Nine Sessions

Story Info
A found-footage style story of revenge and redemption.
10k words
4.42
2.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trigger warning for mention of suicide. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

***

Session 1 (timestamp 16.03.2023 starts 15.45 ends 17.32)

The camera shows a well-appointed living room. There is a table with several chairs. Various college textbooks and an open laptop lie scattered across the surface of the table.

A hispanic male of approximately 18-21 years of age steps into the screen. He is small, with thick glasses and a plain face. He stares directly at the camera for a few seconds.

TERRY: My name is Terry Gomez. This is... I guess this is session one.

He adjusts the camera (assumed from inference to be a small portable webcam) for a half-minute or so.

TERRY: She won't be able to see this...there we go.

Apparently satisfied that the camera is hidden, the boy sits down at the table. He opens a textbook and closes it again before pulling out a small leatherbound book from under the table. He reads the book intently for a few moments before hiding it back underneath the table.

TERRY: Make me a coffee.

Terry frowns and repeats the phrase eight times, changing the pitch and timbre of his voice each time. During the seventh and eighth repetitions his voice becomes deeper and oddly distorted. The boy nods to himself and then busies himself with reviewing the college textbooks.

At approximately 15.57 there is a knock on the door. The boy walks off camera and there is the sound of a door opening, followed by muffled, unintelligible voices. At 15.58 the Terry re-enters the camera shot, accompanied by an attractive Caucasian woman with red hair of similar age to Terry. The girl exhibits clear confusion, annoyance and nervousness.

TERRY: Seriously, Janet? They didn't tell you I was your tutor?

JANET: I wouldn't have come if they had.

TERRY: You can leave. I'm not the one failing chemistry.

Janet looks at the setup on the table, clearly uncomfortable.

JANET: It's just that it's...

TERRY: Why would it be weird? What is there to be weird about?

Janet continues to stare at Terry for a few moments. She opens her mouth to speak but then shuts it again. Her attitude visibly changes, shifting from uncomfortable to confident and arrogant.

JANET: Fine. It's not like I did anything wrong.

Both sit at the table and begin to sort through the textbooks. Janet opens up a laptop and activates it. Terry proceeds to tutor Janet in chemistry. They both exhibit highly guarded body language, avoiding close contact or any personal discussions. The tutoring session continues for thirty-seven minutes before Terry changes the topic at 16:35.

TERRY: Do you want a coffee?

JANET: Sure.

TERRY: (Clearly nervous) Fetch me a coffee.

JANET: What?

TERRY: I- I mean- (distorted) make me a coffee.

JANET: Make your own goddamn coffee.

TERRY: (confused) Sure. Um, how do you take your coffee?

JANET: Cream, one sugar. And without any bullshit.

Terry rises and walks off-camera. Sounds of movement can be heard off-screen, while Janet alternates between looking at the source of the noises and the direction of the door. At around 16:40 Terry returns with two coffees.

TERRY: Here you go.

JANET: Thanks.

The two return to studying, with Janet growing repeatedly annoyed at what she refers to as 'bullshit' problems with the source material. At approximately 16.48, Terry makes another attempt:

TERRY: (Distorted) Give me that book.

JANET: What? (Few seconds of confusion). This one?

TERRY: Yes.

Janet hands book to Terry. Janet blinks as she hands the book over, as though confused.

JANET: Here you go.

TERRY: Thank you.

JANET: No...no problem.

Five minutes later Terry repeats the process of requesting a pen from Janet. Janet complies, exhibiting less confusion than before.

The process repeats another five times over the course of the next half hour. In each instance Terry makes an innocuous request, coupled with the distortion effect; with each instance, Janet obeys the request. By the fifth request she no longer exhibits any signs of confusion, performing the requested actions readily and without complaint or question. Over time her body language shifts dramatically, changing from tense and angry to relaxed and happy. Her cheeks appear to be flushed and she is rubbing her thighs together under the table.

At 17.28 Terry closes the laptop.

TERRY: I think that's our time for today.

JANET: That was...actually, that was pretty good.

TERRY: Good?

JANET: Yeah. That felt- I mean, it was- it was okay.

TERRY: So next week?

JANET: Um. Maybe? Look, this wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but...

TERRY: Okay. Look, you decide.

JANET: Let me just- I dunno. (Expression turns angry, body language shifts back to haughty.) You got to remember my reputation, after all.

TERRY: Yeah. Yeah, I remember.

