All Comments on 'My Two Hot and Hung Neighbors'

by hungbottom

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69about 7 years ago
Me too

I'd love to move into your apartment building. The idea of a steady supply of cum and cock at the truck stop and two hot hung cum filled cocks as neighbors, well it just wouldn't get much better than that.

I too am a hungry cock sucking cum slut. I've never been able to get enough. I love the feel of a nice big cock growing in my hands and throat. I love to suck and swallow, get my face fucked and I'd love to experience a cock in my mouth and ass at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I too would love to have neighbors like these guys.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 7 years ago
VERY NICE

I loved it, please write more.

justagirlatheartjustagirlatheartabout 7 years ago
Nicely written

An apartment house near a truck stop has to be a fun spot for a horny bottom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lucky man

What a lucky guy. I would love to live in that apartment complex. Two cock sluts (I would be the second one) are better than one.

northparkbinorthparkbialmost 7 years ago

I wish I had neighbors like that!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
great story

I would love to have neighbours like these guys. I love sucking cock and getting fucked. Please tell more stories like this one --it's so hot that I shot my load in my hand and ate up all my cum.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 6 years ago
Dreamy

Wish I could find men like that, guess I am to shy to just blurt out hey can I suck your cock. I have had one man visit me a long time ago but now with the wife here I can not bring anyone home to suck. I hope that the wife will go visit her family again so I can at least try. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love to try 2 big cocks for my first time

I really want to please 2 or more big cocks and let them do anything they want to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best kind of neighbors

I would give anything to have some neighbors like that. Hot studs with big cocks that want me to suck them while the other fucks me. That would be amazing. I remember the first time I deep throated an 8 inch cock I was completely addicted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Horny guys

I would love to have been there as I do love to suck cock. Once I started I was hooked..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
They did not switch and cum twice

I love to split roast a guy. Always cum in both holes. We switch and both get fill both holes. You should try it next time. I am sure they will return for something their wifes are not willing to do.

parker3522parker3522about 4 years ago
Becoming Addicted to Sucking Cock

Once you or I suck cock, it easily becomes addicting.

There is no other sexual experience that is the same.

Dropping down to you knees, rubbing the front of someones pants.

Feeling the start of tumescence.

Unzipping, reaching in, pulling the cock.

Looking up into the eyes of the man you are going to pleasure.

Then the moment of truth.

The first touch of your tongue and lips on the cock in front of you.

Delicious!

So soft. So hard. Some times throbbing.

Take it into your mouth.

It feels so right and you know this first time will not be the last time.

Married, straight, gay doesn't matter.

You have become addicted.

You have become a cock sucker.

I know. The above is my story and I'm married.

I also write stories here in Literotica.

Check them out if you like.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A very horny version of the age-old tale of hot men in the sun. Like the author, I would have been inviting these two to fuck me. Maybe i would stop short of begging, because I like to hold on to a bit of self-respect, but a cock up your ass is worth a sacrifice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was a married man in my mid 20s when I first got my 22 year old wife to give up her pussy to a young man we met through an ad on the Berkeley Barb. She was a somewhat religious woman but she was also flirtatious so during the next ten years or so I arranged for her to get fucked, mostly by guys I arranged for her, about 40 times and she was with a couple of women as well. he was sometimes a little ashamed of herself the next day but, like most women I have known, the more fucking she got the easier she was to let the next guy have her.

Along the way a couple of guys blew me (once with a guy she had fucked a few times). About 30 years later I sucked my first cock in a 3sum at the Times Square Marriot and I was soon advertising for cocks for myself. I am still hooked on cock and looking forward to taking cum some time in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would love to have the opportunity to spend the night satisfying either of these two lovely cocks, let alone both I would want both to take me several times until they are spent and then see if my cock sucking skills could revive them. I would have modeled my sexiest panties for the both of them and paid them to give me their muscular cocks again and again. I am a cum hungry cock slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous