My Two Girlfriends - Kathy & I Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't have to tell me twice, Kath!" I said as I began undressing. As soon as I was naked, Kathy stroked me and I put the condom on as soon as I got hard enough. I then got to work on Kathy, slipping myself into her pussy. After about 20 minutes of missionary, Kathy got on top for some Cowgirl. We were both gasping in ecstasy and successfully climaxed together a half-hour later. Kathy squirted my chest down, so I suggested we take a shower; she had a better idea, though.

"Let's take a bath instead, honey. Just in case Sasha calls, we'll be able to hear my iPad or your phone." With that, I filled the bathtub and added some bubble bath to the water. Kathy brought her iPad & my phone into the bathroom and we slipped into the warm, bubbly water. Just as Kathy thought, Sasha rang her iPad, so she answered and Sasha came up on the screen.

"Ooo, bathtime?" she asked.

"Yup!" Kathy said. "We just got done getting dirty, now we gotta get clean." Sasha laughed and told me:

"Well, babe, I got your email and Kathy looks so beautiful, especially in the ones on the rock outside."

"Thank you, Sasha," I replied, "Which one's your favorite?"

"Probably this one," Sasha said as she held her phone to the webcam on her laptop. The picture in question was one of Kathy lying on her back with Care Bear covering her "bits & pieces." She said: "Care Bear is so lucky; I miss your body, Kathy." Hearing that piqued Kathy's curiosity and she asked:

"On that note, how much longer are Boo and I flying solo, Sasha?"

"About a month," Sasha replied, "hang in there my two sweeties! In the meantime, I might as well join you in the tub." We didn't know what Sasha meant, but we found out soon enough. Sasha brought her laptop into the bathroom, filled her bathtub, stripped naked, and got in. "This is how we'll bathe together until I get home," she said. Kathy & I thought this was a great idea and watched Sasha was herself down. "You guys wash each other, too," she said. Heading Sasha's words, Kathy washed my back & torso and then had me stand up so she could get my dick & butt clean. I then washed Kathy down, paying good attention to her boobs, pussy & butt.

Once we were all clean, Sasha told Kathy & I said it was time for us to wash our hair and rinse off. Kathy and I stood up and drained our tub. Sasha drained her tub as well and stepped into the shower next to it. We then washed our hair and rinsed ourselves off. With towels on, Sasha said: "We're gonna do that every Saturday night, guys."

"Deal!" Kathy & I said in perfect unison. Sasha then bid us farewell so we could get ready for bed; it was a weeknight after all. In bed, Kathy & I kissed each other goodnight, snuggled up to each other, and dozed off. The rest of the week went as normal and on Thursday night, I debated which picture of Kathy would be the one for the assignment on Friday. When I told Kathy I was having trouble deciding between one of her in silhouette and one of her lying on the bed on her stomach, she looked between them and gave me her answer:

"How about the one of me on the bed?" she suggested, "it is a nude assignment, and you can tell I'm nude in that one." I decided to follow Kathy's advice and loaded the picture onto a flash drive to show the class the next day. I must admit, though, I went to bed that night nervous about what my teacher and classmates would think about the picture. That sense of nerves lasted all through my English and Philosophy classes the next day. Kathy & I texted during lunch, where I again expressed concerns about how the picture would be received. Kathy was amazing again, telling me: "Honey, you're a great photographer, don't even think about what everyone else will think. I love the picture, Sasha loves the picture; what more could you need?"

"Thank you, Kathy," I replied, "Photography class begins in 20 minutes, so I hope you're right. I'll let you know tonight!" Kathy said she would be right and left me to finish lunch. When the time for photography class came up, I made my way to the classroom. Due to my nerves, I decided to show my picture last. One by one, my classmates presented their pictures; some were very artistic, while others bordered on semi-erotic. Finally, my turn came: I plugged my flash drive into the classroom projector and beamed the picture of Kathy that she helped me single out onto the screen. There was a moment of silence, which scared me, but then my teacher got up and said:

"Okay, I think we got a winner!" The class applauded and I breathed a sigh of relief bigger than the one I let out on Saturday (when Kathy helped me pee.) After I was declared the winner of the assignment, we went back to learning other photography elements; lighting and filters especially. As the class was winding down, one of my classmates, Ray, let me know his thoughts of Kathy.

"Dude, you're so lucky to have a girl who's A: hot, and B: willing to get naked for you. My girl would've sucker-punched me if I asked her to get naked so I could take pictures." I laughed and asked Ray who his model was:

"My sister's friend, who's a model," he replied, "but she's got nothing on your girl." My teacher also had something to say about Kathy:

"What struck me about your picture," she started, "is the confidence your girlfriend exudes. Her smile leads you to believe she's rather fragile at first glance but a deeper look reveals she's content with being in her skin, and that's a quality every nude model should have in my opinion." By the time I left campus, I was more than excited to tell Kathy her gut instinct had been right. When I got home, though, Kathy's car wasn't there and she wasn't in the house. Worried, I called her and she answered after the first ring, as she usually did.

"Hey, honey, are you home?" she said. I told her I was and asked her where she was. "I was at the hospital, my mom tore her Achille's tendon, had it stitched back up this morning, and I'm helping her get settled in for the night. She'll be out tomorrow and I'll be home soon, sorry I didn't call you when you got out of class." I told Kathy that was okay and that I would see her in a few. The next 15 minutes were weird to me: I was all alone in the house for the first time. I decided to make the most of it, grabbing my iPod, putting my headphones on, and dancing around in my underwear. I was doing my best impression of Tom Cruise in "Risky Business," only to "One Week" by The Barenaked Ladies, when Kathy walked into the house.

I didn't notice her at first, so to see here when I turned around was quite the stir. Laughing, she said: "Nice moves, honey, mind if I join you?"

"Sure, Kath, the more, the merrier!" I replied. Kathy put her school bag down, stripped to her underwear, and plugged my iPod into the living room stereo. As the music played, we danced around the living room, jumping on & off the couch and doing the "Alligator" on the floor. Kathy shook her ass as some Black Eyed Peas songs played and I spanked it, to her pleasure. After a while, we were tuckered out and needed a drink. I shut the music off, mixed us a few vodkas with seltzer and we sat at the kitchen table to relax. Kathy then remembered today was the day I had to show my pictures of her in class.

"How'd it go?" she asked.

"Oh my God, Kathy, it went perfect!" I exclaimed. "I had the best picture of the assignment. And my teacher said your smile revealed you're deep-set confidence, despite a fragile exterior." As Kathy hadn't heard anything like this, so she asked me if that was a good thing. I told her it was, elaborating: "my teacher says every model should have that quality." Kathy was flattered by this and hugged me, telling me:

"See, honey, I told you the class would love your picture of me, and I was more than right."

"Yeah," I replied, "I hope Sasha Skyes us tonight: I'm dying to tell her." Kathy and I then debated what dinner would be for that night.

"Let's go out!" she said, "How about to Hooters? You and I love to check the girls out there." I readily agreed and we got changed & headed out to the restaurant, arriving around 7 PM. At Hooter's, Kathy and I enjoyed some nachos for an appetizer, along with some buffalo wings for our entree, and shared a Margarita to chase them with. When we got the check, our waitress told us:

"Forgive me for being nosy, but you two look so adorable together, sharing that Margarita. I wish I could share a drink with my boyfriend, but he backwashes all the time; I suck up bits of his dinner every time we try." Kathy & I laughed as I handed the waitress my credit card. Kathy said she had to pee before we left and went to the ladies' room and she was back by the time I signed the check. We left for home shortly after and once we were back inside, my phone rang. It was Sasha again, so we connected to her and began our usual chatting.

"How was Friday, babes?" Sasha asked.

"Well, Sasha," I said, "guess whose picture of their girlfriend was voted the best of the nude photo assignment?"

"Yours, babe?" Sasha asked.

"Yup!" Kathy & I both said in harmony, after which Kathy elaborated:

"His teacher said I have a quality of hidden confidence every model should have." Hearing that melted Sasha's heart and she congratulated me then asked what we had for dinner. Hearing we went to Hooter's, Sasha then asked us if any of the waitresses were worth looking at; Kathy & I said none were lookers but did tell Sasha what our waitress said about her boyfriend. Sasha got a kick of that and after chatting for about another 25 minutes, we bid each other farewell so Kathy and I could get ready for bed. Kathy brought the peanut butter and two spoons upstairs so we could have a pre-bedtime snack together.

Upstairs, we put on our PJs, slipped into bed, and dug into PB & TV, turning in around midnight. We woke up at about 10 AM the following morning, spending our Saturday relaxing around the house. At about 2:30 PM, Kathy came me with a familiar look ob her face: she was in the mood. "Let's do it right here in the living room, honey," she said.

"Way ahead of you!" I said as I took off my clothes. We were naked within a minute and I went upstairs to get a condom. When I came back, Kathy had pulled the couch out, putting it into bed mode, and was lying down with her legs spread.

"Come and get it," she said. I didn't hesitate and laid down beside her, where she began stroking my dick while I licked her nipples & rubbed her pussy. Kathy got me hard in a jiffy, slipped the condom on me, and opened her legs again, so I could get on top and slip myself into her. Just as we started, Kathy had me lay down right on top of her body, as we had done on our first night alone. We remained like that until we both climaxed about an hour later. While she didn't squirt like she often did, I could tell Kathy was still satisfied.

"I love to feel your body against mine," she whispered after I laid down next to her, "it feels so good!"

"Awesome," I replied, removing the condom, "I should try it with Sasha when she's back, huh?"

"Yes you should," Kathy said, "she loves when I'm lying on her body with the strap-on; she'll love you lying on her, too." Happy to hear that, I got up to throw the condom away and take a piss. Just as I took my place at the toilet, Kathy came in and took hold of my dick, aiming my pee for me. "I miss helping you pee," she said. I thanked Kathy I asked if I could help her pee; she said I could the next time she had to go. I agreed to that and we got dressed to about the rest of our Saturday. Around 5 o'clock, Kathy told me she had to pee, so I got up and carried her to the bathroom, where I pulled her pants & panties down, sat her on the toilet, and spread her pussy aside.

She then peed with a big smile on her face, thanking me when she was done. "You got just the right touch, honey," Kathy said as she kissed me; I thanked her as I wiped her pussy dry. Once I pulled Kathy's pants back up and flushed the toilet, she said she was sleepy: "How about a nap on the pull-out?" she asked.

"Good idea, I'll get Care Bear and our cozy sweats," I said. After I got everything, I returned to the living room. Kathy & I put our sweats on and slipped under the covers. Snug as two bugs in a rug, Kathy & I then dozed off for our nap. We had been asleep for about an hour when Kathy's iPad rang.

"Guess who it is?" she asked me as she grabbed the iPad.

"Sasha?" I asked.

"Yup!" Kathy said.

"Good, someone I don't mind disturbing our nap together," I replied as Kathy answered. Seeing us all cozy on the pull-out, Sasha cooed and said:

"I wish I was there with you two. But don't worry, I'll be back before you know it." Kathy & I said we knew that and asked Sasha if we were gonna take another long-distance bath later tonight. "Yup, say about 9 o'clock your time," Sasha said. Kathy & I said what was a perfect time and after chatting for a few more minutes, Sasha said she would see us at 9 and hung up. Kathy and I spent the rest of the day in great anticipation for Sasha's next Skype call, so we could bathe together over webcam. We went for a quick jog to work up a good sweat, which is something I urge every couple (or polyamorous group) do together.

We got back in time for a dinner of cheeseburgers I grilled up; just as my dad taught me. After dinner, we watched TV in the bedroom until Sasha Skyped us at 9. Kathy & I went upstairs, filled the bathtub, stripped naked, and got into the water. After Sasha followed our example, we all began scrubbing own, singing "Splish Splash" by Bobby Darin; obvious I know, but it works for bathtime. Sasha chatted with us for a few minutes, during which she said we were down to only a month until she got back. "I'll be home for Christmas, babes," she said, "just hang in there!" Kathy & I said we would before we all rinsed off & toweled ourselves.

After Sasha hung up, it was time for bed, so Kathy put my PJs on me, I put her PJs on her, and we hit the hay, snuggling with each other and Care Bear that night. The next day, and the rest of November, passed as such. I spent a pleasant Thanksgiving with Kathy's family, where Gary didn't suspect a thing about our polyamorous relationship with Sasha again. As December began, things were looking bright: the holidays were coming up, we'd get about three weeks off of school, and Sasha would be home after what seemed like an eternity. Kathy's father Tom invited us to a commemorative dinner on Saturday, December 7; Pearl Harbor Day.

"My grandfather was part of Pearl Harbor," she explained. As my grandfather was a WWII veteran, who served during the Battle of Midway that took place 6 months after the Pearl Harbor attack, I was down to attend the dinner.

"If I knew your grandfather was a veteran, I would've told you mine is one too, Kath," I said, "what time is dinner?"

"7 PM, but we have to meet at the civic center by 6 the latest," Kathy replied, "and we have to dress nice, so you might have to rent a suit."

