My Two Girlfriends - Kathy & I Pt. 01

Story Info
When Sasha studies abroad, Kathy and I begin to get closer.
10.6k words
4.48
9.9k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
120 Followers

About a year after I first met Sasha & Kathy, the three of us had enjoyed Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day, Spring Break, and my & Sasha's birthdays together, celebrating with dinner and a threesome each time. By the summer of 2013, my & Kathy's Junior year and Sasha's senior year were both coming up, and I was ready to take on new challenges in my education. Kathy was nervous about the upcoming school year, but Sasha wasn't (she is the more confident of the two girls.) When she had us sit down in the living room one evening, Kathy & I thought something big was coming. "Hey guys," Sasha began, "you remember how I was looking into a new course back in May?"

Kathy & I said we did remember, so Sasha continued: "Well, I applied to study abroad at that time, and I got accepted. So I'll be in England for my first semester." I was so happy that Sasha got accepted, that I jumped up and gave her a big hug. Kathy joined in too, but Sasha & I could tell something was wrong about her demeanor. See, Kathy is usually vivacious, lively, and happy all the time. After we hugged Sasha, though, Kathy seemed to go real hush quiet, as if she had received bad news. I asked Kathy if she was okay and she said she was fine, so Sasha and I left it at that and ordered Chinese for dinner.

While we ate, though, Sasha took me aside for a moment and addressed concerns about Kathy. "She's not herself, babe," Sasha told me.

"Yeah, I gotta know what's wrong to be able to sleep tonight," I replied. Going back into the dining room, we carefully urged Kathy to come clean and after some, hesitation, she finally did so. Turning to Sasha, she said:

"Well, Kathy, you and I haven't been apart before, even before we met him. How long is the semester?" Sasha said it would be from the Saturday before the first day of school -- a week away -- until December 20; about 4 months. "4 Months?" Kathy questioned, "we haven't been apart for 4 hours, Sash. How will we manage without you?" Thinking Kathy was overreacting, Sasha put her at ease:

"Look, Kathy," she said, "it's not like you'll be here alone; you got our babe to have and hold. And I'm counting on you to take care of him, just as I'm counting on him to take care of you." Sasha also emphasized her trip to England was temporary: "It's only for four months, I'll be back before either of you know it." Hearing those words left Kathy at least a little better and she suddenly became as happy for Sasha as I was. We went to bed that night in good spirits and awoke the next day for our usual routine: work, home, dinner, and a group shower. The following days saw Kathy & I help Sasha pack and get ready for her semester abroad. I had an idea one day and took Kathy aside to tell her about it.

"How about you and I get Sasha something she can take to England with her? So she'll always think of us?" Kathy liked that idea and asked me what I had in mind. "Let's go to the new toy store and make her a teddy bear with a heart that had our faces and a message embroidered on it." Kathy loved that idea and said she'd meet me at the toy store the next day after work; Sasha didn't suspect anything. The next day at the store, we had Sasha's teddy bear made; the embroiderer did a great job stitching our faces and a message reading: "Always close to your heart" on the heart in the bear's arms. That night, I snuck the bear into the house and hid it in my coat pocket for the next day; Kathy & I were gonna give it to Sasha at the airport.

After dinner, I suggested a "going away threesome" for the girls: "Our last hurrah before Sasha's trip," I said. Kathy & Sasha were both down for that, so we settled on doing each other an hour later. When the time came, the girls led me upstairs to the bedroom, where we got naked. Kathy and I decided to go down on Sasha together first, as this would be the last time she would experience that until December. With me to Sasha's right and Kathy to her left, we began licking her pussy and clit together. This went on for about a half-hour, with Sasha moaning in ecstasy the whole time. I then put a condom on and got ready to bang Sasha as I had plenty of times before.

I rode Sasha on top for about 20 minutes, before she got on top to ride me cowgirl style. We finished in doggy-style, with me and Sasha both orgasming beautifully. Knowing Kathy would feel left out, I changed condoms and banged her for about half-hour. Once Kathy orgasmed, she and Sasha both sucked me off, with Sasha taking her time; I knew she would miss my cock while she was gone. After the girls were done sucking on me, we went into the bathroom to shower together for the last time for 4 months. Sasha and Kathy washed me down carefully, then I took my time washing them both down. Showered & fresh, the three of us dried off, blow-dried our hair, and changed into our PJs.

Back in the bedroom, I suggested Sasha sleep in between me & Kathy, so we could both hold her that night. Sasha loved that idea and slid into the middle of the bed. Kathy & I got on each of her sides, put our arms around her, and we all drifted off to sleep. That was the best night's sleep I had since my first night together with the girls; I even slept through the 6 AM alarm at first. But once I was up, the three of us got dressed and helped Sasha with last-minute preparations for her fight at 8 PM that night. At 6 PM, we got ready to drive Sasha to the airport; I made sure not to forget Sasha's teddy bear. On the way, the gravity of the situation hit me: Sasha was leaving me and Kathy alone for about 4 months.

I was always more confident in myself with Sasha around, and I knew Kathy was too. And while I didn't think much of it over the past week, I also became worried about Sasha going across the Atlantic. Now, Kathy & I would fly solo; uncharted territory for the both us. I could tell Kathy, riding in the backseat, was emotional about the situation, so I would have to fulfill my promise to Sasha that I would take care of her; I just hoped she would do the same for me. At the airport, I found the terminal Sasha's flight was departing from and parked by the doors, where Kathy and I helped Sasha with her bags. Once the trunk of the car was closed, Kathy and I handed Sasha the teddy bear we had made for her.

Sasha was so happy we got the bear for her, she started to cry; that was the first time I ever saw her in tears. She read the message on the heart out loud: "Always close to your heart," and threw her arms around us. "Aw guys, this is so sweet," she said, "I'll cuddle with him every night, starting tonight on the plane." Kathy and I were happy to hear that, then Sasha gave us one more pep talk: "Now, I know we haven't been apart before, but remember I'll be back in December, in time for Christmas. Take good care of each other while I'm gone, I'm counting on both of you. And feel free to nail each other as much as you like; you could use some practice." Hearing that, I told Sasha:

"Okay, we'll get naked and chase each other around the house tonight, Sash," half-jokingly, but also half-seriously.

"Perfect, honey," Sasha said to me, "Then when I get back, we'll have more threesomes." She then continued: "Also, don't worry about me, I got the dildo that reminds me of your cock and my vibrator; I'll be fine. And you both got Care Bear for company, so you'll both be fine, too. Anyway, I gotta go now, guys, I'll see you in a few months." Sasha gave Kathy & me a final kiss on the lips, gathered her bags, and walked into the terminal, with me & Sasha waving her off from the curb. Seeing tears welling up in Kathy's eyes, I put my arm around her and reminded her:

"Hey Kathy, Sasha isn't going away for good, she'll be home for Christmas." Kathy thanked me and wiped her tears with a handkerchief she had in her pocket.

"Yes she will, honey, I just gotta remember that," she softly told me, "are you hungry? I sure am!" I said I was and we left the airport, debating our choices for dinner. We settled on Houlihan's, which was only about a 15-minute drive from the airport, to eat. There, we got a table and placed our drink orders: a Moscow Mule for me and vodka with cranberry for Kathy. As we waited for our dinner, Kathy got a text message from Sasha, saying she was past security and waiting to board the plane. Kathy replied:

"Excellent! Boo and I are at Houlihan's, waiting for dinner. We'll have an extra drink you." Sasha sent a heart emoji, told us to enjoy dinner, and said she would call us once she could. The rest of dinner passed without much else, though Kathy and I did have one extra drink each, as we promised Sasha, and shared a Houlihan's "Kamikaze Brownie Sundae" for dessert. We sent a picture of it to Sasha, telling her all three of us would share another one when she got back; Sasha said that was a very good idea. After I paid our tab, Kathy and I left the restaurant and went home. No sooner did we get inside did Kathy start taking her clothes off:

"We still chasing each other around the house tonight?" she asked.

"If you still want to," I told her.

"Absolutely," Kathy replied once she got down to her underwear, "let's have some fun before classes begin again." With that, I stripped down to my underwear too; Kathy removed those and then had me remove her bra & panties. Once both of us were naked, I gave chase. Kathy ran through the house saying: "Oh no, save me from this sex maniac," in a joking tone of voice. We played naked hide and seek for a few minutes, where I got to bang Kathy once I found her three times. Once I found Kathy for the third time -- hiding in between the washing machine & dryer -- she led me upstairs for sex. There, she put a condom on me and we got busy.

We began slowly, with me licking Kathy's tits & nipples as I carefully moved in & out of her. At one point, Kathy pulled me right onto her body, telling me to finish while we were that close. I followed her orders and we both climaxed about 40 minutes later. I slipped out of Kathy and threw my condom away so we could hit the shower. As we washed off, Kathy asked me if I was worried about Sasha. I said I wasn't that worried and my biggest concern is she wouldn't recognize us when she got back: "Why are you worried about her, Kath?" I asked.

"Okay, maybe I am," Kathy replied as she washed her hair, "so many things can happen to her."

"But you know Sasha," I told her, "she's smart, strong, and independent. I'll miss her for the next few months, but I'm not that worried about her. And you shouldn't be either." Kathy rinsed her hair and hugged me under the running showerhead.

"Thanks, Boo Boo," she said, "We better get ready for bed."

"I know, we got a lot to do; classes begin on Monday," I said, shutting the shower off. Once we were dry, we put our PJs on each other, I fetched Care Bear (the large teddy bear we often cuddled with) from the closet and we turned in for the night. I placed Care Bear behind me to fill Sasha's place in bed and we slowly drifted off to sleep. I slept well until about 2 AM when I was awoken by Kathy screaming. I turned on the light to see her sitting up in bed breathing heavily. "Kathy, what's the matter?" I asked her, "You scared me out of a sound sleep."

"Sorry, honey," Kathy gasped, "I just had a nightmare."

"About what?" I questioned. What Kathy had to say was startling, to say the least.

"About Sasha," she said, "I dreamt I saw her screaming at you and me for help. And as we ran for her, she kept moving away from way too fast." Through tears of fear, Kathy continued: "Then you and I were falling fast as Sasha continued screaming. That's where I woke up." Kathy had more to say, but I had her stop to calm down. I put my arms around her, rested her head on my shoulder and began putting her at ease. I said:

"Look, Kathy, I know you miss Sasha; I do too. But this nightmare doesn't mean anything about what's happening to her. Dreams do come true, but this one most likely won't." I then told Kathy a poem my grandma told me whenever I had a bad dream:

"Some dreams are good and some are bad,

And they may leave you feeling happy, scared or sad.

But always remember as you lay down in bed,

all dreams are only in your head."

The poem was all the feels to Kathy. She exhaled a huge sigh of relief gave me a bigger hug than she had in the shower and said: "Thanks honey, I needed to hear that. Your grandma did right when she made up that poem." I kissed Kathy's forehead, dried her tears, laid her back down, and tucked her in. I then handed Care Bear to her, saying:

"Here, you need Care Bear more than me tonight." Kathy kissed me goodnight again, squeezed Care Bear close to her heart, and we got ready to fall back asleep. I felt Kathy put her arm around me and opened my eyes to see her smiling at me. I smiled back and we dozed off soon after. I slept longer than Kathy had that night; she had left Care Bear wrapped around me. I was awoken by the smell of her cooking breakfast. We ate together and discussed our upcoming semesters, as we were going to different schools. After a while, I suddenly remembered Sasha was supposed to call us today. "Have you heard from her?" I asked Kathy.

"Not yet," she replied, "You don't think..." I stopped her again to say:

"No, I don't think anything bad has happened to her, Kathy. Don't be so negative!" Kathy said okay and after breakfast, we began looking over our schedules for the following day. My phone rang in the midst of that; it was Sasha Skyping me. I answered and waited to see Sasha's face on the screen. Once she was, I said hi to her and went to find Kathy. Turns out Kathy was on the toilet, but she asked me to come into the bathroom anyway, so we both could talk to Sasha. Sasha laughed that Kathy allowed me to come into the bathroom "while she was going potty," but then filled us on the details.

"Sorry I didn't call earlier, babes," she said, "security took longer than I thought. Plus, we're in time zones; it was 4 AM your time by the time I was ready to talk. Did you both sleep well last night?" Kathy & I said we had, despite Kathy's nightmare. "Oh, what was wrong last night?" Sasha asked Kathy, who replied in a cheerful voice:

"I was just missing you, Sash. Luckily I had Care Bear and Boo to hold onto last night." I thought Sasha deserved a better explanation of Kathy's dream. After a few more minutes, Kathy let me out of the bathroom so she could wipe and I took that opportunity to tell Sasha the true extent of the dream. With headphones on, I explained:

"Listen, Sasha, Kathy had a nightmare about you being in trouble and screaming for us to help, but we couldn't catch you and suddenly fell away from you. I'm not gonna lie: I'm concerned about her psyche, what should I do?" Touched by what I told her, Sasha thanked me for comforting Kathy the previous night and began telling me how to handle her next emotional breakdown:

"Okay baby, you know Kathy is usually upbeat, right?" she asked.

"Yup," I said.

"Well, maybe she doesn't know you know it yet. So the next time she's down, suggest something upbeat to do," Sasha explained, "watch a funny movie, go for a walk together, listen to some of our favorite songs, or just give her a big hug; she told me she loves your hugs. And if all else fails, hold her on your lap and gently press on her boobs, that always helps her calm down; I've done it numerous times. Then once she's smiling, squeeze or suck on her boobs; she loves that as you know from our threesomes." I made notes of what Sasha told me and thanked her for putting my mind at ease.

Hearing Kathy approaching, I unplugged my headphones from the phone so both of us could talk with Sasha a little longer before saying goodbye. Sasha blew up a kiss, which we returned, and after she told us she was about to sleep with her new teddy bear, we wished her luck with her classes in England. She wished us well too, we hung up and went back to our schedules. Once we felt we were ready for the first day of classes, I asked Kathy what she wanted to do next. When she had no ideas of her own, I suggested we go for a walk: "to get our juices flowing."

"Okay, let's put on our tracksuits," Kathy said. I followed her upstairs where we got changed, grabbed our iPods (this was when people still used those) and went out to walk around the block. We lived on a hill at the time and when we reached the bottom, Kathy suggested we go a little further. "Let's jog down to the strip mall," she said, "I know you have to get something from the Best Buy down there." I suddenly remembered I needed to buy a DSLR camera and other equipment for my photography class, so we made our way down the street. When we got to the street had to cross, no cars were coming either way, so Kathy and I ran across and raced each other to Best Buy.

I was listening to the perfect song for running: "Jordan" by Buckethead, one of my guitar influences. The beat of that song just demands you to get up and move in one way or another. Kathy had a lead on me, but I soon caught up with her about halfway down the road leading to Best Buy. We passed a shipping company and saw a few employees playing basketball in the parking lot. The ball bounced over to me, so I picked it up and slam-dunked it into the hoop, with much adulation from Kathy and the employees. I guess the song -- named after Michael Jordan -- influenced me to show off that way.

After that, Kathy and I arrived at Best Buy and went inside, where I bought the Nikon camera I needed for my class. Until then, I never had a camera my own -- I had always borrowed my sister's one -- so to have something like this was a big deal to me. Kathy knew this and congratulated me after I paid for it. "Why don't we try it out when we get home?" I asked her, "I can take pictures of you, while you're dressed of course." Kathy's eyes lit up at that suggestion:

"Sounds great, honey," she said, "I can model some of my dresses for you." With an impromptu photoshoot arranged, we stopped at the Smashburger four stores down from Best Buy for lunch. With our stomachs full, Kathy and I started our walk back home. Carrying the camera, camera bag, and tripod I bought earlier was a little strenuous, but I used the two bags as makeshift barbells as we climbed the hill back up to the house. By the time we got back, I felt I had run a marathon, but was too eager to take pictures of Kathy to sit down and relax. so we took a quick shower and got changed.

Kathy brought down five dresses, a pair of heels, and two pairs of sandals for our little photo shoot. "Where do we set up?" she asked.

"How about out back on the deck?" I suggested, "The weather is perfect." Kathy's eyes lit up and she put on the first dress and the heels. On the deck, I set the camera up and began snapping pictures of Kathy, who posed a few different ways. We moved through all Kathy's different wardrobe changes, with me snapping a few sneaky pics of in her undies while she was changing in the house. She caught me once and tried to cover herself up, but I got a pic of that too. We were having so much fun, we lost track of time. The next thing I knew, the sun was going down, which was perfect for some backlit shots of Kathy.

I had her stand with her back to the sun, snapped one picture, then for the last picture, face the sun and raise her arms towards the sky; that one was so beautiful when we viewed it on the computer afterward. "These came out great, honey," Kathy told me.

"Not bad for a beginner," I replied, "We gotta send some to Sasha."

"Oh my God, yes we do," Kathy said, "She'll love them!" After picking out the best pictures, I emailed them to Sasha and Kathy & I had dinner, anxiously awaiting Sasha's reply. That reply came in during dinner and when we read it, Kathy and I couldn't help but be happy. In full, Sasha's replied:

"Honey, those are so good. I thought they were professionally done... until I saw the one of Kathy in her panties; no professional would do that. I think you'll do fine in your photography class. I'll Skype you two in about an hour so we can talk before bed. Love & big hugs, Sasha!" Kathy and I waited for Skype to go off and when it did, we huddled close together and said hi to her. During the call, Sasha again praised my pictures and asked if Kathy or I was nervous for classes to begin. We said we were a little nervous, but not that much. Sasha said okay and we then talked about her classes, which started that day in England.

Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
120 Followers