My Two Girlfriends - Kathy & I Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great idea, Kath," I replied, "we'll do all that, and more tomorrow." Before long, we were tired, so I shut down my music PC and we went upstairs for bed. Under the covers, Kathy put Care Bear in between us and we held hands as we dozed off. About 10 minutes later, Kathy gently woke me up; she had to tell me something:

"Honey, thank you again for being my date for my grandpa's funeral. I would've been a mess without you or Sasha there; I would've had to cry on my mom's shoulder."

Curious, I asked: "What's wrong with crying on your mom's shoulder?"

"It's just not the same," Kathy replied softly, "you have this calming effect on me that my mom doesn't have. I just feel more comfortable with your company." She then kissed me goodnight and we went to sleep for real. The next morning, we arose excited to get some pictures and headed out after breakfast. I snapped five pictures at each stop, per my teacher's instructions. After the waterfall, Kathy remembered another place that would be great for pictures. "Time for the Haunted Castle," she said, "the front lawn would look great." I agreed and we headed to the "Haunted Castle," which was rumored to be haunted by ghosts & evil spirits; though Kathy, Sasha, and I never felt anything "out of the ordinary" whenever we were there.

At the castle, I took five pictures of the front lawn, along with the woods behind the castle. Finally, we went to "Snake Mountain," named for the harmless garter and rat snakes that slithered all over the ground there. At the top of the mountain, I got my horizon shots and then asked Kathy to pose with her arms raised to the afternoon sun. She did so and I caught her beauty on camera. Seeing a black rat snake slithering by, I took a few pictures of him too, and then Kathy & I left for lunch. "I can't believe you took a picture of that snake," Kathy laughed on the drive to the diner.

"That might have been the only time I'd get to take a picture of a live snake," I joked. At the diner, I hid my camera in a compartment in my car and joined Kathy at our table. Over lunch, we talked about possibilities for that night. "Want me to chase around the house again?" I asked. It was then that Kathy remembered she would "return the favor" for me licking & sucking on her tits on Tuesday. She told me about that and said:

"I have a better idea, honey, wait until tonight; I think you'll love what I have in store." Knowing I would, I enjoyed the rest of my lunch with Kathy as fed each other french fries. After lunch, I paid our bill and we left for home, arriving back around 1:30 PM. Back home, Kathy and I both got to work on our homework for the weekend, as we liked to have it done ASAP, leaving time for other weekend activities. After our homework was done, I went downstairs to play some more guitar; I finished an original song that I planned to unveil to both girls the next time Sasha Skyped us.

Soon enough, it was dinner time. Kathy made grilled chicken breast with mashed potatoes, one of my favorites. We fed each other again and chased dinner with some wine as well. After dinner, we got ready for Sasha to Skype us; she did so about 20 minutes later. We chatted about the usual mumbo jumbo as we normally did and when I told the girls my song was done, Sasha & Kathy wanted to hear it. Downstairs, I plugged in and played the song, from my heart, singing: "I want to be your superhero, the whole damn comic book turned true. I wanna climb into your palace, and will love you through & through." After the song, Sasha & Kathy applauded and said they loved it.

"My favorite line was" 'So wrap your arms around my shoulders,' that means 'Fragile: hold with care'," Kathy said and Sasha added:

"Mine's: 'The caped crusader did delight you, till you found out: he's just a bat.'" Sasha then continued: "But I'm most impressed that you wrote a song for us, babe. That's sop sweet." I was glad to know the girls love the song and said we could do a trip version when Sasha got back; both girls were down for that. After chatting about classes for another 20 minutes, Kathy told Sasha she had to return my favor of sucking on her tits, so Sasha blew a kiss, wished us sweet dreams, and hung up with us.

"Ready for my surprise, honey?" Kathy asked.

"I sure am," I replied, "Are we going upstairs?"

"Yup, let's go, but first, undo my top & bra," Kathy said. I did so, exposing Kathy's tits again, and she led me upstairs. In the bedroom, we got naked and Kathy had me sit at the foot of the bed. She knelt between my legs and began stroking my cock slowly. Once I was hard, she looked up at me and said: "Okay, honey, time to return the favor," and put her to my cock. As Lil Wayne put it, she "licked me like a lollipop" for about 15 minutes, before wrapping her lips around my cock and sucking me off. I was in ecstasy the whole time, and I'm sure Kathy could feel it with my cock in her mouth. The blow job lasted another half-hour and ended with me shooting a load into Kathy's face.

She didn't mind, saying: "Good shot, honey! I better clean you up."

"What about your face?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, that too," she laughed as she went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. She washed her face down then had me step in beside her, where she washed my cock down. Once that was done, Kathy turned the shower off and wrapped two towels around me: one for my body and another for my cock. "It's worth protecting," she said as she dried my cock, "so I might as well dry it separately."

"Good idea, Kathy," I said. I then grabbed another towel and wrapped it around Kathy's body. She carefully climbed onto my lap as I dried her off and we began kissing again. Dry after another 10 minutes, we made our way back to the bedroom, dressed each other in our PJs, and decided to watch some TV before bed, as it was earlier than our normal bedtime.

"Okay, I'll be right back," Kathy said and raced downstairs. She returned moments later with a jar of peanut butter and two spoons, one of our favorite snacks. "We might as well, it'll fill our bellies tonight," Kathy said.

"I'm sure it will," I replied as I opened the jar. Kathy & I had peanut butter in bed with Sasha before, starting after the first time I banged Kathy alone. We had just settled into bed and I was channel surfing when Sasha Skyped us on Kathy's iPad. Kathy answered and put the iPad in between us just in time for Sasha to come on the screen.

"Hi babes, what's shaking tonight?" she asked.

"This!" I said holding the peanut butter up to the camera.

"Hey, small world!" Sasha replied, showing us that she had a jar of peanut butter to eat that night too. "What are the chances of this?" she said.

"Maybe it's just a feeling inside your heart," I said, "you might've thought 'they're having PB, I better have some, too!'"

"You think so, honey?" Kathy asked.

"Probably not," I said, "it's probably just coincidence." The three of us laughed and chatted for another 15-20 minutes. Sasha then told us her next Skype call would be the following Wednesday, which Kathy & I said was fine. Sasha then held the teddy bear we made for her to the camera and thanked us again for it.

"I've held him close to my heart every night since you gave me him, guys," she said as she kissed our faces on the heart, "I love him, but not as much as I love the two of you." Kathy & I thought that was sweet:

"We've held Care Bear every night here," I said.

"Yeah, he's comforted us in your absence," Kathy added. "We still can't wait until we have you back in our arms." Touched, Sasha smiled and said:

"Well, it'll be exactly four months tomorrow, just hang in there my babes!" After Kathy & I said we would, and some blown kisses, Sasha hung up and left us to relax in bed for a bit. I had Kathy curl up next to me and we had some peanut butter as we watched "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" (this was before he was on The Tonight Show BTW.) When the show was over, I closed the peanut butter jar, put it on my nightstand, and Kathy and I turned in for the night. We slept soundly, aside from me getting up around 3 AM to pee, and awoke the next morning to go about our Sunday routine.

The rest of September and the first half of October passed without much else: Kathy & I went to class, did our homework, Skyped with Sasha, and took baths together. On October 11, Kathy told me her sister's birthday was coming up on the 18th, a week away. I was excited to see her family again, especially for a happy occasion, but Kathy had a warning for me. "Listen, honey, my sister just got a new boyfriend who's strictly against polyamory," she said, "you and I cannot -- under any circumstances -- illude that we're in a poly relationship."

"Okay," I said, "is it just him?"

"More or less," Kathy replied, "my sister knows and she's keeping the secret like the National Archives. The rest of my family thinks Sasha's just our lesbian roommate, and she's not attracted to either of us, so if Sasha comes up, just let him think that too."

"Will do, Kath, I promise I won't be responsible for breaking up the triangle," I said. Out of curiosity, though, I asked Kathy how I knew her sister's boyfriend was against polyamory.

"My sister told me he flew into a rage after he encountered another poly trio of three girls," Kathy said, "he must be ardent in his beliefs and we won't be able to change them."

"Very well," I said, "everyone's free to believe what they wish, so long as they don't force them on anyone else." The rest of that week carried on as normal and by October 18, Kathy & I were ready to celebrate at her sister's birthday party. After classes, we showered, got dressed and met Kathy's family at the restaurant, joining them at the table. The boyfriend shook my hand and introduced himself as Gary. While he smiled the whole time, something about him left a bad taste in my mouth, so to speak. Well, dinner went on as normal and was followed by a big birthday cake for Kathy's sister.

In between dinner and the cake, Gary asked me how I met Kathy. I retold the story of how I met her and Sasha, minus the parts with Sasha and our threesomes and group showers. "Well, let me say: your dormmates did you a favor by kicking you out," he said. "You got to meet a classy young lady like Kathy; that's a blessing in disguise in my book any day."

"Yeah, I guess it is," I said as I kissed Kathy real quick. A few moments later, though, Kathy mom, Sue, asked about Sasha:

"Oh kids, how's your roommate? What's her name?" Kathy took control, as I had a few glasses of wine, explaining that Sasha was fine and studying in England until December.

"Oh, what a shame," Sue said, "it would've been great having her here." Hearing we had a female "roommate" piqued Gary's curiosity. He leaned in close to ask us more about Sasha. Kathy again explained that Sasha was only a roommate and she already had a girlfriend.

"Ah, a lesbian," Gary said, "that's cool. But I've always wondered do lesbians have different turn-ons than straight girls, Kathy?" I could tell Kathy was rather uncomfortable by that question, so I told Gary:

"Hmm, I guess it depends, Gary. Maybe some lesbians like to see boobs, while others just like girls' personalities better than guys'."

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense," Gary said, "thanks, man!" I looked over at Kathy, who gave me a thumbs up. By this time, the cake had arrived, Kathy's sister blew out the candles, and we dug in. Full & satisfied, we all said our goodbyes and left the restaurant. Kathy said she would drive home as I had been drinking and back in the car, she hugged me and applauded me for not spilling the beans about our truth to Gary:

"If he had even the slightest inclination that you and I were in a relationship with Sasha together, he would've hated us from then on, honey. You did a great job; I think you've earned a present from me tonight."

"Let me guess," I said, "more nookie!"

"You got it!" Kathy said, "More oral for you when we get home!" I spent the rest of the drive home in great anticipation and by the time we got home, my cock was ready for Kathy's lips. Without further adieu, we locked the front door, marched upstairs, and Kathy stripped me, while I stripped her. "Lay down on your back, I wanna try it like that tonight." I did as Kathy said and spread my legs to give her room. She then took hold of my cock to stroke it. Once I was hard, though, Kathy looked up and asked me: "Actually, you want a taste of me? I fell selfish just going down on you."

"Really?" I said.

"Yes," Kathy replied, "sure, me sucking on you is a good reward, but I think we should 69 each other, for double the reward." Before I could answer, Sasha Skyped my phone.

"It's Sasha!" I said.

Kathy said: "Huh, answer it, she can help us decide," and I answered the call. Seeing us both naked, Sasha asked:

"Oops, did I just interrupt sexy time for you two?"

"Not exactly, Sash," I replied. "We could use your opinion on something though."

"Really what?" she asked. I then explained:

"Well, Kathy was about to blow me, but then she thought we should 69 together. What do you think?" Sasha pondered these two possibilities for a bit and then returned her verdict:

"I say 69, that turns me on so much," she said. Kathy and I smiled as I put my phone on the TV stand, so Sasha could see us better. "Wait, before you start, I need my dilly," Sasha told us. Kathy and I stimulated each other as we watched Sasha strip naked and rub the dildo her pussy. Once we were ready, I laid back down on the bed and Kathy did a sexy dance over my face. She then knelt over me and brought herself down, taking my cock in her mouth. I soon began licking Kathy's pussy and clit as Sasha rubbed her tits and thrust the dildo in & out of her pussy. As we continued, Kathy began to tongue my urethra; I felt my muscles tense up there.

This went on for about 35 minutes when Sasha began moaning. Kathy and I looked over to see her in clear ecstasy. "Keep going, guys," she gasped, "I'm almost there!" We picked up and soon got to orgasm within a few moments of each other, with Kathy ejaculating on my face.

"Sorry, honey," she said with my jizz on her hand and chin.

"That's okay, Kath, it lets me know I did a great job," I replied. Turning back to my phone, we saw Sasha lying on her bed, recovering from her orgasm.

"Great job, my babes," she told us, "that was more intense than last month's cybersex! You better clean up, so I'll leave you to that." We all said our goodbyes, Sasha hung, up and Kathy & I left to wash up. In the shower, Kathy washed my face and cock down carefully, kissing the glans in the process, and then I washed her down. Once we were clean and dry, we put on our PJs and changed the sheets on the bed, which Kathy had gotten wet with her ejaculate fluid. Once the sheets were changed, Kathy had me get into bed, curled up beside me, and put Care Bear in between us. We then kissed goodnight and went to sleep.

By the next morning, I felt closer to Kathy than I had over the past year. We washed the sheets we took off the bed the previous night, had breakfast and did our homework for that weekend. Everything was rather idle for the rest of October, though Kathy and I did go to a Halloween party at her school' Kathy was a witch and I was an "80s rockstar" with the big hair, spandex pants, and all that. Our conversations with Sasha continued throughout October and into November. Every time, Sasha let us know she had passed another course, or that she met new friends in England, or whatever. But while things were fine for the moment, the second week of November would bring trouble.

Continued in part 2.