JANET: Look, I'll come or I don't. Just don't- I mean, don't get any funny ideas.

TERRY: Oh, I won't.

Janet collects her books and then departs off camera. Terry watches her leave from the table. There is the muffled sound of a door closing. Terry waits for approximately thirty seconds before rising and walking over to the camera. He moves objects out of the way and then picks up the camera, staring directly into the screen.

TERRY: I think...I think that worked. I made a mistake at the start, aiming too big, making it too obvious. The effect should build up with each use, so... (Expression turns angry) 'Did nothing wrong'. Fuck h-

Session ends.

***

Session 2 (timestamp 23.03.2023 starts 15:55 to 16.52).

Camera activates to reveal the same living room scene as before. The table is once again set with books and an open laptop. Terry takes the time to hide the camera once more.

TERRY: Session two. I guess I'm going to take things easy today, you know? Build things up. No point on taking any pointless risks... I mean if she actually shows up again.

He retreats to the table and sits in the same chair as last time. He closes his eyes and takes long, deep breaths. At 16.01 there is the sound of a knock. He rises and walks over to the door. There are muffled noises of conversation before he returns with Janet in tow.

JANET:...So yeah. I'm back.

TERRY: Okay.

JANET: Got anything to say?

TERRY: No. I mean, fine. I agreed to this last week, remember?

JANET: Yeah. So, um, I thought we could cover new ground today.

TERRY: Sure.

They both sit down and commence studying. At 16.04, Terry issues his first command, ordering Janet to try a question in a distorted voice. She responds quickly, shivering as she does so.

Over the course of the next forty-five minutes Terry issues another eight distorted commands. All are disguised as tutoring prompts or innocuous requests for items or information. Janet follows all commands without hesitation. Within fifteen minutes her body language has shifted, facing Terry more often and leaning closer to him while talking. Her skin appears flushed and she has begun to display signs (playing with her hair, pupil dilation, etc.) of sexual arousal.

At 15.46, the following exchange begins:

TERRY: (Distorted) Make me a coffee.

Janet pauses for a few seconds.

JANET: That... I mean...sure. Um, where's your filters?

TERRY: Everything should already be out.

JANET: Okay.

Janet rises and walks offscreen in the direction of the kitchen.

JANET: (Indistinct audio, presumably too far away from camera)

TERRY: Cream, no sugar.

JANET: (Indistinct audio).

TERRY: Good idea. Yeah, grab some cookies from the pantry as well, okay?

JANET: (Indistinct audio).

TERRY: Why? I guess... I wanted to see you again.

JANET: (Indistinct audio).

TERRY: Because... (turns away, face twists into expression of pain and anger) I guess I don't want to hold on to the past.

Janet returns with two coffees in hand. She heads back into the kitchen and comes back out with a plate of cookies. The two eat in silence for two minutes.

JANET: I'm kind of surprised that you managed to make the course this year. I mean- I guess I shouldn't be surprised. It's just I figured... you know.

TERRY: You figured I'd be in the hospital for a while longer.

JANET: I mean, it's really cool that you got out and got everything sorted, right? It's been two years later and here you are, all normal and shit. Like it never happened. I guess-

TERRY: You think it was easy?

JANET: No. No, that's not what I'm saying. I'm just saying... fuck. I dunno. I was really worried when I heard what happened.

TERRY: I heard you laughed about it.

JANET: Well. I mean, I did but only because- look, I did feel shitty. I mean, it wasn't like it was a celebration or anything. I guess I just- I didn't process it well.

TERRY: You don't say.

JANET: Hey- look. How about we call this one early, okay? I should probably go and get some shit sorted out.

TERRY: okay.

JANET: See you next week, alright?

TERRY: Sure.

JANET: We- we're definitely on for next week?

TERRY: Wouldn't miss it.

JANET: Okay then.

Janet gathers her laptop and books and departs. Terry escorts her off screen and returns a half minute later to sit down on the table. He stares into space for approximately three minutes before getting up and walking over to the camera. He picks up the camera and turns it off.

Session ends.

***

Session 3 (timestamp 30.03.2023 starts 15.50 ends 17.36)

Camera activates to reveal the now familiar dining table strewn with books. Terry moves away from the camera, looking visibly nervous.

TERRY: Session three. Um, didn't think this would actually work. I'm going to... I'm going to, you know. Push her.

Terry sits down and fiddles with his books in an agitated manner.

TERRY: Um, I've been using it around a bit. The power. Just a little. On, um, people in coffee shops or in class. Just to see what happened. I got a free muffin! I mean, the waitress might be into me anyway. Most of the time it doesn't work. So... you need to built it up a bit before you can really use it. Like I'm going to today. I think that-

There is the sound of a muffled knock. Terry rising quickly and walks off camera towards the front door. There are muffled sounds of conversation. Half a minute later (15:52) Terry walks back on screen, followed by Janet. She is dressed differently to previous sessions, wearing a tight red shirt and tight jeans. Furthermore she has applied makeup for the first time. She is smiling and her manner is flirtatious.

TERRY: Didn't expect you to be early.

JANET: Well I'm kind of eager to start. You're a good tutor.

TERRY: Cool.

TERRY: (Distorted) Make me a coffee.

JANET: Sure. (Smiles wider).

Janet walks hurriedly off-screen in the direction of the kitchen. She returns at 15:55 with two coffees.

JANET: I couldn't find any cookies. Sorry.

TERRY: It's okay. I can go and get them later.

JANET: I can bring some next time. Home-made.

TERRY: That's...um. That's...

JANET: It's the least I can do. (Flinches). I mean, because of the tutoring. And my cookies are awesome- you'll love them.

TERRY: Thanks. Uh, let's get started.

The two study for approximately one hour and fifteen minutes. During this time Terry issues commands in a distorted voice fifteen times. The orders range from the innocuous, such as reading out a line of text or to focus on his words, to the pointless, such as asking her to turn a switch off and on for no apparent reason. In all cases Janet obeys the instructions without question or comment. During this time Janet's flirtatious manner increases, involving multiple instances of physically touching Terry, raising questions about his relationship status and attempts to hold eye contact when the two are talking.

At approximately 17.13 the following conversation begins.

TERRY: Alright, we got another fifteen minutes to go.

JANET: Okay. (Giggles).

TERRY: How about we have a quiz? Sound like fun?

JANET: Sure.

TERRY: Tell you what though, how about we make it interesting?"

JANET: How?

TERRY: (Distorted) Don't freak out about my idea.

JANET: Okay.

TERRY: (Distorted) If you get a question wrong, you have to take off a piece of clothing.

TERRY: (Distorted) Agree that it's a good idea.

JANET: I don't... I don't...um. I think... okay... (visibly brightens.) It's a good idea... I think it's a great idea.

Terry draws out a piece of paper.

TERRY: Alright then. Twenty questions, ten minutes. Sound fair?

JANET: That's not much time...

TERRY: Well I guess you'll have to think quick then. Ready to start?

Janet bites her lip and nods.

TERRY: Start...now.

Janet proceeds to fill in the questions on the piece of paper that Terry has provided. From time to time she stops to stare at Terry, who sits back on his chair and smiles at her. His phone is out and he is tracking the minutes of the test. At 17.24 he claps his hands together.

TERRY: We're done. Did you do them all?

JANET: Yeah. Um, I think... I think I got a few wrong. Are you really going to...

TERRY: You agreed.

Terry takes the paper and begins to work through the answers.

JANET: Some of those weren't questions you could answer without a lot of calculations.

TERRY: Really?

JANET: In fact, some of those felt like they were damn near impossible.

TERRY: Must be your imagination.

JANET: Uh huh.

TERRY: Oh- this question is wrong.

JANET: Really.

TERRY: Oh yeah. (Distorted) Remove your shoes and socks.

JANET: (Bends down and begins to take off her shoes) Not just one?

TERRY: Sorry, I don't make the rules.

JANET (Giggles) Yes you do.

Janet raises up her feet and waggles her toes at Terry.

JANET: See? Stinky.

Terry goes back and scans the questions. Thirty seconds later he speaks.

TERRY: Oh no. Another question.

JANET: No way! Let me see! (leans over to view the question, pressing her chest against Terry's shoulder). Okay, that's got to be right.

TERRY: Nope.

JANET: No way. I covered that this session...

TERRY: Look. (Proceeds to open up a textbook and show Janet a section).

JANET: Shit (laughs). Okay then.

TERRY: I'm declaring a penalty because you got me to check.

JANET: No way!

TERRY: (Distorted) Take off your shirt and shorts.

Janet hesitates before removing her shirt in a slow, languid movement, clearly enjoying the effect it has on Terry. She hefts her relatively large bra-clad breasts and shivers.

JANET: I feel... that feels...

