My Vagina

Story Info
Man is given the wrong drug and is transformed into a woman.
1.3k words
4.3
37.5k
28

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a work of pure fiction/fantasy. All characters are over 18 years old*

*

In the waning days of the COVID-19 Pandemic all sorts of different vaccines were created but weren't thoroughly tested but the Dear Leader said they were perfectly safe, they were beautiful in fact, and he would take one if he needed to. The FDA set up a website that showed each of the vaccines success rates, side effects, mortality rates, and effectiveness against the virus, as well as at what stage the vaccine clinical trials were in.

I wasn't feeling well at this time but I didn't think it was COVID-19. I didn't have a fever or most of the symptoms associated with the virus but I was feeling a total lack of energy and I was losing a lot of weight. I went to my doctor and he ran a few tests and then called me the following week with the bad news. I had cancer and it was a double whammy, breast and prostate, too. However the good news was that both were in early stages and that they were easily treatable. But breast cancer? I am a guy, how could that be?

The doctor explained that it does sometimes happen in men. He set up an appointment for me at the local hospital's Oncology Office and I went the next day. More tests, and some of them I don't want to mention, think of the Moon River scene in Fletch. A few days later, I met with a different doctor and she told me that what I had was easily treatable with some radiation therapy and I said let's go for it.

I was really excited on the day of my last treatment. The tests were showing that the cancer was going away and it looks like I was going to be fine. The hospital I was at had just discovered a groundbreaking new vaccine for COVID-19 and the side effects were actually not negative but very positive that included resistance to other viruses, too. During the prep for my last radiation treatment I asked if I could be part of the study and she wrote it down in my chart and told me I should probably wait a month after my last treatment to start on something like this.

Last treatment appeared to have been great, but I don't remember it because I was knocked out this time, which seemed unusual. All I remember is before going into the treatment room a nurse gave me a shot saying that this will speed up the healing process and protect me from any viruses because of my weakened immune system stemming from the radiation treatments. I felt immediately woozy and then I conked out.

I woke up after the treatment and felt funny. When I got home, I threw up and then got really feverish, the throwing up part I was used to after a radiation treatment but the fever was new. Well, I did what my grandmother would do, made myself a big bowl of chicken soup, drank a bunch of liquids, took two acetaminophens and went to bed.

I had these weird dreams of pain wracking through my body and that things were changing. I would wake up sometime later, my body hurting everywhere and drenched in sweat. I changed into fresh pajamas and took more acetaminophens, drank more liquids and went back to bed. This went on for two days and I was still in a lot of pain so went back to hospital. I wasn't totally together and it was funny that they took me right away from the ER to another part in the hospital. I was given a shot and the pain went away along with consciousness.

Periodically, I would wake up and notice an IV in my arm and my doctor from Oncology monitoring my vitals and other times I woke up and I was in a machine that made a really loud noise but then drifted off to sleep again. I couldn't keep track of time of course and then with a start I was awake and very lucid of my surroundings. I had no clue where I was.

It looked like a typical hospital room and I was hooked up to a bunch of monitoring devices. The first thing I noticed was that my chest felt different, tighter or heavier, I couldn't tell the difference. I moved my head up and looked down my body and noticed two mounds on my chest. My eyes bugged out when I saw this and I got really giddy. Moving my arm up to look under the sheet I saw two fleshy mounds on my chest. They weren't huge but they were noticeable and there were nipples, too! I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I touched one nipple and felt my finger touching it. Yep, that was attached to me. Then I rubbed the nipple and I felt a warming sensation that felt really good. The nipple started to get bigger. I kept rubbing it and the warmth turned to euphoric feeling causing my breath to quicken and the warmth started to reach other parts of my body. The nipple grew to a quarter of an inch and it was hard as an eraser. I pinched it lightly and then moved my fingers back and forth twisting it from side to side. That felt even better and I felt even more warmth and this was centered on my crotch. I asked myself , do I have boobies? Then I thought, oh shit, I have boobies!

I then looked further down my body and I saw the top of my pubic area but there was no sign of my penis, just a big tuft of pubic hair. I thought about what my penis would have felt like if it were lying there and usually I woke up with morning wood. Wasn't feeling that. I did feel something, though, that seemed to be the result of rubbing my nipple, a warmth down there and a contraction occurring in concert with the nipple stimulation. It felt different, way different. That contraction seemed to start just below my stomach and reach into my crotch.

I tried to see if I could contract my muscles "down there" and I felt my sphincter and something else that I never felt before. I felt a different kind of contraction coming from higher up but again it didn't feel like anything I have ever felt before. And then there was another feeling. At first I thought the heat from "down there" was causing me to sweat but it seemed different and I felt that wetness slide down my taint to my anus. This feeling reminds me of being horny but at a higher intensity.

I slid my hand down my stomach, my skin seemed to be hypersensitive to touch adding to the warmth enveloping me. I pushed my fingers through the mound of pubic hair and then down to cup what should have been my penis and balls but they weren't there and instead there were some fleshy protuberances that ran from under the mound to where my taint started. I could feel a tube coming out of the center that when I touched it and moved it a little there was a burning sensation coming from inside me. That didn't feel right.

I took a few deep breaths and the pain went away and as I refocused what my hand cupped, I felt a dampness encompassing the fleshy protuberances and a sensitivity that took my breath away. My breathing got more labored and I started to feel light headed as I thought about what was in my hand. Holy shit, I thought to myself, do I have a vagina? I have a vagina! And then everything went black.

To be continued ...