"No need, I'll just have to get the formal suit from my parents' house tomorrow after class." With Kathy in agreeance on that, I began looking forward to the dinner. On December 7, we met Kathy's family at the civic center and enjoyed a nice meal after the heroes of Pearl Harbor were honored. Before dessert, however, Sasha Skyped my phone. I leaned over and asked Kathy if I should answer.

"Go ahead, just don't lead Gary into thinking you and I love her," Kathy said. Seeing Gary had gone to the bathroom, I answered Sasha's Skype call and told her:

"Hi Sasha, we're at dinner to commemorate Pearl Harbor." Sasha thought that was nice, and told me & Kathy she just had a Shepherd's Pie from a local pub close to her campus.

"When I get back, the three of us are going to our nearest English Pub to share a Shepherd's Pie, guys; it's heavenly," Sasha gushed. When Kathy asked if she was serious, Sasha confirmed she was, elaborating: "It's so satisfying! You two will love it, especially when I feed it to you!" Once we agreed on that, I saw Gary walking back to the table. Sensing my anxiety about that, Kathy said we'd Skype her again when we got home; Sasha said that was fine and hung up with us. After dessert, Kathy and her father Tom collected her grandfather's commemorative medal, and we left the civic center. Once Kathy & I got home, we Skyped Sasha again.

"Hey again, guys," Sasha said, "who was dinner?"

"Good," Kathy, "we're still missing you, but we got what, three more weeks until you get home Sash?"

"Just about," Sasha replied, "the end of the tunnel is in sight, so hang in there my babes." After another half-hour of chatter, Sasha reminded us that tonight was bathtime for us again. Kathy & I headed upstairs where we filled the tub, stripped naked with Sasha over webcam, and took our baths together. Once we were all clean, Sasha bid us farewell, Kathy & I put on our PJs and went to bed. December 8 through 18 went on as normal: Kathy & I continued our studies until our final day of class on the 10th, went to the Christmas party for Kathy's job, and enjoyed one more dinner together. All the while, we continued to wait with bated breath for the details on Sasha's return flight; we got those on Sasha's final Saturday night Skype call on December 14.

Sasha told us during our bath that her flight would be arriving at about 8:38 PM the following Friday (December 20.) I kept repeating Sasha's flight number quietly in my head as we scrubbed down on-screen for the final time. Out of the tub, I discretely entered the number into the flight tracking app I downloaded on my phone for Sasha's departing flight back in August. I got the details on Sasha's flight just in time for her to wish us sweet dreams. Kathy & I wished her sweet dreams as well and turned in. Our final week of classes went well. On my final day, my photography teacher gave the class - including me - tins of Christmas cookies as gifts, as well as an assignment to do over our holiday break.

"The assignment is to make a Christmas card," she said, "and upload it to the website on the piece of paper in your cookie tins. The deadline is 11:59 PM on Christmas Eve, so use your time well, have a good holiday, and I'll see you all next year." By the time classes ended for the holidays, I had an idea for my Christmas card. There was a snowstorm forecast for the night before Sasha got home, so when I was with both my girls again, we'd pose together in the snow. I told Kathy about the Christmas card as soon as I got home. Her eyes lit up and she told me that Sasha would love my idea too.

"You can dress as Santa, I can be Mrs. Claus, and Sasha can be an elf or something," Kathy said. I thought that was a good idea and suggested we go shopping for our costumes. Kathy immediately got up, grabbed her car keys, and practically dragged me outside. We got into her car and drove to the mall, which was hectic as it usually is close to the holidays. Kathy & I agreed to meet outside the Apple store at 7:30 PM and split up when we got inside. At one store, I found a Santa Claus and elf costume, but no Mrs. Claus one. I also came up empty-handed at two other stores, but Kathy called me to say she found a Mrs. Claus costume and another secret one at the store she went to.

"Atta girl, Kathy, I couldn't find a Mrs. Claus costume to save my life. I'll meet you at the Apple store," I told her. She said okay and we hung up. After I left the third store I entered, I made my way to the Apple store, easier said than done as people were jammed together in the hallways like sardines in a can. Eventually, I reached the Apple store and seeing the line to get in, I waited on the other side for Kathy. I saw her approaching amongst the crowd - her dark reddish-brown hair often gives her away - after about 15 minutes and she gave me a big hug when she got to me.

"Looks like you survived the mall," she joked.