My Vagina Ch. 03

Story Info
Transformed from man to woman, lesbian desires awoken.
2.3k words
4.69
17.1k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a work of fiction and fantasy. All characters are over 18 yrs old*

Suddenly, I found myself in the dark looking down at the toilet and I was soaking wet. I realized I must have gotten up to pee and wasn't thinking, just acting on instinct. I broke out in tears and then hit the emergency call button.

I was sobbing when I heard the door open and then I heard TJ's calming voice, "It's OK Sweetie. You are OK. You are just not used to this yet but don't worry it won't take long and you will peeing like a champ."

That last statement caused me to giggle.

"I am going to remove your gown and mop up the mess. While I am cleaning this up why don't you start the shower." She told me.

Once I was naked I walked over to the shower and started it. She came back into the bathroom and came over to me, putting her hand on the small of my back and said, "in you go."

The hot water felt good. I turned towards her and asked, "will you help me wash?"

"Are you asking me to join you in the shower?" She asked.

"Yes, please." I pleaded.

TJ took off her clothes. My eyes went to her crotch and I admired her full bush. She looked down to see what I was looking at and then looked up at me and said, "I am a little unkempt and in need of a trim."

I looked up at her and said, "I like it that way, it says that you are a woman."

She entered the shower and stood right in front of me.

I brought my arms up to her shoulders and pulled her to me to hug her. "Thank you for saving me, TJ."

"That's why I am here.' She said.

I turned my head towards her and looked in her eyes. I threw caution to the wind and pressed my lips against hers and kissed her. There was no hesitation on her part as she kissed me back and we held onto one another tightly. Our boobs were pressed tightly with one another and I could feel her mons pressing into mine. We just kissed and it felt so good, I could feel everything tingling, especially my vagina.

She pushed me away and then said, "I love kissing you and want more of you but let's get you cleaned up first."

With that, she took the bar of soap and started rubbing it all over my body. She paid extra attention to my boobs causing me to moan. Then kneeling before me, she motioned me to spread my legs, which I did, and then ran her soapy hand from my mons to my asshole, back and forth creating a pleasurable friction on my clit, my vagina lips and surprisingly at my anus.

I sucked in a deep breath and grabbed her shoulders because what I was feeling was making me weak in the knees. That euphoric wave that begins in my belly and the heat in my loins, and an ache for release. Each stroke gets me closer, the throbbing in my clitoris gets stronger, I squat a little to get more contact.

She looked up at me and I looked down at her with my mouth agape and my eyes narrow slits enthralled by what I was feeling between my legs. Then I felt her finger at my anus, circling it and teasing the opening. Never have I felt anything so amazing before, never thought it was possible, but there was some forbidden desire that I wanted to be taken by that finger.

I could feel my vagina tremble as if it knew what was coming. Another sliding the length of her arm along my lips and a teasing of my clit and then back again. She kept doing this and I could feel the ache increase, my vagina felt wet and was throbbing with need. My breathing was labored and I held her shoulders tighter.

I closed my legs trapping her arm between them. Her finger was at my anus again and this time there was more pressure. I bent down to kiss her and that finger pressed deeper into me. I was awash in ecstacy. Then she penetrated me. My eyes shot open and I opened my mouth wide as the sudden shock of the penetration broke the dam holding my orgasm at bay. It blasted through me, I humped her arm, I pulled her head tighter to me and kissed her hard. I could feel everything from my asshole, my vagina and my clitoris pulse with pleasure.

Pulling her finger out of me I was dismayed by the loss of contact and then she pushed my shoulder up and away so she could spread my legs and push her head into my crotch. She slid her tongue over my clitoris and then into my lips. I moaned appreciatively and pulled her head tighter into my crotch. Her tongue was magical, it was everywhere, making everything feel really good.

I was humping her face now and making mewling sounds as I chased my third orgasm. I wanted to cum. I needed to cum again. I could feel it start to boil, every muscle tightening with this overwhelming wave focused on my vagina. My clitoris was throbbing and my nipples were aching to be touched.

When TJ started sucking my clitoris, that was it, a jolt of pleasure shot through me. I could feel my vagina clench, my sphincter clench, my teeth clench, my eyes squeezed shut and this incredible feeling washed over me. My vagina spasmed and caused me to jerk on her face but she remained latched on to my clitoris and each swipe of her tongue shot a pleasurable pulse through me. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and had to push her head away.

I looked down at her and she had a big shit eating grin on her face. Pulling her up to me I kissed her and tasted myself on her lips. Holding tightly we French kissed while I squeezed her butt and pulled her cunt tight against my vagina. I turned off the water.

I broke the kiss and looked at her. We were both breathing hard and we smiled at one another.

"I have to eat your cunt!" I panted.

TJ didn't say a word but nodded her head.

I squatted down and was eye level with her hairy cunt and took in her aroma. It was heady and similar to my own but more intense, this close. My mouth watered in anticipation of tasting her. I leaned in and pushed my nose into her bush and breathed deeply. A warmth spread through me as I took in more of her scent. I kissed the crease where her leg and cunt met and then stuck out my tongue to lick along her pubic hair line. Then I did the other side. Her aroma got stronger.

Spinning her around I opened her butt cheeks and looked at her anus. It was pink and winking with anticipation. Moving in I planted a kiss on it she moaned my name and told me to eat her asshole. Pushing my tongue in, it slipped past her ring and she pushed her butt out and moaned my name again.

The depravity of knowing that my tongue was up this beautiful woman's ass was driving me crazy. TJ was definitely enjoying it, too. I could feel my vagina leaking. I cupped her hot cunt with a hand and felt it absolutely soaked. I stroked a finger through her lips and then teased her cunt hole. She grunted and I felt her sphincter clench on my tongue.

I pulled out of her ass and spun her around again and moved in to kiss the top of her vulva. The angle was weird and I needed to get lower. I went from squatting to sitting on the shower floor and then put her leg over my shoulder and the view of her moist cunt was spectacular. Her pubic hair was wet with her fluids. Her cunt lips were red and engorged, and very wet. Her aroma was so strong to my senses that it seemed like I was tasting it, too. Putting my fingers on both sides of her cunt lips I pushed down and out which opened her cunt and I could just see the tip of her clitoris enshrouded by it's hood.

Leaning in and tilting my mouth up I licked the length of her cunt, starting with her delicious asshole, through her lips and scooping up her tasty flavor and ending with a quick swipe at her clit. I went back for more and more. I couldn't get enough of her taste. I buried my tongue into her cunt hole and drank from her fountain. It was her turn to grab my head from behind and hump my face. I reveled in the fact that I was driving her nuts. She grunted with each hump of my face. It reminded me of the steady beat of disco music.

My other hand which wasn't holding her cunt was gripping her ass cheek. I slid it in between her cheeks and slowly slid my middle finger into her anus. She let out a long hiss. She was close and I wanted nothing more than to have her cum on my face. I moved my hand up so that I could pull the hood back over her clit. It looked like a little cock and it throbbed in concert with my finger going in and out of her asshole.

I gave it a little kiss and TJ shuttered. Then a swipe of my tongue and TJ moaned. Pursing my lips and I took her clitoris in them and sucked on it. She let out a shriek, her sphincter locked onto my finger and TJ let out a scream, something splattered against my chin. She humped my face and I felt more liquid shooting out of her and dripping down my body. I kept sucking and TJ kept moaning my name.

I pushed two fingers into her cunt hole and fucked her with them while I continued to suck on her clitoris. She screamed my name again and this time her cunt clamped onto my fingers, pulsing. More of her juice came out and dribbled down my arm and I kept sucking and fucking her wonderful cunt.

She pushed my head way from sucking her clitoris but I kept fucking her with my fingers. I looked up at her from between her legs and her face looked so beautiful lost in her own pleasure. Her eyes were narrowed and her mouth was open and then she would close it slightly and then open it wide again that seemed to coincide when her cunt would clench on my fingers. She started to jerk and I could tell she was going to come again.

Leaning down TJ planted her mouth on top of mine and I kissed her through another orgasm. I could feel her tears as her orgasm swept through her and then she grabbed onto my arm and I got the message that she wanted me to stop. I pulled out of her cunt and her asshole at the same time. She sat down in my lap and then pushed back from my lips only to look at me with a big smile on her face.

I held up my two fingers between us. They were slimy with her cunt juice. She licked them and then took both in her mouth and sucked them. I put the other finger that was in her ass under my nose to smell it. It had an earthy scent mixed with the scent of her cunt. I put it in my mouth but I couldn't taste much. Just the thought of knowing that it was up her asshole and now in my mouth got me hot. We kissed some more and held each other tightly.

Without saying a word TJ stood up and then pulled me up to her. She turned the shower on again and we rinsed each other off then she shut off the water and we got out. Grabbing towels we dried off. We dried each other off, too, and kissed from time to time.

I grabbed her arm and asked, "Will you sleep with me? I don't want to be alone without you."

"Of course, Sweetie." She said with a smile and then leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Can I wear your panties to bed?" I asked.

Without saying a word, she kneels before me and grabs my ankle, slipped my foot through one opening and then did the same with the other foot. Before pulling them up she plants a kiss on top of my vagina and looks up at me with the most loving expression. I look down at her and tears start to fall from my eyes. She gives my vagina another kiss and then pulls the panties up, making sure they are in the right place and then kissing my vagina on the outside of them, too.

Leading me back into room TJ pushes back the covers and gets in and then motions me to join her. I slide in next to her and she gives me a peck on the cheek.

I look her in the eyes and say, "we need a bigger bed."

"Let me see what we can do tomorrow.' She said.

I turned over and pushed my panty clad ass into her bush.

TJ laid an arm over me and then nuzzled into my ear and kissed me. It gave me goose flesh. As I was drifting off to sleep I felt her hand move to my crotch and cup My Vagina.

TBC