My Two Girlfriends - Kathy & I Pt. 02

Story Info
Kathy and I: our other two months without Sasha.
10.3k words
4.58
4.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
120 Followers

*Part two of how Kathy and I became closer when Sasha studied abroad during our first semesters of 2013. Picks up after: "But while things were fine for the moment, the second week of November would bring trouble," enjoy!*

***

I should have seen this coming. I had a job in a warehouse at the time, part of which was moving heavy shipments with a forklift. The forklift was open to the elements, like most forklifts, and on November 8, it was raining heavily. I put a windbreaker on every time I drove the forklift, but that wasn't enough. I woke up the next morning feeling lethargic like I was walking in mud. I was also coughing nonstop and out of concern, Kathy called, Sue, who was a doctor, unbeknownst to me. Kathy reassured me that her mom would be right over, which she was. Sue arrived and gave me a check-up in bed, noting I didn't have a fever or any other flu-like symptoms.

"Looks like you just have a chill," she said, "were you out in the rain yesterday?"

"I was," I told Sue, "I had to drive a forklift at work yesterday, in the rain."

"Well, there's your answer," Sue said, "you just need some bed rest and plenty of water to drink. You should be fine by tomorrow afternoon at the latest, maybe even sooner." Kathy & I thanked Sue for coming to check on me and after she left, Kathy sat down beside me on the bed.

"Okay honey, you took good care of me when my grandpa died," she said, putting Care Bear around me, "now it's my turn to take care of you."

"Thanks, Kathy," I whispered, as speaking up just led to more coughing. Kathy fluffed my pillows, tucked me in, and went downstairs to make me some soup. She came back dressed in a sexy nurse outfit, which I thought was a sweet touch; I liked seeing the bottom of her butt peeking out from underneath the skirt. The soup warmed me right up and Kathy gave me some water to chase it down. The rest of the morning went on as it normally would've if I was sick: I watched TV, kept myself hydrated, and did some homework with Kathy in bed. She wasn't worried about catching what I had, as Sue had told her it wasn't contagious.

Around noon, Kathy went downstairs to make me another bowl of soup for lunch. When she got back, though, she noticed I wasn't very comfortable. "What's the matter, honey?" she asked, "you need a pillow adjustment?"

"No, worse, Kathy: I gotta pee," I said. Kathy tried to get me out of bed, but it was no good; my legs felt like jello. Thinking quickly, Kathy said:

"Just hold it in one more moment, honey, nurse Kathy will be right back." She darted into the bathroom and returned with the small trash can from beside the sink. "You can just pee in this. I'll help you aim."

I said: "Okay, Kathy, just get my dick out fast; I can't hold it much longer!" Kathy wasted no time, rolling me onto my side and whipping my dick out of my pajama pants. Holding me in one hand and the can in the other, Kathy told me to just let it flow. I did and she aimed my pee into the can, ensuring I wouldn't get any on the floor. I peed for close to 90 seconds, as I had been holding it in since Sue left, and it felt great to let it out.

"Good job, you didn't spill a drop," Kathy said after I was done, "Now to clean you up," as she knelt and licked my dick clean: "Mmm, salty," she said as she put my dick back in my pants. After cleaning me, Kathy went back to the bathroom, dumped my pee into the toilet, and then sat down to relieve herself. "Seeing you go makes me need to go, honey, what are the chances of that?" she joked. We laughed and after Kathy's pee, she rinsed the can in the shower and rejoined me. She put the can beside the bed. "You don't pee just once a day," she said, "the can will be here for the next time or two." I thought that was a good idea and had my lunchtime soup, which hit the spot.

After completing my homework by 1 PM, I was ready for a nap, so Kathy tucked me in good and kissed my forehead. "Happy napping, honey," she said, "I'll be in the living room, but I can be up here in a heartbeat if you need me, so just call if you do." After I told Kathy I would, she left me to sleep with Care Bear in my arms. I snoozed for about an hour and 15 minutes and awoke to feel a little better; not 100%, but way better than that morning. Kathy walked by the bedroom door with the laundry and came in to check on me. "You're awake, honey, how was your nap?" she asked.

"Good Kathy," I replied, "I had one hell of a dream."

"Oh yeah, tell me about it!" Kathy exclaimed, so I began:

"I dreamt about the plot of the song 'Venus' by the band Television." I explained to Kathy that in that song, singer Tom Verlaine sings about falling "into the arm of Venus de Milo." Now, the Venus de Milo is an armless statue, and the song is about an acid trip or love. But by using your imagination, you can see how the statue's arms might have looked before they broke off. "Anyway, Kathy," I continued, "In my dream, I heard that song as I fell toward the Venus de Milo, which then sprang to life and caught me in its resurrected arms. Then when I looked up, it was you who caught me. We then danced until the song was over."

I then told Kathy the statue returned to normal and I walked away. "This all happened as I heard the final line: 'I stood up, walked out the arms, of Venus de Milo.' That's a story worth telling Sasha the next time she Skypes us." Kathy agreed and said:

"Absolutely! Let's see if she can talk now." Kathy then took her iPad out of her bag and dialed Sasha's Skype number. To our surprise, Sasha answered. Seeing Kathy in thee nurse outfit, she asked:

"Hi babes, what's going on?" she asked.

"Well Sasha," Kathy started, "Boo here caught a chill yesterday." Startled, Sasha asked if I was okay. "Yup, my mom came over to check on him," Kathy told her, "She said he should be fine by tomorrow, so I'll be taking care of him until then."

"Good girl, Kathy," Sasha said, "I knew I could count on you just as much as I could count on him." Kathy then handed me the iPad so I could talk with Sasha face to face... or more to the point, face to screen. "Do you need any medicine, honey?" she asked.

"Nope, Kathy's mom said just rest and water," I told her, "Kathy helped me pee before, so I'd say she's a good nurse." Sasha laughed and said:

"Yes she is, she carried me to the toilet when I was sick last winter - even wiped my butt. You're in good hands with her!" Kathy then had me tell Sasha about my dream, to which she said: "Aw, that's so sweet! Hopefully, you dream about me soon."

"I hope so, too," I told Sasha. Realizing we were in November, Kathy and I then asked Sasha how many more days we had until she came home.

"Counting today, 41 more days!" Sasha said.

"Wow, time flies!" Kathy exclaimed and turned to look at me, "it seems like only yesterday, I was crying in your arms about Sasha going away for four months." Sasha laughed and said:

"Well, when I get home, the triangle will be complete once again. I'll let you get back to resting, babe. Skype me once he's feeling better again, Kath!" Kathy said she would and hung up with Sasha. I told Kathy I had to pee again, so she pulled the covers back, grabbed the trash can, and got ready. This time, I was able to sit up on the side of the bed, remove my dick from my pants, and aim my pee; though Kathy still held the can. When I thought I was done, however, a final burst of pee came out as I was putting my dick back in my underwear.

I got a wet spot on my pants and underwear, so Kathy took them off, licked me clean again, and put some fresh underwear & sweatpants on me. "That's okay, honey, accidents happen when you're sick," she said, "in fact, remember when Sasha described me wiping her butt when she was sick?"

"Yeah!" I said.

"Well, she peed on my hand as I went to wipe her," Kathy continued, "she was mortified, but I set her at ease, too." With my dry pants on, Kathy pulled her pants down and squatted over the can: "I gotta pee too," she told me, "but you can watch; I let you in the bathroom when I was going number two during Sasha's first Skype call." She then peed in the can, sighing with relief and confessing: "I've been holding that one in since our first pees from earlier," when she was done. After Kathy emptied and rinsed the can again, she went downstairs to get some crackers and more water for us to enjoy in bed together.

Kathy returned, climbed into bed beside me, and fed me some crackers, while I fed her some too. We relaxed in front of the TV until dinner, which was soup for both of us. Then came more TV and Kathy helping me pee one more time before bed. She tucked me in, had me snuggle up with Care Bear, and kissed me goodnight: "Sweet dreams again, honey," she said and explained she would sleep on the couch, which pulled out into a bed. "I'll sleep downstairs on the pull-out, but call me if you need anything."

"I will, Kathy, sleep tight!" I replied. I was asleep by the time Kathy was downstairs and just as Sasha said on her Skype call that afternoon, I dreamt about Kathy & I wrapped in her arms that night, with Sasha telling us we were safe in her arms. I woke up around 3 AM, needing to take a dump. To my surprise, I was able to walk to the bathroom without Kathy's help, so I didn't call out for her. I did take Care Bear with me; I guess I needed someone to hold. After I wiped, flushed, and washed my hands, I went back to sleep. Just as Sue predicted, I woke up at 9:30 AM on Sunday, feeling completely better.

I looked down from the top of the stairs, seeing Kathy still asleep peacefully on the pull-out. I then went to pee again and Kathy heard me. She came upstairs and seeing me peeing on my own, she said: "Hey, look who's peeing on his own. You feel better?"

"Yes I do, Kathy, your mom was right!" I replied. Hearing that, Kathy threw her arms around me and said:

"How about some Sunday snuggling?"

"Let's go!" I said and she walked me back to the bed and climbed under the covers. Once I was in bed, Kathy pulled the covers over us and we snuggled up close. Kathy then had me wiggle over to her left side, saying:

"Now that we're heart-to-heart, nothing can come between us."

"Wow, how'd you come up with this?" I asked.

"It just makes sense to me," Kathy replied, "your heart's on the left side of your chest. So when we hug to the left, we're heart-to-heart." After that, Kathy and I snoozed for a few minutes, kissing periodically. Once we were awake, we went about our Sunday routine of tucking the pull-out back into the living room couch, cleaning the house, getting ready for our classes on Monday, and another Skype call with Sasha, where she was happy to see me feeling better. We rose on Monday morning, ready for classes, and went to our campuses. During my photography class, my teacher gave us what she called "our most challenging assignment" after we learned more about PhotoShop.

"You are all to photograph someone in the nude," she said, "and that person can be whoever you find that is willing to strip. The assignment is due Friday and the only rule is to keep it non-sexual & non-pornographic. Also, take as many pictures as you like, but you can only choose one as your final shot; pick wisely." I was on the fence about this. On the one hand, Kathy probably didn't want to be photographed naked but on the other hand, she had already been a good model for me before. My teacher even told me after class: "You know, your girlfriend might be a good subject for this. But if she doesn't want to be photographed nude, I can find you a model."

I appreciated this and silently decided to just ask Kathy if she'd wanna take her clothes off for the camera. I did ask my teacher who she had in mind for a model.

"Maybe me," she replied, "I don't mind it as long as you're polite."

I said okay and went to my Science class, with the thought of photographing Kathy's nude form racing through my mind. Once classes were over, I got ready to drive home. Kathy called me, saying she was home and asked how classes went. "Good Kathy, I got a new photography assignment, but you might not wanna participate in it," I said.

"Why not?" she asked.

"It's complicated," I told her, "I'll explain it when I get home." After Kathy said that was fine, we hung up with each other and I drove home. Kathy greeted me in the driveway and helped me get my bags from the truck. Inside, Kathy had me sit at the kitchen table to go over the assignment. As I hadn't told her about the nude aspect of the assignment, I eased Kathy into it. "Well, Kathy, the assignment is a nude one. We gotta take pictures of someone nude, keep it non-sexual, and pick out the best one. I understand if you'd rather not have pictures of your naked body taken and my teacher said she'd be my nude model if you backed out."

To my surprise, however, Kathy smiled, her eyes lit up, and she said: "That sounds like fun, honey. I don't mind you taking pictures of me naked. When's it due?"

"Friday!" I said.

"Okay, wanna take five pictures a night until then?" Kathy asked.

"Sure, where do you wanna take tonight's pictures?" I replied. Kathy said in the bedroom:

"I can cover my boobs with a sheet and you can get my profile from the side."

"Great idea, Kathy," I exclaimed, "I was thinking I get a picture of you from the back with only the very tip of your butt visible."

"Let's get a few of those, too!" Kathy said. "Let's have some fun with this." Kathy and I then retreated to the bedroom for our nude photoshoot. Kathy stripped naked and faced the window for me to get the pictures of her from the back. I took five pictures of Kathy from behind, ensuring to get only the very top of her butt in each. I then took three pictures of Kathy from the side, with only the top profile of her boobs in the frame, with her hand on the string used to raise or lower the blinds. Kathy then removed the comforter from the bed, sat down on the bed, and pulled one of the sheets over her boobs, leaving only her side visible to the camera.

After five of those pictures were taken, I was feeling much more confident in photographing Kathy naked. She then got dressed and we went downstairs for a dinner of grilled chicken.

Right after dinner, Sasha Skyped Kathy's iPad, so we answered the call and chatted with her again. "Hi babes, how's things?" Sasha asked.

"Great, Sash," Kathy replied, "Boo has a new photography assignment and it's a fun one." When Sasha asked what the assignment was, Kathy let her in. "It's a nude one, so he took some pictures of me in bed and by the window, all naked."

"God, I'm so jealous, guys," Sasha said, "I wish I was there! But I will be there in a little over a month now, so both of you hang in there. And send me those pictures."

