All Comments on 'My Twisted Family'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
max052max052about 5 years ago
Great story...

Lots of characters to keep track of, maybe a roster at the beginning would have been helpful. But the more the merrier as they say. A great ride, please write more. 5 stars and fave story.

All my best; max052

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
CHAPTER 2

WOULD LOVE TO READ A SECOND CHAPTER

WITH SOME OF THE WOMAN WANTING TO HAVE A BABY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Moved really fast

All of the sex scenes are really hot, but the non sex things could use a little more development. Slow it down a little bit, and build up the moments. Also the coworker could’ve been left out, and saved for a different story all together.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Well Done

That was a good story but a little to quick to start. I thought Ritchie was a bit shy when you intros him in the beginning and then bam he took charge. I still really like it.

Monstar9707Monstar9707about 5 years ago
Needs more

Kind of wish this would be a series, really enjoyed it

Nutman99Nutman99almost 5 years ago

And you damn well better continue to write more of your family sexcapades. This one was Absofrigginlutely incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hot very hot

I liked this very much. Maybe also fuck the coworkers. Birth control is a no no, a put off. Think about giving them all babies. Cant wait for next part.

old_riderold_riderover 2 years ago

Outstanding!!! Please write another chapter!

perejohn41perejohn41about 2 months ago

Great story, well told. The union of mom and son was worth waiting for!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.