My Vagina Ch. 02

Story Info
Man transformed into a woman starts learning about her body.
2.3k words
4.57
21.4k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a work of pure fiction/fantasy. All characters are over 18 years old*

*

I woke up again, only this time there was someone by the bed looking at me, a woman in a white lab coat. I tried to speak but was only able to make a high pitched croak.

I recognized her as my Oncology Doctor, Dr Nancy Richards, who said, "Oh Sweetie, you are awake again. Sorry I wasn't here the first time you woke up. How are you feeling?"

All I could do was mouth was "water" with pleading eyes.

"Ah yes, I bet you are thirsty. Here, drink this." She handed me a drinking cup with a straw.

I took a sip and it tasted wonderful. I drank some more and then handed her the cup back.

I cleared my throat and then I asked more in a whisper, "I had the strangest dream. I remember waking up and discovering I had a woman's genitals." I looked down my chest and saw two mounds and then turned to look at Dr Richards with a worried look.

"Yes, dear. It's true. Here, have some more water and let me explain what happened." She said handing me a water bottle.

My voice was still hoarse but I asked anyway, "can I get something stronger, like a shot of Whiskey or four?"

She looked at me with sympathy in her eyes and said, "I am afraid not. The only thing you can have right now is water.

"There was a miscommunication at the hospital and you were given an experimental COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine was successful with women because it was made for women and it had Estrogen, Stem Cells, and a little DNA from the virus itself. When you were given the radiation therapy, the vaccine had already been absorbed by your body and the radiation caused it to mutate inside you. Long story short, it transformed you in every way into a woman. We don't know why it happened and there is no explanation how this could have even happened, but it did.

However, during the transformation process your heart stopped for a good period of time and you were pronounced dead. As you were being moved to the morgue, for some miraculous reason you were reanimated, we still don't know how that happened, but it did. We brought you to this facility so that we could monitor you. We ran a lot of tests and discovered some very interesting things.

"For one, we were able to perfect the vaccine based on the antibodies that your body produced and the vaccine also worked for men, too, now. We also found that the transformation erased all of your cancer, including another tumor that was missed in your pancreas. You are, I am pleased to announce 100% cancer free. There is not a single cancerous cell in your body!

"We are still trying to figure out the cancer healing properties but so far everything has eluded us."

I just looked at Dr Richards dumbfounded.

"So, you have been transformed into a female. You are 100% female, even including the ability to reproduce however we think that you are sterile. You have a uterus and you are producing eggs but we extracted a few of your eggs but couldn't get them to divide. So the bad news is that you will get to experience monthly periods like the rest of us. The good news is that you can't get pregnant.

"The current hypothesis of how this transformation occurred is based on your genetic make up. We did a genetics test on you before you started your radiation therapy and found that you have 48 chromosomes, you are, or were an XXYY. It's just a theory but when the vaccine combined with the radiation, the mutation it created honed in on your XX chromosomes and pushed out your YY chromosomes, and then for some reason, perhaps it was the stem cells, your body went through a complete transformation. That's probably when your heart stopped but your body was still regenerating.

"How long have I been in a coma." I asked in a horse whisper.

"Around six months. There were a lot of things still going on inside that body of yours but after awhile, the activity slowed and then stopped, the other day, coinciding when you initially woke up. I know this is a lot to swallow but I felt it would be better for you to have all the facts up front. I am sure you might have a lot of questions but why don't you relax for a bit, have something to eat and we'll take this up in the afternoon. Is there anything I can help you with right now?"

"As a matter of fact, there is, I really need to pee."

"Well, that's a good sign. Let me introduce you to your physical therapist, Taylor. TJ, will you come over here?"

A really fit woman came over and held out her hand saying, "Kris, it's a pleasure to finally speak with you. My name is Taylor Jones but you can call me TJ."

I weakly held her hand to shake it and it felt nice, in fact that heated feeling came back to my nether region and then my face felt hot - did I just blush?

Dr Richards then spoke, "TJ will be handling all of your physical needs and teaching you how to deal with your new body. TJ why don't you take Miss Kantor to the bathroom and show her how the new equipment works."

"Wait as second, who is Miss Kantor and why does that name sound so familiar?" I asked.

Dr Richards spoke up, "Since you were pronounced dead, we decided to give you a new persona. Your new name is Kristine, since your male name was Christopher and you went by Chris, we figured Kris with a K would help with name recognition. We used your deceased mother's maiden name for your last name. So welcome to your new life, Kristine Kantor."

"Ah, OK, thanks. I really need to go now!" I said kind of shortly.

TJ supported me while still holding my hand and walked me to the bathroom. As we approached the toilet I started to lift up my gown to grab my penis but then I stopped, looking confused.

"That's right, you can no longer stand to pee. You have to sit down, now. Don't worry, you will get used to it." She said with a bit of humor in her tone.

She turned me around and then pulled the gown towards the front and then helped me ease on to the bowl.

"Now, sweetie, this is going to be a lot different than what you did in the past. When you sit on the toilet, spread your legs a little and just relax, your body will do the rest."

Letting go of my hand, TJ got down in front of me and then spread my legs. I was nervous as hell and felt pee shyness take over. I have never peed in front of a woman before, especially when she is between my legs looking at my bits.

She looked up at me and then said, "just close your eyes and relax." She rubbed her hand on the inside of my thigh and boy did that help because all of a sudden I felt my pee coming out and shooting into the water underneath me. God did that feel good.

When I was done I opened my eyes and looked down at TJ. She was smiling up at me. Then she reached over to grab some toilet paper from the roll, bunched it up and then said, "OK, I am going to show you how to wipe. It's better I do it once so you can get the feel of it and then you can try it."

I looked down as she pushed the toilet paper along my slit and stopped just short of my asshole. Then she pulled it out for me to look at it. It was wet and a little off color.

She looked up at me and our faces were a few inches apart. I could smell her breath and I looked in her eyes and I could see desire. I was looking at her with the same eyes. I looked down again as she pushed the toilet paper into the bowel and her forearm rubbed the top of my mound and I gave a little involuntary gasp. The feeling was electric and excited me.

She broke the moment and said, "OK Sweetie, your turn."

I turned and got some toilet paper, crumpled it up and pushed it through and over my bits. The paper sliding over my bits added a little to my excitement and then dropped the paper in the bowel and when my hand was out again she helped me stand up and then moved me to the sink. Turning on the water for me I put a little soap in my hand and washed. Standing right next to me she washed hers too. The body contact felt really good. Then we dried our hands and she held me by the hips and walked me back to the bed.

I got into bed and she lowered me down. Dam, that was tiring. Once in bed, she pulled away but not before we made eye contact again I saw more of that desire. TJ moved away and Dr Richards returned.

"How was your first trip to the toilet?" Asked Dr Richards.

"Enlightening" I said.

Dr Richards handed me a piece of paper and said, "OK, this is your schedule. You will be with TJ most of the day, but there will be periods where you will have to meet with one of the psychiatrists and we'll have some coaches come in periodically to help you adjust to clothing, make up and more femmine mannerisms.

"Right now, we are going to have dinner and then you will get a full night's sleep and start your training in the morning. Any questions?"

I asked, "what if I have to go pee again?"

Dr Richards smiled and then said, "just push that button and someone will help you get to the bathroom."

I didn't say anything but I sure hoped it would be TJ again. I looked past Dr Richards at TJ. She smiled and then blushed. I smiled at her, too. I think she read my mind.

TJ then exited the room and then came back in with a tray of food and set down in front me. It had mostly soft foods. I figured it might be awhile till I could eat more solid things.

Then TJ started feeding me because I was still a little weak. Once I had enough she went to wipe my mouth and her elbow grazed a nipple and I felt a shock shoot through me to my vagina. Wow, I said it, not aloud but to silently myself, My Vagina. There's no going back so I am just going to own it. I looked up at her and smiled. She smiled back but didn't say anything.

"OK, you have been fed, do you need to pee again? Is there anything else I get you before bed time?" She asked.

"A good night kiss?" I asked jokingly.

She leaned down and kissed me on the cheek and then turned her head a little whispered in my ear, "I can't wait till you are stronger." She gave me another peck on the cheek and then squeezed my hand, picked up the tray and left the room, dimming the lights.

I said to myself, I can't wait till I am stronger, too, and I noticed that warm feeling between my legs again. I slipped my hand to my crotch, cupped myself and felt moisture and could feel myself getting hotter. Moving my middle finger back and forth between my lips, the finger got wet and then I brought it up to my nose to smell it. It had a musky smell to it that I recalled from going down on women but it seemed more familiar. I slipped my hand back and rubbed myself more and that felt really good.

I brought my other hand to my breast and rubbed a nipple. That felt really good, too, and both sensations got me really excited. I kept rubbing and I could feel a tightness start in my stomach and an almost ache centered near the top of my mound. My breathing started to get more labored. Then I remembered that I have a clitoris and moved my wet finger up to it and felt a hard little nub near the top of my mound and the feeling was indescribable when I rubbed it. It sort of felt like I needed to pee but instead of the pain I felt earlier it was more of an ache. I could feel both my vaginal muscles and sphincter clench.

My excitement grew and I could feel a wetness east out of me and then slide over my taint and onto my asshole. I moved hand lower to get my finger wetter and it slipped in between my folds and I clenched on it. That too felt great and the ache continued to build. I alternated between my clitoris and sliding my finger into my vagina. My toes curled and I arched my back as I felt this tidal wave start to wash over me. I stroked my clitoris again and then I pinched my nipple hard, my vaginal muscles spasmed, clenching and unclenching, and then if peeing felt good, this feeling I had washed over me and it was awesome. Everything tingled and everything felt really relaxed.

I brought my hand back up to my face and looked at my finger. It was wet and slimy with my cum. It smelled like a woman and then I tasted it and it tasted like a woman. I was able to scoop some more and lick my fingers clean. I liked the taste as a man and truth be told, I loved the taste as a woman.

I cupped My Vagina with my other hand and then drifted off to sleep.