My Uncle is a Mad Scientist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I practically begged. Even after he removed the speculum, my hole didn't quite close all the way.

I heard the cage door slide open. My uncle then used both hands to spread my cheeks wide, holding open my well-lubed hole in invitation for the werewolf. "Here, boy," my uncle called to the beast, "Come and take this little hole I've prepared just for you."

I felt a wet snout sniff at my spread asshole before big, hairy hands braced themselves on either side of my head. Something hard and angry nudged against my backdoor. The werewolf's cock sank into me easily, thanks to my uncle's stretching to prepare me for such a bodily intrusion.

I cried out as the wolfman filled me thoroughly, leaving no part of my ass unstretched. Tears streamed from my eyes at the eight-inch mark, but the werewolf kept pushing, and pushing, and my asshole kept stretching to accommodate him.

Finally, the werewolf bottomed out with a grunt. Somehow this beast had managed to stuff all sixteen inches of cock inside my ass. He pulled out in a single swoop and quickly shoved back in, eliciting a proper scream from my lips, the kind of scream that would be expected from the depths of a haunted mansion. The beast ruthlessly pounded my lower intestine until eventually my ring of muscle simply stopped trying to retain any bit of elasticity. I hadn't realized I had started drooling until my uncle helpfully wiped away the spit from the corner of my mouth.

The slapping of the wolf's hairy balls against my clit had me screaming in ecstasy not once, not twice, but three times. My multiple orgasms wrecked my body so thoroughly I almost lost consciousness. It was an effort to keep my eyes open through the rest of it.

"Good boy, Howard," said Uncle Cornelius to the wolfman, while writing something down on a clipboard. "Why don't you go ahead and empty your load inside my little niece?"

The werewolf did not need any more encouragement. He let out a blood-curling howl as he thrust into me one final time, releasing a torrent of werewolf cum into my ruined anal cavity. He flooded my bowels, somehow dragging one final orgasm out of me in the process.

The werewolf finally withdrew from me, leaving me a wet mess while he went and curled up on a blanket in the corner of the lab.

I passed out just after I heard Uncle Cornelius say, rather disappointed, "It looks like he's still a wolf for now. Maybe next time . . . "

. . .

It took me a week to recover from Howard. I slept for twelve hours a day for seven days while the soreness gradually faded, and my asshole gradually resumed its shape (for the most part). Once a day, Uncle Cornelius would come into my room and instruct me to lift my legs while he applied a healing salve to the raw skin around my anus. I remained naked while he did this, as there seemed to be no point in wearing clothes in front of him anymore. My uncle must have noticed that I became wet whenever his fingers disappeared up my rear, but he never brought me to climax himself. Perhaps it was his kink to watch me get fucked by scary monsters. Every time he left my room, I had no choice but to rub my clit furiously until I brought myself to orgasm.

Living in this house was turning me into quite the sex-addict.

One day, Uncle Cornelius opened my door and asked me, "Are you ready to get back to work?" And I eagerly said yes.

I hadn't realized there was a greenhouse behind the mansion until Uncle Cornelius led me through the backyard one day. It was a small glass building partially concealed by tall grass and overgrown weeds. My uncle held the door for me as I ventured inside, unsure of what I was walking into.

It turned out to be a pumpkin patch.

Bright, orange pumpkins of various sizes took up most of the space inside the greenhouse. Some of the pumpkins were small enough to fit in the palm of my hand, and others were over six feet tall and six feet wide. They seemed hefty and plump, a good batch of pumpkins, not that I had ever seen a bad batch of pumpkins. Each pumpkin sat atop a bundle of vines that curled like snakes across the ground and up the walls.

I accidentally stepped on one of the vines, and it immediately recoiled from my foot and wiggled back into the brush. I'm not sure why I was surprised that the pumpkins were alive -- given everything I'd already encountered at my uncle's house, animated pumpkins paled in comparison.

Another vine shyly nudged at my shoe, like a pet seeking attention. The vine playfully wrapped itself around my ankle and tried to pull me into the pumpkin pit. I kept my foot planted firmly in place, unsure of how to proceed. I looked to my uncle for guidance -- more specifically, I waited for him to explain to me why these pumpkins surely needed human interaction. Because, why else would he have brought me here?

Uncle Cornelius set his clipboard on a wooden worktable and knelt down to stroke a medium-sized, chubby pumpkin. "I've been growing these pumpkins since they were tiny little seedlings. I've fed and nurtured them, kept them safe. Curiously, the vines are just as animated as the pumpkins, but require a different sort of nurturing. As you can tell, they spook easily. I've found that when they burrow inside a tight object, it makes them feel safe, much like when an ostrich buries its head in the sand."

My pulse quickened as I understood what he needed me for. It seemed that I was going to become the tight object my uncle spoke of.

