My Unwanted Transition Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you still need some time, I can come back," he offered.

"No, you can come in," I said, turning to walk inside.

I walked over to the couch and sat down with my legs tucked under me. Skylar followed and eventually sat on the opposite end of the sofa, but neither of us said anything. It felt strange seeing him again after so long. Still, his presence gave me comfort. Being around him caused a nervous warmth in the pit of my stomach, something I never felt with other guys. One thing I did know is that most guys wanted sex, which was easy to deal with. Skylar wanted sex too, but his eyes looked at me and held me differently. The same look made me nervous a few years ago, the look and feel that caused me to make bad decisions.

"How are you feeling?" Skylar asked, breaking the silence.

"I'm still not sure," I answered.

"Are you in pain?" He asked.

"No, no pain," I clarified. "I feel sick and angry about what happened, and I can't even remember what I did."

"Well," he said, then paused briefly. "One of the people we questioned had a video on his phone."

"Video of me?" I asked, my heart starting to pound.

"Yes," he said, then sighed. "I haven't seen it, but it shows almost everything that happened in the room. And, um, it doesn't look like it was uploaded anywhere, but we can't be sure."

"I want to see it," I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"I am," I answered quickly.

Skylar went outside to retrieve a tablet from his car, then sat closer to me when he returned. He tapped on the screen several times, then handed the device to me. I felt a slight pain as I saw the opening still. It was me in the bedroom on my knees. It was definitely me in appearance, but I wasn't actually there. I pressed the play button, and it started.

I watched as my head went up and down, sucking a strange guy's dick. A second man eventually entered the room and waited. The guy whose dick I was sucking put his hand on my head and apparently finished in my mouth. I stood and sat on the bed, then the second guy came over and put his dick in my face. I could see my expression now that I was turned around. My lips were pulled into a happy grin, and I seemed to eagerly suck him too. There was a third guy and a fourth, each having their turn. I wondered if they knew I was drugged, if they intentionally took advantage of me or just thought I was some willing slut.

A fifth guy pushed me back on the bed and put his face between my legs. I put my hands on his head and writhed about until it seemed like I came. The person recording moved closer to record his fingers inside me. I could hear it this time, my moaning, telling him not to stop, then finally said to him that I was cumming. I listened to another voice shouting that I was so into it. More guys came into the camera's view. I felt tears running down my cheeks as I continued to watch. I couldn't remember any of this, but the video showed me enjoying it so much. Different guys continued to touch me, bite me, kiss me and put their dick in my mouth. Two more took turns between my legs, both of them making me cum. I tried to suck two different dicks on either side of me, and the guy between my legs took his out. He pressed the tip against my pussy, then moved it up and down. He leaned forward more and tried to push inside me, but stopped as he turned his head.

All of them around me dispersed, then I heard Skylar's voice say my name, and the video stopped. I realized how much pressure built up in my eyes and how wet my face was from the tears. My heart continued to pound. Imagery, memories flooded into my mind. I could taste the cum on my tongue, feel the texture of it in my throat as I swallowed. I dropped the tablet on the couch and stood up, trying to catch my breath. There was a tightness in my chest, and I felt like I couldn't breathe.

When I opened my eyes again, I was in my bed. Skylar was sitting at the end with his head down. I must have passed out, I thought. He carried me up here and stayed, but how long was I out for? I looked at the clock on my wall. Three hours. Skylar showed me the video three hours ago. Why did he have to treat me like this? I didn't deserve his attention. Knowing he was still here kept me calm, and I closed my eyes again, just wanting to rest a little more.

I felt Skylar leave the bed and walked around to my side. He probably saw my eyes open, so I waited for him to speak. Instead, I felt his fingers touch my neck. His hand was warm and firm, which made my skin goosebump. After a moment, I realized he was checking my pulse. I reached my hand and put it on his.

"I'm okay," I said, my voice low and soft.

"You scared me," he said.

"And you saved me twice this week now," I said.

"I guess that makes me Superman, and you, Lois Lane," he said, making a small laugh.

I felt the nervous tension growing in the pit of my stomach again. His hand moved to my cheek and rested there. The way he looked at me, the way he touched me was like I was a prized possession to him. Did he still have feelings for me? The way his hand cupped my face made me realize how I still had feelings for him. In fact, I don't believe I've ever gotten over him. I tried to fill that void by having sex, which was the easy way out. Skylar didn't want to just have sex with me. He wanted everything, and that's what makes me so nervous. I had gotten used to having sex as a girl, but could I emotionally commit to another guy?

"I was scared," I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I was scared of committing to you," I said. "It sounds stupid, but I was afraid of how much you cared about me. Even right now, the way you look at me makes me nervous. I don't deserve the investment you want to give me."

"Jenny," he said, his voice much softer as he sat next to me. "When I met you at the mall, you were supposed to be just another girl to fuck. I wanted to have you in the back seat of the car, but you didn't want to go through with it. Then you offered to help me cum anyway, which made me see you a different way. You weren't just some girl looking to fuck or to try and get a new pair of shoes or dinner out of me. You were a whole woman with personality, thoughts, likes, and dislikes. Until then, I had never looked at a woman that way. Maybe it's because you used to be a guy, I don't know, but I feel different with you like you're special. "

"I need a break from crying," I said, smiling, and trying to hold back happy tears.

He looked at my face, then leaned to kiss me. Our lips met, but only temporarily as I opened my mouth. His tongue charged in like he had waited his entire life to kiss me. I pushed my own tongue against his, moaning at his force and taste. His right hand touched my leg, moving over my knee then under so he could cup my thigh. Earlier today, I never wanted to be aroused again, but now he made my entire body hot. I hadn't experienced a desire like this since we were last together. I wanted his hand to move higher, to touch me, to make me cum. I wanted my orgasm to belong to him and not a group of strangers. He slowly broke away from the kiss and looked at me with a smile.

"You should get your rest," he said.

"Please don't leave me," I said, almost begging.

"As much as I don't want to, I do have to report to work for a while, but I promise I'll see you soon," he said, standing up. "Just promise me you'll stay here and rest."

"I promise," I said.

I sat up in the bed as he left, hearing Leslie's surprised voice in the hallway as they ran into each other. When Skylar departed, Leslie knocked and came into my room. As soon as she saw me, her face lit up with a huge grin.

"Wow, girl, you are glowing," she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked, feeling the heat rush into my face, probably making me blush.

"I haven't seen you look like this in a long time," she said.

"I think I love him," I said, smiling. Saying it out loud felt like a weight being lifted.

"Duh, you loved him back then, and he loved you," she said. "Even I could see that. By the way, you're on display, and very excited apparently," she smirked.

"Oh!" I said, pushing my legs closed. I could feel the dampness in my panties, so she probably saw them wet.

(Back to business)

I returned back to work, visiting the gym, and got my hair and nails done. The next time Skylar saw me, I wanted to look good, not some moping, sobbing girl. I started wearing the necklace he had given me again. Somehow, it gave me confidence, made me happy, made me smile. A couple of days later, Nate was waiting for me when I got home. Seeing him caused a nauseous pit in my stomach.

"What do you want?" I asked, stopping at the front door.

"I just want to apologize," he said. "I know I'm somewhat of an ass, but I would never drug a girl."

"You brought me to a party where I was drugged and taken advantage of," I said sharply.

"Really, I'm sorry. The truth is, I brought you there hoping we might hookup and threesome or something, but only if you wanted to," he said.

"Well, I didn't have a threesome, I had like an eightsome," I snapped. "I'm not sure what you want from me."

"I just want you to forgive me," he said.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"In the basement," he sighed. "I was with another girl."

"So, you invited me to a party, then went to fuck another girl," I said. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You didn't drug me, so I accept your apology, but I don't want to see you again."

I went into the house, stopping just inside the door to take a breath and calm myself. My hand grasped the necklace hanging around my neck. I'm not going to mess this up, I thought to myself, not this time. No one else was going to either, not Nate, and not Andy. Being with Skylar made me nervous, but I liked it. I could feel him breaking my wall slowly away every time he was near me as if he were trying to reach into my soul. I showered, then made dinner, and relaxed before bed. There was a tingle between my legs, that familiar sensation of being horny. I suppressed the urge to masturbate, though. After I got into bed, I started to message Skylar, but he messaged me first.

"Are you free tomorrow?" He texted.

"After work, yes," I answered.

"Can I pick you up?" He sent.

"Yes," I replied with a smile on my face.

12