TERRY: Don't forget your shorts.

Janet bites her lip as she slowly rocks her hips from side to side while her hands unbutton the front of her shorts. She slowly pushes the shorts down while she dances slowly to unheard music. She kicks the shorts and then eases herself back into her seat, leaning forward so that her cleavage is on display.

JANET: There you go.

TERRY: That was...

JANET: Enjoying yourself?

TERRY: Yeah.

JANET: (laughs) Get back to marking me. (plays with bra strap)

Terry spends another five minutes marking the paper before putting it aside.

TERRY: Done.

JANET: Seriously? I got them all right?

TERRY: Actually you got another four wrong.

JANET: Oh.

TERRY: That's actually not that bad...

JANET: But...it's a lot more than two.

TERRY: Yeah. (Gives an evil grin). (Distorted) Take off your bra.

Janet tosses her hair back and reaches back to undo her bra clasp. She licks her lips and holds the bra in place for a few seconds before removing it.

JANET: I don't...I don't know why I'm doing this. Fuck I'm so turned on right now... feels so good... this should stop... I shouldn't do this...

TERRY: Do you want to stop?

JANET: No... fuck no.

She laughs and gets to her feet. She turns and waggles her ass in Terry's direction. Then, with her ass still raised, she pulls down her panties so that her naked ass and vagina are exposed to his view.

JANET: Fuck. Fuck. Why am I so wet?

Terry reaches over to touch her ass. Inches from contact, he suddenly pauses. An expression of rage crosses his face.

JANET: What do you want me to do next?

TERRY: I want... I want you to...I want you to go home.

JANET: What? But-

TERRY: Um... (Distorted) go home and think about how good today felt.

JANET: Um. Okay. Okay.

Janet reaches for her underwear but Terry snatches it up.

TERRY: And I'm going to hang on to this for now. Consider it a penalty.

JANET: Sure.

Janet puts her clothes on, sans underwear. Her movements are uncertain and she keeps glancing in Terry's direction, as if expecting further orders.

JANET: Okay. I'm going to- to go now.

TERRY: Cool.

JANET: We're still on for next week right?

TERRY: I- yeah. See you then.

JANET: Okay. I- I'll see myself out.

Terry watches her depart off-screen. There is the muffled sound of a door opening and closing. Terry sits down and buries his head in his hands.

TERRY: What the fuck am I doing?

After two minutes he gets up and walks over to the camera. He reaches down and turns the camera off.

Session ends.

***

Session 4 (timestamp 06.04.2023 starts 15:45 ends 17.15)

Terry's face fills the camera screen. He looks around.

TERRY: Maybe over there?

Terry shifts and settles the camera down. He steps back. The camera is not in the same location as the last three sessions. Instead it is in what is clearly a bedroom. There is a bed and wardrobe in screen, with the corner of a desk visible at the edge of the shot. He moves objects to conceal the camera and nods to himself.

TERRY: Okay, I think that will work. Um, this is session four. Unless she doesn't show up or things don't go well... (Takes deep breath). I think today's the day.

Terry pauses and stares into space.

TERRY: I'm owed. I'm owed.

Terry exits the room and closes the door behind him.

For the next one hour and nine minutes there is no movement and no sound apart from muffled voices from below. At 16:55 the door opens and Terry walks into the room. A moment later Janet follows him. She is dressed only in expensive underwear and is clearly aroused.

JANET: Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck...

TERRY: Stand in the centre of the room.

Janet moves to obey quickly.

TERRY: (Distorted) Take off your underwear. (Normal voice) Make it slow. Like you did before.

Janet giggles. Her eyes are glassy as though drugged or drunk. She runs her hands over her body as she speaks.

JANET: Sure thing.

Janet activates her phone and music begins to play. She grins at Terry as she begins to sway her hips to the beat. For the next three minutes and eight seconds she proceeds to dance for Terry in a slow, gentle tempo. Over the course of the song she removes her panties and bra, shamelessly displaying her naked body for him. When the song ends she is completely naked, leaning against the bed with her legs spread open.

JANET: Give me more.

TERRY: (Distorted) Take off my clothes.

Janet walks towards Terry, swaying her hips in an exaggerated fashion. She walks around to Terry's back before pressing her body against his. She begins to kiss his neck while her hands unbutton his shirt before easing it off her shoulders. She rubs her breasts up and down his back while her hands unzip his fly. Once it is undone they delve down into his pants, aggressively rubbing against his crotch.