My Vagina Gets a Tongue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At last, I can see the fruits of my work," he smiled.

I pressed outward with my tongue onto my panties, repeating my earlier accomplishment. Mike looked on with bemusement. "Nice," he commented. "But first, let's experience a tongue in it's natural sense."

Mike leaned across the bed and his soft hand enveloped my jaw with a firm grip and his lips approached mine. Our tongues extended, and touched momentarily in an instant that symbolised the commencement of our liaison. I felt a spark of adrenaline like electricity from the touch, and then our mouths devoured each other, lips firmly in contact and tongues swirling together like feuding snakes.

I felt his fast breath against my face and realised that I was giddy with desire. I needed a man. I needed him. I needed his cock.

Mike broke away and disrobed beside the bed. As he was about to peel back his underwear I was suddenly struck by a crisis. If he was such a talented surgeon to perform this miraculous enhancement to me, then maybe he has modified himself. I held my breath as I imagined maybe Mike had an extra penis. Or maybe he had created himself a Futa orifice. Or a tongue on his cock. Or something else.

But no. As the underwear fell away, a beautiful, hefty cock sprang forth. Nine inches long, a solid girth, perfectly symmetrical, and a glans with the aesthetics of Michelangelo's David. Without thinking twice, I gulped the head into my mouth, and let my tongue explore the shape and the taste of his member. As I imbibed a little of his leaking fluid, I detected the head expand a little, and I created a vaccuum in my mouth to encourage its growth.

My mouth and tongue explored the shaft, his balls, the head, the frenulum - all of his cock in all of the ways I knew how. When it felt natural to up the tempo, Mike pulled me aside. "Now, we have something to compare your new tongue to," he said and he gently slipped my garments off.

Mike sat on his heels between my spread-eagled legs. I could not tell if his demeanour was of scientific inquiry or horny schoolboy, but he pinched a flap on each side of my slit and spread my pussy open. revealing the glistening pink inner flesh, "Show me," he instructed in a deep authoritative voice.

I extended my tongue, slowly and gradually making its way to the entrance to my cunt. Then I tensed the muscle and poked my tongue out from my vulva as far as I possibly could. His face broke out in to a beaming smile and I noted his cock stand further upright.

"Perfect! Its perfect Helena. Now, let me test." Mike bowed his head down and the nerves of my tongue tingled as he sucked it into his mouth. His own tongue engaged mine and I felt the sweet comfort and warmth of being in his mouth. I felt the nodules as the roughness of our tongues rasped against each other.

All the while his soft breath washed over my clit and I was immensely aroused to the point that my body was squirming and my pulse racing.

He sat upright and wiped his mouth. "Good," he announced. "Very good. Now keep your tongue out. He squeezed his ball sack into a neat bundle and stroked it against the tip of my tongue. I felt the marbled texture of his skin and I could taste the feint flavour of his body wash. Then the underside of his cock rubbed on my clit and my body went crazy again.

Mike pulled away once more at the height of my desire. My tongue hung out from my pussy like a panting dog, and he slowly stroked the length of his shaft along my tongue. I pressed my tongue out further, and its width opened a gap in my cunt. As I lifted my tongue, two small squirts of fluid ejected from my snatch, and Mike smiled. "It looks like your saliva glands are working overtime," he said and aligned his cock with my desperate pussy.

Mike sat upright and I crunched my body to gain a view of his gorgeous cock opening me up. My new tongue rested under his member as his head gently made its way inside me, and then abruptly he stopped. I wanted more - my pussy was craving, and I knew his cock would be begging to thrust deeper. So I licked the underside of his cock, while my pussy muscles gently kneaded the glans. He remained stoic, but I could tell that his body impulses were overwhelming, and soon he pressed his cock deeper inside, opening me wider yet.

My tongue withdrew into my pussy and I let the tip of my tongue circle around the head. I could feel the skin of his glans straining as his member swelled, My tongue rimmed around the ridge, and then curled back, and I pressed the very tip into his wet and dripping dick-hole. I could taste him - the sweetness on the tip of my tongue and the saltiness further back on my tongue.

I took the opportunity to show off. Mike's cock was buried deep within my cunt, and I could feel his glans pressing hard against the base of my tongue. I flexed the muscle and contracted the available space. His dick was held firm, deep within me, and a thick lubricating mucus began to issue from the back of my tongue. With each additional thrust, I could hear the squelch as the juices flowed.

At the same time I extended my tongue as far as I could muster. The rough surface pressed up against his rod, while the tip reached all the way to his balls, and caressed the underside of his soft sack.

He pulled his cock out completely, desperate to see the glory of his work, and as his manhood withdrew, my pussy remained gaping open, with the tongue hanging out loosely to one side. He jammed four of his fingers into my cunt, covering them in my slimy mucus and then shoved them into my mouth, feeding me from new tongue to old. I greedily slurped the fluid, and when he had drunk in the sight of my quivering pussy, he plunged his cock into me once more. My tongue hungrily circled and massaged his cock, and after he thrust deeply into me for a final time, he grunted with a bursting orgasm and I felt the cum drain from his cock throughout my pussy and along my tongue.

Mike let his cock explore my pussy with a few half-hearted thrusts for the sake of finality, and as he pulled out, I tasted the metallic flavour of a streak of his fresh sperm with my new tongue. A long thread of semen followed his cock on the way out, and my cunt began to leak his sticky white fluid.

He sat back and watched as my pussy flaps recovered after his pounding. I saw his eyes light up as my tongue reached out through my pussy lips and collected the drool of sperm in a single long, sensuous lick, and pulled it back inside my hole.

The Doctor reached over for his phone. "A photo," he stated simply. I was about to deny him, but my trust in him overcame my initial reaction. I could not discern if the photo was for medical or personal use, but I didn't mind.

"Will you do it again?" I asked.

"Fuck?" he replied.

I laughed at the mix-up. "No - will you transplant another tongue for another woman?"

"Oh," he snickered. "There are no plans. I'm proud of this work. It looks great. And feels even better. The profession doesn't have a favourable view about these sorts of things."

When the doctor had left I reflected on my new circumstance. My confidence had returned, and sex was destined to become an exciting adventure. I was dying to share my new self with the men of the world who mattered. I logged into my social networks to spread the word: Helena is back in business with the best pussy ever.

12