I said: "I will as soon as I take a few more of Kathy in different settings, Sash," and she said that she would be ready for them:

"I'm waiting with bated breath, babe!" She said. After a few more minutes, Sasha hung up with us and we hit the shower. Before I got undressed, an idea popped into my head. I asked Kathy:

"Hey, Kathy, why don't we take full-nude pics for Sasha, starting here in the shower? I can show the water rolling down your body."

"Get the camera," Kathy said, "Just make sure you don't mix these up with the ones for class."

"I'll use a different memory card," I said as I fetched my camera. When I got back, Kathy turned the shower on, stepped in, and let the water run down her boobs first. I snapped a few pictures of that and then had her let the water run down her back and off her butt. I then had her wet her hair down, snapping pictures all the while. Satisfied I got enough pictures to show Sasha, I swapped the memory cards again and put the camera away, joining Kathy in the shower when I got back. After we were all fresh and clean, we dried off and got ready for bed. Tuesday went on like normal at school, but I kept thinking of other places where I could photograph Kathy until Thursday.

By the time I left campus, I had a few ideas and Kathy said she did too when I got home. "Why don't we photograph outside tonight, Kathy?" I asked.

"Are you sure, honey?" she replied, "it's a little cold."

I reassured her: "I know it is, but we'll be quick. What did you have in mind?" Kathy replied:

"I was thinking I could sit or lay on the bed and put Care Bear in front of me, just enough to cover me up." I liked that idea, so I led Kathy upstairs to take pictures of her with Care Bear. She stripped naked, put Care Bear in front of her, and I told her to squeeze Care Bear's side just to let a touch of her boobs show. After snapping five pictures of Kathy in that pose, I had her lay down and clutch Care Bear to her chest. That worked better than I thought, as Care Bear covered her pussy perfectly and left her side profile to remain visible. I took five pictures of Kathy like that, two with her eyes closed to look like she was sleeping.

After those five pictures, Kathy got up and put her bathrobe on: "Ready to go outside?" she asked.

"I am if you are," I replied. Kathy said she was and put on her slippers, so her feet wouldn't get dirty. We walked out the back door and I led her to a small gap in the woods, where the sun was setting. There was a large rock right in front of the sun, so I told her: "Okay, Kathy, if you sit or lay down on that rock and I snap from this side, I'll catch your silhouette, with none of your details visible. You down for that?" Without a word, Kathy dropped the robe, kicked off the slippers, and sat down on the rock. I took pictures of her with her hands to her sides and raised toward the sky, and then I snapped a few of her laying down on the rock, with the sun directly over her on the horizon.

"Wait until you see these, Kathy," I declared, "your jaw will hit the floor!"

"I'm sure you're right, honey," she replied, "but Sasha might wanna see me in the light of the setting sun, so take a few of me from the other for her." I quickly switched memory cards and got into position, snapping pictures of Kathy sitting, leaning, and laying on the rock; this time, all lit up for Sasha to see. Once those pictures were taken, I got a last-minute idea.

"Let's go back upstairs Kathy," I said as I handed her robe and slippers back to her, "I like a few pictures of you laying on your stomach on the bed, with your feet up and your butt out of focus."

"Way ahead of you, honey!" Kathy exclaimed. She took off as soon as she got the slippers on and I ran after her. Back in the bedroom, Kathy got naked again and laid on her stomach with her feet up. Once I changed memory cards again, I set the focus on Kathy's face and snapped away. Once those were taken, I took a few of Kathy's side profile and transferred all the pictures to my computer while Kathy stood by. I found the silhouetted images and opened them in fullscreen; Kathy's jaw dropped and she gasped in amazement. "Those are beautiful honey," she said and kissed my cheek. "Let's see the ones of me on my tummy."

Finding those, I launched them and Kathy gasped again. They came out just as I had hoped: Kathy's face and feet were visible, while her butt was perfectly out of focus; we couldn't see her buttcrack. "I gotta send a selection of these to Sasha, Kathy," I said, "I think she'll love them."

"Think? She's gonna love them!" Kathy replied. After I thanked her, Kathy left the bedroom, still naked, and I selected the best pictures of her to send to Sasha. Most of them were the "R-rated" ones I took in the shower and the sunlit ones from outside, but I included a few from yesterday and today's "PG-rated" shoots destined for class. I titled the subject line: "Our lovely Kathy," and emailed the zip file to Sasha, anxiously awaiting her reply. After my email was sent, Kathy came back with a condom in her hand. "You did a good job photographing me, let's bang!"

Pissfan1234
Pissfan1234
120 Followers