All Comments on 'My Unwanted Transition Ch. 10'

by Terrafic

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!

Love this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm sad that happened to Jenny! :'(

Thanks for writing this new chapter!

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

Early chapters of this story held my attention completely.

The last few became more disgusting than enjoyable. I skipped over large parts of some of the chapters.

When I spotted "Skyler" early in the beginning of Ch.10 I hoped the story was going to be enjoyable again.

Soon the ugliness peppered the writing again, I thought about just leaving this story to move on to another, but i read on just a bit more. Finally Jenny began to realize the greatness of her relationship with Skyler. So here i am making another comment after reading the rest of the chapter. I do intend to read into chapter 11.

I think i may have become disinterested in this story because it has dragged on for so long. I also feel there is just too much drama and degradation for my liking.

By no means am i a Drama Queen !

GimliOakensGimliOakens9 months ago

Finally picked the right guy. I'm a guy, and have never been raped, but I have been beaten by someone I cared about, both as a child, and as a adult. The loss of trust and security is extreme, and takes a long time to rebuild. For me it happened a decade ago, and it still hurts effects my relationships with other people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous