All Comments on 'My Unspoken Consent Ch. 03'

by One Wounded Dragon

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Racist piece of shit.

Nothing else needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I really don’t understand this fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
belongs in IR Fetish

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It’s pathetic

That in 2018 you have complete assholes who can’t get over the fact that black people and white people have sex together. They show their own bigotry by screaming “racist” if any author dares to have interracial relations in a story. It’s funny how clueless they are as by their own actions they are showing all of us that they are the true racists.

Thank you author for such a how and arousing story. Please continue with this and do us all a favor and please delete the hate filled troll comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy Shit

One Star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dumb,Dumb, and dumbmer

Got to say, that the writing is o.. It's the story line that's utterly trash.Is the problem (you as the author), that you write this type of story, Because that's all you can think about or are you some one who gets thrilled from receiving nasty comments from the readers. Dude, you need to go see a shrink!!!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
A new low

"Please, don't ever reject me." I think we have reached a new low in grovelling husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The author thinks he's playing golf.

I think you've got a hole in one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You were wounded in

the head, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need less stories like this.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re: anonymous- it's pathetic

You're the one that's pathetic. Categories were established for a reason. If I want to read about interracial relationships I'd go to that category. Get it ass wipe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It’s simple

Jake has to be black, so that her baby will obviously not be her husband’s.

Both fucked her, but you know that the odds are that the author will have the baby be biracial

RR

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
??

What to say? If you're writing for your enjoyment, I think you have a winner. If, however, you'd like for others to enjoy your work, you missed the mark. While the writing isn't bad, the story line is sure to draw low scores.

At first the dialogue during sex threw me out of the story, but then if somebody really acted like your characters, I suppose they might speak like that too.

One final question--hows many men do you know who would be okay with a drone hanging around their wife while they supported him, or who'd be willing to raise another man's child while the other fellow sat on his ass and continued to knock his wife up?

Not many, I'd bet, so why do you write that crap in your story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wonderful story

she sounds just like my wife only mine can not get preg

but she luvs black cock and cum and for me to watch her

and i luv it also

james_38671 yahoo com

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Jake

Hope the baby is Jake's. He needs to give her several baby bumps

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This needs illustrations

Maybe try some illustrations or real simulated photos next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking sick bastards

What sick motherfucker would want a black sicko to impregnate his wife or girlfriend. What's with black on white women shit that excites you stupid bastards?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Someone

Some.one.needs to give this idiot Dunkirk a baby bump. What a moron. Agree with CD's assessment of this story, this author is an ir troll.

jsch1947jsch1947about 4 years ago
Idiot

Ignoring the IR aspects.

This is obviously a voyeur-exhib.

The witness is the hubby.

You take him out of the room. Make all witness accounts auditory. Theoretical.

Dumb.

Very stupid but this technique is all this writer is capable of.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
THIS IS NOT LOVING WIFE

and...not wife sharing...I'm just fine with wife sharing but moving her lover in.. lover fucking her more than hubby... and wanting lover to impregnate her instead of her own husband...that is a bitch slut whore...

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

100 stars to the writer! Reminds me of how I did my senior high school head cheerleader Terri yrs ago. Early on I asked her while we were having sex if she would fuck my Black Friends. She wanted to try it and with giant boobs and beautiful features she was a hit with all my black buds. I kept trying to get her knocked up by one of them so she could leave school and we could get married. But just didn't work out. But we never used birth control and my black roomate pounded her pussy almost overnight. Ah the good old days!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving wife????

More like a manipulative whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I masturbated and shot a huge load, but kinda thought it was wrong that Jake fucked her more than hubby and she wanted Jake to impregnate her, rather than hubby…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed seeing my wife fucked by several men and enjoyed fucking her with their cum still in her… but she couldn’t get pregnant… She always fucked me after being fucked by her lovers, and I loved her telling me that I couldn’t reach where their huge cocks did inside her pussy…

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Another worthless, very badly written, story by a prancing little Nancy who desires to be some dudes wife some day.

When you closet queens stop writing like you are mentally ill, maybe we'll stop calling you that.

Without looking did our resident racist right wing fool 26th comment on the black part?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My wife wouldn't have sex with my black friend even with a condom because she didn't want to take the chance of making a baby. After her hysterectomy he got all the sex he wanted.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great! The woman pussy is universal. It can take all sizes and colors of cocks and doesn't care. If a woman wasn't suppose to fuck other races their cocks wouldn't fit or their sperm wouldn't make babies.

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

Still an outstanding story. If it wasn't for the racists and the bigots this story would have a very high rating. LOL but with all the asshole High School dropouts on here making moron comments that won't happen. I have to really admire this author, the way that he can describe such an erotic relationship with their threesome all living and fucking together. This is some very erotic writing, I only wish that I could do it as well someday. LOL, I don't think I will ever be able to. But I will keep trying. Great Job Thanks for all the effort, and I know that it takes a lot of effort. Thanks, Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous