My Two Girlfriends - Kathy & I Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She explained she was making friends with some of her classmates and showed us a view of The Eye on the River Thames from her balcony. The English sky looked beautiful at night and I said: "I wish Kathy and I could be there with you Sasha." Sasha wished we could be there with her too, but again reminded us she was only there until December. With reassuring words around, Sasha bid us farewell:

"Sweet dreams, my darlings," she said. Kathy & I wish her sweet dreams too and the Skype call ended. I checked the clock and it was close to 9:30 PM. It was time to shower and hit the hay; we had to be up early the next morning. With sex ruled out for that night, Kathy and I washed & dried each other, put on our PJs, and cozied up to each other in bed, dozing off shortly after. We awoke at the 5:30 AM alarm and got ready to start school again. Once we were dressed, Kathy & I gathered our bookbags, wish each other well, and kissed each other goodbye. I drove to the gym, part of my usual school year routine, worked out for a half-hour and went to class.

My first two classes, English and Philosophy, went quite well: my classmates and I met our professors, found out what we would learn for the semester, and all the usual college stuff. After Philosophy, it was time for lunch, which I was looking forward to; my college had a Panera on campus. I got my usual salad with an iced tea and sat down with some of my English classmates to eat. As we ate, Kathy texted me, saying she was eating too:

"How's the first day going so far?" she asked.

"Good, babe," I replied, "Just having lunch now too. I can't wait for my photography class to show off my pictures. But don't worry, I don't have the pictures of you in your undies." Kathy sent a laughing emoji and said:

"Well, thank God for that, Boo Boo. See you later!" I said the same and went back to lunch. After eating, I had about 20 minutes until my photography class, so I sat down outside to enjoy the weather. That's when Sasha sent a group text to me and Kathy. She said her classes were over for the day and apologized if she texted us during class. Kathy didn't reply, as she likely went back to class, but I said I had a few minutes to talk. Sasha said she missed us just as much as we missed her, but she would have a surprise for that night's Skype call. I told Sasha I couldn't wait and knew Kathy couldn't wait either. She then told me to have a good rest of my day and I got ready for my photography class.

In class, our teacher ran through what we would learn like proper lighting, camera placement, filtering, that kind of stuff. She then asked if any of us took any pictures over the summer to show the class. I raised my hand, saying I had some, so she had me come up and plug my laptop into the projector on her desk. I then pulled up the "G-Rated" images of Kathy modeling on our back deck, which were met with much "Ooo and Ahh" by the class and the teacher. I explained I had the idea to shoot my girlfriend modeling some of her dresses and it was all spur of the moment.

"Well, that was a great spread," the teacher said, "and may I say you have a wonderful model to work with. Let your girlfriend know that; she could model for other assignments in this class." After showing the pictures off, I took my seat as the class applauded and another girl stepped up to showcase her landscape pictures. I was impressed by her pictures as much as the rest of the class, but I was still proud of how well received by portraits of Kathy had been; one exchange student in my class said Kathy was "quite a lass." I was so excited to tell Kathy, I could barely focus during my last class of the day: science.

But I managed and left campus just after 4 PM, taking the quickest way home. I hoped Kathy was home before me, as she said her classes would end earlier than mine on most days. I saw her car in the driveway as I entered our block, so my excitement to tell her about the pictures grew. I went inside and found Kathy reading a magazine on the couch in the living room. She jumped up and ran over to me, throwing her arms around my shoulders. After we kissed, she asked me how my first day of classes went.

"Amazing, Kathy," I told her, "I showed my photography class the pictures of you and my teacher said they were great. She also said she wouldn't mind if you modeled for me in future class assignments." Kathy gave me another hug and said:

"Aw, it's so sweet that your teacher thinks so highly of me. I'll proudly be your little model, honey." After that, she filled me in on the details of her first day back at school. "I can't wait to get started in my art class, so I can make gifts for you and Sasha." I thought that was a great idea and said Sasha would like that. I then asked Kathy what her fancy for dinner was. "How about pizza? Keep it easy tonight," she replied. I said that was perfect and we put our order in an hour later. As we ate, I asked Kathy is she got Sasha's group text to me and her. She said she had and couldn't respond to it, but did see my replies to Sasha. I then remembered Sasha said she would have a surprise for us when she Skyped us later.

"What kind of surprise?" Kathy asked.

"No idea, I guess we'll have to wait and see," I replied. The excitement of what Sasha had planned lingered as we had our pizza. Thoughts were racing through my mind and Kathy's too as I would guess. Finally, an hour after dinner, Sasha Skyped us, so he hunkered down in the living room to chat with her. Sasha appeared on-screen, clad in her underwear:

"Surprise guys," she said, "what are you both doing still dressed? We can be intimate on camera with each other." Hearing that, Kathy and I stripped down to our underwear too before we began talking with Sasha. We discussed our first day back at school, told a few jokes, and learned Sasha's new friends in England thought highly of us. After about 10 minutes of talking in your undies, though, Sasha removed her bra: "It's time for the real surprise, guys, let's all get naked."

"Seriously, Sasha?" Kathy asked.

"Yes, I am," Sasha told us as she stood up, "We're gonna try something for this new temporary arrangement." Sasha then removed her panties and pulled her dildo out of the drawer: "I'm gonna use my dildo while I watch you two bang; it'll be like the best porn movie because it's my two babes!" I saw Kathy's face turn red, indicating she was shy about this. Sasha could tell through the camera on my phone, so she told me to give her some encouragement.

"Why don't you help her, honey?" she said, "take her bra off and caress her boobs." I headed Sasha's advice and removed Kathy's bra. Sasha put her headphones on, as to not broadcast any sound from me or Kathy to the rest of her dormitory, as asked if we could still hear her. We said we could and once she said she could still hear us, I removed Kathy's panties. She removed my underwear and began jerking me off, while I rubbed her boobs and clit. Once I was hard, however, I remembered I needed a condom, so I rushed upstairs to get one, stroking my cock to not lose my boner, and returned to the living room, where Kathy had laid down on the couch.

"We're both ready for you, honey," Sasha said over the speaker of my phone.

"Well, let's get to it, girls," I said once I slipped the condom on. I then began to bang Kathy on the couch as Sasha used her dildo. We started with me on top and Kathy put her arms around me; she and I kissed as well. Kathy then got on top about 15 minutes in and rode me cowgirl style for another half-hour, leaning down to kiss me as well. Sahsa had put her legs up and was rubbing her nipples as she moved the dildo in & out of her pussy. Finally, about an hour after we started, Sasha and Kathy were both moaning in ecstasy. Kathy then orgasmed, female ejaculating all over me, and Sasha followed soon after.

"Good squirt, Kath," Sasha said as she recovered, "I got soaking wet from it."

"Thank you, Sash," Kathy replied, "you know he gets me wetter than Niagra Falls." I laughed as Kathy got off me to throw my jizz-filled condom away. She came back with a towel and wiped my chest clean of her ejaculate fluid.

"I'm gonna need a towel for my pussy here," Sasha said, "listen to how wet I am." She then stood up and rubbed her pussy lightly. The splashing sound between her legs was louder than Kathy or I expected. When she sat back down, Sasha said she would take a shower and turn in for the night. Kathy said we were gonna do the say after blowing us some kisses, Sasha hung up. Kathy & I threw our clothes in the laundry and went up to hit the shower. Kathy scrubbed me down better, and then I scrubbed her down; we took good care to wash each other's butts down. We then dried off and were ready for bed in no time. We slept soundly and awoke energized for our second day of school.

My school day went on like any other; I went to class, had lunch, hung out with my classmates, etc. During lunch, I got a message from Kathy, who said Sasha was pulling some all-nighters and wouldn't be able to Skype with us tonight or for the rest of the week. I said okay, thinking little of it, and went on with my day. My photography teacher gave us an assignment of photographing landscapes around our homes, and I was looking forward to that; Kathy and Sasha had taken me to some beautiful places over the past year after all.

After classes, I headed home, excited to tell Kathy about my latest photography assignment. I came home, however, to find Kathy lying face down on the couch, sobbing into a throw pillow. "Kathy, what's wrong?" I asked. Kathy sat up and threw herself onto me.

"Honey, I'm so glad you're here, I got some sad news," she said, "my grandfather passed away this afternoon." My heart sank just as much as Kathy's had, and I held onto her.

"I'm so sorry, Kathy," I told her as we sat back down on the couch, "when's his funeral?"

"Friday," Kathy said tearfully, "I wish Sasha was here to accompany me."

"Well, I'll accompany you," I said, "my classes don't begin until 1 PM that day. You're not alone, remember?" Hearing that, Kathy stopped crying so hard and wiped her tears.

"That's right, I have you," she said, "and I need you. Hell, we need each other, agree?" I did agree and had Kathy sit on my lap. Remembering what Sasha told me during our first Skype call, I told Kathy I would comfort her:

"Sasha told me you liked having your boobs pressed on when you're down," I said, "want me to do that now?"

"Yes please, Boo," she said, "I need that." Keeping one arm around Kathy's back, I began pushing on her boobs, seeing a soft smile appear on her face. Sasha was right; pressing on Kathy's boobs did lift her mood. I then remembered Sasha told me to lick or suck on Kathy's boobs once she was smiling, so I began to lift her shirt up. She knew what was happening, and undid her bra: "You're gonna taste me now, right?" she asked.

"Yes, I am," I said, "per Sasha's instructions again."

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Kathy said, "pick a tit!" I picked her right one and began licking her nipple. She put her arms around me, so I wouldn't have to lean over so much and get a kink in my neck. After about 10 minutes, I licked and sucked on Kathy's left boob, before going back & forth between both boobs for about another 20 minutes. She told me I could stop then, so I did and told her having her boobs in my mouth was a glorious feeling. "Thank you again, honey," Kathy said, "I needed that! And I'll return the favor on Friday night." When I was done, Kathy put her bra & shirt back on and we and began our homework for that night.

During the homework, I told Kathy about my latest photography assignment. Her eyes lit up and she asked me: "When's it due?"

"Next Monday," I replied.

"Okay, we'll go shooting on Saturday," Kathy said and immediately began suggesting landscapes we could go to on Saturday. "The waterfall about 30 miles from here would make a beautiful picture," she enthused. I was impressed by Kathy's rebound: she had gone from sobbing to smiling in a matter of two hours. When I told her about that, she smiled again and gave me another hug: "And it's all thanks to you, honey," she said, "Sasha would be proud."

"I know she would be, too," I told her. After dinner, I carried Kathy upstairs to the shower. Just as I was about to turn the water on, she suggested we take a bath instead. I said okay and started filling the bathtub. We then got naked, Kathy used the toilet -- she had to pee like a racehorse -- and left the bathroom, saying she would be right back. She returned with two glasses & a bottle of champagne and slipped into the tub with me. We poured ourselves some champagne and sipped as we relaxed in the tub. "Are you still worried about your grandfather's funeral?" I asked Kathy after some time.

"Not that much, honey," she replied, "I'll have you to keep me company. And your hand to hold. There will likely be tears, though." Taking Kathy's hand, I told her:

"I know the possibility of tears is quite high, Kath, but I'll gladly dry those tears. We both need to look out for each other until Sasha gets back, and I think she'd be very proud of us now."

"Yes, she would, honey," Kathy replied, "yes, she would." After about a 20-minutes soak, we drained the tub, rinsed ourselves off, and got ready for bed, sleeping soundly all night again. The next few days went on like normal, though as Sasha said in her text, she didn't Skype with us; she did send us text messages though, expressing condolence for Kathy's grandfather, and commending me for comforting her by sucking her tits. By the time Friday -- the day of Kathy's grandfather's funeral -- rolled around, we were ready to take on the challenge of the grief in Kathy's family, especially after I met Kathy's family at the wake on Thursday night.

At 9 AM, we arrive at the funeral home, parked, and went inside hand-in-hand. Taking our seats beside each other, the family and I sat through the service for about a half-hour. To her word, Kathy shed some tears, but I wiped them away with a handkerchief I brought with me. We then drove to the cemetery, where Kathy had a chance to speak about her grandfather. Ahe asked me to accompany her, so we took our place at the podium and Kathy spoke at how much she loved her grandfather, and how much he loved her. The speech could be another story in itself, but Kathy said in part:

"My grandpa was my biggest hero, he taught me everything I needed to know to be aa woman in this world... I love him very much and I will miss & think of him every day." After Kathy's speech, we rejoined her family and watched as the casket was lowered into the grave. After the casket was buried, the family and I left for lunch at Kathy's grandfather's favorite restaurant. At the restaurant, Kathy & I sat together, with her parents to my left. Kathy's father, Tom, shook my hand and said: "Thank you for comforting my daughter, she's quite fragile."

"It's an honor for me, Tom," I replied, and Kathy added:

"It sure is his honor, dad. I'm so lucky to have him." After lunch, I had to get ready for class, so I bid farewell to Kathy & her family and left. I stopped at home to change and arrived at my campus in time for Science (my only class that day.) Kathy told me she would take her classes for today online when she got home, so I wasn't worried about her missing anything. After science class, I hung out around the campus with my classmates. We talked about the usual "college guy" stuff like girls, cars, and all that for about an hour before I left for home. I came home to see Kathy in the living room with her laptop, working on what she had to do that day.

She waved at me and told me to give her some to finish: "Go downstairs and play some guitar, honey," she said, "I'll come to see you later." I gave her thumbs up, as she was talking with her professor on her headphones, and went down to my music room. There, I fired up my music PC, plugged the Gibson Les Paul Custom the girls had gotten me for the past Christmas and jammed away with some amplifier VST plugins (which are amps for your computer, so you can jam away with headphones and not disturb anyone else.) I played two songs that reminded me of Sasha & Kathy: "My Girlfriend's Girlfriend" by Type O Negative (we call that our song) and Volbeat's cover of Dusty Springfield's "I Only Wanna Be With You."

I then began working on some of my original ideas -- getting one song down more or less completely -- when Kathy came downstairs. She hugged me and began gushing about how much her family liked me. "Honey, my parents approve of you, my brother wants you to go fishing with him, and my sister is jealous that I have you and she doesn't," she said.

"Well, it's sweet to know your family thinks highly of me," I said.

"It sure is," she replied, "you playing any good songs?"

"Yeah, 'My Girlfriend's Girlfriend' and 'I Only Wanna Be With You,' in the style of Volbeat," I said, just as Kathy's iPad began to ring. It was Sasha Skyping again; what we had been waiting for. Kathy answered, Sasha came up on the screen and we began chatting.

"How was the funeral, Kath?" Sasha asked.

"Better with Boo by my side," Kathy said, "he took good care of me just as you wanted him to." Seeing I had the guitar on my lap, Sasha then asked how my playing was going.

"Great Sasha, here, listen!" I told her as I plugged my studio monitors. I then played "I Only Wanna Be With You" again, and singing this time: "I don't know what it is that makes me love you so, I only know I never wanna let you go. Cause you'vee started something, can't you see? That ever since we met, you've had a hold on me." Kathy and I then sang the chorus together:

"It happens to be true, we only wanna be with you!" After that, we saw Sasha was blushing on the other side of the screen and said we should have a sing-along.

"Let's sing Simple Plan's 'Jet Lag'," she suggested. Kathy & I thought that was a good idea: I also knew how to play that song, and it summarized our situation perfectly (it's a male-female duet where one is away and missing their other half.) Kathy propped the iPad on my mixing desk and I began playing the song, singing the opening lyrics: "What time is it where you are?" Sasha continued:

"I miss you more than anything!" Kathy then took over, with the line:

"I'm back at home, you feel so far." This process continued until the chorus, where Kathy & I sang together:

"You say 'good morning,' when it's midnight!" Sasha continued:

"Going out of my head, alone in this bed. I wake up to your sunset, and it's driving me mad, I miss you so bad." Then came the hook; all three of us sang:

"And my heart, heart, heart, is so jet-lagged. Heart, heart, heart, is so jet-lagged!" The second verse began with Sasha singing:

"What time is it where you are?" to which Kathy & I replied by singing:

"Four more months and you'll be home," together. Us three continued singing the rest of the song, accompanied by only my guitar. After the song, Kathy and Sasha were cheering.

"That felt like a concert," Sasha said. Kathy & I agreed and then came the part of the conversation we were all dreading: Sasha had to go to, but not without some good wishes first. "Have a good night guys, sweet dreams only," she said.

"Goodnight, Sasha, we gotta do this again," I said. Sasha and Kathy both agreed:

"We will, honey," Sasha said, "and once a month, we'll have sex on camera, deal?"

"Deal!" Kathy and I said in agreement. Sasha blew us another kiss and hung up, leaving me and Kathy with some time to plan the next day's activities. Knowing I still had my photography class assignment, Kathy gave me some places we could go in the morning.

"There's the waterfall, the forest, the lake," she said, "and of finally, we'll go to the top of 'Snake Mountian' so you can get a horizon shot."