My Vagina Ch. 04

Story Info
His/her exploration into lesbianism continues.
2.4k words
4.53
12.7k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a work of fiction. Everyone is over 18 years old.*

I woke up slowly basking in the warmth of TJ's body behind me. It felt so comfortable and reassuring. I didn't want to think about what this means or where it might lead. Right now, I just wanted to enjoy the moment. Only that was interrupted by the pressure on my bladder and the trepidation of trying another solo run to the bathroom.

I turned in place and looked at TJ's sleeping form. She was so peaceful. I loved the way her breasts moved up and down with her breathing. My eyes trailed down her taut stomach and zeroed in on her bush. My mouth started to water thinking about her scent and the way she tasted. Then I felt my need to pee come on even stronger so I slipped out of bed without disturbing her and made my way to the bathroom.

Turning around and sitting down on the toilet but I couldn't seem to relax enough to let it out. Then I saw the form of TJ's body under the sheet and I felt really warm and tingly. It was then that I let loose with a torrent of urine. After I was done, I wiped but I didn't flush. Instead, that hot tingly feeling was still there as I watched TJ's sleeping form. I slid a finger through my bush, over my hood and through my lips. They were wet. Rubbing the tip of my finger around the hole of my vagina got me hotter and wetter.

My other hand went to my nipple and taking it between my thumb and finger I rolled it back and forth which sent waves of pleasurable sensations throughout my body. Biting my lip, I slid my finger in. It was hot and wet and so tight. I could feel the walls of my vagina expand to let it in and then clamp down it. My vagina was pulsing and I felt the need to cum start to build. I could feel my clitoris throbbing and it begged to be caressed. Doing so right now would push me over the edge but I held off, letting the pleasure coursing through my body build even more.

TJ stirred, I could see her hand under the covers looking for my body and then she opened her eyes and started at me sitting on the toilet masturbating looking at her and she smiled. She got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom naked as a JayBird. She stopped right in front of me, her shins pressing into my knees.

"Good morning Beautiful. What a pleasure it is to wake up and see you masturbating looking at me and by the looks of things it appears you had your first successful, solo, bathroom experience." She said.

I didn't look up at her, rather I started to move my finger faster and switched to the other nipple while leaning in close to her bush to inhale her womanly scent. She picked up her foot and set it next to my ass on the toilet seat and then pulled my head into her crotch. Sticking out my tongue, I licked her cunt starting from her taint, dragging it over her hole, through her lips to her clitoris and then back down and back up. Her scent was making me light headed and her taste was thicker and more pungent but it was driving me wild.

When I got back to her clitoris she held my head in place and started humping my face harder and moaning. Just before she peaked I came with a gush of liquid on my hand. The wave of pleasure washed over and over and it felt like I was going to black out but her humping my face got even harder which snapped me out of my delirium. Looking up her body and between those two glorious mounds I saw her face pointed down at me, her eyes squinting, and her mouth open. She was ecstatic. I moved off her clitoris and went back to eating her hot cunt with her moaning and holding my head tighter when I felt her shiver and then her liquid gushed out of her into my mouth. The gush gave way to a stream and I realized she was peeing in my mouth. I drank her piss but couldn't swallow fast enough and it flowed out of my mouth and down my tits and soaked my pubic hair.

When she finished she pulled my head out from under her and looked down into my eyes and said, "I am sorry for peeing my Dear." And then she leaned down and kissed me on the lips.

"It was totally hot." I said breaking the kiss and then pulling her down onto me. My wet tits mashed against hers and all I could smell was her pee between us. I liked it.

She broke the kiss and then climbed off me and said, "C'mon, let's take a quick shower, no hanky panky in the shower girly, and then you have things to do."

We showered together and I so wanted to fuck her in the shower but I held back. After drying off, she pulled out workout clothes for me and helped me get dressed. The exercise bra was tough to put on.

We had a quick breakfast and then she took me to the gym and we did a 3 hour workout. It was more demonstration of what I will be doing and trying out the different routines. We even went for a light jog around the campus. After the jog she took me into a room with a massage table and gave me a really nice massage but there was no happy ending. Then we showered again and she helped me get dressed. That damn bra was driving me nuts.

TJ left me for my afternoon therapy sessions and lady training. I sat down in front of the therapist and she sat with her legs open and I could just make out the sight of her panties. I immediately felt myself get hot and squirmed in my chair.

She asked me all sorts of questions about my feelings, emotions, desires, and how I was adjusting to my body. I told her that I seemed to be horny all the time. I told her how I couldn't stop touching myself and that I have had sex with my PT twice now. This seemed to really interest her and she prodded me about what I was feeling and how it made me feel.

As I went into detail about this morning's love making session she opened her legs wider and I now had a clear view of her panties. There was a wet spot there and I licked my lips wondering what she tasted like. I wondered how her scent and taste would compare to TJ when she cleared her throat to get my attention. I looked up at her and blushed.

"Like what you see Kris?" She asked.

I just nodded my head. She put the pad down and brought her feet up to the seat of the chair exposing herself even more. I could feel my vagina getting moist and I squirmed in my chair.

"Do you want to taste me Kris?"

I nodded my head again and she beckoned me to her. I got off my chair and crawled to her. The heat in my crotch intensified and my mouth watered. I put my nose next to the wet spot on her panties and inhaled deeply. Her scent was totally different from TJs. On the surface it was more subtle but then underneath it was strong and different. She pulled the gusset to one side and then pulled my head in. I opened my mouth and sucked in her moist lips and got a burst of her flavor and then pushed my tongue into her opening and tasted something entirely different. It was more bitter and had a thicker texture. I scooped it out and swirled it around in my mouth. I was concentrating on the flavor trying to remember where I had tasted this before.

She looked down at me and said, "how do you like the taste of sperm?"

My eyes widened in surprise and then it hit me. I then remember eating my own sperm from the women that I fucked in the past.

I dove back in and scooped more out and savored it. Sitting back on my haunches I looked at her, smiled, and then said, "I love it. Who does it belong to?" I asked.

"It's Dr Jones." She said and then added, "TJ's husband."

My eyes flew open at the mention of TJ's husband.

"Don't worry, they have an open relationship as you can taste. He has a massive cock and he usually fucks me every day at lunch. Now be a Sweetie and get back to work on my cunt. You got me dripping and I need to come again." She demanded.

She pulled my head back to her cunt and I cleaned out the rest of TJ's husband's cum and then went to work on her clitoris. At the same time I pushed my hand into my panties and masturbated. It didn't take her long to cum and I followed quickly after her.

I got up to straddle and hold her to basque in the afterglow of my orgasm but she held me at bay and said, "sorry Sweetie, but I am not into girl to girl intimacy."

I felt downtrodden and went back to my chair. Again, she asked how I felt and walked me through my feelings and I actually felt better about the experience overall.

"Could I watch Dr Jones fuck you sometime?" I asked.

"In good time, Dear." She said getting up and heading to the door. "Tomorrow's session I expect you to come in and eat me out first thing. If Dr Jones fucked me prior I expect you to clean my cunt out of his sperm, too. Understand?" She said forcefully.

I nodded my head and walked past her. She gave my butt a little slap.

My next session was called Feminine ways and I was to learn about make-up, clothes, hair, basically everything needed to know about being a woman. This took up the rest of the afternoon. After eating out the therapist I really wanted to eaten out again but the next instructor was all business.

TJ and I had dinner and I asked about her husband. She told me he ran the Institute and that they had a very open relationship. She walked me back to my room and I was surprised to see some changes, one of them being a queen size bed in place of the hospital bed. All the monitors were gone, too. The room was decorated nicely, too. TJ told me she had some things to do this evening and would be going to her house. I was saddened that we wouldn't be sleeping together but she said she would make it up to me tomorrow. We shared a nice kiss and then she left.

I got into bed naked and watched some TV but nothing interested me. I thought about eating Dr Rice out and tasting sperm and started to get horny again. Instead of touching my vagina I started rolling both nipples with my fingers.

Then there was a knock at my door and before my horny brain could say 'who is it' Dr Richards came in. She was dressed differently, wearing a mini skirt and a camisole. She walked up to the bed and without saying a word got on and straddled my face. Her cunt was kind of dry and devoid of any pubic hair, I had no choice but to start eating her out. Not only did her cunt taste differently it was shaped differently from the last two that I had eaten. Her lips also seemed different, too. Her scent was way different as well. I couldn't really see anything because her skirt covered my head.

I left her cunt hole and sought out her clitoris. It was bigger than the TJs and the therapist's and as soon as I started sucking it she came. Liquid shooting from her pee hole sprayed onto my chin and chest. It smelled like urine and then I lapped some up and it was indeed urine. It turned me on and I sought out more. I was soaked and so was the bed.

She moved to the foot of the bed and pulled the sheet off, spreading my legs and diving head first into my muff. Her tongue was everywhere, I really needed this now. She pushed up my legs and started eating my anus, that was a surprise that I really got into. I felt a finger slide into my vagina while she continue to fuck my anus with her tongue. I felt my orgasm well up inside of me and I warned her that I was about to cum. She moved quickly, pulling her finger out of my vagina but then covering it with her mouth and sliding her finger into my anus. It was too much and I came. Again, I could feel that gush exit me and my whole body first tensed then relax and a feeling of euphoria washed over me.

Without thinking my bladder released and I was peeing in Dr Richards mouth and she was drinking my pee. I grabbed the back of her head and pumped into her face as I felt another orgasm wash through me. The second one was really intense, I saw stars and then everything went black.

I woke up next to Dr Richards. She was holding me tightly and we were both wet and smelled from our combined pee. I turned to her and kissed her and then said, "Thank you Dr Richards. That was so intense. Did I black out?"

"You did my dear. Also, please call me Renee." She said.

"I thought your first name was Nancy." I said bewildered.

"I go by my middle name. My first name is really Renee." She said. Then added, "let's get this mess cleaned up and take a quick shower."

We stripped the bed and remade it with dry linens and then took a long hot shower and held each other and kissed in the hot water. Drying off we got into my bed and she spooned me. She whispered in my ear that there will be always someone in my bed. As I started to doze off her hand cupped my vagina.