My Twisted Romance Ch. 01

Story Info
Jake’s mind control device causes him trouble.
1.4k words
3.86
4.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running through the mist that preluds the upcoming storm, Jake ran down the slippery sidewalks, his heart pounding out of his chest when he finally reached her door. There was not a thought in his mind when he hurriedly fisted the steel door. A pale faced, dark cascading haired Katherine (or Kat) opened the door in her nightly attire, bicycle shorts hugging her thighs and a long loose men's t-shirt. "Jake?" She saw his pitiful expression, coupled with his dark hair meshed on to his forehead. "What are you doing here?"

"I... I came back for you." He started, trying to both regain his breath and not lose what little is left of his composure. "I made a huge mistake and drove you into the arms of somebody else. You're the only one for me, always have been. I'm just so stupid I could not see it until now."

"Yeah, well, it's too late. I already have a man and he never forgets to put me first. You had your chance and you blew it." She was about to close the door when Jake instinctively put his foot in the way. "Jake..." She grumbles something inaudible then lets him in. "It's pointless. You know I made up my mind. I'm marrying Jason next week and moving with him to California."

"I know!" Jake sounded bitter when he said that. "I read it all in the papers."

"So that's what made you come all the way across town is the thought somebody else would enjoy my company for once?"

"No!" He panicked as he thought of the words. The magic words that would win him the day. If only there was such a thing. "It reminded me there is more to a relationship than partying. You're the only person I shared my deepest feelings and thoughts with. I gave you my heart."

"I gave you my heart too, Jake and you threw it in the trash!" She threw him a bath towel. "Keep it. Clean yourself off and leave." She opened the door again. Defeated, Jake trudged off hanging his head. His hand dipped into his jacket pocket, his sweaty palm clutched to a tiny infrared thermometer looking item.

"Kat" He said before he took a step outside, he turns and looks at her with a pitiful puppy dog pout. "Yeah." She said softly. A moment went by, that felt like an eternity. Staring into her deep blue eyes brought back the purest of emotions for them both. Kat remembered when Jake consoled her all hours of the night, crying into his chest the day she lost her job. For Jake, it was the deep eye contact they shared during the throes of their love-making.

The item made itself difficult to grasp, Jake's deep pockets acting as a nest. "What are you doing?" She asked. "C'mon, it's time to-" Jake got the item and a blue beam shot from the tip, scanning Katherine's eyes. She blinked temporarily blinded. "Jake, what the-" All of a sudden her eyes rolled in the back of her head, she stood there frozen like an embalmed corpse put on display. The color from Jake's face faded. Did he kill her?

"Kat?" He looked at her and checked her pulse. "Kat, talk to me." He grew more fearful when there was no response. "Kat, please!" He began to tear-up. "I didn't want to hurt you... I'm so sorry." He said choking on his words. "Please, Kat I... I love you." Falling to his knees at her feet the thought he ruined her life purely because of his possessive nature towards her ate his heart.

"Baby?" Her soft hands combing through his hair. "Why are you crying?" He looks up and saw Katherine standing above him, as of nothing had happened only her expression softened. "K-Kat?" For a moment he wondered if this was still the woman he sought and not a personality shift.

"Baby, c'mon, get off the floor. Take those clothes off. You're all wet and probably cold." She undressed Jake and left him nude in her hallway. She chuckled to herself. "Oh, does somebody have a stiffy?" She laid her manicured hand on his length and smirked when she heard him gasp. "It's not big, but it always made me smile."

"Kat... oh Kat, I love you..." Jake gasps and held on to the walls to stop his legs from buckling. "I don't want to lose you again." Tears continued to stream down his cheek.

"Sssh" She placed her forefinger on his lips whilst she continued to fondle him. "You never lost me, Jake. I love you too. Let me take you to bed." She led him by his erect cock like a leash up the stairs and told him to lay down. "I know how my Jakey-Bear loves to have his dick sucked." She tied her hair in a pony tail and kneeled down between his legs and took him in her warm, inviting mouth. Jake stares at the ceiling, already his hips convulsing from the sensation. Her hands on his thighs to keep him from thrusting upwards.

"Ohh... uhhh... oh, Kat... KAT." He moans at a higher volume as she continued her devious actions. "You're so special to me!"

She let out a soft giggle. "Oh, baby you say the nicest things to me." She got a wonderful idea. "Lift your legs, darling." He did as he was told and placed them on her shoulder. Sticking a finger into her mouth, she moaned suckling on her digit maintaining eye contact as the pressure between Jake's legs built up. "You ready?" He bites his lip and nods. With a swift determination she fingers his tight little anus, which sends him through the roof. "Mmm you opened up for me, babe."

"I... I..." He tried to speak, but the sensation was too much. Her hand continued to work its magic, the sound of his foreskin moving up and down as she fingered him stymied any attempt to meet even her gaze. "Oh, baby, have you been playing with butt plugs again? You know you have me for that." She pretended to be sad.

"I'll never play with myself again when I have you!" He promised, clutching on to the bed sheets so tight his knuckles turned white. "Oh, Kat... I'm gonna cum!" He whimpered. For the second time Katherine shushed him.

"We don't want the neighbors to hear, but cum for me baby. I want all your gooey goodness!" She said in such a motherly tone. Jake released his white juices, most of it landing on his tummy, the rest on her hands. She took a step back and admired her quivering man recovering from a powerful orgasm.

"Mmmmm.... My baby is so cute when he's satisfied." She pulled down her bicycle shorts. "I'm a bit wet, baby. Can you-"

"Yes!" He said hastily, knowing what his love wanted before she even said it.

Kat climbed on top of him, resting her bountiful rear on his chin, her mound on his lips and brought his face to her sacred place moving him to her liking by his hair. "Oh... ohh baby, like that... lick right there!" She let out guttural gasps as her lips spread for his tongue. "Just like that!" When she looked down, their eyes met again and for a moment his actions slowed down and they drunk in their actions. Katherine could not put her finger on it, but this felt ... wrong.

Humping his face harder, he did not object, his hands holding on to her hips and rear. She clawed at the walls, desperate to keep her balance. Soon she came on his face, drowning him in her sweet juices and for a moment he believed he lost the ability to breathe. Greedily drinking her delicious cum, it reminded him of pineapple juice. Though they only had oral, this session was among the best for Jake. Rekindling a love and rewriting his wrongs acted as a powerful stimulant.

She fell to his side and wrapped her arms around him, he did the same. "Wow!" She giggled watching him lick the cum off his lips. "You're a good boy."

"A good boy, baby?" He looked at her. "You sure?" She nodded. "A good boy that makes his mama, cum." She yawned. "Let's get some sleep, honey. We can play more tomorrow. It's Saturday, after all." She closed her eyes and rested her head on his chest. The hours ticked away and Jake felt so complete, but also broken. This felt like reality, but it also wasn't.