My Two Girlfriends - Kathy & I Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did, and so did you," I replied. Jubilant at our successful purchases, Kathy & I left the mall and went to Houlihan's for dinner, as we hadn't been there since the day we dropped Sasha off at the airport about 4 months before. At Houlihan's, we got our table & menus, placed our orders, and enjoyed a nice quiet dinner together, knowing this might be our last dinner without Sasha. When I brought that detail up, Kathy smiled and told me:

"I'm kind of gonna miss our dinners alone, honey. But it's always merrier with Sasha."

"I agree," I told Kathy, "I can't wait for her to join us again, maybe at the English pub she promised she'd take us to." My curiosity then hit me and I asked Kathy: "Do you think Sasha and I will fly solo? Without you?"

"Probably, but not for a while," Kathy replied as she took my hand. "And when that time comes, sweetie, you'll do just fine with Sasha. Just as you have with me." Smiling, I kissed Kathy just in time for dessert: another Kamikaze Brownie Sundae we fed each other. Kathy picked up the tab this time, insisting: "You've paid all our dinner tabs up to now, let me get this one." I said that was okay and we left the restaurant with full stomachs. Back at home, Kathy and I tried our Mrs. Claus and Santa costumes on. They looked great on us and I set the camera up on my tripod & set the timer for a picture of us together.

The picture turned out great and I sent it to Sasha, who replied we looked just like the Yuletide couple. She then Skyped us and gushed at how cute we looked.

"Hi Santa, hi Mrs. Claus," Sasha joked, "will I get what I want for Christmas this year?" Playing along, I lowered my voice and replied:

"Well, Sasha, it depends. Have you been a good girl this year? And what do you want for Christmas?" Sasha smiled and replied:

"All I want for Christmas is my two babes!"

"Ho ho ho, that's a good wish, Sasha," I said, still in character as Santa. Hearing Kathy giggling, Sasha then snapped us out of the whole spiel and asked what we were doing dressed at Mr. & Mrs. Claus. I explained, in my normal voice: "Well Sasha, my final photography assignment for this semester is a Christmas card, so I thought I could be Santa, Kathy Mrs. Claus, and you an elf." Kathy, who slipped away a moment before, then interjected:

"Or maybe Rudolph!" She then returned to in front of the iPad where Sasha and I saw her holding a Rudolph the red-noosed reindeer costume. The three of us laughed out loud and I asked Kathy is that was the "surprise" costume she got from the mall. "It is, honey," she replied, "the store I went to had a '2 for 1' sale on Christmas costumes and decorations. I figured I'd take advantage of it." After hearing everything we said, Sasha began thinking about what she would wear for the Christmas card.

"I'd like to be an elf, but then what would we do with the Rudolph costume?" she said. "It's super cute too!" Kathy & I began wondering that and none of us had an answer. Then, after what seemed like an eternity, Kathy got an idea.

"Maybe my sister and her boyfriend can be Rudolph," she said. Sasha and my eyes lit up and we agreed to Kathy's idea. I asked if her sister would mind. "Nah," Kathy replied, "because she's the front half, while Gary [her boyfriend] will be the back half."

"Why's he the back half, Kath?" Sasha asked. It was then that Kathy let Sasha in on the secret about Gary.

"Because he's against polyamory, Sasha," she said, "this can be a subtle jab at him."

"Ah, I see the mischief is still with you Kath," Sahsa replied, "good to know that hasn't left you in my absence." Kathy was happy to hear that and Sasha then told us she was gonna miss England but added: "But I still can't wait to be back with my two babes. We'll have a good threesome when I'm rested up from my return flight." Kathy & I said that sounded good and Sasha added: "Also, we got time for one more online orgy and bath tomorrow night, you both down for that?" Kathy & I responded with a resounding yes, and Sasha said she'd get back to us an hour later. We waited in great anticipation for that hour until Kathy's iPad rang again. We answered and saw Sasha in her underwear.

She asked us if we were ready, Kathy & I said we were and once we were upstairs, Sasha took her bra off. "Now you guys strip each other," she told us, so Kathy stripped me and I stripped her. With us naked, Sasha took off her panties, pulled her dildo out of the drawer next to her, and rubbed her clit carefully. Kathy began stroking my cock while I caressed her tits and pussy. Once we were all aroused, Kathy slipped on a condom on me, Sasha put on on her dildo -- explaining she wanted it to be authentic to us -- and we began. Kathy rode me Cowgirl style and Sasha followed suit with the dildo. This went on for about 20 minutes when Kathy had me get on top and ride her.

With me on top of Kathy, Sasha laid down on her bed and used her dildo with her legs spread. After about another half-hour, Kathy & I could feel we were both about to climax, so she pulled me right onto her body. We climaxed together, with Kathy squirting all over my crotch, shortly after. Sasha also had a satisfying orgasm with us; the sense of ecstasy was higher than the altitude a Lockheed U-2 reconnaissance plane flies at. Once we were all satisfied, Sasha said: "Time to get clean!" Kathy led me to the bathtub and ran the water. She then propped her iPad on the spare toilet paper holder, so Sasha could watch us bathe, and we could watch her in return.

Once our tubs were filled, Sasha, Kathy & I all stepped in and began washing ourselves down. While we relaxed in the water, Sasha gave Kathy & me some detailed instructions on her return flight and for picking her up. "My flight is scheduled to leave Heathrow at about 5 PM London time," she said, "that's about noon your time. I'll be in the air for about 8 hours, so the plane should land around 8 PM tomorrow night." Kathy & I listened to Sasha's instructions as we drained the tub. After Sasha gave us the details we needed, we all rinsed off and dried ourselves. Kathy & I made our way back to the bedroom, where I checked which terminal Sasha's plane was arriving at two nights from then.

Back in our bedrooms, the three of us put our PJs on, and after some more talk, Sasha blew us a goodnight kiss and said she would see us on Skype the following night. Kathy & I said we'd see her too, and Sasha hung up with us. With that, Kathy turned the bed down, had me slide in, grabbed Care Bear, curled up beside me, and pulled the covers over us. We kissed each other goodnight and fell asleep. After a good night's sleep, I awoke to the sound of the shower. I looked up just in time to see Kathy walk into the bathroom naked. Knowing I needed a shower too, I stripped naked and followed her in; the look she gave me meant "get in, honey," so I did.

The two of us got all wet but then, Kathy knelt and began stroking my cock. "How about a little oral?" she asked me.

"Go right ahead, sweetie," I replied. Kathy then got to work, first licking my now-hard cock before sucking it under the running shower. This went on for about 20 minutes until I shot my load onto her chin; she smiled and joked: "Well, you got me. Let me wash off."

"Okay, then I'll eat you when my cum is washed off you," I told Kathy. She liked that idea and sat down on the shower floor when her chin was clean. I got between her legs and began licking her pussy lips & clit. I then "gummed" Kathy -- gnawed on her pussy with my teeth inside my lips -- as she moaned in ecstasy. I also tounged her very well, which added to the arousal. After another half-hour, Kathy's moaning intensified and I knew she was about to squirt. I tried to pull away from her crotch... too late; her ejaculate fluid hit me right in the face.

"Oops, sorry honey," Kathy said in an ashamed tone of voice.

"Don't worry about that, Kathy," I said, "that just lets me know I did you right. Didn't I?" Kathy said I did and with that, we were ready to properly shower ourselves. I helped pull Kathy up, applied soap to her body, was scrubbed her down, taking good care of the pussy I just ate. Kathy scrubbed me down once she rinsed off and we then helped wash each other's hair. All clean, we toweled ourselves, put on some comfy clothes, and went about our day. After dinner, Sasha Skyped Kathy's iPad for the final time, We saw Sasha's luggage sitting against the wall when the picture came in.

"Just that little bit closer, babes!" Sasha exclaimed. "Just that little bit closer to our reunion." Knowing how true that was, I said:

"Absolutely, Sash! We're counting the minutes until we see you again." Kathy then interjected:

"Well, Sasha, don't take this the wrong way but when I see you, I might cry tears of joy. I've missed you that much!"

"Awe, Kathy, don't cry when you see me tomorrow night," Sasha said in a soft, sweet voice, "and if you do, try to snap out of it." After Kathy said she would try her best, Sasha then began to undo her blouse.

"How about one more cyber threesome before I get back," she asked.

"Like you had to ask," Kathy said, pulling my & her pants off. Once all three of us were naked, Sasha got her dildo out and Kathy slipped a condom on me. Kathy then set the iPad up on the dresser so Sasha could watch and laid down on the bed, letting me slip into her. The sex went on for close to an hour and saw me & Kathy try several different positions from missionary & reverse Cowgirl to 69 & even standing up. Once all three of us orgasmed, Sasha said it was time for a final cyber bath. I filled our tub, Kathy set the iPad up on the toilet and slipped into the water beside me; I kissed her butt as she sat down.

We then watched Sasha get ready for her bath; she filled her tub, added some bubble bath, and slid in as well. I felt this last cyber bath together was more fun than any of our past ones. We all blew bubbles, scrubbed down, and chatted a little. During our chat session, Sasha once again reminded us not to be late to pick her up at the airport the following night. "I should be landing at 8 o'clock, guys," she said. "So I'd get there by 7:30 the latest if I were either of you."

"How long will customs take?" I asked Sasha, who replied:

"Probably only 30 minutes, depending on how many people are in front of me. So if all goes well, I'll get through customs, collect my bags, and meet you guys before 9." That sounded good to us and before we knew it, Kathy & I were rinsing ourselves down as we watched Sasha rinse off onscreen. Dried off again, Sasha watched us dress each other in our PJs, let us watch her put on her PJs, and blew us her last goodnight kiss. After Sasha hung up, Kathy had a look on her face like just ate a canary. I asked her what was up and she said:

"Our Sasha's gonna be home soon. That's what's up, honey!" Smiling, I kissed Kathy's cheek, she kissed my lips, and we turned in for the night. I slept well until I suddenly heard Kathy gasp for air. I woke up and threw the light on just as Kathy sat up in bed. "What's the matter, Kathy?" I asked. "Did you have another nightmare about Sasha?"

"A nightmare yes," she told me, "but not about Sasha: about us."

"Well, what happened?" I asked, not prepared for what Kathy had to say.

"Okay, you and I were in the woods, apparently looking for something. Then, there was this scream that inhuman. We turned around and saw a caped figure flying towards us. We ran towards a gap in the trees, but then you tripped and got your foot stuck on a tree root. I tried to get you free and you were telling me to just save myself. The figure caught up to us, we screamed, and that's when I woke up." After Kathy's story, I then felt something wet under the covers. Kathy said she felt it too and threw the covers back. We saw a large puddle underneath Kathy and another one on her pants. The smell confirmed our suspicions and Kathy said: "Looks like I wet the bed."

She was defeated by this and rightfully so; you usually stop wetting the bed in your teens and here's Kathy doing it at 22 years old. "How did this happen?" she wondered out loud.

"Maybe due to the sheer horror of your nightmare, Kathy," I replied, "c'mon, let's get this cleaned up." Kathy took off her wet pants & panties while I removed the wet sheets from the bed. I took the sheets, pants & panties downstairs to the laundry room and after I put everything in the washing machine, I noticed Kathy standing behind me, still bottomless. "Kathy, you know you're still half-naked, right?" I asked.

"Yes, honey," she replied, removing her pajama shirt; some of her pee got on it too. "I just can't believe I wet the bed, with you sleeping beside me no less; I fell as I've gone backward."

"Why do you say that?" I asked. Kathy put her shirt in the washing machine and told me:

"I don't know, maybe because I am worried about Sasha after all. That might have been the catalyst for this nightmare and pee-pee accident." She then continued: "Now that I remember, I only wet the bed growing up when I was worried about someone I loved." I then hugged Kathy and reassured her this was all in her head.

"Look Kathy," I said, "I think this is because you're afraid that something might happen to Sasha tomorrow, but nothing will. Remember the poem I recited to you after your nightmare during Sasha's flight to England?" After Kathy said she did, she repeated it:

"Some dreams are good and some are bad, And they may leave you feeling happy, scared or sad. But always remember as you lay down in bed, all dreams are only in your head."

"Exactly," I told her, "you have the same thing to worry about now as you did then: nothing at all." Kathy threw her arms around me and whispered in my ear:

"Thanks honey, I know I can count on you." I thanked Kathy and we headed back upstairs. I handed Kathy some fresh PJs and undies, she got dressed, and we put some fresh sheets on the bed. Kathy then grabbed Care Bear and slipped under the covers. Once I had done the same, Kathy said: "Honey, can you hold my butt tonight?" and elaborated: "Every time I couldn't sleep when I was little, my dad would hold me on his lap and support my butt; that helped me sleep everytime." I put my hands around Kathy's butt cheeks and asked her if that was just the right grip. She confirmed it was, and we were back asleep in no time. The next morning, we awoke with butterflies in our stomachs.

Continued in "My Two Girlfriends: Together Again."