My Unwanted Transition Ch. 10

Story Info
Jen is rescued from a bad choice.
5.8k words
4.56
6.3k
5

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Terrafic
Terrafic
163 Followers

(100k)

It was another day of work, and the gym complete. As always, I posted a photo of myself on social media following my gym workout with Leslie. Aside from posting the images, I didn't do much of anything else. It was an easy way to track my pics and my progress since we started working out. What started off as a simple hobby had now spiraled into my one hundred thousandth follower. I had seen many other women with loads of followers but never considered myself to be that interesting.

I decided to take some time to review messages, comments, and the like. Most were from guys commenting about how sexy I was, some other women asking about my workout routine, then requests to date me, see my feet, see my tits, and so on. I responded to some, just to say thank you, then went to shower.

After my shower, I brushed my hair out, then stood in front of the mirror in my room. With just my panties on, I covered my bare breasts with my arm, took a mirror selfie, and then posted it. By the time I finished getting ready for bed and made myself comfortable, I had dozens of comments on the pic. Something about the attention made me feel good, which made me see why Leslie enjoyed camming so much.

In the morning, I posted a picture of my feet, since it was apparent many guys were into that. Leslie and I were always at the salon, so my toes were pedicured as usual. At work, I found myself checking my page now and then, picking a few things here and there to respond to. By the end of the day, the attention and exchanges had gotten me quite turned on.

When I made it home after work, Leslie was doing a cam show in her room as usual. I pictured her naked, in front of the camera, enjoying the attention of everyone. Coincidently, as I went into my room, I noticed Leslie had shared my photo from the morning, which gave my page an enormous boost. There were so many comments and messages, I didn't know where to begin. The content of each was wide-ranging, from polite to angry, and even to dick pics and pics of where they had cum on my own pictures. It was quite overwhelming to look at it all, though it also made my loins fire up.

I continued to look and even respond to some messages as I sat on the edge of my bed. In between, I undressed, and my hand found its way between my legs. I touched myself with my fingers, rubbing my clit while my other hand worked the phone. When I couldn't manage both any longer, I retrieved my laptop and got into the bed properly. I continued to masturbate with the slew of inappropriate messages helping me along. It was ridiculous for this to turn me on so much, but I couldn't stop. With the throbbing heat between my legs, I picked up my phone again and opened the text with Nate.

I knew that sending Nate a text would result in easy sex. He'd come over with his arrogant-filled personality, talk shit to me, and we'd have sex. It would feel good, but it wouldn't be anything more than that. No, this was a bad idea, I thought, then closed my laptop and set it aside. The arousal in my loins didn't go away. Each throb beckoned me for attention. I pushed my fingers back and forth, thinking about how Nate handled me, how he said that I should accept what I like. My fingers plunged in and out, my thumb pressing on my clit. I pictured Nate fucking me. It was a good memory and a bad one.

Skylar came to my mind. He also liked to be rough with me, but it was different. He made me feel good, both physically and mentally. I thought about being bent over with him behind me, his hand firmly smacking my ass. Then, on my back with his hand around my neck as he looked into my eyes. I seized up in orgasm, then rested on the bed. After enjoying the warmth of my climax for a bit, I picked up my phone again. I reached up with it in my hand and began to snap several pics of myself topless. Then, I took a few more with the camera aimed down my body, capturing all the way down my legs and feet. I looked over each pic on the screen, seeing my naked body, and deleted all but one of them. The shot of my face and breasts came out well.

(Nate)

It had been nearly a month since my encounter with Nate, and it was surprising to receive a text message from him. I was in the middle of my work shift, and the message simply said: "Let's meet up tonight." I didn't want to respond to a booty call while I was focused on work, so I just put the phone away for now.

When I completed my last tasks for the day and got in the car, I opened up Nate's message again. I thought about how he treated me last time. He was disrespectful and treated me more like a piece of property than a human. Even so, I felt that warm tingle already forming in my loins, spurred on by my devious libido. His advice about doing what feels good also came to mind. Maybe letting him have his way with me wasn't so bad if it felt good, I thought to myself. I'd just have to put up with his mouth.