As if on que, a thick, green vine snaked its way up my leg and tickled the back of my knee. I shivered at the contact, and of course, I felt myself growing wet.

Despite my arousal, I did feel a bit of hesitation. Some of these vines were several feet in length, definitely too long to ever fit inside my body.

My uncle sensed my hesitation and informed me, "They will not harm you. They are merely looking for comfort. You will quite enjoy having them inside of you, little niece."

In the next sixty seconds I had removed my clothes and stood naked in the middle of the greenhouse, nipples standing at attention, surrounded by the pumpkins and their horny vines. Though these overgrown pumpkins didn't have eyes, I felt as though they were staring at me.

I was standing upright when twin vines wrapped around each of my legs and gently pulled them apart. My uncle moved behind me, a bottle of lube in his hands, and I reached behind to spread my ass cheeks for him while he inserted a finger up my butt. He lubed me properly from the inside out. "Still gaping from Howard, I see," he noted with a chuckle. "Don't worry, we're going to fill you up again real soon."

Another pair of vines descended from the ceiling and coiled around my arms. I felt myself being lifted into the air, pushed from below and pulled from above simultaneously, until I was suspended by the ceiling with my limbs spread out like an X. I tugged against them experimentally, only to find myself locked in an ironclad grip. I was completely at the mercy of these lively, horny plants.

A pair of vines wrapped themselves around each of my breasts, squeezing tight enough to turn the flesh red. Another vine wrapped around my neck, and another nudged at my lips until I opened my mouth and allowed it entry inside. It ventured across my tongue and down my throat, only retreating when I began to gag. I sucked on it, enjoying the earthy taste that spread across my tastebuds.

A vine nudged at my clit, intrigued by the wetness gathering between legs, before sliding through my slippery folds. The vine soon located my sopping wet hole and burrowed deep inside, sliding up my tunnel and towards my womb. I moaned as the vine dragged against my walls, filling the empty void that I'd been feeling for the past week. A second vine joined the first, and then a third, until they were fighting each other for the limited space inside me. I clenched around all of them while they slid in and out of me.

Another vine approached, this one as thick as my arm and covered in hard ridges. Two smaller vines snaked up my butt crack and gently spread my cheeks apart, allowing the large vine access to my tightest hole. I took a deep breath and tried to relax my sphincter. The vine slipped easily inside my needy little hole, already lubed and eager to be fucked. A deep, animalistic moan escaped my lips as the vine plunged through the depths of my lower intestine. This was my first experience with double-penetration, and the feeling of being filled to the brim was overwhelming.

With half a dozen vines up my pussy and another lodged deep inside my rectum, my first orgasm came hard and quick. My body trembled mid-air, tightly restrained by plants that sought to burrow inside my every available cavity.

The vines in my cunt suddenly withdrew, leaving me momentarily empty and frustrated. A vine the size of the one in my ass approached and angled itself towards my pussy. The vines around my legs stretched me wider in order to accommodate the girthy newcomer. The plant-like appendage slipped inside my empty hole and nudged up against my cervix. With a thick vine in my pussy and an even thicker one in my ass, I had become positively airtight. The two of them pumped in and out of me simultaneously, forcing two more orgasms out of me in a span of minutes.

At last, the vines lowered me to the ground in a wet mess of orgasmic bliss. They withdrew from my body in unison before slithering back into the pumpkin patch. My uncle caught me and wrapped me in a robe while stroking my hair. "Well done, little niece."

. . .

Upon entering my uncle's lab the next day, I literally stopped in my tracks at the sight of the now familiar glass cage. The monster inside the cage today was far more terrifying than any of the others living inside this house. It was my worst nightmare come to life.

A giant spider with eight legs and glassy black eyes waited patiently within the cage. The overgrown insect had to be over six feet tall, a size that could only have been achieved through my uncle's heinous experimentation. The arachnid was so still that for a moment I wasn't sure if it was awake, until eight depthless eyes blinked in unison, reflecting my own horrified expression back at me. I caught sight of its sharp, dangling pincers and turned on my heels to walk back upstairs.

Uncle Cornelius caught me by the arm. "Where are you going? Give me a chance to explain."

"No, no, no," I spat, "This is where I draw the line. I will not fuck a giant mutant spider." I felt the blood drain from my face as I imagined what that abomination wanted to do to me.

My uncle attempted to reason with me. "This spider is no longer poisonous; I've removed her venom."

"Oh, so it's a female?" I scoffed. "She doesn't even have a cock."

He nodded, like a professor patiently explaining a concept to his student. "Correct; she has an ovipositor."

"What is an ovipositor?" I'd heard that word before, but it had been ages since high school science class.

He continued, "It's an organ that some insects use to lay eggs."

I cut a glance to the spider, who was still staring at me. Did she want to lay her eggs in me?

Uncle Cornelius continued, "She requires a warm, safe place to deposit her eggs. She must do this every reproductive cycle in order to find relief. Since the eggs are unfertilized, they will simply dissolve in your body over the coming days." My uncle gestured to the metal gyno chair and waited for me to mount.

I paused where I stood. "Will it hurt?" I asked.

"Not at all. I believe you will find pleasure from the experience. Don't you trust me, little niece?"

I took a deep breath and remembered all of the incredible orgasms I'd experienced over the past few weeks. I tried to swallow my fear of spiders while I climbed aboard the chair and spread my legs. Goosebumps prickled across my skin as my uncle fastened the straps.

Uncle Cornelius pulled up a stool between my spread legs. "This will be easier if you are aroused," he informed me, eyeing my dry pussy. He slapped on a pair of latex gloves and stuck two fingers up my exposed cunt. He began to stroke my insides, flexing and curling his fingers in a way that made me clench. Eventually, arousal won out over fear, and I felt myself becoming wet. "That's it," my uncle whispered, upon feeling my wetness on his fingers. I felt a rising heat in my lower belly as he continued to pump his fingers in and out.

Once I was nice and wet, my uncle withdrew his fingers and pressed the button that opened the cage.

The giant spider lumbered across the lab towards my open legs. I instinctively tried to close them, which did no good, as I was firmly strapped into place. Having located a safe, moist environment in which to deposit her eggs, the spider climbed aboard the chair and hovered over my body.

Up close, this spider truly was the thing of nightmares. Her deadly pincers were mere centimeters from my face. I comforted myself with the fact that she probably wouldn't harm the thing she was about to deposit her eggs into.

A long, translucent appendage descended from the spider's abdomen and aimed for the wet and inviting place between my legs. The tube-like organ was difficult to insert at first, given that it didn't have a tapered end, but after some light pressure it finally popped inside. The female spider penetrated me more gently than the other monsters I'd met. She inserted her ovipositor with purpose, slowly and carefully filling me up, before finally bottoming out.

I gasped as something sharp pierced my womb. A pair of hooks gently pried open my cervix and planted themselves firmly in my flesh. The ovipositor was now locked inside me. There was no turning back now. My breathing hitched as I waited to see what would happen next.

I watched, fascinated, as a hard lump descended from the spider's abdomen and traveled down the tube. At no point was the egg stopped by a barrier inside me, but rather, the egg kept going, going, and going, through my cervix and into my womb, before settling deep in my core. The sensation was incredible.

Another egg descended down the tube and towards my needy cunt, followed by another, and another, and several more after that. I quickly lost count as the eggs began to flow freely from the spider's body into my inviting womb. I was gushing wet at this point -- my fear of spiders long forgotten.

I had become nothing more than a vessel for a mutant spider's clutch of eggs. A warm feeling spread through me at being entrusted with such a responsibility. I had been reduced to my most basic purpose as a human female -- host. The thought made me want to cum.

The spider did not fuck me like the other monsters, but remained still while she deposited her eggs into me. I writhed around the ovipositor, trying to thrust my hips upward so that I could fuck myself with it. My uncle merely watched me struggle, a smirk on his face. I'm sure it pleased him that I had become his willing little participate in these experiments.

"I need to cum," I begged my uncle.

He stroked my hair. "I know you do, sweetheart. Here, let me help." His gloved thumb dove into my wet folds and easily located my swollen clit. He stroked me until I was convulsing around the ovipositor lodged deep inside me.

During my orgasm, several more eggs were propelled into my womb by the force of my contractions.

My womb was becoming an awfully crowded place. Flooded with eggs, a bump between my hips had begun to manifest, growing larger by the minute. I stared in wonder at my distended belly.

"Good girl," said my uncle, though I wasn't sure if he was talking to me or the spider. He rubbed my swollen belly as it continued to expand like a balloon.

My next orgasm took me by surprise. I didn't even need any clitoral stimulation, for the feeling of the spider's eggs forcing their way through my insides was enough to push me over the edge. The spider twitched as the last of her clutch emptied from her ovipositor into my convulsing body. Finally, she withdrew, and scuttled off to somewhere out of my sight.

Alone on the chair, with my legs spread apart and my cunt dripping wet, I didn't want it to be over. I glanced down at my used body, and I found that I very much enjoyed the sight of my pregnant belly. Somehow, I was still horny.

Uncle Cornelius seemed to notice that I was unsatisfied. He asked me, "Do you want more?"

"Yes," I answered too quickly.

Smiling, he walked towards the far wall and unlocked a hidden doorway I'd never noticed. I heard a growling noise in the distance, and I waited eagerly to see what kind of monster would emerge and take my body next.

12