My Unusual Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was woken up by the sound of a doorbell. It was still dark. Almost midnight. I heard the sound of Pritha walking past my room and towards the door. I heard it open and there were some muffled conversations. My heart started racing when I thought one of those voices was Dharamji's. I hoped it was something quick and he would leave. The conversations stopped. There was silence for a minute or so.

Just as I was starting to feel relieved, I saw my room's door open. Terrified, I turned around on my side, covered my head with the sheet and stayed still. Hoping it was just maaji checking on me. But I heard familiar heavy footsteps of an old leather chappal. He was in my bedroom! I heard him close and then bolt the door.The panic from the previous day returned. Why was he here? What was he doing? Why had my mother-in-law let him in? I knew the answers of course. But I could not face them fully yet.

Still motionless, I felt the bed creak as he put his knee on it. And then the sheet was jerked away from my body and thrown on the side. Startled, I turned around to face the old man.

"Dharamji please..." I started saying but he put his hand on my mouth. Not hard enough to actually gag me. But it shut me up.

Is there no way out of this, I thought as he slid closer to me, looming large even in the darkness. I saw his hand at his waist, untying his pyjama knot. He then put that hand on my thigh. I was wearing a body length loose night gown that is common among Indian women. Modest and frumpy, not slinky or sexy like lingerie. He started rolling it up. In a second he had my legs exposed and it was at my butt.

I could scream. But what good would that do when my mother-in-law herself had let him in? I could struggle. But he had already shown that he was willing to use violence to break my resistance. I was still a little traumatized by the slap from yesterday. So I did the only thing I could do. I submitted myself to this "duty", telling myself that I will just be a limp doll for him. I won't resist. But I am not going to take any pleasure in it either.

I rolled my body around to let him pull the gown all the way to under my armpits. He then got on his knees between my legs and started tugging my panties off. A wave of panic hit me all of a sudden as this boorish old man was about to get a look at my most private parts. That only my husband had seen so far. Instinctively, I covered my face with both my hands.

I could hear some rustle of clothing. Then I felt him open my legs. He looked at my hairy bush for a second and said,

"Pritha will tell you where you can get a brazilian wax."

I had no idea what that even meant. And then I felt something wet on my mound and pubic hair. I took my hands off my eyes to look. He was pouring some sort of a moisturizer down there. And on his penis. Which I was looking at for the first time. It seemed thicker and slightly longer than my husband's. I stared at it as it approached the junction of my legs.

Oh god. It was going to happen. I was going to be penetrated by this repulsive evil old man!

"Ah! Slow!" I said as I felt the thick head rudely barge inside me. I could feel the wetness of whatever he had poured on it as a lubricant.

Dharamji snorted at that, withdrew, and then rammed more of it in without any gentleness.

"Please Dharamji...it is big." I whimpered.

I had meant it as a complaint of sorts. It is big. I was until recently a virgin. And it is big so...take it easy. But to him, it sounded like a compliment because he chuckled proudly and with a third stroke, rammed it all the way in. The lubrication from the moisturizer helped but it still felt too full and a little painful. It made me try to jump away from him. But he held me in place with his grip around my waist.

And then he started fucking me with deep penetrative strokes, touching places inside me that had never been touched. Then he lowered his torso on top of me, and completely took off my gown and my bra. And there it was. The final stage. I was now fully naked, under this old man, while his thick cock slid in and out of my vagina. I was now an adultress. Forgive me, god, I thought. I had no choice but to do this for the family.

Another reason for my guilt was that physically, this was not feeling at all as bad as I had expected. In fact it seemed to feel better than with my husband. Which I hated myself for feeling. The energetic pistoning by this burly paunchy tobacco breath ugly lug was giving me more pleasure than my handsome young husband. I didn't even realize when my hands, once laying limp submissively on the bed, had moved to his back. I was embracing him back as he had his way with me.

"Ouch!" I cried out as his teeth clamped around a nipple. And then he started brutally biting and sucking my breasts. His tempo also picked up a lot and now my whole body was shaking hard back and forth from his pounding. I had never felt such intensity of sensations before. Pleasure and also discomfort mixed with the pain of his bites. And all the while being shaken like a juice bottle.

Dharamji kept going. Much longer than Parth used to. And that nice feeling inside me kept going and in fact growing. The more his dick drilled me, the better I seemed to feel there. And then suddenly it started cresting at levels which made me moan involuntarily. And clamp his dick with my inside muscles. He seemed to like that. He started pounding me even harder.

And now I had switched from a limp submissive to a willing partner. We were working in tandem now, his pounding me hard and me squeezing his cock.

"AAAAAOOOOOOOOO"

I heard a strange wail and it took me a second to realize it was coming from my throat. That nice feeling inside me was now just off the charts and my body was doing things I could not control. The build-up finally peaked, giving me highs of the sort I had never experienced before. Being from an orthodox small town world, I did not know yet that the word for this is an orgasm.

"Urghhhhh" I heard Dharamji groan.

And then I felt my inside getting wet and gooey. He had ejaculated inside me. That set panic bells going again. What if he got me pregnant? I didn't want to have his child! I wanted Parth's. I made up my mind to take the morning after pill.

"Hmmm...good."

He patted my cheeks as if praising me for a drawing or something. Then with one last bite of each nipple, he rolled off me. He started dressing as I lay there trying to get my breath back and still feeling small jolts of pleasure.

"Tomorrow 6 AM. Bring me tea in bed." he gave a curt order and then walked out, leaving me naked and heaving.

And so started the unusual phase of my marriage. At that moment, I stopped being Parth's woman, but ended up belonging to them both, living under the same roof. I was feeling guilt, shame, confusion, but also satisfaction which added to the guilt.

The door opened a few seconds later. I wondered if he was back for more. But it was Pritha. She walked up to the bed and covered my trembling naked body with a sheet.

"You okay, beta?" she asked tenderly.

"Yes maaji." I flatly said.

"I...heard you. He is good, isn't he?"

Again being reminded that I had enjoyed this unconsented encounter made the guilt bubble up and I started crying. She left me alone and walked away. And I cried myself to sleep.

She woke me up at 5:30 AM so clearly Dharamji must have told her about his morning. I took a bath, cleaning the leftover gunk from the encounter. Which seemed pointless because it's not like he wanted me to just bring him tea and then leave. When I got out, I saw that Pritha had picked out a red sari and blouse for me. I put it on, picked up the tray of tea and snacks, and headed, heart thumping towards upstairs.

"It's okay, beta. It will be okay." she said standing at the kitchen entrance. "Parth will be back in a couple of days."

I let myself into his apartment using the spare key, and went to the bedroom. A night light was on in there and Dharamji was sitting up in bed. His hairy torso was naked. Below his waist, the sheet covered him. He saw the clothes I was wearing and nodded in approval. And then he threw the sheet off, revealing his semi erect thick cock. I stared at it for a couple of seconds before looking away. This wild thing that had been inside me a few hours ago, giving me pleasure. And it was to be again right now. And who knows for how long?

"Give me the tea. Then get on the bed between my legs."

I handed him the cup and slowly got on the bed. He had not told me to take my clothes off and I wasn't going to do it voluntarily. He loudly slurped a big sip of the tea and said,

"Take it in your mouth."

Even after all that had happened, I was scandalized by his command. I knew a bit about this sexual practice of oral, but I had never actually done it. Parth had never demanded it. Our sex life was limited to quick missionary sex. This thick organ that had stretched out my vagina...I didn't know if I could even fit it in my small mouth. He snapped his fingers impatiently, so I reluctantly lowered my head, opened my mouth, and let it in. It reeked. Some of the smell, I realized, was from my own juices. The semi-erect dick stirred a little as I took some in.

"Suck it properly." he growled.

I started sucking it harder and it kept growing. As it grew, most of it slipped out of my small mouth. Dharamji didn't seem to like that. He grabbed my hair and pushed my head down, pushing his shaft right to my throat. That made me gag and cough but he kept his grip strong.

It was just the start of a long morning. For the next ten minutes, he thrust his cock in and out of my mouth while he had tea. Then he put the cup away and pulled me closer. For the next few minutes, he stripped me at leisure while mauling my body all over. Very soon, I was as fully naked as he was, feeling his coarse old man hair against my soft skin. I lay back, expecting him to start soon, his dick swinging in front of me.

He then pushed me onto my hands and knees. Another position I knew about theoretically, but had never been in with my husband. Doggy style they called it. As I got in place, I felt embarrassed at this stranger pose. And what he might be getting to see behind me. On all fours is not a position an orthodox housewife is used to. I was made even more conscious by the fact that Dharamji held me down like that, with his hands on my waist, and stared at my butt and other privates for a while, playing with the cheeks and the holes with his hands.

This time, he did not get any moisturizer. He knew my vagina had accommodated him the previous night. So he just pushed it in. I grunted at the intrusion as he buried it in me to the hilt and his paunch rested on my butt. And then, grabbing my hips, he started pounding me rapidly. It was a different feeling from before. Good different. The angle at which his dick entered me was the opposite from earlier. His hands also held my ass cheeks apart and somehow that feeling seemed to add to the pleasure as he fucked me. The sounds as our skins smacked together seemed like the most obscene I had ever heard. And they were punctuated by my grunts and moans.

Dharamji himself did not make a sound. Just kept banging me hard from behind, making my modest tits dance and swing from my chest. He then stopped and moved us both 90 degrees. This made us face a large mirror on his dresser. And I took in what seemed like a scene from a nightmare. My own face, hair curtaining it, with my mouth open wide and my eyes half closed. Under that face, my chest and the bouncing breasts. Behind my head, the curves of my raised buttocks looked like a double arch. And then behind that, the hairy dark paunch of Dharamji, its fat rippling with each stroke inside me.

"Like it?" he grabbed my hair and pulled my head up.

I was still feeling resentful about him so I did not answer that yes, I was indeed liking it. I just saw how his pulling my hair changed the angle at which my boobs were hanging. He put his other hand between my ass cheeks and increased his tempo suddenly. The squelching sounds from my vagina showed that the natural lubrication was enough for his large organ to keep doing what it was doing. Harder, faster, I wanted to say, but it was not necessary. Dharamji was already pounding me harder and harder each second and the room was filled with my high pitched moan.

That second orgasm from him somehow felt even more powerful than the first one. As I said, I came from an orthodox sheltered life and back then, we did not learn things like orgasm and different sex positions. So in my head then, I did not have a word for that sensation. But it felt like a reward I deserve for making the sacrifice for the family.

After depositing his load in me fifteen minutes later, he had already made me orgasm once more. He stayed hunched over on top of my ass, his dick still inside me. Bent over like that, I felt like I could almost feel his sperm racing at my womb. I wondered when I would be allowed to go. It ended up being after fifteen more minutes of groping and licking my naked body all over.

Even though I was fully dressed again as I walked back downstairs, I felt naked as the driver and two maids walked by. The maids avoided looking at me. But the driver, Bhima, seemed to look at me with a sad and tender expression as I walked past him. I paused.

"Bhima, I will give you a list. I need some things from the medical store."

"Ji memsaab." he nodded.

In the apartment, Pritha had already started supervising breakfast. She offered me chai with such nonchalance that it was hard to believe she was just welcoming her daughter in law back from another man's bed. That she herself had sent there. She talked about mundane stuff for a while, discussing news and TV shows and cooking. I just kept chopping vegetables like a robot.

"Beta, you must be tired." she finally said. "For lunch, I will send one of the maids. Get some rest so that you can be ready for...dinner. Parth returns tomorrow morning."

I spent the day just staring at the ceiling fan in my bed, alternating between guilt and also anticipation. I didn't like the man's eyes on me but I liked his penis inside me. And it was not like I had a choice. When I went out to the living room for afternoon tea, I ran into Bhima.

"Do you have my medicine?"

He nodded and handed me a small brown paper bag. I took it and checked. And impatiently, took two of the pills right in front of him. I did not know if he knew what they were for. But at that point, I did not care.

That night as I walked into Dharamji's place with the tray of food, I realized that I was not scared anymore. I was still feeling the guilt and shame of the situation. But I did not fear the man anymore.

"Get topless." he commanded me as I started serving the plates.

"Let me serve the food first. It's hot. I don't want it splattering on my skin." I calmly said.

He nodded. Even his acceptance of this very minor refusal seemed to signal a change of sorts. Like I was being given at least some power or a say in the proceedings. And when dinner was done and we moved to the bed, this theme seemed to continue.

"Ride me." he said after I had sucked his dick for about fifteen minutes.

"What?" I didn't know what that meant.

"Get on top. I will teach you."

And that was the start of yet another sub-chapter in my sex life. My first time being on top of a man. It started off so awkwardly, my folded legs flailing and scraping around his paunch and crotch. I got my petite frame squatting on top of him finally.

"Now, just sit on it...not like that...inside you...yes. Good."

And there I was, my thighs resting on his stomach, his dick inside me like a flagpole, and my palms on his chest. I looked at him and he looked at me. Until now, he had been the pounder and I had been the pound-ee. He fucked, I moved. This was the opposite dynamic. He did thrust upwards a couple of times. But it soon became evident that he wanted me to do "the work" this time. So I started moving back and forth and instantly moaned when his thick head rubbed against the front walls of my cunt. His pounding so far had been just in and out. This position gave me the option of lateral movement.

Within a couple of minutes, I had figured out what angles and thrusts and pace work best for me. Dharamji just grabbed my boobs and pulled me into long kisses as I kept riding him. Riding him faster and harder, feeling that now familiar happy feeling starting to build up inside me. At one point, I broke the kiss, sat up straight, and started jumping up and down, taking him deep inside me again, feeling his wrinkly balls pushing against my butt. And I looked in the mirror.

And again, I could barely believe the sight I saw. I saw a young woman, in the throes of happy passion, with a sweat covered naked body, her hair a mess, her tits bouncing around, and her face wearing near orgasmic expressions. This was not the Shama I knew, the plain looking docile girl turned obedient housewife. As I kept fucking and staring and staring and fucking, I started feeling more and more thrilled at this Shama that had only recently been unleashed. Even Dharamji seemed to notice a change in my general demeanor.

He slipped a thumb between our privates and started playing with my clit and that started yet another orgasm. And I found myself wondering how many more we would have time for before my husband returned in the morning.

12