My fingers typed and sent a message back, realizing that my mind lost to my physical desire again. I agreed to go to his place, so I went home, showered, and changed clothes into a blouse, jeans, and flats. I put on a little makeup, then uploaded a pic to my social media. Since I was only going to his place for sex, I didn't bother to wear a bra.

The drive over to Nate's place gave me time to think about how bad of an idea it was to do this. "Just enjoy myself," I kept saying, remembering what he told me. It also occurred to me that his advice was simply to benefit himself. When I arrived at his place, he came outside rather than inviting me in.

"Aren't we going inside?" I asked.

"The party isn't here," he said.

"What party," I asked again, confused.

"The party I texted you about."

I took out my phone, almost positive that he didn't mention anything about a party. I opened the message and read through them again, then at the bottom, the last thing he sent said, "dress for a party."

"I just needed a date for the party," he said again. "Don't worry, it isn't anything official. We'll just hang out a bit, then fuck some later tonight.

I got into his car with him, thinking that a party couldn't be too bad. As long as I didn't get drunk, I could just keep to myself and play the role. The party was a few miles away at a house filled with people, alcohol, and music. When Nate went off to talk to his friends, I found a spot with the least number of people and stayed there. I only spoke to people when they came up to me, and I only left that spot to get a bottle of water.

My time was spent with guys asking for my number, telling me to smile more, and telling me one variation or another of how attractive I was. The more time went on, the drunker the approaches were. When no was trying to talk to me, I kept my eyes down on my phone just as a distraction to kill time.

"Hi!" I heard a girl say, which made me look up from the phone. "Sorry, I just wanted to let you know the headlights are on," she said, motioning down with her eyes.

"Oh! Thank you," I said, feeling my cheeks blush some. "Do you know where the bathroom is?"

"Yeah, right over there," she said, pointing.

I navigated the crowd and made my way to the bathroom. Once inside, I locked the door and proceeded to fix my top, trying to make sure my nipples wouldn't show through anymore. I made my way back to the same spot, happy that it hadn't filled in with other people.

"How about a drink?" Another guy came over and offered.

"No, thank you," I said. "Just water for me." I picked up the bottle and smiled.

An hour passed, and no other guys had approached. I suppose it was because the word had gotten around that I wasn't interested. Every few minutes, I looked up from my phone, checking to see if Nate was ready. I was getting warm, and the throbbing between my legs had gotten quite intense. Maybe even fucking him here wasn't such a bad idea, I thought. We could sneak off for a few minutes, and he could have his way with me, just as he liked to do.

Eventually, another guy approached me. He was tall with dark hair, wearing a tank top, which showed off his toned arms. His hand reached out and touched my arm as he leaned his face close to mine. Our eyes locked with each other, and I felt and deep, hot throbbing sensation between my legs. He smiled, taking my hand, then leading me upstairs. "He's going to fuck me," I thought to myself. There was another throb, making the heat crawl across my body, which caused me to shiver some.

We passed two rooms, both occupied by a girl with multiple guys engaging in various sex acts. I was led into a bedroom at the end. The guy who led me here turned and put his arm around me, pulling me into his body. He was strong and easily held me. Again, he looked closely at my eyes before reaching and licking his tongue over my neck. I shivered, feeling another intense throb as if my clit were being heavily stimulated.

"I'm here with someone," I said.

"I know, you're here with me," he said smirking.

His hands began to undress me, starting with my top. As he dropped my clothes on the floor and left me standing there naked, I still felt hot. Even more than that, I felt the urge to touch and to be touched. He moved my hands to his pants, so I undid them. I took his hard dick in my hand, enjoying the feel of how hard and warm it was. Another throb between my legs made me tense up and made me moan this time. Without realizing it, I was now on my knees with him sitting on the bed, his hand pushing my head down so that his cock thrust into my mouth.

The throbbing continued to become more frequent, each making me shiver and moan. Pleasure built inside me, growing and growing as I sucked on the cock in front of me. My orgasm crashed through my entire body, which made me look down to see a stranger between my legs, his mouth licking and sucking on me. I was lying on the bed now, my legs wide open with him eating me out. To my left, there was another guy, and I had my hand around his dick. Neither of them was the guy I had come into the room with.

I looked to the left again, putting my lips around his cock. A third guy then took my right hand and put it on his own dick. I turned and looked to my right, taking turns, giving them both attention. The guy between my legs started to move up, his fingers rubbing me until he was in position to line his cock up with my pussy.

"Let's break this up, boys," a voice called from across the room.

Between the three of them around me, the heat in my body and the throbbing, I couldn't see who it was, but their voice sounded familiar. The group argued back and forth until, eventually, they moved away from me. I felt disappointed, but without them keeping my attention, I noticed how hot I really was. As the voices continued to bicker, I turned over and closed my eyes, just wanting to rest some so I could cool down.

"Jen? Jenny!" I heard that voice saying my name, or at least it sounded like it as I drifted to sleep.

(The aftermath)

I opened my eyes and stared up at the ceiling for a bit. Sharp pain felt like it was piercing my head. I sat up and leaned against the headboard, bringing my hand up to try and comfort the pain. I didn't recognize the bed coverings, and I was wearing a loose t-shirt and a pair of men's boxer shorts. "Where was I?" I thought. The last thing I could remember was being at the party with Nate. I guess he had brought me back to his place for sex. I tried to remember having sex with him, but I drew a blank.

"Nate," I called out, but no answer.

The urge to pee suddenly hit me, so I put my legs over the side of the bed and went to stand up. A bought of dizziness took me, and I fell down to my knees. Finally, I heard Nate come into the room. He took my arm and helped me sit back in the bed. I looked up to say thank you, but it wasn't Nate.

"Skylar," I blurted out, my heart suddenly pounding.

"Are you okay, Jen?" He asked with a concerned look.

"I have a bad headache," I answered. "How did I get here?"

"Well," he said, letting out a sigh. "I brought you to my place after I found you at the party."

"I don't understand," I interjected. "I was just keeping to myself, and I didn't even have any drinks."

"You were drugged," he explained, a pained look showing on his face. "There's a very potent drug that hit the streets recently. Even in a small dose, it makes women experience a higher libido, a sense of euphoria, and a drastic reduction in inhibition. It's the number one date rape drug being used right now."

"I was raped?" I asked, feeling a pain in my chest, tears forming in my eyes.

"I'm not sure, but it's possible," he said, taking my hand into both of his. "According to witnesses, you were in the bedroom for over two hours."

I felt a pain in my head as he said bedroom. Memories of heat, throbbing, and the taste of dick in my mouth flashed quickly through my mind, but it was all blurry. I had many questions; how did I get drugged, how many guys was I with, was this done by Nate?

"I can't remember anything," I said.

"The drug is nicknamed, Throb," Skylar said. "It's reported that most women feel throbbing sensations once taken, and yes, it does cause short-term memory loss."

"What were you doing there?" I asked. "And how do you know about all of this?"

"I'm a detective now," he answered. "I was invited to the party by Matt. I'm not sure if you remember him. He was with me when we first met at the mall. Anyway, it doesn't appear that the party was intended to drug girls, but rather it was taken advantage of by a few. When I realized what was happening, I called it in. I- uh," he paused. "I didn't want them to take you to the station or hospital where you'd be questioned before even having a chance to recover."

This was a lot to process, but the fact that he brought me to his home, dressed me, and let me sleep in his bed was so thoughtful. My fingers tightened around his hand as I tried to keep myself from crying. The tears in my eyes started to roll down my face.

"I'm such an idiot," I said.

"You're not an idiot for wanting to have a good time. There were three other girls drugged at the party too."

"What if I was raped? What if I get pregnant or get a disease?" I said, feeling myself start to panic.

"Hey now, breath," he said, his voice low and calm.

I looked up at his face, focusing on the sound of his voice and his smell. His scent reminded me of better times. I pushed those memories into my head, so I could stop thinking about the party. I thought back to when we met and when he gave me the necklace. Even now, he still treated me the same way. He wanted me back then, but I was too afraid.

"I'm sorry," I said with a shaky voice.

"You don't have to apologize for something someone else did to you," he said.

"No. I'm sorry for being a bitch to you. You treated me so well, and I just broke it off without warning. And now, even though you haven't seen me in almost three years, you took care of me without thinking twice. I don't deserve it."

"Jenny," he said my name with a low voice. "It hurt when you broke it off, yes, but I can only imagine what it's like to live most of your life a guy, then suddenly have to be a girl. Though, when I look at your face now, I don't see any of that part of you left."

"There isn't any left," I said. "There's only Jenny here now; everything else is gone."

"Hm, well, we should get you checked out. Then once you've recovered some, maybe I can accept your apology," he smiled.

On the way to the hospital, he explained more to me. My clothes and cell phone were taken by the police, which would be returned to be soon. For now, I wore his shirt and had to tie his sweat pants on firmly to keep them from falling down. He stayed with me at the hospital for hours as they did the examination. It didn't matter if he saw anything. He had already seen all of me, touched me, and been inside of me. The preliminary examination showed no signs of injury or tearing to my vagina. The prediction was that nothing had penetrated me except for fingers. However, the lips of my mouth were split some. This made me wonder how many dicks I had sucked. There was also bruising around my breasts and nipples from being bit and sucked.

The hospital kept me overnight and put me on an IV to make sure I recovered from the drug. Another detective came and asked me questions about the party. I could only remember meeting up with Nate, driving to the party, then staying to myself. Everything else was blurry, uncertain images of guys and the faint feeling of throbbing.

Skylar drove me to pick up my car when I finally got released from the hospital. The ride there quiet, mostly because of how embarrassed I felt. I had dumped him, then the first time he sees me in years, it's naked at a party, doing sexual favors with a group of guys. After we arrived, he parked behind my car. We sat there silently, and I could feel him looking at me while I looked down.

"I'm sorry," I said, breaking the silence. "I led you on, then selfishly broke up with you."

"I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt, but I accept your apology," he said.

"If it's any consolation, Andy came home with a girl after I broke up with you, and they're engaged now," I said, looking up at him.

"No, it isn't," he said. "Even though I was hurt, I still don't want to see you hurt."

"Of course you don't," I said, shaking my head, wondering how he could be so kind. "Hopefully, you found someone worth your kindness."

"If you mean a girlfriend, no, I'm still single," he said. "I've been focusing on my job since then."

"I should get home and shower," I said, changing the subject. "I'll wash these clothes and give them back. Thank you for everything," I said again, then leaned over to kiss his cheek.

(Recovery)

I took a scorching shower when I got home, wanting to scrub every bit of unknown fluid and substance from my body. Calling my job to request a few days off came next, and to explain my absence. I told Leslie next, then my parents, who wanted to fly back right away, but I insisted that they didn't have to. By the time night came, I was utterly exhausted. I changed for bed, putting on a gown, but then I saw Skylar's clothes sitting there. I slipped my gown off again, and instead, put Skylar's shirt on. It was enough to cover me, and it smelled like him.

The next day, Andy came over, which was the only time I left my room. I told him everything that happened, and he did his best to console me. Despite everything, he was still my best friend. As he got up to head home, I walked with him to the door.

"I love you," I said, giving him a tight hug.

"That's gay, dude," he said, which made me laugh.

"That's okay," I responded, looking at his face.

"I love you too, Jen," he said. "If you need anything, please tell me."

I returned to my room and stayed there for the next couple of days, only leaving to get food and to use the bathroom. I spent my time watching television, playing games, and trying to remember what happened to me. Forcing my brain to think about it gave me headaches, but bits and pieces came back to me. The thing I remembered most was the throbbing feeling. It was like having a stranger in my body that wanted to have sex with anyone.

The doorbell ringing made me emerge from my room. I hadn't showered or fixed my hair in days, but I didn't care. In fact, I was in such in a daze, I didn't even check the peephole before opening the door. Skylar was waiting on the other side as I opened it.

"Oh, hi, Skylar," I said, surprised.

"Hi to you," he responded. "I dropped by to see how you were doing and to pick up my clothes, but I see you're still using them."

"Oh, yeah, sorry, I, uh," I said, pausing. His shirt was the only thing I was wearing except for panties.

Terrafic
Terrafic
163 Followers
12