. Exhausted, I slumped over and lay on my side watching as these two kissed and caressed for a little while longer. After a while we turned off the lamp and pulled up the covers, snuggling together. I was tired, sore and happy.

The next morning we all gathered in the kitchen for breakfast. Everyone was smiling and happy. The room filled with laughter and the smell of bacon and hot maple syrup. I was surprised to see that Connie was wearing only a tank top and panties, Gina and Debbie wore only borrowed T-shirts, no panties, Aunt Toni wore only panties and tank-top, and Aunt Ruth wore a short kimono type robe of Mom's that was unable to cover her completely. Mom was the biggest surprise. She cooked pancakes in a bright red pair of boy-shorts and a matching tank. Her smile was huge and natural. She seemed relaxed and comfortable. Connie whispered to me that the night had been "magical" and couldn't stop grinning herself.

Breakfast over we cleared the table and Mom chided Aunt Ruth for warming too much syrup.

"You always pour too much out. Now I have to pour it back without spilling it and making a mess!"

"Says who?" Aunt Toni responded. "Besides, what's wrong with a little mess?" Suddenly she grabbed Gina, Debbie and Connie, whispering in a huddle. The girls laughed and stripped naked, then all three sat side by side on the table. Aunt Toni poured the warm maple syrup on their breasts as the giggled. Setting the syrup down, she waved at them. "Go ahead, have some fun!"

I went to Connie and started licking off her tits and saw Mom move in on Gina. Aunt Toni and Aunt Ruth worked on Debbie. The girls giggled and laughed. After a minute or two, I urged Connie to lay back and dribbled more syrup on her pussy. Soon all three of them were having the warm syrup lapped up off of their pussies. My cock was ready and as soon as I was sure Connie was wet enough, I stood and slid it into her. Mom continued to eat Gina but watched her son and daughter fuck only inches away. Aunt Toni left briefly and returned after a few minutes with a big, oddly shaped dildo which Aunt Ruth then used on Debbie.

Connie was great. She and Gina were holding hands and as bad as I wanted to pound her, I knew I needed to make this last. This was too great to rush. I kept glancing over at Mom. Apparently, she was a great pussy eater because Gina was moaning in pleasure rather loudly. She seemed like a different person today. Gina was running the fingers of her free hand through Mom's hair and soon her hips were bucking and her moans changed to whimperings. Suddenly she cried out, and her back arched up off of the table. Mom stood up and smiled as Gina drew her legs up and gasped for breath.

"Wow, Mom! That was incredible!" I mumbled.

She smiled at me and glanced down at Connie's pussy where my cock was still lodged. She reached out and placed her left hand on Connie's pussy as I slowly started stroking again. Her right hand cupped my ass and squeezed. She tilted her head back slightly, an invitation... I leaned over and we kissed. I could taste pussy on her lips and tongue, a tongue that eagerly invaded my mouth. I could feel her left hand pressing down as I stroked in and out of my sister's pussy. Mom used her thumb to toy with Connie's clit and then her fingers were toying with my asshole. Connie was whining and whimpering, begging for release as I fucked faster and faster, spurred on by Mom's probing hand.

Connie finally whimpered, "I-I'm c-cuummmminggg."

Her spasming pussy felt great but I knew where I wanted to cum. I stopped stroking and waited for her to relax, then pulled out and turned to Mom. I put one hand behind her head and the other in the small of her back and drew her to me. We kissed and kissed and her arms encircled my waist and caressed my back. Somehow I felt I could read her mind at that moment and we managed to reach the sofa where I lay her down and pulled off her panties before mounting her. My cock teased her pussy lips as we stared in each other's eyes. Finally, she softly said it.

"Fuck me, Ritchie..."

I pushed in and with a couple of strokes was all the way into my Mom's warm pussy. I fucked her, setting a good pace and she moaned in delight and cooed encouragement.

"Yes, Baby. That's it. Fuck me, fuck me good. Oh god, it feels wonderful. Fuck me harder, Baby. Fuck me harder. Oh yes."

Her tits were bouncing nicely in her tank and I wanted so badly to get to them. I struggled with her top, trying to pull it down below her tits which I now realized were rather larger than I had thought.

"You want my titties? Go ahead, rip it, rip it to shreds!"

I grabbed her top and ripped it right down the middle as she gasped.

'Oh god, yes!"

I gazed at her beautiful tits and saw her freckles and stretch marks and lovely big pale areola and stubby nipples I would later discover she was indeed an E cup. I kissed and sucked on them as we fucked and she grunted each time I slammed my cock in deep.

"Oh yes, fuck me, baby, fuck me. Fuck me! FUCK ME! YES! YES! YES!"

"I'm gonna cum..." I grunted.

"Yes, cum in me! Fill me with your sweet, hot cum. Give it to me! I want your cum, I want it! Cum for me baby, CUM FOR ME!"

I groaned and shot my load as deep in her as I could reach. My cock jerked with each spurt and Mom acted like she could feel each one, gasping each time.

When I was done, I lay there with my mouth next to her ear.

"Oh my god that was incredible..." she whispered.

"I love you, Mom, so much..." I replied.

"I know, baby, I know. I love you too."

"Damn that was good."

"Yes, yes it was, baby. And we're going to fuck a lot more, so don't let the others wear you out."

I sat up and grinned. "Really?"

"Yes really," she replied smiling.

I sat up and realized that everyone had stopped what they were doing to watch us. I felt like the luckiest guy in the world to have this twisted, fuck-fest loving family.

And now that I've told you how the last few days have been, I'll end by telling you that the house is quiet, it's eleven pm and when I log off here I'm crossing the hall to Mom's room where she and Connie are waiting for me.

See ya.