All Comments on 'My Uncle is a Mad Scientist'

by PoisonousPineapple

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
wuz2bluwuz2blu7 months ago

I would LOVE (or is that "...LUST" to read more! Please make this a series!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Composition skills are quite good, the dialogue and narrative flowing naturally from one stage to another.

The plotline is without a doubt one of the wierder explorations of "monster fucking" I've ever encountered, leaving the ultimate outcome of the MC's varied copulations to our imagination--or a succeeding chapter?

I can't say I found much erotic after the MC's encounter with the ghost, but that reflects more on my own sexual triggers than upon the "monster sex" genre.

Keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow, the ghost and spider fuck was hot

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well done. Hope you keep going.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fuck no, the spider is where I draw the line. The ghost was definitely my favorite, it’s such a hot kink.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Enjoyed this way more than I should of! Am I a pervert? Hahaha.

okitauraokitaura6 months ago

I really hope you continue this. I very much enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Will there be more?

Caseyw282Caseyw2825 months ago

I'd agree with the other commenters, you really should continue with this story line.

Angelique21Angelique2116 days ago

This is my first ever comment on this site.

I really enjoyed your story, please will you continue it with further monsters. I really like the ones where her arms are tied and her legs spread wide apart so she has to take the enormous cocks in her pussy and ass.

Thanks Angelique xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous